PDA

View Full Version : my neighbor is gay!

copperrat20
05-07-2004, 09:25 PM
Literally - and I despise gay people. My brother in law is gay and you know - I just don't like the way gay people talk to me. Anyone else dislike gay people?

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-07-2004, 09:29 PM
I would have to say. no I don't dislike them.. we do alot of work for them and they are actually some very nice ones and then again you get the meaner ones.. but everyone to me is the same.. but that is just me.. I like everyone despite their sexual preferrense.. ;) but you are also entitled to hate them for your reasons.. ;)

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by copperrat20
Literally - and I despise gay people. My brother in law is gay and you know - I just don't like the way gay people talk to me. Anyone else dislike gay people?
I say, have him pick out your curtains...:D

copperrat20
05-07-2004, 09:32 PM
I know your right! I shouldn't say such mean things. I just don't like how he talks to me, you know all feminan and like he is so much smarter and above me. But your right I should be nice. Sorry

copperrat20
05-07-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
He already did!

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 09:36 PM
He already did!
LOL and there is a problem?
:p

ahhell
05-07-2004, 09:37 PM
Literally - and I despise gay people. My brother in law is gay ?
Did he marry your brother?

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 09:37 PM
There is a guy at work that is a real flamer, and to him nobody EVER does anything right or thoroughly enough. He is good at what he does, but the holier than thou attitude is irritating...:rolleyes:

copperrat20
05-07-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by ahhell
Did he marry your brother?
it is my Brother-in-Law and no he only wishes that he could marry my brother in law. Actually I would like to beat the gayness out of them both. They both are boaters even though they have pinkish boats. But that is beside the point- they have normal hobbies- they are just gay outside of those hobbies.

BarryMac
05-07-2004, 09:40 PM
doc, see my sig line, that is funny sh!t...

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
doc, see my sig line, that is funny sh!t...
Heyyyy
Just noticed you crossed the 150 barrier.....:D :D :D

BarryMac
05-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Heyyyy
Just noticed you crossed the 150 barrier.....:D :D :D
I'm no Debbolas but I am working on it...:D :) :D :)

fourspeednup
05-07-2004, 09:50 PM
A fag lives next door to me as well. But he brings in all the chicks! I honestly don't care that he's a pole smoker but that attitude pisses me off just thinking about it:yuk:

Scream
05-07-2004, 09:54 PM
Gays are people too, whacka dude, whacka dude, whacka dude.
(who knows where that reference comes from)
There is nothing wrong with gays. That being said. What's wrong with gays??? Ok, they're not right, but they are people, right? And I'm pretty sure I've seen some at the Sandbar before, with a gold G String of all things. It was gross, but apparantly he liked it, and his front of a wife...(sick bastard).
Gay's have the same rights we do. But the have the same rights we do, not more rights than we do.
The biggest problem I have with gay men and women is that when they decide to "come out" of the closet they decide "everyone" needs to come out..
I'm not queer...you queer. I don't need to come out. Be queer, I don't care, just stay away from my kids...
I need another martini.

surfer2001
05-07-2004, 09:56 PM
gay dudes, nope..... gay girls yep.
all women are two drinks from being........

Dr. Eagle
05-07-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Scream
I need another martini.
Drink up man...... :D

Debbolas
05-07-2004, 09:57 PM
sleepy?
LOL:D

ahhell
05-07-2004, 09:57 PM
The biggest problem I have with gay men and women is that I need another martini.
maybe not, big guy. WHEN WE GONNA KICK SOME NUTBAG ASS?:D :D :D

Scream
05-07-2004, 10:26 PM
And that your honor is why I have been by this man's side for almost 30 years. I LOVE YOU MAN....
Originally posted by ahhell
The biggest problem I have with gay men and women is that I need another martini.
maybe not, big guy. WHEN WE GONNA KICK SOME NUTBAG ASS?:D :D :D

Phat Matt
05-08-2004, 01:12 AM
People are people. I could care less if you are straight or gay. As long as you act like a nomal human being, you are good with me. I don't like it when homo's act like the stereo-typical fag. I think they are over doing it then. If you like boys...fine...but you don't have to slur your words about it. You don't have to act like one of the guys like queer eye for the straight guy! :confused:

StealBlueZ
05-08-2004, 01:27 AM
there's a pair of pole smokers 2 doors down from me. The "pitcher" seems ok but the "catcher" is a real sissy. Hands on the hips and limp wrists. Makes me wanna vomit. Pitcher is a local truck driver and catcher is a stewardess(?) for SWAirlines. What a pair of nutbags. Then, there's their friends that come over for their sausage parties. More vomit.

mickeyfinn
05-08-2004, 03:53 AM
Come on now....Take it easy on them. Only half of them were born that way.
The other half just got sucked into it.:rolleyes: :confused:

Kachina26
05-08-2004, 06:20 AM
I knew the guy on the left (http://www.pansydivision.com/) growing up, actually he was my brother's best friend. We had no idea he was gay. He is very intelligent, bastard was good at anything he tried, carried a 180+ avg in bowling at the age of 9. Could play any song on any instrument and never had a lesson. Anyway, while it creeps me out, they are still people. I just don't care for the in your face "look at me, I'm gay" types.

HammerDown
05-08-2004, 06:36 AM
I'd rather live next to a Gay person that was neet and clean, than a straight person that was trash.
Now a peter puffer/carpet muncher that was a slob...I'd have a problem.

StealBlueZ
05-09-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by HammerDown
I'd rather live next to a Gay person that was neet and clean, than a straight person that was trash.
Now a peter puffer/carpet muncher that was a slob...I'd have a problem.
sooooo, your moving????

Rexone
05-09-2004, 12:36 AM
I had a gay dog once. Actually I think he was bi. He didn't give a shit what he humped.

73kona455
05-09-2004, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
I had a gay dog once. Actually I think he was bi. He didn't give a shit what he humped.
sounds alot like my ex wife.....:) :)

Tom Brown
05-09-2004, 06:04 AM
He is good at what he does, but the holier than thou attitude is irritating...:rolleyes:
I don't think that comes from having his cock up another man's ass. There are people like that of all sexual orientations.
By the way, why do you care if he thinks he is better than you? Don't you think you are better than him?

Dr. Eagle
05-09-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I don't think that comes from having his cock up another man's ass. There are people like that of all sexual orientations.
By the way, why do you care if he thinks he is better than you? Don't you think you are better than him?
I think he is the receiver not the punter...
The attitude is only irritating because it does not foster a good team dynamic...how's that for some good management doublespeak? But it is true, nobody is ever as in the know, everybody else is stupid... makes it hard for a manager like me to create and coach a team.:rolleyes:

FRENCHIE
05-09-2004, 10:01 AM
my sister in law is also gay..got no prob with it if she keeps her ideas to herslef!:D

Dr. Eagle
05-09-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
my sister in law is also gay..got no prob with it if she keeps her ideas to herslef!:D
No, people are people, I think the guy I am talking about would have that attitude straight or gay.....
Herslef... new words every day........LOL..... J/K.....;)

J540
05-09-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by 73kona455
sounds alot like my ex wife.....:) :)
NOW yours was a little different than mine, mine would only hump the rich DOGS leg.

Kilrtoy
05-09-2004, 12:44 PM
my sister in law is also gay
is she cute:D

J540
05-09-2004, 12:47 PM
NOW iam not GAY but iam a LESBIAN. I like carpet:D :D wait NO,NO,NO. no carpet. I like it smoooooth:p :D

J540
05-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
my sister in law is also gay
is she cute:D
line it up I just want to watch

HOSS
05-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Burn a bag of dogshit on his doorstep!:mad: