PDA

View Full Version : the L I T T L E things

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-07-2004, 10:34 PM
This makes you think everything happens for a reason even if we don't understand why..
after sept.11th one co. invited the remaining members of other companies who had been decimated by the attack on the twin towers to sgare there available office space.. At a morn. meeting, the head of security told stories of why these people were alive.... and here they are..
as you might know the head of the co. got in late because his son started kindergarden that day...
another is alive because it was his turn to bring donuts..
one was becasue of an alarm clock not going off
one was because of an accident on the fwy..
one missed his bus
one spilled food on her clothes and had to go back home to change..
ones car wouldn't start...
one was because a son dawdled and made them late..
the one that struck me was the man who put on a new pair of shoes that morning, took the various means to get to work but before he got therehe developed a blister on his foot he stopped at a drug store to buy a band aid.. that is why he is alive today
now when I am stuck in traffic, miss an elevator, turn back to answer a phone all those little things that annoy me .. I think to myself.. this is where god wants me to be at this very moment..
next time your morning seems to be going wrong, the children are slow getting dressed, you can't seem to find the car keys, you hit every traffic light, don't get mad or frustrated.. God is at work watching over you.
continue to be blessed with all those annoying little things and remember there possible purpose..
;) ;)

FMluvswater
05-07-2004, 10:38 PM
Wow. Cool post Mrs. FV. Kinda hits home for me. Grim reaper missed me twice already. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-07-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
Wow. Cool post Mrs. FV. Kinda hits home for me. Grim reaper missed me twice already. :)
thanks sweety.. I thought it was cool.. :D

Debbolas
05-07-2004, 10:40 PM
excellent post......thank you

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-07-2004, 10:41 PM
anytime sweety.. for anything.. you know that.. ;)

Beautiful Noise
05-07-2004, 10:43 PM
Great post Mrs FlyinVee,Its amazing how things work out:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-07-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
Great post Mrs FlyinVee,Its amazing how things work out:)
hey sweety.. where have you been..I missed you..;)

fourspeednup
05-07-2004, 10:47 PM
Wow, that was pretty cool. Aside from the whole god watching over me thing, a little spooky. I wonder if he was watching when I put that_____in her______?:eek: :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-07-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Wow, that was pretty cool. Aside from the whole god watching over me thing, a little spooky. I wonder if he was watching when I put that_____in her______?:eek: :p
Of course he was.. you were gentle right.. LMAO!! :D

fourspeednup
05-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
Of course he was.. you were gentle right.. LMAO!! :D Always:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-07-2004, 10:49 PM
then your all good.. LOL!! ;)

Beautiful Noise
05-07-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
hey sweety.. where have you been..I missed you..;)
Awwwww shucks somebody missed me :D Now I feel special.............OUCH,Damn that hurt................Sorry I had to pinch myself :rolleyes: ;) :D
I'm been here just busy getting ready for summer is all same as everybody this feels like its going to be a great summer:D Congrats on the new Boat Mrs FlyinVee I bet you can hardly wait:D