PDA

View Full Version : Bad deals

phebus
05-08-2004, 04:13 PM
As a consumer, I like it when others post their comments on the dealings they have had with boating companies. When I hear positive/negative comments, it only helps me in my future decisions on purchases.
When I see other boats being left out in the weather with no upholstery work being done; when I hear of deals to purchase boats, only to have the owner renig on the deal to make more money; when I hear of misrepresentation of a boats description; it definately effects whether or not I would deal with that company/individual.
I hope this forum continues to allow such comments, and lets the individuals reading and commenting on the thread make their own decisions.

Tom Brown
05-08-2004, 04:16 PM
I like profanity.
Unfortunately, due to the new profanity filter, I will be seeing less of it. :(

phebus
05-08-2004, 04:18 PM
I like bran. It looks like my new bran filter is not allowing it!! :D

Tom Brown
05-08-2004, 04:18 PM
Bran filter... AKA... gotch

Dr. Eagle
05-08-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I like profanity.
Unfortunately, due to the new profanity filter, I will be seeing less of it. :(
I say ewscray that......LOL....

Havasu Hangin'
05-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Hmmmm... (http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=141)

Dr. Eagle
05-08-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Hmmmm... (http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=141)
Cool forum.... is there a particular thread in there you were hmmmmm ing about???

Havasu Hangin'
05-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Cool forum.... is there a particular thread in there you were hmmmmm ing about???
Nope...I just noticed that they had a section dedicated to those types of threads...is someone were inclined to post one of those...

Dr. Eagle
05-08-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Nope...I just noticed that they had a section dedicated to those types of threads...is someone were inclined to post one of those...
Aha. I did notice the "complaint" theme...