PDA

View Full Version : O.k you women ....

hoolign
05-09-2004, 07:34 PM
you want compassion? (http://strangecosmos.com/view.adp?picture_id=16324)

Kachina26
05-09-2004, 07:38 PM
Um........I don't get it. What was supposed to be there? Was it the dog thing? I don't have power point on this comp.

BP1330
05-09-2004, 07:39 PM
LOL

hoolign
05-09-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
Um........I don't get it. What was supposed to be there? Was it the dog thing? I don't have power point on this comp.
You did'nt get the download from ***boat??

Kachina26
05-09-2004, 07:45 PM
Ok I'm hip now. That was cool, and I like my cat. Dogs have no self esteem, they constantly need your attention, they need you to make a big deal over them. A cat don't give a **** about you or what you think about him.

Kachina26
05-09-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by hoolign
You did'nt get the download from ***boat??
I had to go to the HB download section in the faq's but yeah I got it.;)

hoolign
05-09-2004, 07:47 PM
Hell...alll my dogs ever needed was a cat to chew on:D

Boozer
05-09-2004, 09:20 PM
It's kind of ironic. My dog and cat are the complete opposite of that. My dog is the most stubborn creature ever born. He is hard headed and could care less about what I tell him. He's also EXTREMELY disobedient.
My cat is the most lovable animal you could ever have. Whenever I come home he is at the door waiting for me. He is INCREDIBLY obedient Sit's Stay's Lay's all on command. He even gets upset when i yell at him.
However, the dog is only 4 months old and my cat is 6 I trained my cat by giving him a good swat when he did something wrong. Nowadays doing that is considered animal abuse and everyone has told me that hitting my dog is a bad idea. Well... He hasn't learned jack shit at this point and from here on in if i find anymore brown presents in my living room or family room or he doesnt listen when i tell him something he's getting smacked. If it worked on a cat it's bound to work on the damn dog.