PDA

View Full Version : Havasu/Memorial Day

Big Bear
05-10-2004, 01:35 PM
My two buddies and I are experiencing Havasu for Memorial weekend for the first time. We have a spot at Crazyhorse with a 34 ft trailer waiting for us. Also another spot by the steps from the lagoon. My buddy calls it the game trail. I have a 28 ft. Advantage Victory and am looking forward to testing the "Babe" appeal that weekend. From the standpoint of wild women and fun, fun, fun, what can you Havasu veterans tell me in the way of advice, places to go, where the most drunk women will be, etc. We will be there Thurs. nite thru Monday midday.
Gas, Grass or Ass! Nobody rides for free!:D

Debbolas
05-10-2004, 01:37 PM
beads & pasties!:D

Big Bear
05-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Beads and pasties! Sounds like a party to me. Where can one find these supplies? And is there any advice that goes with these particular party supplies?

Debbolas
05-10-2004, 01:53 PM
You will find lots of advice here.....
The last time I was at Havasu for Memorial Weekend, the Macarana was popular, we hadn't thought of beads yet, I brought my kids and was very happy to see a young girl get arrested for flashing folk, you could squirt boats/people with water cannons, and all my kids were not teenagers, like they are now.
Did you try a thread search?
:cool:

little rowe boat
05-10-2004, 02:03 PM
The sandbar will probably be closed down,so try copper canyon and steamboat cove.

Debbolas
05-10-2004, 02:15 PM
Wow, thats weird, they use to close copper canyon during holidays, now they close the sandbar?
:confused: :confused:

little rowe boat
05-10-2004, 02:21 PM
On big weekends the sandbar is roped off and patrolled by the PD.They wont let people congregate at the sandbar,to much trouble in the past.

Debbolas
05-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Did they re-open Copper Canyon?

Rvr2Bch
05-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Did they re-open Copper Canyon?
Yes, and no. They put bouys down the middle and you can't anchor between them, and that way people can get in and out without problems. Also, gives the PD easy access to the entire cove. You can still use it, but nothing like the Sandbar which is completely closed.
-Rvr2Bch

Big Bear
05-11-2004, 07:44 AM
Thanks guys. I've heard the stories, sandbar closed, copper canyon roped and patroled. I know the channel will be a zoo. I just wondered if another spot or spots have become hot. I am hoping that Crazyhorse becomes a big party. We are certainly going to try our best to help things along.

FRENCHIE
05-11-2004, 09:36 AM
TRY SPEED ALLEY!

Krumbsnatcher
05-11-2004, 10:01 AM
Go north on the lake and stay to the right when you start entering the river, the water has been pretty low lately. Go up a couple of miles and as the river starts to turn leftward you will see a bunch of boats congregating on the mini sand bar. The best thing is there are no police and room for about 150 boats.
Stay away from steam boat, unless you plan on being there all day.
my 02.

Big Bear
05-11-2004, 11:03 AM
What and where is Speed Alley? Is Steamboat packed like Copper Canyon where you cant get in and out? Is it worth getting stuck in there all day or should we get to the channel early and get a spot? I've heard Crazyhorse rocks. Is that true? Inquiring dirty minds want to know.:D

LaveyJet
05-11-2004, 11:25 AM
Will the channel be open? :confused:
Heard it might be closed due to the Carbon Monoxide thing::(

Big Bear
05-12-2004, 08:48 AM
That would be a bummer if they closed the channel. Where is everybody gonna go to party?

ADDICTED
05-12-2004, 12:36 PM
You cant go wrong with the Crazy horse Night Life. I am on The D row (Death Row). But it is a must to have a golf cart.

Debbolas
05-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Debbolas
[B]You will find lots of advice here.....
you could squirt boats/people with water cannons.
DON'T DO THIS !,i ****ing hate it when people do this:mad: :mad: :mad:
You can't do this anymore.............no worries.........;)

Big Bear
05-13-2004, 08:23 AM
Hey ADDICTED, where on D-row? We are in D-52. And why do you call it death row? Just look for us where all the women are flocking to.:D