PDA

View Full Version : Media kicking sand on Nick Berg's body...

HighRoller
05-13-2004, 02:33 PM
It's disgusting. Slowly, methodically, the major media outlets are burying the Nick Berg story. No talk of atrocities, no talk of outrage, no talk at all. Also, the story about Israelis killing Palestinians has been all over the news, but let me ask you guys this? Did you hear one word about the Hamas gunman who killed the pregnant Israeli woman last week? Walked up to her and shot her, killing her and her unborn child. Now this is the sick part. She had four other children in the car she was walking to, and they undoubtedly saw this happen. That's not the worst. The gunman then went to the car and systematically executed the four children with his machine gun. But I guess that's not newsworthy because it's Pro-Israeli. I bet you didn't hear about Turkey arresting 25 Al-Quaeda members either, did you? It's okay, they weren't doing anything wrong....YET. They were picked up for conspiring to bomb the upcoming NATO summit. It's all really sad. I went to Al Jazeera's website, then I went to the big three's websites just for comparison. Guess what? They look shockingly similar, with the same point of view. Basically everything is our fault. Just like the media is now trying to say that Nick Berg;s execution was his own fault because he didn't leave when he was told to. Please........

Ducatista
05-13-2004, 02:58 PM
I sometimes wonder what the greater threat to our Nation is, liberalization or terrorists?:confused:

summerlove
05-13-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
I sometimes wonder what the greater threat to our Nation is, liberalization or terrorists?:confused:
give me a break....:(

summerlove
05-13-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by HUFFPOWER
the media is one our biggest threats, what ever happened to this country having top secrect stuff, oh no the media feels that everything we do, say, feel should be public, the media is as bad as the terrorists, maybe worse like the papparazi scum !!!!!!!
you'd be the first to scream if they didn't report the news!

missboatnam1
05-13-2004, 03:22 PM
we were just talking about that last night.****ing guy gets his head chopped off not even a military person and alls they can talk about is a few ****ing towel heads that got paraded around naked.please if you were an american that was captured you would be happy if thats all they did was take soke photos naked.

Dave C
05-13-2004, 03:28 PM
I don't critize the media so much for what they do say but rather what they leave out. Of course the media won't lie overtly.
But a half truth is as bad as a lie.
For instance, there are various tenous links between some al quaeda terrorists and Iraq. Nothing concrete yet. So the story is... no link between Al quaeda and Iraq. Yes its misleading.
I heard that the guy who murdered Berg may be linked to al quaeda but no proof yet.
Also where did this false moral equivalency come from between abusing prisoners and murder of an innocent civilian. thats B.S. because its not the same thing and Ted "it was an accident" Kennedy knows it.

HighRoller
05-13-2004, 03:33 PM
I have no problem with the media reporting things because that's the only way to keep a lot of people honest. The problem we have now is how do we keep the media honest. Like it or not, SummerLove, media bias is a reality. When you have Dan Rather prefacing CBS' coverage of the State of the Union Address by saying" regardless of what you think of him, he's still the President and we should listen", do you really think ol' Dan's batting down the middle???? When you have daily questions from supposedly "objective" reporters asking Rumsfeld if he thinks he should resign and apologize, when these same people would have never dared ask that question of the Clinton's man Sandy Berger if he was going to resign over the impeachment mess.

Ducatista
05-13-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
give me a break....:(
Spoken like a liberal Democrat........give me a break, give me a handout, give me welfare, give me more bogus legislation, give me the poor to promote our cause, give me a licence even though I'm an illegal alien, give me Rumsfeld's resignation because we put womens panties on terrorist faces, give me more tax money, give me, give me, give me............ ;) The liberalization of our country will be our downfall if not curtailed, IMO.

HighRoller
05-13-2004, 03:40 PM
Hell, every social ill in our country today has not only been tolerated by liberals, many of them have been embraced!! Who fights for the rights of child molesters and murderers? Who strips money from the military so they can feed lazy unemployed bums with welfare checks? Who says religion is offensive while defending the right for a thong wearing transvestite to parade around in public during a parade? Who wants to take guns away from honest citizens, leaving us all at the mercy of crimninals who will disobey such laws and get guns anyhow? Who wants to turn medical care completely over to the government? Who wants to make the US military subordinate to the incompetents in the UN? Who attacks the US in the media with their "blame America first" agenda? Who told us the President receiving oral sex in our oval office is none of our business?Many questions and one answer. Liberals. That's who.

twistedpair
05-13-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
There's a difference. Terrorists use guns, liberals use lawyers, but they both want to subvert our way of life.

Kilrtoy
05-13-2004, 03:41 PM
I sometimes wonder what the greater threat to our Nation is
PUSSIES
Politically correctness
and sick ****s like John Kerry

05-13-2004, 03:57 PM
I find it ironic that the liberals like to defend the Muslims and their rights to freedom of religion but they don't want any type of religion in this country especially Christian or Jewish. Rather hypocritical don't cha think? Kids can't read the bible in school but they can in prison....another tid-bit that makes you go hummm.:confused: Its this kind of thinking that makes me a conservitive. More people died in Ted Kennedy's car than in any Baghdad prison under our control.

twistedpair
05-13-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by 058
More people died in Ted Kennedy's car than in any Baghdad prison under our control.
We have a winner!! Anyone around here make bumper stickers?

HighRoller
05-13-2004, 04:11 PM
Ted Kennedy's Resume
Graduate of Chappaquidick Naval Academy

Kilrtoy
05-13-2004, 04:42 PM
More people died in Ted Kennedy's car than in any Baghdad prison under our control
STRIKEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D