PDA

View Full Version : No mo lo pants.....

Mandelon
05-13-2004, 03:33 PM
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040513/040513_pants_britney_vmed_8a.vmedium.jpg
Baggy Pants Bill"
House Bill 1626, also known as the “Baggy Pants Bill” states: “It shall be unlawful for any person to appear in public wearing his pants below his waist and thereby exposing his skin or intimate clothing.”
State Representative Derrick ShepherdÂ’s bill would make any violator subject to three eight-hour days of community service and up to a fine of $175.
That means the local teens on the basketball court are going to have to keep their pants up, too.
Link to the article...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4963512/?GT1=3391

Kilrtoy
05-13-2004, 03:37 PM
Good
People look stupid with pants below their ass and a belt through the loops...

twistedpair
05-13-2004, 03:57 PM
That's resources well spent.:rolleyes: I wonder why California is broke?;)

FRENCHIE
05-13-2004, 03:58 PM
i would like to make and exception for j-lo and britney!:D

05-13-2004, 03:59 PM
Does this apply to plumbers and TV repairmen?:D

moonridge
05-13-2004, 04:01 PM
That is the most stupid thing i have ever heard of. What is this government of ours going to take away next?? :mad:

Mandelon
05-13-2004, 04:04 PM
Legislate fashion??? They must not be busy enough if they can come up with this stuff.
There are already laws that deal with indecent exposure. Enforce the laws on the books, we don't need more. :mad:

Kilrtoy
05-13-2004, 04:10 PM
I wonder why California is broke
UHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This guy is from Louisiana!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandelon
05-13-2004, 04:38 PM
They are broke cuz of all the illegals..............and the free handouts the Democrats in the legislature have mandated........
I am sure some will say we are broke cuz the tax rate is too low.....:rolleyes:

Ziggy
05-13-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Legislate fashion???
There are already laws that deal with indecent exposure. Enforce the laws on the books, we don't need more. :mad:
Yeah, like the principal at the Poway school dance that checked all the girls undies and turned away any girl with a thong---that was taking her own principles and making her own law.
Is there anyone with a rational explanation for the dudes wearing pants around their legs but having their boxers where they belong? I don't get it(as my wife would say:D ):rolleyes:

welk2party
05-13-2004, 07:23 PM
A law about clothes. How much more stupidity can someone show?

Mandelon
05-13-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
Yeah, like the principal at the Poway school dance that checked all the girls undies and turned away any girl with a thong---that was taking her own principles and making her own law.
Is there anyone with a rational explanation for the dudes wearing pants around their legs but having their boxers where they belong? I don't get it(as my wife would say:D ):rolleyes:
I believe it bacame fashionable after the rap guys started doing it in their videos. They got it from LA County jail, which only has one size of pants. The convicts would have low pants, since they were too big, and as they were released back out they retained the open crack look that became so normal for them.

shueman
05-13-2004, 08:19 PM
Politicans are too stupid to hold a real job, so they just blow hot air and live off our tax contributions.

AleAlchemist
05-13-2004, 08:25 PM
You guys are idiots, the government has no right to dictate what you WEAR!
Man this kind of shit gets me so fired up.
And no one says anything, just let them get away with what they want under some stupid excuse like safety or indecensie.
Common people, quit being lazy live your own life and take some responsibility.
You want they should wipe your ass too.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-13-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by 058
Does this apply to plumbers and TV repairmen?:D
hey I don't like that remark.. LMAO!!:D :D :D :D

HOSS
05-13-2004, 08:39 PM
That really is kinda good though. During my retirement stint I went back to school. My penis would get harder than blue steel in class staring down the asses of these little college girls.
So hard a cat couldn`t scratch it!:mad: