PDA

View Full Version : Damn I'm still hungry

ROZ
05-14-2004, 02:54 PM
I just finished 3 turkey, ham, and cheese sandwiches, a yogurt, 10 cookies, a ziploc filled to the rim of Guacamole chips, an orange, and a banana, and I'm still feel like I'm starving...
And no I don't have the munchies...
What did you eat today?

HCS
05-14-2004, 02:56 PM
Jeeze. You sure it's not the munchies?
I had a steak sammy, veggies, & chips. For lunch anyway.

Tom Foolery
05-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Meat lovers pizza & a liter of Coors Light at Maloneys on Campus.

GlastronGuy
05-14-2004, 02:59 PM
I had mac and cheese and a gatorade.

Phat Matt
05-14-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
I just finished 3 turkey, ham, and cheese sandwiches, a yogurt, 10 cookies, a ziploc filled to the rim of Guacamole chips, an orange, and a banana, and I'm still feel like I'm starving...
What did you eat today?
Did you purge after you ate? Maybe it's a tapeworm. :)
Me? 1 turkey sandwich and chips and salsa.

Mrs. Restless22
05-14-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
What did you eat today?
DAMN Are you pregnant?? :eek:
LOL

TrojanDan
05-14-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
What did you eat today?
Did you just smoke a "big fatty"? :confused: :D :cool:

Ziggy
05-14-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
What did you eat today?
No munchies? Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself? :D
What you ate would feed my whole family, got any extra? LOL
Todays lunch..I sorta graze but I've had a banana, an apple, Chocolate protein shake and one mint.:wink:

1stepcloser
05-14-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
What did you eat today?
Good lord!
I (we) went to Hometown Buffet....Mmmmm italian day......
But, I sure as hell dont feel like I'm still hungry, on the contrary, I feel bloated, and I have gas.
(oh, 'scuse me):(

Ivan Dan
05-14-2004, 03:17 PM
Hey Chris~
If I ate as much as you just did I would be as large as a house.

NashvilleBound
05-14-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
What did you eat today?
You would be still hungry;)
Carne Asada burrito from El Bandito! Damn thats some good food.

repo man
05-14-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
What did you eat today?
goddamn tapeworms

FMluvswater
05-14-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
What did you eat today?
Maybe the empty feeling wasn't hunger. Just a thought. Maybe you were thirsty? Try big glass of water if this happens a lot. If that doesn't do it maybe you should wonder if you're bored or lonely.
Edit: I forgot to add what I ate today. Pizza, coffee, diet vanilla coke, water, salted peanuts.

ROZ
05-15-2004, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
Maybe the empty feeling wasn't hunger. Just a thought. Maybe you were thirsty? Try big glass of water if this happens a lot. If that doesn't do it maybe you should wonder if you're bored or lonely.
Edit: I forgot to add what I ate today. Pizza, coffee, diet vanilla coke, water, salted peanuts. Nope, I ate it all while I was working and on the phonebetween bites :D

Kilrtoy
05-15-2004, 01:05 AM
Shit now Im hungry

Boozer
05-15-2004, 01:19 AM
Pizza anyone?