PDA

View Full Version : Last Post in Cali...

Outnumbered
05-14-2004, 09:25 PM
Packing tonight and heading for the new place in AZ tomorrow. Getting out just in time for the fire season. I wont miss that at all. In a few days I'll be back on-line in the new pad.
Wish me luck,
OL:)

Dr. Eagle
05-14-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Old Lavey
Packing tonight and heading for the new place in AZ tomorrow. Getting out just in time for the fire season. I wont miss that at all. In a few days I'll be back on-line in the new pad.
Wish me luck,
OL:)
Good luck and godspeed.......

Ntwotrance
05-14-2004, 09:27 PM
Good luck OL

FMluvswater
05-14-2004, 09:39 PM
Good luck Old Lavey. :)

HCS
05-14-2004, 10:11 PM
Really wouldn't want to be in Arizona. Good luck!

Kilrtoy
05-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Best off luck, Where are you headed

HCS
05-14-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Best off luck, Where are you headed
Arizona.

Kilrtoy
05-14-2004, 10:35 PM
Phoenix i take it,
which city

Outnumbered
05-15-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Really wouldn't want to be in Arizona. Good luck!
If you would have asked me a year or two ago if I would live in AZ I would have said your're crazy. But the So Cal mountains are not looking too good right now so we looked elsewhere in CA, NV, and AZ and decided to buy in the Phoenix area. Its a great area and we are looking forward to the hot weather. Here in Lake Arrowhead its just too damn cold all the time. Not to mention the fire hazard is just scary right now.
Well this really is my last post. Gonna tear the system down.
Talk to you all in a few days. Thanks for the well-wishes. Its a big move for us and any good luck we can get is appreciated.
OL

Kilrtoy
05-15-2004, 12:31 AM
What city in phoenix

Boozer
05-15-2004, 01:20 AM
Good luck out there. I have a few friends from Colorado that recently headed out that way and very happy. I couldn't handle that heat personally.
Best of luck to you.

dicudmore
05-16-2004, 08:34 AM
good luck

Debbolas
05-16-2004, 08:38 AM
Best of luck to you!
Arizona is a great place.:D

Garrddogg
05-16-2004, 09:29 AM
Good Luck ! I wish I had the "stones" to git up and git out of cali..:frown:

Outnumbered
05-17-2004, 10:42 PM
I forgot how bad moving sucks. Murphy's law in full effect. Qwest lost my cell phones, phone company no shows to hook up phones, cable guy forgets to activate the digital cable before he leaves, and...get this...the F'ing truck we rented died in Tonopah and had to get towed to the new house. Time to do some serious drinking.
Now that my little bitch fest is over I have got to say that the weather is awesome at 100*. House is looking good. Pool is re-bared and ready for shot-crete. Can't wait to be be diving in.
OL
:) :) :)

Outnumbered
05-17-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Phoenix i take it,
which city
We bought a new house in North Peoria just south of Lake Pleasant. Its about 40 minutes NW of Phoenix.
OL

Kilrtoy
05-17-2004, 10:48 PM
Sweet area, That is where we were looking also and suprize.

cdog
05-18-2004, 12:04 AM
Old Lavey
Dump your quest cell phones while you can. Their service is the biggest piece of she-it around. I used to contract out there for uswest/quest and even the telephone co. guys wanted to use my sprint cell to make a call. Sprint works pretty good. If you can get the Cox package with telephone/cable/internet. I had the best luck with their service. Enjoy Phoenix. That place rocks.

Outnumbered
05-18-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by cdog
Old Lavey
Dump your quest cell phones while you can. Their service is the biggest piece of she-it around. I used to contract out there for uswest/quest and even the telephone co. guys wanted to use my sprint cell to make a call. Sprint works pretty good. If you can get the Cox package with telephone/cable/internet. I had the best luck with their service. Enjoy Phoenix. That place rocks.
Thanks for the info. I was sure to get a month-to-month deal because I was not sure on the service. Sprint is weak here by Lake Pleasant. I got new Qwest phones coming tomorrow. I'll try them for a while and see how they work.
OL

PHX ATC
05-18-2004, 07:38 AM
Glad to see your comfortably (for now) in your new digs. I expect to see some hell raised over on the west side now!:D

Jordy
05-18-2004, 07:50 AM
Welcome to the valley OL. Glad ya made it safely. :D
I'll keep my Avenews comments to myself for a while. :D

RacerX
05-18-2004, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Force 26
Good Luck ! I wish I had the "stones" to git up and git out of cali..:frown:
Amen to that brother....!!!!:eek!: