PDA

View Full Version : the BEER slogan

burtandnancy
04-02-2006, 06:02 PM
I meant to copy it down, but can't find it now. What or where is the slogan about beer only killing the weak brain cells...Got to copy it for my office...

FMluvswater
04-02-2006, 06:10 PM
One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm. and here's how it went:
Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

spectras only
04-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Hi Burt . Having a drinking problem ? :) .
I think the slogan went like this ; "It's true that alcohol kills brain cells , but only the weak ones" :rollside:

spectras only
04-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Hi FM , we had a nice day today , eh ! :)

FMluvswater
04-02-2006, 06:19 PM
I'll have to take your word for it. :redface: I haven't been outside since Friday. Haven't bothered to so much as look out the window. Last I checked the weather forecast it said rain and more rain. That'll learn me to believe the weather guys and not check. :D

spectras only
04-02-2006, 06:26 PM
That'll learn me to believe the weather guys and not check. :D
Since when do you beleive the local weather people ? I know two of them , they said it's going to rain all weekend :rolleyes: . What do you know ,it was sunny and warm :rollside:

H20 Toie
04-02-2006, 06:36 PM
Well i guess my brain has picked up speed this last year

burtandnancy
04-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Spectra's, yea, same old beer problem but couldn't remember why. Thanks, FMlswater...

FMluvswater
04-02-2006, 08:05 PM
Since when do you beleive the local weather people ? I know two of them , they said it's going to rain all weekend :rolleyes: . What do you know ,it was sunny and warm :rollside:
No actual "people" involved ... the weather network online ... and it was still wrong. :D
You're welcome. burtandnancy. :smile: