PDA

View Full Version : A little Testy

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-17-2004, 08:03 PM
A woman went to her doctor for a follow up visit after the doctor had perscribed testosterone(a male hormone) for her. She was a little worried about some of the side effects she was experiencing.
"Dr. , the hormones you've been giving me have really helped, but I'm afraid that you're giving me too much. I've started growing hair in places that i've never grown hair before."
the Dr. reassured her, "A little hair growth is a perfectley normal side effect of testosterone. Just where has this hair appeared?"
"On my testicles, which is something else I want to talk to you about....," replied the lady.:D :eek: :eek: :eek:

Scream
05-17-2004, 08:04 PM
LMAO!!!
I think I know who you're talking about.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Debbolas
05-17-2004, 08:05 PM
Rosie O'Donnel?;)

ahhell
05-17-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Scream
LMAO!!!
I think I know who you're talking about.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Originally posted by Debbolas
Rosie O'Donnel?;)
Dammit yous guys....... posting in unison is making me dizzy
Like the joke Vee:D

Scream
05-17-2004, 08:12 PM
Hey, where's your better (lookin) half anyway???
Doesn't she like typing???
:D

ahhell
05-17-2004, 08:14 PM
with the time it takes me to reply im usually about three to four p9osts behind.....she gave up...my ****in' typing is fuk't up, dont ever drink beer after raketball, the shit goes strait to your head, and im groin hair there too:D

Scream
05-17-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by ahhell
with the time it takes me to reply im usually about three to four p9osts behind.....she gave up...my ****in' typing is fuk't up, dont ever drink beer after raketball, the shit goes strait to your head, and im groin hair there too:D
Damn, I was gonna say that.:D :D

Debbolas
05-17-2004, 08:25 PM
me too!:D

ahhell
05-17-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Scream
Damn, I was gonna say that.:D :D
i wish i woulda

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-17-2004, 08:29 PM
well after the testosterone.. I can say that too.. :p :rolleyes: