PDA

View Full Version : What an experience

Scream
05-17-2004, 08:28 PM
I took a gander at the "bench racers" area. I got a few questions.
1. WTF? are bench racers and why do they act so weird :eek: :eek:
2. WTF does Hee Haww mean anyway, unless it's from that movie It's a wonderful life.:confused: :confused:
3. How did those people get bannished there, it's awful lonely.
It's like the mutant step children under the house. You really don't know they're there until you go down stairs to get some of Aunt Mabels canned beets.
Anyone got any usefull info for me? :D :D

ahhell
05-17-2004, 08:29 PM
Nope!:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-17-2004, 08:33 PM
you all are on yer own there.. ride em cowboy.. and don't be late fer supper ya heya... :D :D

mbrown2
05-17-2004, 08:35 PM
That's what 110 octane, loud headers, lot of time wrenching, waxing, going fast and drinking fast do to you..

hoolign
05-17-2004, 08:35 PM
shit..you shoulda seen that place 3 years ago...people didnt even mention it:D

Debbolas
05-17-2004, 08:36 PM
Doesn't Tom Brown post there a lot?!?
;)

HCS
05-17-2004, 08:46 PM
You don't understand?:confused:

Rexone
05-17-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Scream
2. WTF does Hee Haww mean anyway, unless it's from that movie It's a wonderful life.:confused: :confused:
It's like the mutant step children under the house. You really don't know they're there until you go down stairs to get some of Aunt Mabels canned beets.
Nope I think you pretty much nailed it

Debbolas
05-17-2004, 08:53 PM
I don't think they are speaking english............;)

Blown 472
05-17-2004, 09:03 PM
That is the place all the shit talkers get sent to as they dont want that kinda stuff in the forums.

Debbolas
05-17-2004, 09:06 PM
Is that why they can cuss over there?
;)

Tom Brown
05-17-2004, 09:08 PM
Scream, I think you're stupid and your boat is slow.
HEEE HAWW!!!! :D :D :D
There, does that clear things up for you? That was some bench racing just then. :D

Tom Brown
05-17-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
That is the place all the shit talkers get sent to as they dont want that kinda stuff in the forums.
Think of it as the remedial forum.

Rexone
05-17-2004, 09:10 PM
Think of it as a cesspool

Tom Brown
05-17-2004, 09:11 PM
It's all of this... and more. :D :D :D

Tom Brown
05-17-2004, 09:11 PM
Hey DUCKY!

Rexone
05-17-2004, 09:13 PM
woof

Tom Brown
05-17-2004, 09:14 PM
Scream, I don't think you're cabable of properly comprehending the bench racer's forum. If you take that as an insult, that is a sign that you really don't understand what bench racer's is all about.

Blown 472
05-17-2004, 09:15 PM
You ****in chicks should swing down and ****in check it out.:D

Scream
05-17-2004, 09:15 PM
Well now, I think I'm gettin the picture now. It's a little scarry down there in the dungeon, all creepy and gross...
:D :D

Tom Brown
05-17-2004, 09:16 PM
It's a little scarry down there in the dungeon, all creepy and gross...
:D :D
... and that's just the way we like it. :D :D :D

Blown 472
05-17-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Scream, I think you're stupid and your boat is slow.
HEEE HAWW!!!! :D :D :D
There, does that clear things up for you? That was some bench racing just then. :D
That and chivys suck, outboards suck, stern drives suck.
Mopars and fords rock.:D :D :D :D :D

Tom Brown
05-17-2004, 09:19 PM
This is a bench racing classic, IMO. :)
Her454 (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5337)

Debbolas
05-17-2004, 09:24 PM
ok,
so just so we have the lingo down..........
chevys suck, mopar rocks!
not too many chicks over there..............
(do they like race anything? or is this a made up thing like snipe hunting..........I fell for that ONCE!)
LMAO!!!:D

Blown 472
05-17-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
ok,
(do they like race anything? or is this a made up thing like snipe hunting..........I fell for that ONCE!)
Didcha show up with your own burlap sack?:D

Tom Brown
05-17-2004, 09:29 PM
ok,
It sounds like you've pretty much got it. Also, all new threads should carry the subject, "Hey DUCKY!", regardless of content.

Debbolas
05-17-2004, 09:30 PM
Actually where I grew up it was Grunion Hunting down at the Beach.............:D
I was shocked to find out they actually hunt them down there, and have a hard time keeping a straight face, when people ask me about it.................LOL;)

Her454
05-17-2004, 09:31 PM
Ok, since I Moderated that forum let me take a stab at this. ;)
1. Bench Racers are an elite group of overgrown boys with expensive toys who all try and claim title to the fastest boat, with a quick keyboard to accompany it. Horsepower, bullshit and gelcoat rule the world down below. As far as acting weird, I believe it stems from smelling too many paint fumes (have you seen the colors on some of those V-drives ?) as a child, and more so now as a Bench Racer. The Bench Racer is NOT to be feared.
Should you actually meet one in person and they admit their true internet identity, you may have found a true boating nemesis.
2. Heeeee Hawwwww means - " I have the fastest boat on both the East and West Coast". Dont ever question the user of this term as they have the ghost timeslips to prove this statement. Questioning them on anything only tends to irritate this sensitive type of Bench Racer. Heeeee Hawwwww is a form of venting and a sign of an underpriveledged boating life as a child. A childhood filled with hopes and dreams of someday owning something other than a bassboat. This type of Bench Racer is rather annoying most of the time but basically harmless as they are the one with the fear of letting their true unfortunate identity be known.
3. Banishment was set forth after a few years of lawlessness in the upper class forums. These fast talking, prop spewing, jet bashing rogues had no where to turn with their anger. All it took was one drop of blood in the form of jet tech question and they swarmed like hungry sharks to establish their own territory. One must enter the basement with caution as they show no mercy and if you let your guard down it could be tragic. Special warning for the winter months when cabin fever has set in and they are on the hunt for their newest prey. They are truly a group of their own and I must admit, when they put their minds to it, I've seen some coarse talent come from the BR Forum.
The rest is history.
:)

Blown 472
05-17-2004, 09:33 PM
blood?

Tom Brown
05-17-2004, 09:34 PM
blood?
We should get the women to post down there when they're on the rag.

Debbolas
05-17-2004, 09:36 PM
Wow!!
Thanks for the lesson in "Bench Racing" I am relieved to see that it does exist, and look forward to my first "heehaw" taunt.
LMAO!!!!
Girl you are too funny!!!!
:D
P. S. Hey Ducky...........(whatever that means);)

Beautiful Noise
Originally posted by mbrown2
That's what 110 octane, loud headers, lot of time wrenching, waxing, going fast and drinking fast do to you..
Hmmmmmmmm I resemble that remark right up till you mention going Fast:confused: Just my Luck I fall short again:rolleyes: :D :DHee Hawwwwwwww:)

Blown 472
Originally posted by Tom Brown
We should get the women to post down there when they're on the rag.
Now that is some funny shit, then they would fit it, what with being pissed off at the world and all. But you know if they all do it would only be good for a week as they would all get their cycle at the same time.:D

Scream
05-17-2004, 09:37 PM
Her454, that was lucid and informative...
It was indeed quite an experience I will not soon forget. Emotionally scaring, I think.;)

Tom Brown
05-17-2004, 09:37 PM
P. S. Hey Ducky...........(whatever that means);)
That doesn't mean a thing and it's extremely rare that it refers to the user named DUCKY.

Debbolas
05-17-2004, 09:38 PM
I've seen it used twice, both by you Tom............;)

Her454
05-17-2004, 09:39 PM
Now that is some funny shit, then they would fit it, what with being pissed off at the world and all. But you know if they all do it would only be good for a week as they would all get their cycle at the same time.:D
I think Bench Racers is a form of Male PMS

Debbolas
05-17-2004, 09:39 PM
I don't think that is a problem as I know some chicks that are pissed off all the time...............(not me!);)