PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Weekened @ Parker

payloan
05-19-2004, 06:47 AM
Allright I know there has probably been a few threads allready on this but who will be there. I will be staying at Dessert Rivierra which is right next door to Emerald Cove. I would like to meet with some peeps on the boards for some cold ones. If anyone is going by stop in. Look for a bald headed bull with a Dana 23' that has a Cole paint scheme.( I'll try and post some pics.) Anyhow I have been hit with the "Sasrus Virus" on my computer at home and work is just too busy to be playing on the boards therefor I have been out of the loop sooo whhaaattss up!

mbrown2
05-19-2004, 06:59 AM
We will be there in this...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0087-med.JPG

shadow
05-19-2004, 07:53 AM
That could quite possibly be the nicest boat on the river on Memorial day weekend!We'll be there sat see you guys there.

BADBLOWN572
05-19-2004, 08:03 AM
I'll be there with RD and cruisin in the boat in my signature.

mbrown2
05-19-2004, 08:26 AM
Shadow,
Thanks....we will be hitting up the upper and lower sandbar on Saturday, along with stops at the bars...

slink
05-19-2004, 08:31 AM
Hey payloan, do you have a place in there? My cousins have a spot in there, its the 2nd mobil next to the fence that leads to Emerald cove. He's got a brand new lavey 27 Sabre and will be there. They usually have a pretty lively crew on big weekends w/some eye candy.

shadow
05-19-2004, 08:35 AM
BADBLOWN&mbrown2,
I guess I'll catch up to you guys cause i sure wont be able to keep up.Don't think we'll be on the water till late sat or till sun am.
my wife and i both have to work sat.Should be a good weekend.

Tyson Ross
05-19-2004, 09:21 AM
I live here so I guess I'll be here.... floating in a life jacket since I can't seem to get the dealer to hurry up with the delivery of my barge.....

boatnam2
05-19-2004, 09:25 AM
slink i meet your cousin a few weeks ago and got a ride in his new cat very sweet.all my buds live in DR .scott is 2 or 3 trailers over from him with the yellow and purple lavey.

topless
05-19-2004, 09:37 AM
I'll be at La Paz.

boatnam2
05-19-2004, 09:43 AM
la paz,i remember the good old days of the dust bowl on memorial at ah villa(la paz) before they use to have any grass.man it would get crazy there.

slink
05-19-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by boatnam2
slink i meet your cousin a few weeks ago and got a ride in his new cat very sweet.all my buds live in DR .scott is 2 or 3 trailers over from him with the yellow and purple lavey. Cool, did he buy it from Sally & Bob? I used to have my travel trailer out on the point right in front of him for years(in front of the small little dock) but family problems caused me to move it. now up at Castle Rock but Im down at DR all the time, maybe I'll run into to ya, as soon as they deliver my 25 shockwave:D

FRENCHIE
05-19-2004, 09:54 AM
if they ever do!!!:D

slink
05-19-2004, 09:57 AM
Ya, I heard they're running out of Dollies for any more :D :D :D

FRENCHIE
05-19-2004, 09:59 AM
as the best boat salesman once said.. in his many famous lines................"Rat Bastard!";)

dicudmore
05-19-2004, 10:00 AM
RAT BASTARD planting those things everywhere.....
ur right lets change the subject

Jordy
05-19-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by BADBLOWN572
I'll be there with RD and cruisin in the boat in my signature.
So I guess I don't need to bring the Schiada huh? :D

mbrown2
05-19-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by shadow
BADBLOWN&mbrown2,
I guess I'll catch up to you guys cause i sure wont be able to keep up.Don't think we'll be on the water till late sat or till sun am.
my wife and i both have to work sat.Should be a good weekend.
I doubt you will have to try to catch up...with 10 people in the boat, the river a zoo, I will pretty much be idling and cruising that weekend....:D
Tyson Ross, quit bitchin about your boat being late.....like you don't have enough friends with boats....I am sure you can jump in the dcb or the eliminator....Just bring your own damn beer.:D :cool: :D

BADBLOWN572
05-19-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
I doubt you will have to try to catch up...with 10 people in the boat, the river a zoo, I will pretty much be idling and cruising that weekend....:D
The only speed runs that I might do is if I get up in the AM early before anyone else is on the lake. No way am I going to do anything crazy this weekend. Nice mellow cruise. Then again, I might just leave my boat on the dock all weekend and cruise in a Schiada. ;)

Riverhound
05-19-2004, 03:00 PM
We'll be there with CEO & family.
Riverhound's Cole
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/201Cole_Tucson_013-med.jpg
CEO's DCB
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1264Joe_and_Wilma-med.jpg

Mandelon
05-19-2004, 03:18 PM
RD, can I tie up in front of your house and sleep in my boat??? ;)

topless
05-19-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
RD, can I tie up in front of your house and sleep in my boat??? ;)
Only if you walk across the deck of this boat and drag your cooler with you.:D

boatnam2
05-19-2004, 04:18 PM
slink do you know dewayne,greg,percy,tony, neil.greco.we live straight across the river now next to miraleste estates with the dock and beach area.buddys are pretty crazy so when its starts getting out of hand i can always cruise across the river to peace and quiet.

Jordy
05-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by BADBLOWN572
Then again, I might just leave my boat on the dock all weekend and cruise in a Schiada. ;)
Works for me. We just have to park next to someone with tunes as I don't have the stereo thing worked out just yet. :D

Tyson Ross
05-19-2004, 10:34 PM
Badblown, don't mention Schiada around Mbrown as he thinks he needs to get one for the river!!
Mbrown, I gotta bitch about something....

Jordy
05-20-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Tyson Ross
Badblown, don't mention Schiada around Mbrown as he thinks he needs to get one for the river!!
Hmmm, for the right price he can have mine... :D :D :D

mbrown2
05-20-2004, 07:46 AM
:confused: :confused: :D :D
I am waiting for the right one to come along for a reasonable price...not too fond of the colors on the used one's out there right now, but do like the Whipple EFI setup on Ericu's boat......no rush...they will still be timeless when I find the right one..

Jordy
05-20-2004, 07:47 AM
What's wrong with black with white non-skid??? It looks like a stealth bomber from the side. :D :D :D

mbrown2
05-20-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
What's wrong with black with white non-skid??? It looks like a stealth bomber from the side. :D :D :D
The white non skid is good....and as an observer, I need to hear about a couple trips problem free:D ....
I like your style....Covet nothing, everything has a price...:cool: :D

Jordy
05-20-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by mbrown2
The white non skid is good....and as an observer, I need to hear about a couple trips problem free:D ....
I like your style....Covet nothing, everything has a price...:cool: :D
Exactly. Everything has a price and is replaceable.
As far as the problems, the only real problems I've had were with the trailer. Once we're on the water it's golden. Starts everytime, never left me stranded anywhere. Hell, the v-drive didn't start really acting up until I was pulling it around to put it on the trailer.
It's worked 10x better than my jet on recent trips. :D