PDA

View Full Version : I never thought I'd say this but.......

beer hunter
05-19-2004, 07:41 AM
Go Kings!!!
After watching the Lakers win four straight and ending the Spur's season the way they did, Iツ知 ready to see them do the same thing with the Sacramento Kings. ;) :D :D

THOR
05-19-2004, 07:57 AM
Shaq will take Divac to school since everyone in the league knows about the bull$hit flop.
Glenn Christy will get biatchhhhh slapped by Malone.
Nobody can defend Kobe.
THOR <-- just an unbiased opinion

HCS
05-19-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by THOR
Shaq will take Divac to school since everyone in the league knows about the bull$hit flop.
Glenn Christy will get biatchhhhh slapped by Malone.
Nobody can defend Kobe.
THOR <-- just an unbiased opinion
Garagos is.

redneckgirl
05-19-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by beer hunter
Go Kings!!!
After watching the Lakers win four straight and ending the Spur's season the way they did, Iツ知 ready to see them do the same thing with the Sacramento Kings. ;) :D :D
Ditto !!!:D
Nice post!!!
RNG

dmontzsta
05-19-2004, 08:34 AM
Go Kings!!!
+1 I must agree...I will be going for the Kings tonight.
Malone will make Webber cry.
No answer for Shaq or Kobe.
Payton will stick to bibby like flys on shit.

FRENCHIE
05-19-2004, 09:29 AM
Go Kings!!!
the first SHOCKWAVE brother i trully see has some issues, head problems when it comes to the NBA, and will hve to disown you completely!:( ;) :D

beer hunter
05-19-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
the first SHOCKWAVE brother i trully see has some issues, head problems when it comes to the NBA, and will hve to disown you completely!:( ;) :D
Come on now, it's only for one damn game and should lead to some great entertainment (if you're a Lakers fan) in the next round. :D

DryHeatOnly
05-19-2004, 09:35 AM
Frenchie - Aren't you a Laker's fan man????!!!! Hmmmm. Hopefully just an oversight.

beer hunter
05-19-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by DryHeatOnly
Frenchie - Aren't you a Laker's fan man????!!!! Hmmmm. Hopefully just an oversight.
I think that's what this ;) and this :D was all about DHO......he's a Laker fan for sure :D

FRENCHIE
05-19-2004, 09:39 AM
Been a lakers fan since tony campbell, larry drew, wes matthew all those old schoolers form the early 80's when i was in jr high! It dont matter kings or T-wolves, bring it on, its over ill be at the parade!:p ;)

Havasu Luvr
05-19-2004, 09:41 AM
Frenchie, watch what you say, we are all part of the Shockwave Brotherhood :-) Mike and I can always add more dollies to your ride:D
GO LAKERS ! ! !

DryHeatOnly
05-19-2004, 09:42 AM
Right on ;) (You had me worried for a minute)

Scream
05-19-2004, 09:43 AM
Been a lakers fan since tony campbell, larry drew, wes matthew all those old schoolers form the early 80's when i was in jr high! It dont matter kings or T-wolves, bring it on, its over ill be at the parade!:p ;)
Thant's not old school. Jerry West, Wilt the stilt, That's Old School

FRENCHIE
05-19-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Scream
i would just say your old!;) :D

FRENCHIE
05-19-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Luvr
Frenchie, watch what you say, we are all part of the Shockwave Brotherhood :-) Mike and I can always add more dollies to your ride:D
GO LAKERS ! ! !
Damn you peoples!:rolleyes: :p

beer hunter
05-19-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Luvr
Mike and I can always add more dollies to your ride:D
:D :D :D

beer hunter
05-19-2004, 07:23 PM
Well, it didn't happen but the results will be the same......Lakers 2004 NBA Champions. :D

FRENCHIE
05-19-2004, 07:29 PM
:D :D :D
ya just dont quit do ya!:p

Debbolas
05-19-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Scream
What he said.............we are that old!!!!
LOL:D
Happy.....Harrison

beer hunter
05-19-2004, 07:51 PM
ya just dont quit do ya!:p
You know, I normally do most of my posting on LVHB.com, but it's been down today and I put up almost 70 posts on this board today (plus another 30 or so on other boards), not a record for me but a great show for me on this board. :D

Rvr2Bch
05-19-2004, 09:51 PM
Well, it didn't happen but the results will be the same......Lakers 2004 NBA Champions. :D
I agree!! :D :cool: :D :cool:

Dr. Eagle
05-20-2004, 06:12 AM
GO WOLVES

mud duck
05-20-2004, 08:02 AM
Well, The Timber Wolves I believe beat the Lakers three times this year in the regular season. Will it possibly continue? I sure hope so!!!!
Go Wolves!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

JLaughreySS24
05-20-2004, 02:56 PM
Come on doc, Stick with your team the Queens!! :) How many games do you think the Wolves have a shot at? I think the fakers might not fake us out this season and win another for 2004.

Ivan Dan
05-20-2004, 03:39 PM
The Twolves only beat the Lakers durring the regular season because Shaq, Kobe and Karl were all out injured. The Lakers are going to SLAUGHTER the Twolves in this series.
Los Angeles Lakers soon to be 2004 NBA Champions!!!

JLaughreySS24
05-20-2004, 06:29 PM
Ivan, THANK YOU!!!! I was waiting for someone to bring that up!!

sorry dog
05-21-2004, 03:01 AM
Nobody can defend Kobe.
Well...it's probably not an easy job but I'm sure there were plenty of folks who wanted to take his money.