PDA

View Full Version : So who think it's time for Rumsfeld to step down?

Boozer
05-20-2004, 04:06 PM
I'm begining to think it is time for him to take a bow and resign. There's another prison scandal going on and this just looks bad. I share the view point that these guys aren't there for being nice but the reality of the situation is that this shit is making the US look worse and worse everyday. How are we suppose to get other countries backing us on this when now we look worse then they do because we are hypocrites. The worlds perspective of the U.S. is "Hey it's not okay to torture your people and make them live like shit but it is okay for us to go over there, kill a bunch of innocent people in bombings, occupy your land, and torture your people."
Simply put this is just not the image I want our country to have.
This whole thing is really making me think I may just sway my vote for Kerry. Bush got us into this shit and it IS his job to make sure things aren't getting out of control. Not only because of him am I paying ridiculous amounts of money at the gas pump but I now also have to realize that because of him and his cabinet I will be hated by everyone in other countries if I travel abroad.
This really sucks, I don't like Kerry but there are only 2 real options this year and as much as I hate whats behind door number 2 I may just have to go with it.

mbrown2
05-20-2004, 04:07 PM
A better question is who thinks it's time to get rid of the entire cast of the 911 comission?

twistedpair
05-20-2004, 04:09 PM
I musta missed it. I didn't see rumsfeld in any of those photos?:confused:

unleashed
05-20-2004, 04:10 PM
I pretty much think Bush is done. Ofcourse dont forget he'll strike a deal with the Saudis pretty soon to lower gas right before election time, trust me its coming but will it be to late!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Boozer
05-20-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
A better question is who thinks it's time to get rid of the entire cast of the 911 comission?
They are bunch of jackasses. I thought they were suppose to be finding facts to get an accurate representation of what really happened and where the break down was? Instead it seems like they just want someone to blame.

twistedpair
05-20-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by unleashed
I pretty much think Bush is done. Ofcourse dont forget he'll strike a deal with the Saudis pretty soon to lower gas right before election time, trust me its coming but will it be to late!
Deano
Is that before or after he captures Bin Laden?:rolleyes: God, I love conspiracy theorists!

Boozer
05-20-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by twistedpair
I musta missed it. I didn't see rumsfeld in any of those photos?:confused:
It's HIS job to make sure shit like this isnt going on. He should know more about what's going on in those prisons then the gaurds and prisoners. He is not doing his job.

HalletDave
05-20-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
It's HIS job to make sure shit like this isnt going on. He should know more about what's going on in those prisons then the gaurds and prisoners. He is not doing his job.
Wake up!
There has always been shit going on back stage when the performance is going on.
That's show biz baby and unfortunately politics too.:rolleyes:

mbrown2
05-20-2004, 04:20 PM
He is not doing his job.
I say BS...if it was not an election year, it would not have gotten the attention..
If we are talking more then a couple of instances, I may change my vote, but to setup a prison from scratch with trained soldiers (not prison people) and expect it to go off without a hitch in a war zone without error....you are smoking crack....it appears that the whole country has forgotten about what sort of things happen during a war.....nothing is perfect, it is not like the F'd project at your work that is so called perfect but is still running late and over budget...
Who forgot to order the perfect war without issue and the clean end? Give me a break.
Which war ended that way? And if it did, it was because we did something no one else had ever done and unleashed fury (spelled A BOMB) on their ass....even after the bomb, we had a lot of clean up and it was not easy then....so it will not be easy now.....
Public spin does wonders and maybe our politicians have to use it to our advantage and I bet we could do wonders to sway the opinion of the world, but when we are sniping our leaders along the way with the Left politicians and the left media, there is no way they can succeed... My .02

twistedpair
05-20-2004, 04:22 PM
The only thing he did wrong was not train people to destroy photographic evidence. These aren't jaywalkers we're talking about here. They are sociopaths who would rape your wife or gut your children in front of you to get you to talk. They're not going to respond well to polite requests for information.
50 pounds of powdered lime and a shallow pit is too good of an end for these scum.
1. Sodium Pentathol
2. Bullett
3. Disappear

Sleek-Jet
05-20-2004, 04:22 PM
Not only because of him am I paying ridiculous amounts of money at the gas pump but I now also have to realize that because of him and his cabinet I will be hated by everyone in other countries if I travel abroad.
I got news for you Boozer, we were the laughing stock over Clinton and his antics, and seen as weak because of it.
Reagan was considered a senile war monger by some in other countries.
JFK, remember, got us involved in Vietnam and Southeast Asia, LBJ ensured we'd stay there for a while.
Beloved or not, it doesn't matter who is in the oval office, because of who we are, American's will always be up against a kind of stigma. We are seen as arrogant, and controlling, whether it's true of not.
There is a joke in Europe that goes something along the lines of "What do you call someone who speaks two languages?? Bi-lingual. What do you call somone who only speaks english?? American"

mbrown2
05-20-2004, 04:29 PM
but I now also have to realize that because of him and his cabinet I will be hated by everyone in other countries if I travel abroad.
I just caught that comment....who cares....have another whaaaaburger and cries....
More than several parts of the world have not liked us for sometime....its not just Bush, it was that way before him and ever since we killed the indians, beat the British, kicked the French and Spaniards ass, we have been disliked....We choose to be the worlds cop, right or wrong; not everyone's going to like it....but don't lay that crap on Bush and his cabinet...There were world haters long before him...
Also, if you don't liked being disliked, stay home in the US or go to places that do like us....why would you want to spend money in places that shit on us anyway....that's like gassing up and buying beer at Lake Havasu Marina:D

Ziggy
05-20-2004, 05:06 PM
why would you want to spend money in places that shit on us anyway....that's like gassing up and buying beer at Lake Havasu Marina:D
LOL:D :D :D :smilespi:

summerlove
05-20-2004, 05:23 PM
Boozer is right. Sorry if it hurts feelings. The Bush/Cheney/Rumsfield team completely screwed up the post war eforts. One of the major reasons we're losing men and women in Iraq is due ot the fact that many of these so called insurgents are following the lead of Al Queda - they are coming in from many other middle eastern countries and carring out the holy war on behalf of OBL.
Bush should have spent more of his efforts on trying to capture AL Queda, including OBL and his cronies. Now, we're fighting a war we should not have been involved in and not fighting the one we should be involved in - the war against terror.
For those who say Rumsey wasn't in those pics, true, but he's the Sec. of defense. Remember, the fish rots from the head first.
This is total Chaos and Bush needs to get a handle on it or he will end up like his old man - unemployed.

Tinkerer
05-20-2004, 06:09 PM
Just imagine the mess we would be in if GORE was in the big seat...
So in other words if one of the tellers in a bank branch embezzles some money you then fire the MAIN bank acountant or whatever because that person should have been looking over every tellers shoulder.
GIVE ME AN FING BREAK.
You LIBS / DEMS are so predictable.
You don't care who you elect as long as it isn't GW.
You haven't gotten over the fact that YOU lost the last election.

summerlove
05-20-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Tinkerboater
So in other words if one of the tellers in a bank branch embezzles some money you then fire the MAIN bank acountant or whatever because that person should have been looking over every tellers shoulder.
GIVE ME AN FING BREAK.
I think I sense some hostility! First, I'd have the SOB who embezzeled the funds thrown in Jail AND THEN the GD bank manager should have his ass fired if his internal controls allowed for that type of loose oversight on his company.
BTW, I got over the last election the day it was over and had hoped "W" would provide a sense of leadership - to date, unfortunately, your man has let you down, and 56% of America feels the same way.
What's a FING break? Sounds like a McDonald's commercial...;)

ROZ
05-20-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by twistedpair
God, I love conspiracy theorists! You mean Bush and the Saudi Royal Family isn't related? :D

ROZ
05-20-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
56% of America feels the same way. The real question is at what point did the world begin to think that America's Government is a complete joke? My guess is after PC became the forefront of politics, and not the real issues. I believe the joke began after Regan left office...The entire legislative and executive branches are WEAK, and I hope the trend doesn't continue...

Boozer
05-20-2004, 06:44 PM
GIVE ME AN FING BREAK.
There are a couple problems with this statement. Most of the people on this board both lib and conserv are very educated in the statements they make. Most that post on politics seem to have a good argument either way. Unless of course your Catmando who only makes the choices he makes for obvious bs reasons.
Problem 1: I am not a dem. I am a registered Republican and most of my political beliefs and opinions are very conservative.
Problem 2: If you are running a bank and one of your employees is embezzeling money from your bank you had better catch that person right away. I don't care what your job is or who you oversee but you had better know the business of your employees better then they know their own business. If the media finds out about the embezzeling problem before you do then there are some serious problems and you better be firing a LOT of mother f*ckers not just the crook and the boss.
In the case of Rumsfeld it comes down to a lot more then just him and leaves a lot of unanswered questions. Where did the communication breakdown happen that prevented himf rom knowing what was going at those camps? Who spilled the beans to the news? Who gave the orders to have these acts happen?
This whole debate goes 2 ways and it will always go 2 ways. Do these people in these prisons deserve what they are getting? My guess is YES they do. However, should we as Americans (the self-procalimed) "world police" be held to a higher standard then some 3 world country? Hell yes!
We are better then this. Seriously, we can pull a trigger and say goodbye to ANY one and ANY thing in this world. However, we aren't the only ones with this technology anymore. We piss off the wrong person and you can say goodnight to EVERY one and EVERY thing because they are going toc ome at us with everything they got and we are going to retaliate with a lot more.
The solution to the muslim problem isnt by wagering war on Iraq. I agree that it was needed but the post war activities are making us look like shit. I agree this war was a good thing but the post war is NOT a good thing. We need to seriously think about who is running the show and consider letting someone else do it because those that are are not doing the job they should be doing.
If we want to beat the muslims we need to beat them at their own game. Right now the muslims of the middle east have the majority of the world on THEIR side. When the world is against you how do you expect to win a war? The only way we can win this thing is by getting the rest of the world on our side and to share and understand the same things we have realized and understood about the muslims of the middle east. When we get the rest of the world on our side this war WILL be won. Maybe we cant win the whole world but the majority is not something to much to ask for.

Boozer
05-20-2004, 06:50 PM
AHHHHHHHHH
I should proof read my political posts before posting them. That comes out like some hillbilly trying to be smart! **reminder to self proof read and less 90 proof booze before posting on political threads**
Either way you get my point. It is worded like shit and the spelling is horrid but the point is there no matter how much decrypting you have to do!

Blown 472
05-20-2004, 07:03 PM
More fuel for the fire. If you have some time listen to it, interesting stuff.
http://www.democracynow.org/

sam pioske
05-20-2004, 07:09 PM
We are in a friking WAR people , lets keep it over there as best we can. They want to kill us dammit. OHHHHH did we hurt there feelings F#^*(^um
I know of a person that stole 120k from a bank she worked at,
they hung HER not the rest of the bank!!!!!

summerlove
05-20-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
The real question is at what point did the world begin to think that America's Government is a complete joke? My guess is after PC became the forefront of politics, and not the real issues. I believe the joke began after Regan left office...The entire legislative and executive branches are WEAK, and I hope the trend doesn't continue...
you mean you didn't like President Clinton?;)
actually, I agree with you!

Tinkerer
05-20-2004, 07:20 PM
So what do you expect us to do to get info out of them???
So you think that this has not happened in other wars.
In nam they used to take the ENEMY ( that is what they are)
Three of them up in a chopper and then ask questions and the first guy that didn't answer went for a FLY out the door.
The others started talking right away after that and then they went out the door also.
They didn't take very many prisoners.
Just about with any war we didn't take many prisoners we just killed them. That is what should have been done after we got the info out of the enemy in this war.
These Maggots would kill your kids in front of you to get info out of YOU so WHY do we have gloves on???
We should try to win this WAR and not make it another NAM.
We need to do what needs to be done to WIN.
If this was not an election year it would be different.
The news media has an agenda and it is to get rid of GW.
Why arn't they blowing the beheading way out like the treatment of these MAGGOTS ( the prisoners )??????????????????????

Boozer
05-20-2004, 07:32 PM
So what do you expect us to do to get info out of them???
So you think that this has not happened in other wars.
In nam they used to take the ENEMY ( that is what they are)
Three of them up in a chopper and then ask questions and the first guy that didn't answer went for a FLY out the door.
The others started talking right away after that and then they went out the door also.
They didn't take very many prisoners.
Just about with any war we didn't take many prisoners we just killed them. That is what should have been done after we got the info out of the enemy in this war.
These Maggots would kill your kids in front of you to get info out of YOU so WHY do we have gloves on???
We should try to win this WAR and not make it another NAM.
We need to do what needs to be done to WIN.
If this was not an election year it would be different.
The news media has an agenda and it is to get rid of GW.
Why arn't they blowing the beheading way out like the treatment of these MAGGOTS ( the prisoners )??????????????????????
So you obviously do not value human life. That's fine. When the North Koreans invade the U.S. and start throwing your kids off of helicopters because one of them wouldn't give up any info I'll pray for your kid but understand it had to happen because any type of inhumane action is justifiable in war (not saying it will happen just saying what if it did).

Tinkerer
05-20-2004, 07:36 PM
The BIG difference here is I AM A CIVILIAN the enemy we have in those prisons were caught in a war zone doing things that made them the enemy.
they were not taken randomly.

Tinkerer
05-20-2004, 07:43 PM
I do have and hold LIFE at a high value but you don't bring a KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT.
It is time we took the gloves off.
A lot of the SCUM that we are fighting are from other countries.
If we let them go they will just pick up where they left off. ( KILLING out MEN that are just trying to bring SAFTY to their lives)
And as far as the WEDDING party that was killed -- DONT they have a brain.
They do know that there is a WAR going on right - And they probably could hear the HELLICOPTER -- SO WHY would any
intelligent person fire a gun into the air in the dirrection of said
hellicopter???????????????????????

Boozer
05-20-2004, 07:52 PM
The BIG difference here is I AM A CIVILIAN the enemy we have in those prisons were caught in a war zone doing things that made them the enemy.
they were not taken randomly.
To the enemy you are in no way a civilian. You oppose them as much as they oppose you. you yourself just mentioned dropping people out of a helicopter and seem to think it is okay and that makes you no longer a civilian.
Here's the difference between you and I.
I am an American. Being an American makes me a soldier, regardless of my military affiliation. If war comes to this soil you can damn well bet I will happily give my life deffending it.
You are an American who is hoping he can hide behind his civilian status. Guess what dude? That family down the street with 18 shotguns and god knows how many rifles and pistols is ready to wage war on any mother f*cker who comes to his land and threatens his land and home. That family will make YOU in the warzone too.
Let me guess? You don't know anyhting about them right? Well the dudes throwing your babies and the rest of your family out of that helicopter are going to think you do because you live in the war zone.

Ziggy
05-20-2004, 09:17 PM
Or that peanut farming dingbat :rolleyes:
War takes time and isn't completed overnight--we are a society that wants everything yesterday compounded with the major scrutiny of the press that creates this poor atmosphere around the world. I'd be willing to bet past leaders were no different but not under the same public microscope that we have these days thusly more respected in their decisions by the general public.
War is never pretty regardless of which side you are on...my parents lived thru WWII as children and have stories from the so called "enemies" perspective that would break your hearts 100 times over.

locogringo
05-20-2004, 10:12 PM
Remember, the fish rots from the head first.
Actually, from the ass first. The ass is all those liberal media folks parading around in Iraq. Should have kept it a closed format war and none of this would be such a big issue.
Do you really think other wars in the past had none of this crap?

bigq
05-20-2004, 10:29 PM
Boozer is right. Sorry if it hurts feelings. The Bush/Cheney/Rumsfield team completely screwed up the post war eforts. One of the major reasons we're losing men and women in Iraq is due ot the fact that many of these so called insurgents are following the lead of Al Queda - they are coming in from many other middle eastern countries and carring out the holy war on behalf of OBL.Bush should have spent more of his efforts on trying to capture AL Queda, including OBL and his cronies. Now, we're fighting a war we should not have been involved in and not fighting the one we should be involved in - the war against terror.
Isnt it better that the bad guys go over there to fight the people that are trained to deal with that. I have heard many soilders in interviews and most say that the media paints a picture that is far worse then it is. We knew people would die and while one is a tragedy I don't believe it is out of hand.
For those who say Rumsey wasn't in those pics, true, but he's the Sec. of defense. Remember, the fish rots from the head first.
true and he has taken responsibility for it from what I heard. They were takeing care of it a few months before it was public knowledge. I think this was suppose to go on and they got carried away on some things, but it is not Disney land over there. i am sure the soilders need to show some restraint, but it must be hard knowing they would kill you in a second if they had a chance.
This is total Chaos and Bush needs to get a handle on it or he will end up like his old man - unemployed.
Might be a Bush family trait.;)

bigq
05-20-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by unleashed
Deano
They already have been and it has no effect. The problem isn't the supply of oil. We only get 13% of oil from that region anyway.

ROZ
05-20-2004, 11:32 PM
actually, I agree with you! There was a president between Regan and Clinton.... Nice boring old guy...:D

HighRoller
05-21-2004, 05:07 AM
It's amazing how the same people who will condone the President committing adultery are having a heart attack over a private in the Army "hazing" someone. Talk about hypocracy!

MagicMtnDan
05-21-2004, 05:46 AM
The solution to the muslim problem isnt by wagering war on Iraq. I agree that it was needed but the post war activities are making us look like shit. I agree this war was a good thing but the post war is NOT a good thing. We need to seriously think about who is running the show and consider letting someone else do it because those that are are not doing the job they should be doing.
"Solution to the muslim (sic) problem?" Whatever are you talking about Boozer?! The Muslim population is huge and growing everywhere. And the fanatical extremist Muslims are causing problems around the world with their "religion of peace." They're against everything that we're for. They don't want to see women have any rights. They don't want kids to play video games, listen to music, date, have sex, drink, wear blue jeans, drink Coca-Cola, you name it. They are against everything we stand for. You just don't get it. The key word here is WAR. This is a war and you and the others against it think that we shouldn't be in it (over there in Iraq or anywhere else).
If we should as you say, "let someone else do it" (run the war) it should be someone who is willing to take a much harder line and have the balls to give the enemy (they're not "insurgents") the one thing they understand. Violent, swift death. We can't fight and certainly can't win a war with one or two hands tied behind our backs (ie: Vietnam).
If we want to beat the muslims we need to beat them at their own game. Right now the muslims of the middle east have the majority of the world on THEIR side. When the world is against you how do you expect to win a war? The only way we can win this thing is by getting the rest of the world on our side and to share and understand the same things we have realized and understood about the muslims of the middle east. When we get the rest of the world on our side this war WILL be won. Maybe we cant win the whole world but the majority is not something to much to ask for.
You say, "The only way we can win this thing is by getting the rest of the world on our side." You are beyond naive - that's a clueless, liberal (don't care if you're a "Republican"), let's-play-nicely-with-them-and-maybe-they-won't-attack-us statement. Who do you want on “our side?” the French? Do you know that 10% of the population in France is now Muslim? Do you know their culture is disintegrating around them as the population of foreigners grows while their native population shrinks? Do you know how many other countries have the same problems? Why do you feel the need to have the “rest of the world on our side?” Is it possible for this country to do the right thing without having the rest of the world give us their moral support?
That's the kind of BS position that makes the rounds in the meeting rooms at the United Nations. That's the kind of BS that made Clinton run away from Somalia when our soldiers got into a bind over there and he and the UN left them high and dry. That's chicken-shit politics. This is a WAR. War is what you do when you're fighting for your survival. For those who forgot why were fighting a war please do a search on 9/11 and get a reality check.
You don't negotiate with the enemy. So we had a secret prison. We need intelligence to prevent more attacks here and abroad and save American lives. So we made the enemy get naked and we took some pictures of them. Did you have the balls to watch the video of the the scumbags carve off the head of Nick Berg?!
You give peace a chance people need to go talk to folks who lost loved ones on 9/11 including the fire fighters and the police and the heroes on the airplane that went down in Pennsylvania and the people who died at the Pentagon. Do you remember? Do you care? Or do you just want peace at whatever the cost?

twistedpair
05-21-2004, 05:52 AM
Just think of the stories these 'detainees' can tell their friends.
"And this one time.....In Prison Camp........."
"Iraqi Pie", coming soon to a theatre of battle near you!

Pesky Varmint
05-21-2004, 07:54 AM
Liberal democrats have no place in a hot boating lifestyle, so
your very presence on this board is a manifestation of your
hypocrisy.
Why don't you live up to your pansy ass, politically correct, subservient to Germany, Japan, and the UN, environmental fanatic lifestyle and lose your dirty fuel consuming machines and
return to the luddite lifestyle more appropriate to your beliefs.
No one ever said Iraq and Afghanistan would be easy. The
best part of both of them is that we are "in the face of" the
world of the Arab and Muslim assholes. I hope we have bases
in both countries forever.
Rumsfeld and Bush are doing just fine by me.
Pesky Varmint

eliminatedsprinter
05-21-2004, 08:24 AM
Boozer
Let's keep our perspective here. The prison scandle is news, but now it has become part of a big election year propaganda blitz. Remember, when we started in on this war (and Kerry voted for it) the estimated losses were for over 10 times what we have lost. Just imagine how Kerry and the Dems would be screaming if the war went as bad as they thought it would when they supported it..:rolleyes:
There is no way I'm going to let this stuff trick me into voting for the man who is one of the most pro regulation, pro big government, anti individual economic freedom, and most in the pocket of the radical eco weenies etc, members of the Senate. I'm no big fan of Bush but I'm not going to jump from the pan into the fire over it....

mirvin
05-21-2004, 08:43 AM
I think Rummy deserves some kind of promotion or something. He's doing a great job!!:D ;)
And look out Boozer, he's gonna read this thread and he'll find you, and then he'll kick you in the junk!!
mirvin;)

MagicMtnDan
05-21-2004, 08:50 AM
NBC news has covered the prisoner abuse story 58 times already! They're not even a news station and they're running that story every chance they get. Every new picture, every detail, they've gotta cover it. Even if it fuels the anti-American soldier fires "over there" in Iraq, NBC (and the other two major networks) are so busy slamming the Bush administration they just can't talk about it and show it enough.
Let's see them show the headless body of Nick Berg or the videos of the Iraqis dismembering the bodies of the American contractors on that bridge! Do you think that they're concerned about journalistic integrity or being fair? They have their agenda and this "prison scandal" is a meal they want to savor as long as possible.

summerlove
05-21-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Pesky Varmint
hypocrisy.
Why don't you live up to your pansy ass, politically correct, subservient to Germany, Japan, and the UN, environmental fanatic lifestyle and lose your dirty fuel consuming machines and
Pesky Varmint
As almost everyone on these boards knows, I usually don't stoop to name calling and I am not overly ctirical of people, but you, my friend, are an A-Hole!
Just because I'm a dem doesn't make me eligible for the same freedom you "promote"? I'm not allowed by your definition to own a boat or a vehicle to transport it and my family to the lake, the lake I support with my taxes? Just like you!
Actually, my friend, you're the hipocrite - don't try and take my freedoms away. Go back to your house and don't forget to pay the registraton and inflate the tires.
Rumsfeld sold the war to Bush - face it. Bush was a willing participant. It's total chaos. We need a plan and they just don't have one.
I wish they did - I might be more supportive.

twistedpair
05-21-2004, 08:59 AM
As almost everyone on these boards knows, I usually don't stoop to name calling and I am not overly ctirical of people, but you, my friend, are an A-Hole!
Hey, at least you're still friends!;)
But I have wondered in the past how anyone who loves powersports, and the free use of public lands, can support a party who so clearly wants to limit or end such activities?

eliminatedsprinter
05-21-2004, 12:25 PM
Rumsfeld sold the war to Bush - face it. Bush was a willing participant. It's total chaos. We need a plan and they just don't have one.
Summerlove
I agree with you about the name calling etc...
However, as to your last point. Aside from the rantings of a bunch of politicians etc, what makes you think there is or wasn't a plan? Since when did any country ever go public with it's war plans and how could you or I possibly know if we did or didn't have one, let alone what they were. Are you on the joint chiefs or something? How many stars are on your shoulders?;) :D

Tinkerer
05-21-2004, 05:13 PM
BOOZER -- YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHO I AM.
I own guns and would be one of those MEN that would DIE to defend this country.
So maybe YOU should do some research before you make a stupid statement like that.
I am not some stupid person with their head in the sand hoping for it to all go away.
KILLING THE ENEMY IS PROPER IN WAR.
Killing civilians is not.
Unless YOU are a member of the military YOU are a civilian.
I don't give a damn what those SCUM think I am.
Like I already said they would like to kill all AMERICANS.
The SCUM in these detension camps if let out will more than likely go back to killing AMERICANS. Next time THEY are in the crosshairs I hope the AMERICAN soldier pulls the triger.
IF the world doesn't rid itself of this SCUM then I feel real sorry for todays children because the world won't be a nice place to live. And I mean anywhere on the planet.

Tinkerer
05-21-2004, 05:28 PM
SUMMERLOVE---
And just what PLAN do the DEMS have.
I havn't heard of one yet.
JUST ANOTHER RESOLUTION OR TWO OR THREE.
That and wait untill the UN agrees with us.
And a few hundred thousand more dead INOCENT CIVILIANS.
WHAT A F'N JOKE.

Boozer
05-21-2004, 11:17 PM
You know what I like about these boards?
I like the fact that no matter what any of us believe on a political basis we are going to have a nice heated debate about our views. Whether we have a view that sways to right or the left we all understand and appreciate each others views no matter what they are.
I also like that everyone has such a strong argument even if you know it is not how you personally feel you can see that persons point of view, maybe not agree with it but you can see where they are coming from.
Then I read this.
hypocrisy.
Pesky Varmint
This statement pisses me the f*ck off. I have not been this angry in a VERY long time.
However, this is after all the internet so why lose sleep over a hyopcritical bigot. Instead tonight I will sleep well knowing that I am NOT you.
I was under the impression being a part of the hot boat community meant that you shared a common interest with others. Regardless of political, religous, or whatever else background you and the rest of the ***boat community are suppose to be willing to put that all aside, crack open some beers and enjoy the fruit of your labor.
If the general concesus among those in the ***boat community is that those who disagree with what the current government is doing should be banned from any and all boating communtities maybe I chose the wrong community to be a part of. Maybe some of you will back me up here or maybe you guys will prove his point just that much more.
If it is the case that I should not be a part of this community solely due to the fact that I do not share the same political views as the majority hear then I just want to know one simple thing. When did joining the ***boat community also mean I was signing up for the communist party?
I thought boating was about relaxing on the water and having a good time. You're statement proves that you feel otherwise. I'm sorry you feel that way and hope that most don't feel the same. If so, the boats for sale and I'll go back to drag racing automobiles.

Boozer
05-21-2004, 11:22 PM
Please don't take the communist party comment the wrong way. I am in no way comparing republicans to commi's rather relating this bigot hypocritical belief system that our friend pesky has to that of a communist due to the fact that his blief that anyone who opposes what he believes politicially should be stripped of their freedoms as an american.

v-drive
05-22-2004, 07:07 AM
Bush Cheney 2004. That's how I feel. The only thing better would be(Bush Rice 2004)v-drive:D

Dr. Eagle
05-22-2004, 07:47 AM
Now there! I am down with that...
They should call it the "Monday Morning Quarterback commission".

RUCAV
05-22-2004, 07:50 AM
Just an idea. Your the CEO of a company with 500,000 employees based in DC. A couple of mail clerks in your Houston office go out and rape some women. Should you get fired because of what they did. Im all for accountability but cmon now. How can someone at that level be expected to know every action of every subordinate. It crazy. Just my .02

Dr. Eagle
05-22-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by RUCAV
Just an idea. Your the CEO of a company with 500,000 employees based in DC. A couple of mail clerks in your Houston office go out and rape some women. Should you get fired because of what they did. Im all for accountability but cmon now. How can someone at that level be expected to know every action of every subordinate. It crazy. Just my .02
Thank you, it's all about Perspective...

bigq
05-22-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by RUCAV
That would depend on how badly someone wanted to be the NEW CEO.:D

bigq
05-22-2004, 08:06 AM
Just because I'm a dem doesn't make me eligible for the same freedom you "promote"? I'm not allowed by your definition to own a boat or a vehicle to transport it and my family to the lake, the lake I support with my taxes? Just like you!
Actually, my friend, you're the hipocrite - don't try and take my freedoms away. Go back to your house and don't forget to pay the registraton and inflate the tires.
Well said, except for that bush thing.;) From what i see and here it's total chaos on the network news, but in spite of some problems things are moving along. If Kerry has a plan, except for turning everything over to the UN , I have not heard it.

Dr. Eagle
05-22-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by bigq
Well said, except for that bush thing.;) From what i see and here it's total chaos on the network news, but in spite of some problems things are moving along. If Kerry has a plan, except for turning everything over to the UN , I have not heard it.
Turning it over the the UN and COMPLETELY disassembling the US Military structure. Nooooo friggin way... them's fighting words IMO.

Forkin' Crazy
05-22-2004, 10:59 AM
hypocrisy.
Pesky Varmint
Hmmm. Maybe what he was referring to is the Dems want your guns, the Dems want you to drive a hybrid electro diesel, the Dems want to close all Federal Wildlife Management Areas to ATV traffic (i.e. Clinton administration starting the unroading and closing of hunting to several reserves), the Dems don't want you to boat unless it has a sail or oars, the Dems want to silence your freedom of speech (see the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act), the Dems want you to depend on the government, the Dems are one sided and "don't confuse me with the facts, I've already made my mind up" syndrome, the Dems want the UN to handle world affairs, the Dems want to raise taxes, the Dems are not for term limits.................etc..............etc.
I could go on, but the one sided Dems won't listen anyway......
Asking Rumsfield to resign is totally ridiculous!

HighRoller
05-22-2004, 11:41 PM
I agree with MBrown2 and Dr. Eagle that the members of the "Hindsight is 20/20" Commission should be testifying in front of, rather than sitting on that commission.