What do you think?
www.greatlakespocketbikes.com

Ntwotrance
05-20-2004, 07:25 PM
well put together, but the photos on the home page need to be a bit bigger

GlastronGuy
05-20-2004, 07:26 PM
I'd line up the links on the left.
Why do I have to scroll to see the bike specs? I have a 20" monitor.

mbrown2
05-20-2004, 07:45 PM
Boy, sounds like those pocket bikes really appreciated in price once they hit your website:D

intense
05-20-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
Boy, sounds like those pocket bikes really appreciated in price once they hit your website:D
:D No SHIT I can buy any or as many of those for 399.00 all day long! I'll make anyone a great deal how about 600.00ea.:D :D

Boozer
05-20-2004, 07:57 PM
I have a friend who is going to be offering the mini choppers but they are going to have extended forks, ape hanger bars, and an 88cc motor tail lights and headlights. They are thinking they will be able to sale them right around $800 to the public.
Packinair if you start moving a lot of bikes and think you can move these 88's let me know. I'm sure they will offer you a good rpice if you are buying in bulk.

RiverToysJas
05-20-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
LOL! They must be worth a lot more in the mid-west!!! ;)
How much is he selling the 47cc one for??? I can sell them for $350 all day long. If anyone is interested. Sorry, didn't mean to hi-jack the thread or anything!!!
RTJas :D

RiverToysJas
05-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
I have a friend who is going to be offering the mini choppers but they are going to have extended forks, ape hanger bars, and an 88cc motor tail lights and headlights. They are thinking they will be able to sale them right around $800 to the public.
What kind of tranny will they have???

Boozer
05-20-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
What kind of tranny with they have???
I think it is going to be a manual but I could be mistaken. The motor they are using is a 2 stroke. I will check with them tomorrow and ask. They also have the pocket bikes with 49cc motors that have headlights, brake lights and "I think" turn signals. They said you can ride them on the streets anywhere you want to in california without registration as long as you wear a helmet and have a drivers license because it falls in the unregistered motor guidlines. A couple of my friends in Chino now roll them as their in town commuters because they can go 25 mph and only fill up the 2 gallon gas tank every 4 days.