PDA

View Full Version : how many men

MsDrmr
05-21-2004, 07:55 PM
are stupid enought to side with an ex wife istead of the new wife???????????

superdave013
05-21-2004, 07:57 PM
C'Mon!
What are you tryin to do? Bait us into the DOG HOUSE?? lol

MsDrmr
05-21-2004, 07:59 PM
Nope,,,just drunk and pissed off that after five years together he is still siding with the ex instead of me...just fed up with it. was wonderding how many men are stupid enought to stab their wife in the back for the ex:( :mad:

MudPumper
05-21-2004, 08:01 PM
It depends on if the ex is right or wrong:D

MsDrmr
05-21-2004, 08:03 PM
now now,,,,when the ex drops off the 16 handicap son with a ton of shit in his pants and I inform her that it is inconsiderate and inappropriate to do so...I think I am in the right,,,,,,would'nt you agree?

jlnorthrup122
05-21-2004, 08:04 PM
UMMMMM well you see I hate myu ex and wish she would take a long walk of a short peer! So I would never side with the ex ever even if the c*nt was rite!! :mad: :cool: :cool:

MsDrmr
05-21-2004, 08:07 PM
yeah I hear ya....my mr hates conflict with the ex so he thinks it's better to dissapoint me than to stand up to the ex...what a load of sh** but I have had way toooooooo much to drink, it feels bette to be a little drunk than angry and sad.

GlastronGuy
05-21-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
now now,,,,when the ex drops off the 16 handicap son with a ton of shit in his pants and I inform her that it is inconsiderate and inappropriate to do so...I think I am in the right,,,,,,would'nt you agree?
Well, if she brought him from her home that way, yes.
If it happened on the way over, what was she supposed to do?
At any rate, yes, the ex is a worthless bltch

MudPumper
05-21-2004, 08:10 PM
Well since you put it that way, I guess I would have to agree with you!!!!;) :D

MsDrmr
05-21-2004, 08:16 PM
for several weeks now she has dropped him off that way. she also wont show him how to clean his penis (he needs to learn to pull the foreskin back) she flat out told the dr she will not do that under any circumstances,,,, she will not follow him into the bathroom teach him how to clean himself and he is 16 years old....so he is dropped off with underwear that stink then he sits on the sofa and smells that up so that I have to clean it and deoderize that,,,I have been trying to teach him how to shower but we only have him on wed eve and every other weekend and he just does not retain the info........I don't get mad at the child...but the husband should stand behind me on this one and not be so fu**n afraid to piss the bi**h off...

welk2party
05-21-2004, 08:18 PM
whoa! 16? The child has basic hygiene issues. What am I missing?

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 08:18 PM
I agree with you!!
We need a posting and drinking thread!!
;)

MudPumper
05-21-2004, 08:20 PM
If you only have him Wed and every other weekend, makes me wonder what kind of condition he is in when she has him. Sounds like a bad situation.:confused:

MudPumper
05-21-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
whoa! 16? The child has basic hygiene issues. What am I missing?
He is handicap

welk2party
05-21-2004, 08:21 PM
He is handicap
Did not mean to offend. Did not know. Sorry!;)

MsDrmr
05-21-2004, 08:23 PM
he has down syndrom and the mom will not teach him anything about showering or cleaning or wiping his ass when he goes to the bathroom she is lazy and does'nt think it is her responsiblilty to teach him...she has a 22 year old handicap as well (only in speach) who asks me all the time to teach her how to wash her hair and body because she is self concious about herself.:(

welk2party
05-21-2004, 08:26 PM
Good luck to you. I know from experience that challenged children are not always easy to raise.Do your best and give your love. Above that, there is not much else you can do.

MsDrmr
05-21-2004, 08:29 PM
love the kid,, hate the ex and am really mad at the mr for protecting the feelings of the ex instead of me...when he decided to divore and marry me,,,he chose me, and apparently he is forgetting that fact

welk2party
05-21-2004, 08:31 PM
Well don't get too caught up in your feelings when you have been drinkin. Sometimes it is a good release but not what you want.

MsDrmr
05-21-2004, 08:35 PM
I suppose, I just feel so cheated and the mr throws it at me that I am usreasonable and uncooperative..Pissed me off

Scream
05-21-2004, 08:39 PM
I suppose, I just feel so cheated and the mr throws it at me that I am usreasonable and uncooperative..Pissed me off
Maybe he'd change his tune if he saw his son in the condition you do? I wouldn't stand for anybody treating my child that way, especially an ex. That's just not right, IMO. But welk2party is right, don't pin too much on your feelings when your drinking.

hd&boatrider
05-21-2004, 08:49 PM
for several weeks now she has dropped him off that way. she also wont show him how to clean his penis (he needs to learn to pull the foreskin back) she flat out told the dr she will not do that under any circumstances,,,, she will not follow him into the bathroom teach him how to clean himself and he is 16 years old....so he is dropped off with underwear that stink then he sits on the sofa and smells that up so that I have to clean it and deoderize that,,,I have been trying to teach him how to shower but we only have him on wed eve and every other weekend and he just does not retain the info........I don't get mad at the child...but the husband should stand behind me on this one and not be so fu**n afraid to piss the bi**h off...
I recommend another drink :). Hang in there...dealing with ex's can be a real biatch. Hope things get better and the alcohol will help...at least for tonight :).

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 08:52 PM
Lets go to the river.......lets hook up our boats and leave tonight!
Your hubby can take care of his son, and we can all just take off!!!!;)
When is your next river trip? I think you need one!!
:D

Rexone
05-21-2004, 08:55 PM
maybe the mr should be cleanin the crap pants and washin the dick. just a thought. might put it all in perspective.

Ziggy
05-21-2004, 08:58 PM
MrsDrmr, I dealt with the same between my now wife and my ex....mostly to do with my sons attitude. He is/was ADHD so we'd end up with some heated exchanges but I ALWAYS backed my wife.....It'll get better, just hang in there but let your concerns be known, regularly.
If his ex is truely mistreating both her handicapped children then there may be other avenues to pursue that would really benefit the kids in the long run.
Just know your hubby loves you and not her, it can be touchy dealing with an ex especially when it comes to children. Be strong girl.

Dr. Eagle
05-21-2004, 09:08 PM
I don't have an ex wife so I guess I am unqualified to answer.

Ziggy
05-21-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
I don't have an ex wife so I guess I am unqualified to answer.
I only remember my ex because of my son, otherwise I she is a faint and distant memory....brain cells probably killed back in the 80's thankfully:D

Cheap Thrills
05-21-2004, 09:17 PM
:confused: C.T. just shakin his head thankful he doesnt have a horse in this race :rolleyes:
C.T. :wink:

Petrofied
05-21-2004, 09:23 PM
It sounds like the kids have at least one cool parent (that would be you!) Hang in there and try not to get personal feelings involved. Do the best you can when you can.
Ps. I don't like firm bananas!

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Petrofied
Ps. I don't like firm bananas!
OK!
LOL:D

MsDrmr
05-22-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Lets go to the river.......lets hook up our boats and leave tonight!
Your hubby can take care of his son, and we can all just take off!!!!;)
When is your next river trip? I think you need one!!
:D
Havent been to the river with the mr. his boat has been on dry land for 8yrs waiting for a new engine. I need a trip to somewhere though at this point it could be anywhere away from here.:frown:

v-drive
05-22-2004, 08:14 AM
are stupid enought to side with an ex wife istead of the new wife???????????
That is not the way it works. If I did that my wife would be stomping a mudhole in my back end.., and I would do the same.
set him straight or tell him to go live with her. :cool: v-drive

shaffewm
05-22-2004, 08:15 AM
Maybe he should be the one who has to do the clean up work....

Lightning
05-22-2004, 08:32 AM
Havent been to the river with the mr. his boat has been on dry land for 8yrs waiting for a new engine. I need a trip to somewhere though at this point it could be anywhere away from here.:frown:
8yrs, that's nuts, you need to get motivated and get that thing river ready.

Debbolas
05-22-2004, 08:40 AM
I think you need to go to OP6C!
;)

Dr. Eagle
05-22-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Debbolas
I think you need to go to OP6C!
;)
She can ride with me if she doesn't have a lift........ LOL......

MsDrmr
05-22-2004, 08:51 AM
Hey a dr.. I may just take you up on that offer.
I have been stomping on his back end, and his stance is,,,,I did not have a right to bring it up and now he is trying to make me feel like the quilty one for being mad that he defended her and then lied about it. He is in sales and has a charming way of turning things around to be MY fault.

Debbolas
05-22-2004, 09:02 AM
Listen to the good doctor, he went to school and stuff!
How are ya doing today Mrs. Drmr?

v-drive
05-22-2004, 09:23 AM
Don't you just hate it when people turn things around. Go to the river and let him take care of everything for a change. My x is a master at turning things around. Don't let it happen to you. I put up with it for to many years and then one day She told me that she was above me and wanted me to leave . The same thing happened to the lady across the street from our home and to make a long story short we have been happily married for almost 22 years. Our daughter says she wants to have a marriage just like ours. Don't let him treat you like a doormat...Goodluck
:D :cool: v-drive