PDA

View Full Version : Drinking and Posting!

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 08:22 PM
Well, I guess we are all pretty "pent up" here........
What is BUGGING you?
What are you DRINKING?
Share your troubles and lighten your load.........
:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-21-2004, 08:27 PM
I am drinking fuzzy navel s and I am getting pretty much toatesed.. but I have no worries I have the family at home and the boating family here.. so post w hore away.. I love to drunk opst w hore. :D :D from one ho to another.. enjoy.. :D

GlastronGuy
05-21-2004, 08:27 PM
My wife is out of town for a week, the starter is acting up in the boat and I am drinking beer and eating junk.

MsDrmr
05-21-2004, 08:28 PM
I have had over 70oz of margaritas along with 4 tylenon p.m.s I am angry with the hubby and instead of taking it out on him I am closing my mouth with some alcohol so that I don't blow up at him
right now I am ready to stay at a hotel an just pass out....although I guess I should not be drinking right now huh?? after all I do have a 10year old to finish raising

welk2party
05-21-2004, 08:28 PM
Drinking beer..Corona's.:D
Too many problems to list. Just lighten the load by catching a buzz and chatin with my boatin buds.

GlastronGuy
05-21-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
I have had over 70oz of margaritas along with 4 tylenon p.m.s I am angry with the hubby and instead of taking it out on him I am closing my mouth with some alcohol so that I don't blow up at him
right now I am ready to stay at a hotel an just pass out....although I guess I should not be drinking right now huh?? after all I do have a 10year old to finish raising
I can't believe you're still conscious!

dexman38
05-21-2004, 08:30 PM
i am not drinking yet i have no boat till the end of june . wait i am drinking know
it tast like beer?

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 08:30 PM
Sierra Nevada
I hate my feet!

MsDrmr
05-21-2004, 08:31 PM
me either and I have another 15oz in front of me that I have every intention on finishing...then it will most likely be lights out for this riverbabe.
I hate to see what tomarrow will bring:eek:

Blown 472
05-21-2004, 08:32 PM
I am in the middle of a timming belt, water pump dealio on a 97 sebring, and the cam seal is leaking and tried to get the bolt for the gear loose and broke the f ucking gear. This is what I get for being a nice guy and doing a favor, f uck favors.
Oh yeah, f uck you Brown.:yuk: :p :D :rolleyes:

welk2party
I hate my feet too Deb.:eek:

dexman38
thinking about my boat makes me sad maybe i will have another beer.

MRS FLYIN VEE
LMAO!! I am an ole lady that wheres a thong.. LOL!! :D :D

Blown 472
05-21-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Sierra Nevada
I hate my feet!
Can you see them past them big ol.....................:D :D :D :D

welk2party
05-21-2004, 08:34 PM
Good for you V!:D ;)

FMluvswater
05-21-2004, 08:34 PM
I bought too many bananas because I thought my kiddo would be here to help eat them they are either gonna turn too brown for me to be able to eat them (I only like them with hardly any brown spots and still firm) or I'm gonna be eating a lot of bananas in the next 12 hours, lol I like bananas sure but dunno if I can eat that many in such a short time :eek:
drinking coffee and vanilla coke (just one SBG size)

ahhell
05-21-2004, 08:35 PM
Samuel Adams...and I like my feet:D there each a foot!

GlastronGuy
05-21-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
I bought too many bananas because I thought my kiddo would be here to help eat them they are either gonna turn too brown for me to be able to eat them (I only like them with hardly any brown spots and still firm) or I'm gonna be eating a lot of banans in the next 12 hours, lol I like bananas sure but dunno if I can eat that many in such a short time :eek:
Make banana daiquiris.

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
me either and I have another 15oz in front of me that I have every intention on finishing...then it will most likely be lights out for this riverbabe.
I hate to see what tomarrow will bring:eek:
Ok,
I don't want to be all negative on you and such, but...........
If there is one thing I have learned from posting here on
***boat.....................it is............
Tomarrow
is spelled Tomorrow....(I had my kids in class practice that, so I wouldn't forget, I always misspell that word)
;)
And think about the feet thing.........There are Boob jobs, nose jobs, liposuction, eye lifts....etc........
Have you ever heard about a foot job?
and how many people hate their feet?
I have just recently made peace with my ugly feet.....
:rolleyes:

ahhell
05-21-2004, 08:37 PM
[QUOTE][
And think about the feet thing.........There are Boob jobs, nose jobs, liposuction, eye lifts....etc........
:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE
is it like a hand job?

77charger
05-21-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
My wife is out of town for a week, the starter is acting up in the boat and I am drinking beer and eating junk. that what the local topless bar is for go have fun:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-21-2004, 08:38 PM
Ok,
I don't want to be all negative on you and such, but...........
If there is one thing I have learned from posting here on
***boat.....................it is............
Tomarrow
is spelled Tomorrow....(I had my kids in class practice that, so I wouldn't forget, I always misspell that word)
;)
:rolleyes:
you may have made peice with the feet but I just met my tit's so we are even.. LOL!! :D :eek: :eek:

MsDrmr
05-21-2004, 08:39 PM
okay,,,that was noted keep in mind that I have had quite a bit to drink and the fact that I can even type a single word is impressive.:D

FMluvswater
05-21-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
Make banana daiquiris.
No booze in my house. No blender either. :( Yep sucks to be me! :D Oh well. ;)

jbtrailerjim
05-21-2004, 08:40 PM
Drinking beer....Hefeweizen

GlastronGuy
05-21-2004, 08:43 PM
No booze in my house. No blender either. :( Yep sucks to be me! :D Oh well. ;)
I realize that you are in Canada but we have these buildings down here called "stores".

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by ahhell
Samuel Adams...and I like my feet:D there each a foot!
I don't want to bring up a sore subject,,,,,
but what about the size of your noggin?(head)

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
I am in the middle of a timming belt, water pump dealio on a 97 sebring, and the cam seal is leaking and tried to get the bolt for the gear loose and broke the f ucking gear. This is what I get for being a nice guy and doing a favor, f uck favors.
MAN!!!
I HATE it when that happens...................
;)

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 08:47 PM
I bought too many bananas because I thought my kiddo would be here to help eat them they are either gonna turn too brown for me to be able to eat them (I only like them with hardly any brown spots and still firm) or I'm gonna be eating a lot of bananas in the next 12 hours, lol I like bananas sure but dunno if I can eat that many in such a short time :eek:
Ya know Fm
When life hands you bananas...............make banana bread!!

FMluvswater
05-21-2004, 08:48 PM
I'm too scared to leave my place on a Friday night ... my wonderful apartment is unfortunately located in a very bad part of town and I've already been accosted once (nothing happened I made it inside before he could get me) .. I don't need the booze that badly :D

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 08:49 PM
We need to Fed X her some!!;)

FMluvswater
05-21-2004, 08:51 PM
Ya know Fm
When life hands you bananas...............make banana bread!!
you know Debbolas I used to bake a lot but I don't even have basic baking supplies in the house right now (no flour) I'm doing my own carb reduction thing not Atkins but it's working okay for me

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 08:54 PM
I understand, we are on the atkins thing. Scream has gone down two pant sizes!
We eat mostly meat and salads!
(we cheated today and had rice at a resturant, it was cool!);)

Petrofied
05-21-2004, 08:56 PM

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-21-2004, 08:57 PM
well bananas are nice but mr vee is better.. LOL!! ;)

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 08:58 PM
What is form banana's?;)

Scream
05-21-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Petrofied
what's wrong, don't you like bananas??? lol

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-21-2004, 08:59 PM
What is form banana's?;)
it is hard and form it to your desire.. with a little hook.. but not too much :D :D

Mrs. Psycho Squid
05-21-2004, 09:00 PM
Oopps! I just posted under my husband's name. Let me correct that. I like the firm bananas, not him! I guess I've had one too many. I'm just glad I was able to change that post to a smiley before someone quoted him. OH my god!! Can you imagine the replys then??

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 09:01 PM
Good, I was wondering............WTF?
LOL:D

Scream
05-21-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Petrofied
Oopps! I just posted under my husband's name. Let me correct that. I like the firm bananas, not him! I guess I've had one too many. I'm just glad I was able to change that post to a smiley before someone quoted him. OH my god!! Can you imagine the replys then??
Now that's funny
LOL
:D :D :D

Mrs. Psycho Squid
05-21-2004, 09:02 PM
I'm at the computer laughing my ass off and my husband is wondering what the hell is going on!! If he only knew!

Debbolas
05-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Too Funny!
I was like?
form bananas?
Firm Bananas?
:D ?
LOL:D
your secret is safe.................;)

FMluvswater
05-21-2004, 09:04 PM
I'm at the computer laughing my ass off and my husband is wondering what the hell is going on!! If he only knew!
LMAO! :D I wondered if that was what happened the wording was definitely by a chick lol

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-21-2004, 09:05 PM
I posted after you but forgot to quote it.. damn.. oh well it's a good thing.. that would have been funny as hell. can you imagine his face when people were talking about how firm he liked his bananas.. LMAO!! :D :D :eek: :eek:

Cheap Thrills
05-21-2004, 09:05 PM
COFFEE coffee coffee coffee.
wound tighter than a nine day clock getting the rig ready for another attempt at a zooma zooma squirt squirt boatin trip.
and I got happy feet :D GET DOWN !
C.T. :wink:

Petrofied
05-21-2004, 09:07 PM
NO IT'S NOT! Let me just correct Mrs. P. I don't like bananas - firm or limp, hook or otherwise. Keep those bananas to yourself!
Mr. P

FMluvswater
05-21-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Cheap Thrills
wound tighter than a nine day clock getting the rig ready for another attempt at a zooma zooma squirt squirt boatin trip.
Wow sweetie you ARE hyper! :D Good luck with the boating attempt! :cool:

Mrs. Psycho Squid
05-21-2004, 09:09 PM
NO IT'S NOT! Let me just correct Mrs. P. I don't like bananas - firm or limp, hook or otherwise. Keep those bananas to yourself!
Mr. P
Ut Ohh........

Mrs. Psycho Squid
05-21-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Cheap Thrills
Wow, I think you need a beer or four!

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-21-2004, 09:10 PM
Mr. P
rotflmao.. now how do we know it wasn't you covering your tracks.. LOL!! j/k :D :D

Cheap Thrills
05-21-2004, 09:12 PM
Wow sweetie you ARE hyper! :D Good luck with the boating attempt! :cool:
THX at the current rate I'll be needing it :D

Cheap Thrills
05-21-2004, 09:14 PM
Wow, I think you need a beer or four!
yes , yes I do but I better wait untill I'm on the water . If I start now I may not make it to the lake /river .

FMluvswater
05-22-2004, 03:30 PM
I got a taker for the bananas! :cool: Saved myself from having to gorge on them. Way too soft and way too sweet. I like 'em firm and a bit on the sour side. :) Went out to the lobby in my building to leave them in the ammenities room and saw one of the building employees. Turns out he likes bananas a lot - even offered to pay me for them! No I didn't accept any payment just gave them to him. :)
Well now I guess I better say my new burden ... couldn't send my Mom the pics I wanted to because I couldn't find where I put them. :(
Drinking SBG diet Vanilla Coke :cool:
Hey C.T.? Did you or are you going boating today? :) Systems go?

clownpuncher
05-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Ok,
Uh, yeah. They feel much better without callouses. :D

Debbolas
05-22-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by clownpuncher
Uh, yeah. They feel much better without callouses. :D
Ha Ha
Yet again my words have been taken out of context.....LOL:D
We were talking about nose jobs, and boob jobs and I said I hated my feet, but couldn't get them fixed because no one had ever heard of a foot job!!
How are you?
Are ya going to OP6C?
;)

Tom Brown
05-22-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Havana time? :D

HighRoller
05-22-2004, 11:24 PM
BTW, at the risk of sounding like a pig... Debbola has some nice Debbolas!:D

Debbolas
05-23-2004, 09:00 AM
Perhaps I should post a disclaimer...............
"objects in Avitar are larger then they really are due to Victoria Secret Miracle Swimsuit"
:D :eek: :D
Drinking Ice Coffee & Sparkling Water this AM!
:)