PDA

View Full Version : Optima Battery???

Jetdriver
05-27-2004, 06:06 AM
How long do the Blue Tops usually last power wise? The reason I ask is I was tuning the system in the boat last night trying to figure out if I have a bad head unit or not and everytime the bass would hit the headunit would die, then come back on in a few seconds later. Then I turned the Perko so that both batteries where suppling power and it stopped. SO whats the deal? If the battery just dead and in need of a recharge?
TIA
Shawn

ROZ
05-27-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Jetdriver
SO whats the deal? If the battery just dead and in need of a recharge?
TIA
Shawn I believe you're correct Einstein ;) :D
Not necessarily dead, but definitely low voltage...

Jetdriver
05-27-2004, 09:41 AM
Thanks ROZ! I knew you would have something to add! I still believe that the radio is taking a shit on me, since sometimes it plays through all the speakers and then the other part of the time is will sound muted and only play through 1 side. Then you crank on it and it suddenly comes back on through all the speakers again. What do you think?

ROZ
05-27-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Jetdriver
Thanks ROZ! I knew you would have something to add! I still believe that the radio is taking a shit on me, since sometimes it plays through all the speakers and then the other part of the time is will sound muted and only play through 1 side. Then you crank on it and it suddenly comes back on through all the speakers again. What do you think? I think you may have the same problem as fear the turtle....

Jetdriver
05-27-2004, 10:31 AM
Well there you go! :D