PDA

View Full Version : so what men would let your

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-27-2004, 07:08 PM
since Mandelon put it on RRL i thought I would put it here.. us girls want a weekend at Havasu with just the girls.. and what men on here would let and trust their wives to take the boat full of pasties and thongs.. :D

Kilrtoy
05-27-2004, 07:08 PM
I would.....:D

Kachina26
05-27-2004, 07:09 PM
Just so long as she aint driving the boat;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-27-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
so does she want to go on our girl out weekend to Havasu..:D

Mandelon
05-27-2004, 07:11 PM
At least I got some editorial credit.............:D
I would let her after she learns better. The offshore controls are different......I felt safer letting her drive the jet.
Then don't forget, she might need to tow it out there too...:rolleyes: :)

Kilrtoy
05-27-2004, 07:12 PM
In your boat.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
Originally posted by Mandelon
At least I got some editorial credit.............:D
I would let her after she learns better. The offshore controls are different......I felt safer letting her drive the jet.
Then don't forget, she might need to tow it out there too...:rolleyes: :)
I'll launch it for her.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
In your boat.....
Jamie said Hell f uckin no.. :D

Mandelon
I don't have many friends I would let take it............I wouldn't let her do it yet. Maybe after the boat is 20 years old....:D

JetBoatRich
My wife can take the boat the boat anytime she wants:D
I don't think she would ever do that:confused: :eek!: :yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-27-2004, 07:13 PM
In your boat.....
Jamie said Hell f uckin no.. :D he won't let me drive it yet.

Mandelon
In your boat.....
In my boat..............??? Sweet!!! :D

little rowe boat
I would allow my wife to take it anytime,no prob.

Hallett19
as long as its well documented :D

Kilrtoy
05-27-2004, 07:14 PM
You guys can go in mine, but Yvonne said ours is weak

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-27-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
I would allow my wife to take it anytime,no prob.
yah I saw that on RRL.. can she come with us.. or should I say would she like to.. it's all girls weekend out.. ;)

Mandelon
05-27-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
My wife can take the boat the boat anytime she wants:D
I think she meant a boat that runs, Rich. :D :rolleyes: :D :D
I don't think she would ever do that:confused: :eek!: :yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-27-2004, 07:15 PM
You guys can go in mine, but Yvonne said ours is weak
there's nothing wrong with yours.. It looks better when she's in it anyway.. :D :eek: :eek:

Kilrtoy
05-27-2004, 07:17 PM
Ok so where is the roll call

MRS FLYIN VEE
Ok so where is the roll call
right here or on RRL.. does she wanna go.. we don't have a date yet.. we are still taking names.. :D

JetBoatRich
That is being handled, thank you very much:mad: next week back on water:D

Kim Hanson
05-27-2004, 07:19 PM
I would, if I was along for the photo part:D ........( . )( . )......pasties are good on alot of girls..I know one that looks awesome in them.....Her name is Bre, maybe ta peeps know her :D

Mandelon
05-27-2004, 07:19 PM
That is being handled, thank you very much:mad: next week back on water:D
Sorry. I am glad you found the parts.......:cool: :cool: :cool:

RiverToysJas
05-27-2004, 07:27 PM
My wife knows I would let her do it, BUT only with a select group of ladies! FuFu Queen, Mrs Waterndog, and Mrs Disco_Charger. They could take our boat out anytime!!!
RTJas :D

JetBoatRich
05-27-2004, 07:28 PM
Sorry. I am glad you found the parts.......:cool: :cool: :cool:
All good there Rich, thanks;) you hitting CBBB this year:eek:
I owe you a corona:rolleyes:

FRENCHIE
05-27-2004, 07:28 PM
fine! but she does not get to take the orange hat!;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-27-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
My wife knows I would let her do it, BUT only with a select group of ladies! FuFu Queen, Mrs Waterndog, and Mrs Disco_Charger. They could take our boat out anytime!!!
RTJas :D
well your a party poop i'm not invited.. LOL!!
they are more then welcome to join us with their crew.. the more the merrior.. :D

mirvin
05-27-2004, 07:31 PM
I would;)
mirvin

Mandelon
05-27-2004, 07:31 PM
All good there Rich, thanks;) you hitting CBBB this year:eek:
I owe you a corona:rolleyes:
I'll take all the Corona's I can get!! But not this year. It was too hot for the family in August. Bunch of whiners.........:D

JetBoatRich
05-27-2004, 07:47 PM
I'll take all the Corona's I can get!! But not this year. It was too hot for the family in August. Bunch of whiners.........:D
Lokks like you are coming solo:eek!:

Mandelon
05-27-2004, 07:49 PM
It could happen..............;)

Kilrtoy
05-27-2004, 07:52 PM
Yvonne is pissed,
She wants to go in the F29
she said she would even go topless and forget the pasties

Mandelon
05-27-2004, 07:53 PM
Hell in that case I'll buy one!! :D :D :D

Jrocket
05-27-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
Jamie said Hell f uckin no.. :D
Atta boy Jamie!:D

Debbolas
05-27-2004, 09:25 PM
Scream, screamed no!
(it's a brand new boat) I would have/ and could have with the 19fter. I use to ALL the time with our sea doo.
Can I still go? I can back the trailer and drive a smaller boat, 19ft?
Maybe we need a driver, a designated driver!
:D

Mandelon
05-27-2004, 09:29 PM
There's been plenty of volunteers for that already!!! :D

Kilrtoy
05-27-2004, 09:30 PM
Whats the big deal its only a boat....

Debbolas
05-27-2004, 09:31 PM
There's been plenty of volunteers for that already!!! :D
Oh, I see!
LOL:D
(maybe a unick or a gay guy, then you all wouldn't have to worry about our virtue)
How do you spell unick?;)

Scream
05-27-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
How do you spell unick?;)
Nutless bastard
At least that's how I think you spell it...
I didn't even have to speak, just kept shakin my head, over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

HBjet
05-27-2004, 10:35 PM
and what men on here would let and trust their wives to take the boat full of pasties and thongs.. :D
I have a question. Why would taken/married women want to parade around in Pasties and Thongs when there man isn't there to enjoy it?
As for the boat, I wouldn't let MissHBjet take the boat out alone, and I don't even think she would want to in the first place... so its a win/win.
HBjet

dc96819
05-28-2004, 01:36 AM
:eek!: Only if she keeps it under 60

jbtrailerjim
05-28-2004, 05:08 AM
My wife's never even driven the new boat. So, the answer would be no. I don't think she would even want to attempt to take it out by herself anyway's.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by HBjet
I have a question. Why would taken/married women want to parade around in Pasties and Thongs when there man isn't there to enjoy it?
As for the boat, I wouldn't let MissHBjet take the boat out alone, and I don't even think she would want to in the first place... so its a win/win.
HBjet
Hey sweety.. well let me clarify my question.. I have never been on an all girls weekend in Havasu or any other weekend for that matter.. My husband goes on guy weekends all the time while I am at home with my kids.. so In return I feel I DESERVE a weekend with the girls to go have fun he does it so why can't I..
P.S I don't blame any of you for not letting them take the boat. but it's not going to stop any of us from having a great time.. if we have to we will drive to the channel in the car and kick it on the sand and wait for a ride. LOL!! :D :D :D :D

STROKER ACE
05-28-2004, 08:10 AM
you hookers can use my boat i guess

OGShocker
05-28-2004, 08:16 AM
She can have the boat anytime she wants!
She can't back a trailer to save her life so, I guess I am pretty safe.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 08:17 AM
I can back it for her.. :D

91nordic29
05-28-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Hallett19
as long as its well documented :D
yup, my hubby is all for it.:cool:

OGShocker
05-28-2004, 08:20 AM
I can back it for her.. :D
Stay out of this!:D I like things as they are...;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 08:21 AM
hell no.. :D :D I talk to much and now you can't stop me I'm on a roll.. LOL!! :D :D

copperrat20
05-28-2004, 08:22 AM
I wouldn't mind letting the "old lady" take the new boat out. Reliable and big so if anything should go bad she would be the one doing the damage not the damage to her. Now my baby, the one and only "Rat Trap" sanger hydro that she loves to drive I might ad. NO WAY!!! Honey if you are reading this, and I don't mind sleeping on the couch tonight for saying it---GIRLS AND SPEED DON'T MIX!!!

91nordic29
05-28-2004, 08:24 AM
he even encouraged me to practice up so i could bring our boat. i am still knda chicken though.:eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by 91nordic29
he even encouraged me to practice up so i could bring our boat. i am still knda chicken though.:eek:
:D :D well it is up too you.. don't feel pressured .. LOL!! :D

topless
05-28-2004, 08:28 AM
HBjet
She won't be alone, we will all be with her.:D

91nordic29
05-28-2004, 08:30 AM
so, are we camping at cattail cove then?

Froggystyle
05-28-2004, 08:31 AM
I've had this discussion before with Audrey, and we both feel that the "girls weekend" and "guys weekend" are bullshit.
If you are going on a guys only weekend, there are one of three things at work... either you want to get away from your chick (I don't) or you don't have as much fun with your chick at the river as if she stayed home(I have WAY more fun with Audrey) or you are going for your single freinds who usually have to put up with you having a spouse and them having a hangover. I could care less about the single freinds inability to hook up. I could care less about any freind who feels uncomfortable around my wife and I.
Same goes for a girls weekend.
Here is the rub, on the "Guys weekend" the only guys who stand a chance of hooking up are the single guys (or extremely weak married guys) so in the best case scenario, the single guys are all going home and banging new strange, while the married guys are all looking at each other like idiots wishing their hot wives were there right now so they could gain some self respect back.
These type of weekends are for bad relationships in my opinion. In essence, it means you don't want your spouse or significant other around while you are actually having a good time and being yourself.
Gong....
Audrey wouldn't take the boat out without me. She lacks the experience to drive unsupervised, and I don't know of hardly any chicks (Fufu queen and Windy excepted) that I would NEAR trust as a crew on OTR or any other boat with Audrey as the pilot in command. Especially not if they have been drinking. Piloting a boat at the river is a heads-up job that requires experience, or a great crew. (often both). I have had several near death experiences out there because of other bad drivers, and I would never forgive myself for turning the boat over to someone who I hadn't seen drive in emergency situations properly. I can tell you flat out that I have saved peoples lives at the river with good driving (read... experience) in bad situations.
Enough of that. You get my point.

STROKER ACE
05-28-2004, 08:32 AM
I guess they can take mine no trailer to back in so thats a big plus for hookers I think I saw 1 broad back a trailer with no prob. wish I would have had a cam corder I'd be rich every body would pay to see that

topless
05-28-2004, 08:42 AM
Froggy, 2 weekends ago I was at an all girls weekend at the river.
18 women and every single one is in a wonderful relationship. We had karaoke contests, (I won that one by the way):D, lip sinc contest, etc,etc...........We all cooked visited, went to the sand bar and had a blast. No men, no trying to hook up with men just good clean lesbianism........OK, no lesbianism but it sounded good.:D What I'm trying to say is just because you are not with your significant other doesn't mean you have a bad relationship. I think it means you have a strong one. If you don't trust yourself, stay home.
Tom knows who my heart (and body) belongs to.

91nordic29
05-28-2004, 08:44 AM
froggy,
i dont think any of us are doing this in a mean spirited way. i think most of us would even like our men to come also and maybe the girls go off on thier own for a few hours. from what i can tell, all these girls seem true blue and mean no ill will. it would just be like a big slumber party.
we love you guys!:cool:

91nordic29
05-28-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by STROKER ACE
I guess they can take mine no trailer to back in so thats a big plus for hookers I think I saw 1 broad back a trailer with no prob. wish I would have had a cam corder I'd be rich every body would pay to see that
moron:p

OGShocker
05-28-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by topless
We had karaoke contests, (I won that one by the way):D
Tom knows who my heart (and body) belongs to.
So, Tom Brown was the Karaoke judge eh'?

OGShocker
05-28-2004, 08:49 AM
Broads and hookers... What a JackA$$. Forkin' Okie!

STROKER ACE
05-28-2004, 08:51 AM
Female truckers set new record at the public boat launch.

jbtrailerjim
05-28-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Froggystyle
I've had this discussion before with Audrey, and we both feel that the "girls weekend" and "guys weekend" are bullshit.
If you are going on a guys only weekend, there are one of three things at work... either you want to get away from your chick (I don't) or you don't have as much fun with your chick at the river as if she stayed home(I have WAY more fun with Audrey) or you are going for your single freinds who usually have to put up with you having a spouse and them having a hangover. I could care less about the single freinds inability to hook up. I could care less about any freind who feels uncomfortable around my wife and I.
Same goes for a girls weekend.
Here is the rub, on the "Guys weekend" the only guys who stand a chance of hooking up are the single guys (or extremely weak married guys) so in the best case scenario, the single guys are all going home and banging new strange, while the married guys are all looking at each other like idiots wishing their hot wives were there right now so they could gain some self respect back.
These type of weekends are for bad relationships in my opinion. In essence, it means you don't want your spouse or significant other around while you are actually having a good time and being yourself.
Gong....
Audrey wouldn't take the boat out without me. She lacks the experience to drive unsupervised, and I don't know of hardly any chicks (Fufu queen and Windy excepted) that I would NEAR trust as a crew on OTR or any other boat with Audrey as the pilot in command. Especially not if they have been drinking. Piloting a boat at the river is a heads-up job that requires experience, or a great crew. (often both). I have had several near death experiences out there because of other bad drivers, and I would never forgive myself for turning the boat over to someone who I hadn't seen drive in emergency situations properly. I can tell you flat out that I have saved peoples lives at the river with good driving (read... experience) in bad situations.
Enough of that. You get my point.
Wow, there is actually another married couple that feel's the same way my wife and I do about the guy's or girl's trip's to the river. I get a lot of shit from my single buddies about taking a guy's trip out to the river. I happen to enjoy my wife's company and like taking her to the river with me. I don't feel it's fair leaving her at home with the kid's while I'm out having fun at the river with the boy's. I know I would not like sitting at home with the kid's while she's away at the river having fun.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 08:53 AM
o.k before I go on a rant.. I have this to say and please don't take it the wrong way..
I have a very very very strong relationship with Jamie.. I have been with him since I was 17 and I have no desire to be with anyone else.. he is my husband , and my best friend.. I trust him with all my heart and he trust's me.. If you have no trust in the relationship then you have nothing but wasted time together.. He goes out with the guys and has fun.. that s it.. he looks but he is married not dead.. Hell I even point the hotties out to him.. he goes with married and single people.. I love going to the river with him.. I just thought it would be fun for the girls to have a weekend to themselves and have a good time.. that is my opinion.. we are not going out to go f uck anyone.. we are just going out to have a girls weekend.. if it puts a strain on your relationship with your other half then maybe you are the one with a not so strong relationship.. Jamie and I are together 24 hours a day and I love it.. we work together we live together and we party together.. I just thought it would be fun with the girls..;)

rivercrazy
05-28-2004, 08:56 AM
My wife is also fully capable of taking the boat out without me. She backs up the trailer better than most guys and can drive and handle the boat just fine. The only thing is she would need a few experienced gals to help at the docks to park and hold the boat. And someone strong to help with anchoring duties.
But as Froggy stated in his comments, we almost never go to the river without each other. Its way more fun having her with me than without. We both go out and do our own things and trust is never an issue. I would trust her 100% without me at the river. But the desire to go without me or me without her is just not there.
As for thongs and pasties, neither one of us has a problem with them. But their not her style.

STROKER ACE
05-28-2004, 08:56 AM
when the cats away the mice will play

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 08:59 AM
when the cats away the mice will play
does that mean you are a pussy..:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 09:02 AM
I don't want anyone to read my post the wrong way.. so if I've offended you froggystyle.. I am sorry.. but you have been with jamie and I and I nor he has any worries.. maybe it's just the way we are.. I don't know.. I know I love him and just thought it would be fun for the ladies thats all.. but I do respect all the opinions from everyone.. ;)

Waldo
05-28-2004, 09:03 AM
Rivercrazy and Froggy....
Totally agree with both of you. The Mrs. & I have way too much fun when both are out there. She is totally capable of either backing in the boat or trailering it...take your pick.
Plus, we have other couples that we go out with that do the whole "guys" / "girls" trip stuff. They practically keep score on which group has the next turn. I feel it very childish among them....I'm not saying it's that way for everyone, just my experience.

STROKER ACE
05-28-2004, 09:04 AM
I offer you hookers my boat and look how I get treated, no love, you want to take my baby to the lake without me and then call me a pussy. A guy cant have nothing nice

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 09:05 AM
you have talked to much crap to me to be nice.. if your gonna be nice then I will be nice.;)

STROKER ACE
05-28-2004, 09:11 AM
love you too hunny bunny

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 09:13 AM
love you too hunny bunny :D
see you can be nice.. ;)

OGShocker
05-28-2004, 09:14 AM
My wife is my best friend. We don't take breaks from each other. I go to the river with my buddies because she hates going "fast" in the boat. That would be anything over 50. I on the other hand prefer 70-75 once in a while. I do not, have never and will NEVER go outside my marriage for anything.
In our deal it is about the speed factor and nothing else. Blanket statements do NOT apply.
My .02
OGS

Froggystyle
05-28-2004, 09:14 AM
I think that half of you got what I was saying, and the other half didn't.
The point is, trust not being and issue, which I never insinuated it is, that to leave your wife/girlfreind at home means you want to do stuff you can't do with her there. I don't have that problem.
Audrey and I lead extremely independent lives. The Dalai Lama wrote that when you love someone more than you need someone, you will always find a way to be together. Audrey and I firmly believe that.
I would rather stay at home than go to the river without a boat. I would rather stay at home and hang with Audrey than go to the river without Audrey (business as an exception).
There are lots of choices I make as a husband/partner/freind that choose to include Audrey. I see no need to qualify a weekend without her, or attempt to plan one. If she can't go that weekend, we don't go.
Business is an exception obviously. I am in the boat business, and many times I have been to the river/lake without her for business reasons. "Wild On" shoots, TV shows, promotional events, etc... all call for me to be there with a boat, but are inevitably done during the week when she works.
Bottom line, I plan my free time to be with my wife. We prefer hanging out together, and we don't like being apart. Trust has nothing to do with it. As a SEAL, I was deployed away from home for over 240 days per year, not including actual six month deployments. Time together is precious, and god knows I am sick of "guy weekends".
The big difference between a guys weekend and a girls weekend is the capacity to flirt. The ratio of single guys at the river and single (or perceived single) girls is retarded. Guys go there with other guys and get drunk and pass out for the most part. Chicks, best intentions intact get hit upon 24/7 as part of a girls weekend. Audrey hates it, but hey, if that is what you feel you need to float your boat... more power to you.
My wife and I both see these weekends as a weakness in a relationship. That is enough for me, and I feel lucky to have found a woman who feels the same way as I do about it.
BTW... I hate strip bars too. ;) Similar reasons. All bullshit, no payoff.

OGShocker
05-28-2004, 09:15 AM
:D
see you can be nice.. ;)
IMHO he is still a JackA$$:D

Powerquestboy
05-28-2004, 09:20 AM
Thats horseshit! I have a great relationaship with my girl and I have tons of great friends. Its very very healthy for people to spend time with their friends....away from their wife, GF whatever. Just like its important to spend some quality time with your mom or your dad. If anything it makes you appreciate them more, and be happy your not trying to impress random douche bags like your single buddys. Most of my best friends are single 95% of the time they hang out with me and my girl but everyonce and a while its cool to have just the guys and for her to go with just the girls. I have great great friends and cherish those relationships just as much as I cherish the relationship with my girl, my parents, sister etc. I'm lucky that I have a girl that understands this and thinks its healthy too.
As far a taking the boat alone.....not a snow balls chance in hell. She's great with the boat, drives, backs the trailer, everything but if the weather gets bad, windy, boat blows a fuse, takes on water, if she needs to anchor, someone else does something stupid etc. She freezes and doesnt know what to do or how to take charge of situations. When we are at the lake if its nice out I let her take the girls for rides, go to the marina but she doesnt even want take it on a weekend by herself.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 09:21 AM
I think that half of you got what I was saying, and the other half didn't.
The point is, trust not being and issue, which I never insinuated it is, that to leave your wife/girlfreind at home means you want to do stuff you can't do with her there. I don't have that problem.
Audrey and I lead extremely independent lives. The Dalai Lama wrote that when you love someone more than you need someone, you will always find a way to be together. Audrey and I firmly believe that.
I would rather stay at home than go to the river without a boat. I would rather stay at home and hang with Audrey than go to the river without Audrey (business as an exception).
There are lots of choices I make as a husband/partner/freind that choose to include Audrey. I see no need to qualify a weekend without her, or attempt to plan one. If she can't go that weekend, we don't go.
Business is an exception obviously. I am in the boat business, and many times I have been to the river/lake without her for business reasons. "Wild On" shoots, TV shows, promotional events, etc... all call for me to be there with a boat, but are inevitably done during the week when she works.
Bottom line, I plan my free time to be with my wife. We prefer hanging out together, and we don't like being apart. Trust has nothing to do with it. As a SEAL, I was deployed away from home for over 240 days per year, not including actual six month deployments. Time together is precious, and god knows I am sick of "guy weekends".
The big difference between a guys weekend and a girls weekend is the capacity to flirt. The ratio of single guys at the river and single (or perceived single) girls is retarded. Guys go there with other guys and get drunk and pass out for the most part. Chicks, best intentions intact get hit upon 24/7 as part of a girls weekend. Audrey hates it, but hey, if that is what you feel you need to float your boat... more power to you.
My wife and I both see these weekends as a weakness in a relationship. That is enough for me, and I feel lucky to have found a woman who feels the same way as I do about it.
BTW... I hate strip bars too. ;) Similar reasons. All bullshit, no payoff.
I agree.. sorry.. I misread it.. but not all relationships have a weakness.. Not our's anyway.. and BTW you too are an exception you both are great people and you are both lucky to have each other.. ;)

topless
05-28-2004, 09:27 AM
I offer you hookers my boat and look how I get treated, no love, you want to take my baby to the lake without me and then call me a pussy. A guy cant have nothing nice
Okay then pimp daddy, bring your boat down here and we'll bring it back in one peice ...........Oh, by the way your little hooker comment will not get you in our good graces............in the future call us post whores. We like that.;)

Froggystyle
05-28-2004, 09:34 AM
I don't want anyone to read my post the wrong way.. so if I've offended you froggystyle.. I am sorry.. but you have been with jamie and I and I nor he has any worries.. maybe it's just the way we are.. I don't know.. I know I love him and just thought it would be fun for the ladies thats all.. but I do respect all the opinions from everyone.. ;)
No offense at all V. I just share a different view. I know that many of the things that Audrey and I do are not perceived as normal, or fall into normal catagories. We are both extremely opinionated, and are at a point in our lives and maturity that we feel comfortable telling each other (and our freinds) how it is, and not being bullied by them into these weekends.
Don't get me wrong, some of my friends who do these "guys weekends" certainly need them. They have oppressive girlfriends/wives and need to get away to remind themselves who they actually are, and I am often suprised they go back to them on Monday.
The kids add a wrinkle too. If you are stuck at home watching the kids, while Jamie goes to the riv, that would suck, and taking turns watching the kids I would agree with.
What did rub me wrong with your comments, and what I think every guy in here is scared of happenning is when you said that you don't even need a boat. Exact words were...
"P.S I don't blame any of you for not letting them take the boat. but it's not going to stop any of us from having a great time.. if we have to we will drive to the channel in the car and kick it on the sand and wait for a ride. LOL!! "
This scares me. Audrey would NEVER get on some strange boat with anyone random, but the same cannot be said for everyone in her group. Now she is left on the beach solo, and her "friends" are all off with some random guys who ABSOLUTELY think they are going to hook up with these women. Make no mistake about it... If you are all going to get a ride, there are probably no chicks on the boat, and certainly no "significant others". As a matter of fact, it is likely to be a "guys weekend" party you run into. (Worlds colliding!)
Anyway... not for me. Have fun. If you are out there and I am around, you can ride with us. I will make sure you make it home safe.

Jordy
05-28-2004, 09:43 AM
That's a tough job too Froggy. Gee, I'd love to stay home but I have to go to the river and hang out with Brooke Burke and the Dahm Triplets again... damn this job. :D :D
I totally get what you're saying though. My girlfriend is getting ready for her 3rd trip to the river this weekend. It will be her first big weekend out there. I try to include her in everything I do and she's getting better about it. In her past relationships, this weekend would be spent on a yacht in Coronado drinking martinis, not on the river in Parker drinking beer. :D :D :D
I've got her where she enjoys and looks forward to river trips, however, she still isn't down with the idea of camping at the dunes. :)

Cheap Thrills
05-28-2004, 09:43 AM
hell Ide be happy just to have some friends to go boating with.
seems all the people I know are hung up on computers and only come by when they need help with their windoze problems .
back in my married days in TN life on the river was great and yes I let her take the tub out a few times until she let it sink her excuse , didnt want to get wet loading it on the trailer during a storm it was more rain than the bildge pump could handle and blub blub blub down she went luckly in shallow water .
but anyhoo if I had it all to do over again Ide say yes just because Im an old softy :D
C.T. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 09:44 AM
I agree.. I was kidding when I posted we would wait for a ride.. I would never and hope no one else would get in a boat with anyone they didn't know.. that is just stupid and unsafe for the girls.. I agree with that.. if I was to get a ride it has to be with someone I have met.. not someone Jamie has met.. I just would not feel compfotable about that situatuation.. you never know what people are thinking.. and it is just not a smart desicion to do so..
I have riden with people I have met and was still uneasy about it.. but jamie was there too.. so I never rode with them again.. there are just certain things a girl has to watch for and it is a bunch of out of control guys who think they can have you when they want and it is up to us to keep them informed we are not with them and to move on..
I see what you are saying about being safe and I thank you for the concern.. I so agree with that..;) :D

Powerquestboy
05-28-2004, 09:48 AM
This scares me. Audrey would NEVER get on some strange boat
Thats smart I have the same rule! Had a chance to ride in a 120MPH Eliminator but didnt know the driver so I passed.
PS I hate strip clubs too!

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 09:48 AM
what do strip clubs have to do with this.. ;)

BADBLOWN572
05-28-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I've got her where she enjoys and looks forward to river trips, however, she still isn't down with the idea of camping at the dunes. :)
Our goal for the weekend is to get her to agree to go camping in the dunes. Gentle persuasion will work. If not, a lot of alcohol. :D

Froggystyle
05-28-2004, 09:55 AM
Actually, we are almost completely seeing eye to eye on this one. You posted the thread asking for opinions though, which leads me to believe you are looking for validation or a disapproval response. Mine happened to be disapproval... such is life. If you were just looking for chicks to go to the river with you, the title would have been..
"Chicks weekend, June whatever... Who wants to come?" And I never would have chimed in. I could care less about what others do with their weekends.
You asked for a response, and I used this as an opportunity to open my relief valve a little bit with regard to the guys weekend thing. I have never had fun on one, and my whole goddamn life as a SEAL was a guys weekend for seven years. Over it...
See you at the river V!

Powerquestboy
05-28-2004, 09:58 AM
Froggystyle said he hates strip clubs in one of his posts and I agree with him

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 09:58 AM
Actually, we are almost completely seeing eye to eye on this one. You posted the thread asking for opinions though, which leads me to believe you are looking for validation or a disapproval response. Mine happened to be disapproval... such is life. If you were just looking for chicks to go to the river with you, the title would have been..
"Chicks weekend, June whatever... Who wants to come?" And I never would have chimed in. I could care less about what others do with their weekends.
You asked for a response, and I used this as an opportunity to open my relief valve a little bit with regard to the guys weekend thing. I have never had fun on one, and my whole goddamn life as a SEAL was a guys weekend for seven years. Over it...
See you at the river V!
I did ask opinions and I love them good or bad.. so thank you.. they have me thinking. thanks again.. we will see you soon.. to party it up with you and the wife.. always speak your mind because I do care about others opinions.. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Powerquestboy
I know.. he was making a point .. thanks for your opinion on this.. I do appriciate it.. ;) :D

Froggystyle
05-28-2004, 10:10 AM
It is just another sad thing that single guys have to do to see chicks get naked, and married guys with hot wives don't have to, but get rooked into by single guys using this as an excuse to bag on us for being P-whipped.
That I don't want to give some cottage-cheese-thighed, overweight ***** with a C-section that looks like it was done with a chainsaw money for not getting all the way naked should have no bearing on my marital health. I cannot for the life of me understand how guys are into this. Even the hot strippers are rancid. Think of what they are doing for a living. I have yet to meet ONE with good self-esteem. And trust me, I know a TON of strippers. It seems that SEAL's and strippers are particularly fond of each other. Narciscism or something I suppose... In any case, I hate strip bars, and the corrolation with "guys weekends" is obvious, it is for guys who need to go outside of the relationship to get what they need.
Oh, and Powerquest... There are plenty of things that guys and girls can do with their friends that don't require a special weekend. I hang with my friends an awful lot. When we do, often there are no chicks there, and it is because they don't like what we are doing. Paintball, shooting, mountain-bike riding, scuba diving in cold water, running, etc... are all examples. These I do with my friends, and Audrey wants none of it. I hate shopping, beauty salons, spas, shopping, nail salons, shoe stores, shopping, malls, etc... These, Audrey and her friends do on their own. We do these without each other, because the other one does not like to do them. We both LOVE the river, so it is insulting for us to go without the other. Big difference.
Game on...

Froggystyle
05-28-2004, 10:12 AM
It occurs to me that every time I post, I am innundated with work, the post is long and as such it is about six posts after the one I was responding to...
I need to quit working so I can spend more quality time on this forum...

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 10:15 AM
I saw you were making a point about strip clubs.. agree.. there are alot of weird guys in those places i know.. I just don't understand how a girl can do this for a living and want to be respected at the same time.. but that is just my opinion.. I'll probably get roasted for it but oh well I just can't see doing it and wanting respect at the same time.. in my opinion you have no respect if you do this for yourself or your family..

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 10:16 AM
It occurs to me that every time I post, I am innundated with work, the post is long and as such it is about six posts after the one I was responding to...
I need to quit working so I can spend more quality time on this forum...
LMAO!! your doing good.. at least you can do two things at once,,, LOL!! :D

UnionJack
05-28-2004, 10:31 AM
What ever my wife wants to do is cool.... but she would be scared that she would fu*k something up. I think that once a year guys should get a trip and the girls should get a trip. You know to bond with there friends :)

Her454
05-28-2004, 10:47 AM
What did rub me wrong with your comments, and what I think every guy in here is scared of happenning is when you said that you don't even need a boat. Exact words were...
"P.S I don't blame any of you for not letting them take the boat. but it's not going to stop any of us from having a great time.. if we have to we will drive to the channel in the car and kick it on the sand and wait for a ride. LOL!! "
This scares me. Audrey would NEVER get on some strange boat with anyone random, but the same cannot be said for everyone in her group.
This is getting to be touchy.... Im going to throw my 02 in here. The bottom line is respect . You either have it for your partner/spouse or you do not. I OWN my own boat but if I am "in a relationship", I dont have other guys in my boat unless they are close friends of both and my spouse would not have an issue with it. If I'm out on a girls weekend, and those are rare, I dont drink and drive -I'll wait till later - and I am completely competent to handle a boat in just about any situation. NOR do I ride in a strangers boat (Im not too trustworthy anyway if Im not driving and I dont know them ;) ) Im not a jealous person but if the situation were reversed and my husband was out on Havasu I wouldnt want a bunch of strange women on OUR boat etc as that works both ways. I do think that we deserve to have our own time though and go out and race, ski, party or whatever we choose to do if the other is ok with it. Respect goes hand in hand with trust and what works for some couples doesn't work for others, and who is to judge or criticize?Im the first one for a good party, but the Havasu scene on a regular basis is not for me and Pasties are not for me either.
Thats nothing negative to those that do, its just not my thing. Just because a female/male wants to go out and have a good time without a spouse.....doesn't mean they wants to F*ck someone else. And its how they carry themselves that prove it.
Flame on. ;)

ratso
05-28-2004, 10:53 AM
This is starting to remind me of the seatbelt thread...

topless
05-28-2004, 10:55 AM
You go Traci, pasties are not for me either no matter what my name implies. I'm too old for that I think. So, can I ride in your boat when we go?

ratso
05-28-2004, 10:59 AM
I knew some women that had a girls only overnight deal on a houseboat one weekend. I was invited out with a few others I knew around midnight and we took my boat out to the houseboat where all the women were and tied off. We all got hammered and had one wild ass orgy...:D I think only one chick didn't hook up with one of the guys...she was just fine mugging down with another chick though. Were any of them married? What do you think???

Mrs. Restless22
05-28-2004, 11:11 AM
Traci I completely agree with you.
Pasties are also not for me, but I wouldnt ever knock anyone for wearing them. I just personnaly dont have the boobs for them.
I also agree with your relationship point. I personally see nothing wrong with girls/boy weekends. My hubby and I do them often and always come home missing each other but with good laughs and stories. There is a different bonding that goes into a weekend with all the same sex of friends. I have a girls night out once a week, and hubby has a boys lunch every friday. I could go if I really wanted to, but why? I dont need to. I trust him, and know that even if he is talking to another woman, it is harmless. There is nothing wrong with having a friend of the opposite sex, and as far as Im concerned there is nothing wrong with innocent flirting. "You can look/talk but ya cant touch". I think it keeps you young and feeling good about yourself.
I know that I get to go home to the best man in my life after a girls weekend, so why would I need anything else but the fun of the weekend?
I think alot of this comes down to trust, and honor. I get to spend the rest of my life with my husband, and there is a good chance that my friends and I will drift apart someday. He trusts me enough to share the time I have now with them and him, and I couldnt ask for a better situation, for myself ;)
Each relationship is different, and I respect everyone different opinions, so thought Id chime mine in :D

Her454
05-28-2004, 11:17 AM
Maybe thats why we are P.I.C.'s.......:):) Have a great Memorial Weekend...

BarryMac
05-28-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by ratso
I knew some women that had a girls only overnight deal on a houseboat one weekend. I was invited out with a few others I knew around midnight and we took my boat out to the houseboat where all the women were and tied off. We all got hammered and had one wild ass orgy...:D I think only one chick didn't hook up with one of the guys...she was just fine mugging down with another chick though. Were any of them married? What do you think???
Dude, did you read that in Hustler???:D :D :D :D :D

Mrs. Restless22
Originally posted by Her454
Maybe thats why we are P.I.C.'s.......:):) Have a great Memorial Weekend...
You too sweetie. Be safe! Are you going to the races?

Her454
Is that where you found number #5 or 6? ;)

Mrs. Restless22
05-28-2004, 11:24 AM
LMAO!!!! :D
Good ole' Ratso!!!!!;)

Her454
05-28-2004, 11:32 AM
You go Traci, pasties are not for me either no matter what my name implies. I'm too old for that I think. So, can I ride in your boat when we go?
If I can ride your horse. ;)
Originally posted by Mrs. Restless22
You too sweetie. Be safe! Are you going to the races?
Leaving in about an hour. I'll take lots of pics. Have a safe one this weekend!

topless
05-28-2004, 11:36 AM
If I can ride your horse. ;)
Yes you can ride my horse but we have to ride to the bar, get drunk and let them take us home. Much better than getting a DUI.:D
Have a great weekend Traci.:)

Mrs. Restless22
05-28-2004, 11:37 AM
Leaving in about an hour. I'll take lots of pics. Have a safe one this weekend!
Throw a snake in someones trailer for me! :D :D
Drive Careful!

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 11:38 AM
drive safe Girlie.. wear that seatbelt too...;)

Her454
05-28-2004, 11:40 AM
Yes you can ride my horse but we have to ride to the bar, get drunk and let them take us home. Much better than getting a DUI.:D
Have a great weekend Traci.:)
I know I've mentioned this before on here but in 80' a guy in town (Valley Springs CA) got arrested at the local bar...tied his horse out front and then later left the bar on it...got a DUI. It was in People Magazine etc....hysterical. We joke about it all the time. It can happen.....

Her454
05-28-2004, 11:40 AM
drive safe Girlie.. wear that seatbelt too...;)
Thanks, you too. AND Im gonna have to read that damn seatbelt thread.......:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 11:42 AM
Thanks, you too. AND Im gonna have to read that damn seatbelt thread.......:rolleyes:
I here ya.. this one is just as bad.. I openned a can of worms I think.. LOL!! :D

Mrs. Restless22
05-28-2004, 11:43 AM
I openned a can of worms I think.. LOL!! :D
Wanna go fishing? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 11:45 AM
Wanna go fishing? :D
sure I love fishing..
do you know what made the ocean smell like fish.. :D

Mrs. Restless22
05-28-2004, 11:48 AM
Girls weekend out at sea???:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 11:49 AM
Girls weekend out at sea???:D
LMAO!! you got it girlie.. :D

Her454
05-28-2004, 11:59 AM
OMG, You girlz are tooo much. :rolleyes: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 12:02 PM
OMG, You girlz are tooo much. :rolleyes: :D
LMAO!! RRL we are talking about poopy.. :D :D LMAO!!

Mrs. Restless22
05-28-2004, 12:06 PM
Poopy and Grandmas :D :D

HBjet
05-28-2004, 12:09 PM
All Interesting.
I never questioned anyones relationship.... I was just wondering what the taken girls get out of parading around in thongs and pasties without there man there? If your used to wearing a thong all the time, no biggie. I guess its the pastie part I don't understand. Tanlines or something?
HBjet

topless
05-28-2004, 12:10 PM
I know I've mentioned this before on here but in 80' a guy in town (Valley Springs CA) got arrested at the local bar...tied his horse out front and then later left the bar on it...got a DUI. It was in People Magazine etc....hysterical. We joke about it all the time. It can happen.....
In Norco ifyou are really drunk riding your horse, you can get arrested for animal cruelty.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 12:17 PM
All Interesting.
I never questioned anyones relationship.... I was just wondering what the taken girls get out of parading around in thongs and pasties without there man there? If your used to wearing a thong all the time, no biggie. I guess its the pastie part I don't understand. Tanlines or something?
HBjet
I don't wear pasties but I do wear a thong.. :D

topless
05-28-2004, 12:19 PM
Well thats pretty shitty.;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 12:22 PM
Well thats pretty shitty.;)
LMAO!! yes and messy.. :D :D

topless
05-28-2004, 12:23 PM
LMAO!! yes and messy.. :D :D
and smelly.......LOL

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 12:25 PM
ROTFLMAO!! specially a morning after poopy.. of a all night drinking binge.. LOL!! :D :D :D

rivercrazy
05-28-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Powerquestboy
I have to also agree with this. I don't see the point at all. Most of the clubs are just plain nasty....
IMHO of course...:D

ratso
05-28-2004, 01:03 PM
Haven't found #6 yet and don't plan on doing so...
BTW...are you single?:D

Mrs. Restless22
05-28-2004, 01:05 PM
I think our Baby Post Ho crashed rrl :D

topless
05-28-2004, 01:06 PM
Haven't found #6 yet and don't plan on doing so...
BTW...are you single?:D
Are you flirting ratso?

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-28-2004, 01:07 PM
I think our Baby Post Ho crashed rrl :D
LMAO!! I was thinking the same thing.. maybe it was the poopy clogging the wires.. :D

ratso
05-28-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
Dude, did you read that in Hustler???:D :D :D :D :D
I'm sure there are some Havasu stories that would make even little ole me blush.:D

ratso
05-28-2004, 01:44 PM
Are you flirting ratso?
...busted again. Sorry honey...:)

topless
05-28-2004, 01:49 PM
And DON'T let me catch you doing that again.;)

ratso
05-28-2004, 01:51 PM
And DON'T let me catch you doing that again.;) :p
It's all in fun dear...Can I rub your feet now?:)

topless
05-28-2004, 01:52 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh yes yes yes :D

ratso
05-28-2004, 01:55 PM
I'll start with my tongue licking your toes and work my way up...:D

topless
05-28-2004, 01:58 PM
I'll start with my tongue licking your toes and work my way up...:D
It's getting hot in here..................

Mrs. Restless22
05-28-2004, 01:59 PM
:eek: Are you two gonna have sex..right here...on the sanbar in front of everyone? :D :eek:

ratso
05-28-2004, 01:59 PM
It's getting hot in here..................
I'll be more gentle then...:)

ratso
05-28-2004, 02:00 PM
:eek: Are you two gonna have sex..right here...on the sanbar in front of everyone? :D :eek:
It was either here or RRL...At least over there we can scream out dirty words...:D

Kilrtoy
05-28-2004, 02:01 PM
"girls weekend" and "guys weekend" are bullshit
I back FROGGY on this one,
I have alot more fun with the wife, than when she is not around.
I go out without the wife, RARELY, and I watch my friends spend cash trying to get a piece of ASS, most of the time UGLY.
I would never leave the wife at home, I would be bored.
But then again, I'm very happy with what i have, That is why I married it....

topless
05-28-2004, 02:03 PM
I'll be more gentle then...:)
No don't:frown:

ratso
05-28-2004, 02:10 PM
No don't:frown:
...my kind of girl.:D

Mrs. Restless22
05-28-2004, 02:11 PM
[B]
But then again, I'm very happy with what i have, That is why I married it....
You can be very very happy with what you have and still have fun without them. Part of being your own person ;)

Kilrtoy
05-28-2004, 02:13 PM
You can be very very happy with what you have and still have fun without them. Part of being your own person
Of course you can,
But,
I enjoy her company more than others, so why would I.....

Froggystyle
05-28-2004, 02:42 PM
You can be very very happy with what you have and still have fun without them. Part of being your own person
Of course you can,
But,
I enjoy her company more than others, so why would I.....
We are soooooo in agreement! ;)

TheLurker
05-28-2004, 02:47 PM
We are soooooo in agreement! ;) Now dont you two start going at it Ratso and Topless are enough in here LOL

miller19j
05-29-2004, 02:40 PM
Would I let my wife take our boat to the lake by herself for a girls weekend? Absolutely if that is something she wanted to do. After all it is OUR boat and she has just as much right to use it as I do.
Now that being said. Every time the boat has been out since we bought it we have been together. She wanted to buy a boat as much as I did and we enjoy going to the lake together. I couldn’t imagine wanting to go without her and I have a feeling she feels the same way. My wife is my best friend and want to spend as much time with her as I can.
We do things separately occasionally she goes out to dinner and shopping with her girl friends and I go hunting with my guy friends. But when it comes to boating so far we have done it together and that's the way I like it.