PDA

View Full Version : Supidist fricken movie i've ever seen

hoolign
05-27-2004, 08:17 PM
feddy got fingered...has got to be the most unconcious effort , ever to be put forth on film...I mean really the "look at me I'm a farmer skit...the daddy would you like some sausage scene...Drew barrymore should be given a hysterectomolabodomy, for marrying that piss poor excuse for an actor
:p

FRENCHIE
05-27-2004, 08:20 PM
i agree it sucked!:mad:

Kilrtoy
05-27-2004, 08:20 PM
Punkinhead

RiverToysJas
05-27-2004, 08:26 PM
We walked out of Freddy Got Fingered w/i 20 minutes. I've never seen the rest of the movie.
RTJas :D

hoolign
05-27-2004, 08:31 PM
I just wasted 14 bucks on the bloody dvd...
and I'm contemplating, eating about 4 pounds of corn and mailing the aftermath along with the cd to Mr green

Cas
05-27-2004, 08:53 PM
what's supidist mean? :D

Debbolas
05-27-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Cas
maybe it is a form of the old saying
"Stupid, Stupidhead" !!!
:D

hoolign
05-27-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Cas
well..in contrast to the english language.
it would exemplify,...more stupid than any measurable amount of stupid..hencefotrth being...the "stupidest":p

Cas
05-28-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by hoolign
well..in contrast to the english language.
it would exemplify,...more stupid than any measurable amount of stupid..hencefotrth being...the "stupidest":p
I know what stupidist means. I was referring to the word you put in the topic.....I'm thinking it's a little ironic :D

welk2party
05-28-2004, 07:04 AM
I turned it off within 20 mins. myself!:(

Cheap Thrills
05-28-2004, 07:06 AM
If you didnt like that one you sure as heck will absolutely fockin hate fear and loathing in las vegas . dont waste your money on that one either .
C.T. :wink:

Tom Foolery
05-28-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Cheap Thrills
If you didnt like that one you sure as heck will absolutely fockin hate fear and loathing in las vegas . dont waste your money on that one either .
Oh no you didn't just say that!

Cheap Thrills
05-28-2004, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Tom Foolery
Oh no you didn't just say that!
Yes I did . :D why ? did you like it ?

twistedpair
05-28-2004, 07:25 AM
Fear and Loathing RULES!!
As for the other part, I believe 'Stupidist' is a word we need to add to our vocabulary. Much as an Artist creates art, Tom Green creates stupid things and is therefore a Stupidist. In fact, I think I just lost valuable I.Q. points, simply by typing his name.

Cheap Thrills
05-28-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by twistedpair
Fear and Loathing RULES!!
well maybe I should increase my intake of controlled substances and try watching it for a third time. :D

Tom Foolery
05-28-2004, 07:29 AM
I loved that movie!!! There were some classic scenes in that movie.

WaTchTheGelCoat
05-28-2004, 07:52 AM
I loved that movie!!! There were some classic scenes in that movie.
Dont stop here man, this is bat country!

Tom Foolery
05-28-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by WaTchTheGelCoat
Dont stop here man, this is bat country!
http://www.monesi.com/sergio/movies/feb99/fearlasvegas3.jpg

Tom Foolery
05-28-2004, 08:42 AM
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold.
I remember saying something like; I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Suddenly, there was a terrible roar all around us, and the sky was full with what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming:
Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?!
Did you say something?
Hm? Nevermind. It's your turn to drive.
No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Froggystyle
05-28-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Cheap Thrills
well maybe I should increase my intake of controlled substances and try watching it for a third time. :D
Ummmmm. Yeah, duh.... :)
"We'll need golf shoes to get through this muck..."
"...two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers.....also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls...but the only thing that worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge..."

STROKER ACE
05-28-2004, 09:01 AM
is that a jolly rodger

Cheap Thrills
05-28-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by STROKER ACE
is that a jolly rodger
some say it's a Jolly rodger , some say it's a tahiti , the only ones Ive found that look like it are tahiti . the title says 1967 jet . so who knows ? I'll post a thread after while with the pics I found and take a survey :p

WaTchTheGelCoat
05-28-2004, 09:44 AM
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold.
I remember saying something like; I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Suddenly, there was a terrible roar all around us, and the sky was full with what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming:
Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?!
Did you say something?
Hm? Nevermind. It's your turn to drive.
No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough.
Oh, Jesus! Did you see what god
just did to us?
God didn't do that! You did it!
You're a ****ing narcotics agent,
that was our cocaine, you pig!