PDA

View Full Version : Paging Mrs 4B!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
04-03-2006, 11:33 AM
We had such a good time partyin with you & your family!!!! :p :p :p It was great to meet you all, cant wait for more river trips!!! You are 1 hot mama! :p :p

MAINEVENT
04-03-2006, 11:39 AM
Hey be nice to my future ex-mother in-law ;) LOL J/K Mrs. 4B Good meeting you and Mr. And tell Jessica Thanks for the ride on the sling shot dealio :220v: , I seriously wouldn't have dont it without her calling me Out like that... well and a bottle of goose hahaha.... :crossx:
Many more trips to come... :rollside:

NOTALENT
04-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Very nice meeting you Mrs.4B...just so you know..it is now my mission in life to get you to do a BEER BONG!!!! :crossx: Great time's with you all this past weekend!!! We definatley all have to meet up again....you know we ran it the hardest!!! :D The channel was ours! :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
04-03-2006, 11:57 AM
Very nice meeting you Mrs.4B...just so you know..it is now my mission in life to get you to do a BEER BONG!!!! :crossx: Great time's with you all this past weekend!!! We definatley all have to meet up again....you know we ran it the hardest!!! :D The channel was ours! :crossx:
ROTFLMFAO!!!
Who ever said us moms cant party.... retarded!!! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
04-03-2006, 12:10 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2154P1020260-med.JPGSome delicious hotties!

NOTALENT
04-03-2006, 12:15 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!
Who ever said us moms cant party.... retarded!!! :rollside:
Shit girl...you girls are right up my ally...haha..I think you showed me a few new ways to back it up!!! :crossx: These 2 Mommy's know how to party fo sho!!!! :devil:

pixilatedpussy
04-03-2006, 12:16 PM
Shit girl...you girls are right up my ally...haha..I think you showed me a few new ways to back it up!!! :crossx: These 2 Mommy's know how to party fo sho!!!! :devil:
:p :p :crossx: Hey did you guys get to talk to that DIK at the launch ramp??? The guy in the gray wakeboard boat??

MAINEVENT
04-03-2006, 12:18 PM
:p :p :crossx: Hey did you guys get to talk to that DIK at the launch ramp??? The guy in the gray wakeboard boat??
hahaha No we didnt see him and looked for you to point him out but you had left already.....

pixilatedpussy
04-03-2006, 12:19 PM
hahaha No we didnt see him and looked for you to point him out but you had left already.....
Will told him he was a dumb azz & he was lucky all you didnt kick his azz!

MAINEVENT
04-03-2006, 12:20 PM
Will told him he was a dumb azz & he was lucky all you didnt kick his azz!
He was probably a Fag!!! :yuk:

pixilatedpussy
04-03-2006, 12:23 PM
He was probably a Fag!!! :yuk:
No, he actually did that in front of his wife & 2 kids! Talk about class!!! Low class white trash!

NOTALENT
04-03-2006, 12:41 PM
No....Alex told me once we parked the trailer...I didnt see or hear it...but if we would have seen him....there wouldnt have been much talking going on....maybe just "POW!!!, BANG!!!, BAM!!!" :mad:

Mrs.Racer277
04-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Mrs. 4B it was great to see you and the hubby again. Can not wait until next time. :) :)

Mrs. 4-B
04-03-2006, 01:17 PM
All the action happens when I'm at lunch! :rollside:
It was a FUN weekend! Can't wait to get together again! I will get busy and post pics tonight!
BTW - those are some hot studs in that pic up there!!!! :p

Mrs. 4-B
04-03-2006, 01:19 PM
There are two things no one needs to see...my ass in a thong and me doing a beer bong!!!! :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
04-03-2006, 01:24 PM
There are two things no one needs to see...my ass in a thong and me doing a beer bong!!!! :rolleyes:
Pssshh.....Through whos eyes are you looking.....???? :crossx: Looks like I have alot of work to do....Beer Bonging is a Havasu must... :rollside:
When are you guys headed back up??

pixilatedpussy
04-03-2006, 01:29 PM
Oh shut the heck up! You are hot! :crossx: :rollside: :rollside:

Mrs. 4-B
04-03-2006, 01:31 PM
Pssshh.....Through whos eyes are you looking.....???? :crossx: Looks like I have alot of work to do....Beer Bonging is a Havasu must... :rollside:
When are you guys headed back up??
We will be out the weekend of the 21st and then again for the poker run. Can't be back in havi soon enough!!!

Mrs. 4-B
04-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Oh shut the heck up! You are hot! :crossx: :rollside: :rollside:
Thanks - you are too kind! You're a hottie yourself! But enough of the mutual admiration society! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Totally IncapASSitated
04-03-2006, 04:07 PM
It was great finally meeting you all...4-B's, Pixilated's (thanks for the jello shots :rollside: ), Racer's, and last but not least Mainevent (great time partying with ya Alex!!)
Looking forward to the summer and many more weekends partying with you all!!!!!

MAINEVENT
04-03-2006, 05:51 PM
It was great finally meeting you all...4-B's, Pixilated's (thanks for the jello shots :rollside: ), Racer's, and last but not least Mainevent (great time partying with ya Alex!!)
For Sure it was some good ltimes and some good laughs this weekend... How about that girl on saturday night "Soooo Do you still wanna hang out??" Ummmmm NO!!!!!! lol Girl looking more like freddy jackson not janet jackson hahahahahaha

MAINEVENT
04-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Oh PALEEEEEEESE..... :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
04-03-2006, 07:48 PM
You too babe! Good times with more to come! :220v: :rollside: :rollside: