PDA

View Full Version : Bow Tie Omega

v-drive
05-29-2004, 11:17 AM
Well I just talked to my son. He and his wife(Mrs Bow tie) are in az this weekend interviewing for jobs they were offered. They said their offers were to good and everything there is so much more reasonable they're out of here. I am really happy for them and besides now I have a place to sleep when we check out the lakes there. Oh yeah gas is only $1.99. That's gotta be regular.
:D v-drive

dmontzsta
05-29-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by v-drive
Well I just talked to my son. He and his wife(Mrs Bow tie) are in az this weekend interviewing for jobs they were offered. They said their offers were to good and everything there is so much more reasonable they're out of here. I am really happy for them and besides now I have a place to sleep when we check out the lakes there. Oh yeah gas is only $1.99. That's gotta be regular.
:D v-drive
Congrats to them. The only thing that sucks now is he wont be close when I start my hull work. Oh well, he was VERY helpful and gave me lots of info. I am sure he will be happier, being closer to the river. Cool for you too Ben, cause now you can crash there as you said. :)

Sleek-Jet
05-29-2004, 11:22 AM
1.99??!!!
Where in AZ are they??

Tom Brown
05-29-2004, 11:25 AM
Congratulations to BTO & the Mrs. :)
What ever happened with his boat? Did he get his problems straightened out?

v-drive
05-29-2004, 11:39 AM
Let's not go there....v-drive