JetBoatRich
06-01-2004, 05:06 AM
Lets Sweep them:D which ever team it may be:eek!:

ITSALLGOOD69
06-01-2004, 05:20 AM
GOOD THINKING J B RICH!:D I'M WATING FOR ALL THE HATERS!:yuk: :yuk:

dmontzsta
06-01-2004, 07:23 AM
Yes, I want the sweep as well. No more waiting and nail biting over close games. :cool:

rivercrazy
06-01-2004, 07:54 AM
I think they would have a good chance to sweep the Pacers. But I bet it will go 6 games versus Detroit. Lakers winning of course.
I think Kobe (cause of his pending trial), Payton & Malone (cause thats why they came here in the first place), Shaq (cause he knows this team might not be the same next year and his age), Fisher (cause he sees this team may change next year), etc... will be highly motivated to step their respective games up a level to get a ring.
This should be fun to watch.....

FRENCHIE
06-01-2004, 09:27 AM
planning for the parade now!:D

little rowe boat
06-01-2004, 10:16 AM
The officiating last night was aweful,they needed to let them play.I thought with all the foul trouble the Lakers were in,that the second half could have been very ugly.
It all worked out.

Ducatista
06-01-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
The officiating last night was aweful,they needed to let them play.I thought with all the foul trouble the Lakers were in,that the second half could have been very ugly.
It all worked out.
I agree, those officials let their whistles go to their heads in that second quarter. Good team win for the Lakers. Nice to see Kareem get some recognition, he is a good kid and a fine player.
I predicted several weeks ago that the winner of the San Antonio series would win the West and face Detroit and Wallace cubed in the finals. Looks like that might just happen, considering Indiana is a little banged up. That would make for a good rough and tumble final series, but I don't think Detroit has enough offense to take the Lakers in a 7 game series. If we can clamp down on Hamilton, we should be ok. Four more wins baby.....bring on the East!
P.S. I would like to thank Dr Eagle & his Kings for beatin up the Wolves & Cassell for us. It might have been a different outcome with Cassell and Troy Hudson healthy. But most Championships, won or lost, envolve some luck. KG will get his ring one of these years, maybe next year.
GO LAKERS!!!

Krazy K
06-01-2004, 12:55 PM
Go LAKERS!!! I can't wait to watch the fans rioting and causing destruction to their city that they LOVE so much!:D :D :D