PDA

View Full Version : Mammoth is closing for the season.

Mandelon
06-03-2004, 04:15 PM
Only a few days left to ski........
This is it! After an incredible run, the 2003/04 winter season is coming to a close on Sunday,
June 6. Mammoth received over 435 inches of snow this year, and we hope you got to enjoy one of
the many amazing powder days.
But it's not over yet, you still have four days left to hit the slopes. There were 182 days to
choose from... How many days did you get on the hill this season?

MJ19
06-03-2004, 04:20 PM
That's for the snowie season...but then they clear off the mountain and get it ready for mountain biking season, fishing, hiking, etc...Mammoth is a cool place year round...of course the snow skiing is the best, but you can have a ball in the summer there too!! :D
As for me...I got NADA this season on the slopes :( boo hoo...Not sure why? Father in law got rid of his Mammoth condo and having to pay to stay sort of sucks after years of several free trips :) But I'm sure Miller & I will get back in the swing of things and hit Mammoth soon! ;)

alfonzo
06-03-2004, 04:23 PM
The final mammoth motocross is next weekend I belive. Should be pretty packed up there..

phebus
06-03-2004, 04:25 PM
I've skied up there on many a fourth of July's in years past. :D

MJ19
06-05-2004, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by phebus
I've skied up there on many a fourth of July's in years past. :D
Isn't that fun! We used to go up on the fourth each year for the parade and festivities...it's so cool to be skiing in July in California...I miss Mammoth! This thread is going to get my rear in gear to get a trip planned...maybe next season we can have a WINTER ***boat SKI TRIP! :D Maybe one day it will be as big as OP6 :p