PDA

View Full Version : New Guy Question

AleAlchemist
06-03-2004, 10:52 PM
What does OP6 stand for again!

MudPumper
06-03-2004, 11:00 PM
The answers are out there, you just have to look for them!!!!!!;)

Mandelon
06-03-2004, 11:02 PM
I will tell you but first you have to read all of Debbolas posts. :D

AleAlchemist
06-03-2004, 11:02 PM
Nice...:p
Thanks for the Help!:rolleyes:

MudPumper
06-03-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
I will tell you but first you have to read all of Debbolas posts. :D
ROTFLMAO!!! :D

GlastronGuy
06-03-2004, 11:06 PM
OP6 = Old People gettng together for the 6th time

MudPumper
06-03-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
OP6 = Old People gettng together for the 6th time
7th time to be exact!!!;)

DeltaSigBoater
06-04-2004, 12:32 AM
FIRST Let me apologize right now for being loaded, while I type this.
Even though it took me a while to figure it out myself, it is quite obvious when you finally know what it means.
If I'm not mistaken isnt it OP6C? could be wrong, & have been known to be wrong in the past.
I'll give you a hint the C stands for coolers (as in ice chest).

superdave013
06-04-2004, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by h2oski2fast
You guys SUCK, help a Bro out........... It stands for Operation 6 Coolers. Its a message board get together. Cool people hangin and havin a good time.
F&%$ ,Mud(ass)pumper's and (so cool) mandion's posts, you think it's top secret.................You F'n idiots, you need to get with the spirit of the boards......Man who really gives a F if you just stepped into 21 (boring lavey craft). I guess everyone has to settle.
Speaking of new guys you are still wet behind the ears over here yourself if you ask me. Yes, I remember when you came over here from fastboats now speedwake.com.
Anyway it's always been fun watching people try to figure out what Operation 6 Coolers stood for. If you have ever bothered to go to their web site is says "Don't be tellin' anyone" right on the front page. http://www.op6c.com/
So lighten up a$$hole. It takes more then a big boat to be a cool guy. From reading your spew I'ed rather hang out with mandion and his 21 any day. And yes, we do have to stettle. Not settling on a 21' boat, we're settling by having to put up with fockers like you who just don't get it.
Have a nice day :)

Commander460
06-04-2004, 05:20 AM
I just asked this question a couple days ago and got an answer, I must have gotten lucky:cool:

OGShocker
06-04-2004, 05:52 AM
Nicely put Super Dave!
Can ya feel the love in the air?;)

1stepcloser
06-04-2004, 06:11 AM
You guys SUCK, You F'n idiots, you need to get with the spirit of the boards.
Like, for example, you have in this post? :rolleyes:

leibniz
06-04-2004, 06:30 AM
I like where this thread is going. I'm going to grab a coffee and some snacks and settle in for some great Friday morning entertainment...
leibniz <- waiting for h2oski2fast's rebuttal.
:)

OGShocker
06-04-2004, 06:38 AM
I like the way he bashes us and then promotes his business on the forums. Signs for the BIG BOAT GUYS! :rolleyes:

superdave013
06-04-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
I like the way he bashes us and then promotes his business on the forums. Signs for the BIG BOAT GUYS! :rolleyes:
I would think the big boat guys wouldn't want stickers on their rigs but what do I know. I'll stick (settle) with my small 100% gel coat boat myself.
I have no problem with the big boat crowd. If I had space to park one inside at my place I'ed have a larger boat to. (well maybe not, I'ed have another flatbottom)
But I don't like seeing some one who thinks he's better because if the size of his boat. And to put down someone's brand new boat because it's only a boring 21' Lavycraft is kinda focked up I think. So I'm just calling it how I see it.

1stepcloser
06-04-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
We should cut the guy some slack....Y'all know how those "OC" people are....;)

tcook33
06-04-2004, 07:23 AM
This is by far the most interesting thread I've ever read. I feel like I'm watching a re-run of 90210. Who's bringin the gloves to OP6?

KACHINA KEN
06-04-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by tcook33
This is by far the most interesting thread I've ever read. I feel like I'm watching a re-run of 90210. Who's bringin the gloves to OP6?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Yeah it is kinda fun to sit back and watch it burn.....kinda like fireworks idinit???
Kenny

rivercrazy
06-04-2004, 08:35 AM
OP6 is a top secret operation! If we told you then we have to off ya! :D

AleAlchemist
06-04-2004, 08:53 AM
Thanks for the help Everyone
yes h2oski2fast included.
Thakns bro. but relax man, im going out there on sat, if your out there I got a beer for ya.
And anyone elso who don't mind kickin it with the New Guy!:D :D

MudPumper
06-04-2004, 09:50 AM
You guys SUCK, help a Bro out........... It stands for Operation 6 Coolers. Its a message board get together. Cool people hangin and havin a good time.
F&%$ ,Mud(ass)pumper's and (so cool) mandion's posts, you think it's top secret.................You F'n idiots, you need to get with the spirit of the boards......Man who really gives a F if you just stepped into 21 (boring lavey craft). I guess everyone has to settle.
Wow, when I took my morning piss today I didn't realize it was right into your cerial bowl. Calm the f uck down bro. 1st off, before you go telling people to get with the spirit of the boards maybe you should know a little bit about who you are talking about. Now I don't personally know Mandelon but from reading his posts, he seems like a way cool guy who never talks shit or starts drama, that I have seen. As for me, I'm the most laid back, "help a brother out" kinda guy you could ever meet. I was simply encouraging him to search the boards a little bit to find out for himself what it meant. When I was a newby I heard people talking about it right and left and guess what? I found the OP6 website all by myself. And yes, one of the ideas behind OP6C is that it is a SECRET party. Now obviously it's not so much that way anymore but that's how it started. "Now dont be tellin anybody!!!" The point I am making is that every single day there is a new post by a new member asking the same question that got asked yesterday. Take some time to read the boards or use that funny litttle button labeled "SEARCH" at the top of the page. The answeres my friend are out there, YOU just have look for them. You would be amazed what you can find by putting forth just a very minimal amount of effort on your own.
Now, Mandelons post was funny as hell, I don't care who you are, that was funny shit. Hell, at this point we should make you read all of Debbolas posts for being so uptight.
As for calling me Mud (Ass) Pumper!! It's obvious you have some pent up homo erotic issues and are extremely insecure with your sexuality. My screen name has nothing to do with pumping ASS but if you need help, remember I'm a "help a brother out kinda guy," shoot me a PM and I'll give you directions to my house we can take care of all your "ass pumping" needs. I'll try anything once, if I like it I may do it twice!!
On a final note, in getting with the spirit of the boards, we were just having fun with AleAlchemist. He knows that, I know that, and Mandy knows that. As a matter of fact, everybody else knows that too. Because, to the majority of the members on here the boards are just that, FUN. If it wasn't fun, would you keep on coming back? Anyway, Ive already spent way too much time on this non issue. So let me get some breakfast and make some popcorn. I can tell this is going to get good.
;) :D

tcook33
06-04-2004, 09:57 AM
Gettin better:argue: :argue: :argue:

Dr. Eagle
06-04-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by 1stepcloser
Like, for example, you have in this post? :rolleyes:
Arrrrrrrr touche!;)

BigBlockBaja
06-05-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by MudPumper
As for calling me Mud (Ass) Pumper!! It's obvious you have some pent up homo erotic issues and are extremely insecure with your sexuality. My screen name has nothing to do with pumping ASS but if you need help, remember I'm a "help a brother out kinda guy," shoot me a PM and I'll give you directions to my house we can take care of all your "ass pumping" needs. I'll try anything once, if I like it I may do it twice!!
;) :D
Hey Mud, How would you go about "taking care" of his "pumping" needs?
:D :D :D :D