PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Upholstery shop for some repairs

Dr. Eagle
06-04-2004, 07:07 PM
The Upholstery in the boat is in good shape, but I have a couple of small tears and one cushion needs some attention. Anyone know a good boat upholstery shop in the OC or close to Cerritos? Don't want to go far away to get this done, I have to be in or near the office most of the time during the week.
I'd appreciate the help!!!!!!:D

little rowe boat
06-04-2004, 07:50 PM
If you are willing to go to Corona,talk to Ross at Designer Marine Interiors,they did my boat a few months back.They do great work.:cool:

Dr. Eagle
06-04-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
If you are willing to go to Corona,talk to Ross at Designer Marine Interiors,they did my boat a few months back.They do great work.:cool:
Thanks LRB. The cushion on my rear bench seat's center vinyl panels are split on the stitching. Just need to get that particular panel (about 18 inches wide) replaced and re-stitched.
I have a couple of other minor fixes to be made, otherwise the interior is just fine as is...

Ntwotrance
06-04-2004, 09:16 PM
In South OC is a guy by the name of Rene, best prices and best quality of work in OC, let me know if you need the number and I'll send it to you...

Dr. Eagle
06-04-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
In South OC is a guy by the name of Rene, best prices and best quality of work in OC, let me know if you need the number and I'll send it to you...
Please do..... I prefer to stay in OC.. the boat is stored in Garden Grove

Ntwotrance
06-04-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
I'll get the business card from my neighbor in the morning (he's getting ready to take his there) and will leave you the #

j-rod
06-04-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Doc you shoulda ask Ultra when you were there, who they would refer you to..
good luck and happy hunting !
still down here for laker mania? :rolleyes: more flags everyday