PDA

View Full Version : New here

MRS. MAINEVENT
06-05-2004, 08:07 AM
:p Hey there everybody, I got RRL depression and decided to come to play over here. I'm glad to see others not at OP6!:D
So what's up with this weekend, any plans?

LASERRAY
06-05-2004, 08:10 AM
Welcome to the Sandbar.
Just chillin' this weekend with the kids. Couldn't make it to OP6, but plan on making the next one. :cool:

Garrddogg
06-05-2004, 08:13 AM
Elsinore Sunday.. It aint op6 but it'll be gettin her wet.:D

Ntwotrance
06-05-2004, 08:16 AM
welcome to the sandbox....only plans are to get the money pit running this weekend...uggg...

MRS. MAINEVENT
06-05-2004, 08:16 AM
We are planning in the next one too. We have the triplets and MIL can't watch them this weekend so Mr. is on call to make the $$$ for the upcoming river trips.
You live so close to us the Mr. was telling me, we should get together for a drink or let our kids all swim, we have a pool here.:p

LASERRAY
06-05-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by msmainevent
We are planning in the next one too. We have the triplets and MIL can't watch them this weekend so Mr. is on call to make the $$$ for the upcoming river trips.
You live so close to us the Mr. was telling me, we should get together for a drink or let our kids all swim, we have a pool here.:p Too Cool! You have Triplets? WOW! Very cool! That must be tough. We have Twins and I know how hard just the two of them are.:eek:

MRS. MAINEVENT
06-05-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Force 26
Elsinore Sunday.. It aint op6 but it'll be gettin her wet.:D
At least your getting her wet, they seem to run better when they get wet often:wink: :D

SoCalOffshore
06-05-2004, 08:23 AM
Welcome neighbor. Only plans this weekend is Little League. The last game!! Maybe take a swim in the pool.

MRS. MAINEVENT
06-05-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Too Cool! You have Triplets? WOW! Very cool! That must be tough. We have Twins and I know how hard just the two of them are.:eek:
I remember somebody on RRL saying that they had twins but I didn't know that was you. How old are they? My triplets are 1 1/2, 2 boys and 1 girl. It's hard but the Mr. pays for evrything I think that's harder, I just to all the diapers and stuff!

LASERRAY
06-05-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by msmainevent
I remember somebody on RRL saying that they had twins but I didn't know that was you. How old are they? My triplets are 1 1/2, 2 boys and 1 girl. It's hard but the Mr. pays for evrything I think that's harder, I just to all the diapers and stuff! They're 5. And I sure don't miss the diapers.;)

MRS. MAINEVENT
06-05-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by SoCalOffshore
Welcome neighbor. Only plans this weekend is Little League. The last game!! Maybe take a swim in the pool.
No way your my neighbor too. I'm off Lindero and Kanan.

MRS. MAINEVENT
06-05-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
welcome to the sandbox....only plans are to get the money pit running this weekend...uggg...
Our is a money pit too, don't feel bad I think all toys are! You know what BOAT stands for don't cha?
Bust. Out. Another. Thousand:D