PDA

View Full Version : What I did on my OP6C weekend!

Debbolas
06-06-2004, 06:22 PM
(for FM)
Well the night before we had to go to LA, for dinner at the Pacific Dinning Car with Mr. Blackwell. (he has a green scarf and is a little light in the loafers) Didn't drink too much wine, because of the next day, but spent endless hours in the limo driving around looking for my brother-in-laws daughter who was at a concert. Endless...............hours.................(not fun)
Got home, slept, woke up, jumped in the car, hooked up the boat and left................:D after 3 hours of sleep. We drive to Havasu arrive around 10:30, I am dreading checking in at the Nautical, but they were very nice. Our room wasn't ready, but they were very nice. So we launch the boat (I parked the car and the trailer:D ) Jumped in the boat, changed in the cuddy cabin(whoo hoo) met some peeps and cruised the channel (Met Mandlon at the launch ramp( HE IS NOT OLD!!)
In the boat, cruising the channel looking for boats we recognise, and they all started to look familar after awhile (know what I mean?) Get out into open water and go on up to the"secret location" (dum, dum, dum) FOUND IT!!! and parked by Titties & Beer, Thor, CEO, Beer Hunter and (other people I can't remember:( ((sorry))) Tied up our boat, and started drinking!!!:D talking, hugging, meeting people I have been chatting with for two months now. I had a huge grass roots organization going for my nomination for a t-shirt because of my 4000 posts, but then people (guys) got confused and thought I was talking about a wet t-shirt contest, so I shut up!
:D Went looking for Whipped 564 to give our Jerky up for the raffle, (awesome boat!) walked around and talked to people....went kinda like this................."who are you? who are you?" too funny, I could only remember people's screen names, not their real name. A lot of peeps recognized me from my avitar, but could not pronounce my name! LOL:D
I gave tours of my boat, missed the raffle but won an anchor, drank some more, took some pics, meet more peeps, went to buy my pasties and go to meet Mrs. Flyin Vee and Brea (very nice, very sweet) Wish I could have hung out with them more. Met "Shake your Ass" (awesome boat:D )
Some really nice person gave me a Sierra Nevada (my favorite beer) Then people started leaving.....so I had my slave tow my boat over the the other side and we hung out with Phat Matt & Goldilocks, drank all their huricanes and chatted with this very nice man about how "great" commander boats is...............really, he likes them a lot!
Watched the chickies dance on the boat (I have pics, but don't know if they want me to post them or not?) Saw the cops come, hung out and then drove up to the sand bar (after I drank all of the sluricaines!) Saw some peeps at the sand bar, drove back to the channel, saw a bunch of peeps!! but we had to go check in........that was about the end of our day. We had a blast, I wonder who I meet because I can't rememer anyones name, so if I met you please post and tell me!
Can't wait for October! We are for sure driving up the night before with the convoy!!
:D :D :cool:

FMluvswater
06-06-2004, 06:31 PM
:D Haven't read it yet but the 'for FM' dealio made me :D gonna read now. :D :cool:

Phat Matt
06-06-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
(for FM)
Then people started leaving.....so I had my slave tow my boat over the the other side...
:D :D :cool:
So I am your slave now huh? :D

Debbolas
06-06-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
So I am your slave now huh? :D
YES!!
I hope someone got a pic of you pulling my boat with me in the bow!!!! too funny!!!!:D :eek: :cool:

Phat Matt
06-06-2004, 06:38 PM
YES!!
I hope someone got a pic of you pulling my boat with me in the bow!!!! too funny!!!!:D :eek: :cool:
Well if they do I am sure they will post it. :)

Dr. Eagle
06-06-2004, 06:39 PM
YES!!
Good report Deb, You get a C+... ;) :p ;) :D Sounds like y'all had a good time...

FMluvswater
06-06-2004, 06:39 PM
Okay just finished. :) Sounds like you had a whirlwind of fun! No wonder you can't recall people's names sounds like it was very blurred (activity and drinks ;) ) ! :cool: Thanks for the write up, Debbolas. I like that you always give so much detail when you recount your experiences. :cool: :D The way you describe things makes it easy to picture even without pics. :)

Debbolas
06-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Good report Deb, You get a C+... ;) :p ;) :D Sounds like y'all had a good time...
C+?
did I misspell?
Oh, I know, a lot of run on sentences.............;)

Debbolas
06-06-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
Okay just finished. :) Sounds like you had a whirlwind of fun! No wonder you can't recall people's names sounds like it was very blurred (activity and drinks ;) ) ! :cool: Thanks for the write up, Debbolas. I like that you always give so much detail when you recount your experiences. :cool: :D The way you describe things makes it easy to picture even without pics. :)
Thank you FM!:D :cool: :D
I am bringing a notepad next time, so I can remember who I met!

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 05:42 PM
bump:D

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 05:50 PM
I saw you guys registering.....Debbolas was topless riding in the boat on the trailer....
Then she ran around the parking lot with pasties on, trying to hand out tequila shots and Kamikazee shooters....
I saw you guys in the channel, but no room for that aircraft carrier of a boat you two have....
At OP6 she fed everyone jerky by mouth to mouth.
Then she licked the whipped cream I brought off the bodies of total strangers...
Don't let her version fool you. :cool:

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
I saw you guys registering.....Debbolas was topless riding in the boat on the trailer....
Then she ran around the parking lot with pasties on, trying to hand out tequila shots and Kamikazee shooters....
I saw you guys in the channel, but no room for that aircraft carrier of a boat you two have....
At OP6 she fed everyone jerky by mouth to mouth.
Then she licked the whipped cream I brought off the bodies of total strangers...
Don't let her version fool you. :cool:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D
(well maybe next year);)

Windy
06-07-2004, 05:55 PM
Deb...I wanted to see your boat...but there were too many there.

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by MissHBjet
Deb...I wanted to see your boat...but there were too many there.
I am sorry to say this..............but did I get to meet you?
(I wanted to);)

Windy
06-07-2004, 05:58 PM
I am sorry to say this..............but did I get to meet you?
(I wanted to);)
No...like the boats...there were too many people...next one for sure.

Dr. Eagle
06-07-2004, 05:58 PM
C+?
did I misspell?
Oh, I know, a lot of run on sentences.............;)
Just pullin your leg Deb... Hopefully we can hook up on another weekend out there. I should have the boat done enough to go use it in another couple of weeks... It'd be fun. Cottonwood Cove sounds pretty happenin from Rich's description!

hot_diggity_dog
06-07-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
LMAO:D :D :D
HDD:cool:

hot_diggity_dog
06-07-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by MissHBjet
No...like the boats...there were too many people...next one for sure.
I missed you on my first OP6 and finally hooked up with you and Randy on my next one.
That's just how it works out.
HDD:D

Jbb
06-07-2004, 06:02 PM
On my OP6 weekend I went ripping up the St Johns river at the Jacksonville poker run at 100+ mph in a brand new 30 ft Spectre Cat!..Not quite OP6 maybe ....but fun nonetheless....:D
Got some pics too.....lol

Windy
06-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
Not quite OP6 maybe ....but fun nonetheless....:D
There will be another OP6 this year...come out...and lets see them pics.

Jbb
06-07-2004, 06:08 PM
I am still not home ...If I ever get there I will post them..lol!

Dr. Eagle
06-07-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
On my OP6 weekend I went ripping up the St Johns river at the Jacksonville poker run at 100+ mph in a brand new 30 ft Spectre Cat!..Not quite OP6 maybe ....but fun nonetheless....:D
Sounds like a rockin good time. I love Poker Runs....:D

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 06:35 PM
http://www.op6c.com/op6_7gal/images/DSC01307.jpg
I should have sucked in my stomach...........................:rolleyes:

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 06:40 PM
Or had someone else do it!!!!! :D

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 06:42 PM
LMAO!!!!
Get the Whipped Cream OFF your mind!!!!
LOL;)

Dr. Eagle
06-07-2004, 07:29 PM
http://www.op6c.com/op6_7gal/images/DSC01307.jpg
I should have sucked in my stomach...........................:rolleyes:
You look fine.... sort of Debbonaire...:D

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 07:30 PM
your sweet, I am doing sit ups as we speak..................:D
Why were you in Needles, but didn't come down to OP6C?
:rolleyes:

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 07:31 PM
Remember I am old..............44
Three kids.......................okay, I need to go work out............;)

Dr. Eagle
06-07-2004, 07:32 PM
Remember I am old..............44
Three kids.......................okay, I need to go work out............;)
A workout for me is a round of golf... and working on the boat.... damn that makes me sore!

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 07:34 PM
I am sore from the boat ride (really fast) and I have bruises all over my legs (why?) :D

Dr. Eagle
06-07-2004, 07:36 PM
Boats have ways of biting you and you end up wondering what the hell happened later... some speculate that after inhaling just the right amount of carbon monoxide so as to be compliant, aliens abduct you and beat you with a rubber hose

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 07:38 PM
I fell on our swim step at Elsinore and got a HUGE purple grapefruit size bruise.....
:)
I just don't remember hitting anything, but my arms hurt from holding on for our ride back after the party......................;)

Dr. Eagle
06-07-2004, 07:40 PM
I used to get bruises and not be able to figure out what happened. Usually just a little bump, but against something hard...