PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to MBrown

rivercrazy
06-06-2004, 09:01 PM
I heard you won best stereo at OP6. Based on what I've seen here on the boards, I'm not surprised!
Sorry didn't get the chance to meet you. Next time for sure

OutCole'd
06-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Refresh my memory, which boat was his?
Any one have a list of who won the ice chest's?

Party Cat
06-06-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
Refresh my memory, which boat was his?
Any one have a list of who won the ice chest's?
Best small boat...Jack Punx
Best big boat...Whipped 565
Sandbar Gizmo...Scuba Steve
Best Stereo....Mbrown
Ms. OP6....Miss 502Procharger (Rachel)
Best Party Crew...nodigg

Tyson Ross
06-06-2004, 10:39 PM
And he thinks he needs to upgrade!!!:rolleyes: :)

mbrown2
06-07-2004, 08:21 AM
Thanks Rivercrazy....definitely appreciative of the reward and the softsided chest....Also, want to give a shout out to DCB's Deron and Chad for their awesome work on the setup.

OutCole'd
06-07-2004, 08:31 AM
Congrats to all the winners!!
And thanks for the organizer's for a great time.

BoatFloating
06-07-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by mbrown2
Thanks Rivercrazy....definitely appreciative of the reward and the softsided chest....Also, want to give a shout out to DCB's Deron and Chad for their awesome work on the setup.
Hey now what about my love????? Thanks for the ride and it was a great time Saturday.....

ROZ
06-07-2004, 10:01 AM
Mike had the trifecta.... Most natural sounding system at LOUD volume without distortion and a very clean install... It was a VERY tough call between 1stepscloser, MBrown, CEO, and Rivercrazy.....
A very well deserved award.

BoatFloating
06-07-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
Mike had the trifecta.... Most natural sounding system at LOUD volume without distortion and a very clean install... It was a VERY tough call between 1stepscloser, MBrown, CEO, and Rivercrazy.....
A very well deserved award.
You said that already you copy and paster.....

ROZ
06-07-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
You said that already you copy and paster..... Got the post count up though ... :D

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Party Cat
Best small boat...Jack Punx
Best big boat...Whipped 565
Sandbar Gizmo...Scuba Steve
Best Stereo....Mbrown
Ms. OP6....Miss 502Procharger (Rachel)
Best Party Crew...nodigg
Nodigg? Congrats Rick :)

kevnmcd
06-07-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
Nodigg? Congrats Rick :)
Which boat was his? :confused:

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by kevnmcd
Which boat was his? :confused:
It was the boat tied up next to mine :). Nodigg has the "Formerly Too White Cheeta" which now has some dragon flames on it.

Lightning
06-07-2004, 12:55 PM
Any photos of the system?????

mbrown2
06-07-2004, 04:17 PM
Thanks guys.....it was a bitchen day to say the least, perfect weather, perfect finale to a 10 day trip and the boat ran great all week...and it don't hurt to win a soft cooler stocked with Goose and Bullets...mucho appreciated...All those mentioned above have some kickass systems, in addition, Shadow's system was rocking all day long on the Lifeline's...
You can see pics of my system in my image gallery...the link below will take you to the gallery...sort by date and you will see the boat build up from scratch...
Link to Boat Build Up... (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showgallery.php?ppuser=17&cat=500)
Also, Rocky your love is coming in the form of Speaking while Drinking Lessons, and Waving to those less fortunate Seminar's....j/k:D :D Had a blast hanging out that day...

ADAM GARCIA
06-07-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
I heard you won best stereo at OP6. Based on what I've seen here on the boards, I'm not surprised!
Sorry didn't get the chance to meet you. Next time for sure you guyes are lucky me and the green monster wernt there bumping the fat sounds:) :p :p WIRED FOR SOUND!!!!!

rivercrazy
06-07-2004, 04:29 PM
Sounds like to me Wired for Sounds got spanked that weekend! J/K LOL! :D :D :p (just fooling around). There were some sick audio systems there that weekend.

riverbound
06-07-2004, 04:33 PM
Mike your system looks good. Congrats on the win.

mbrown2
06-07-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by ADAM GARCIA
you guyes are lucky me and the green monster wernt there bumping the fat sounds:) :p :p WIRED FOR SOUND!!!!!
Adam, I saw that boat on Parker, Memorial Weekend, definitely a nice rig, and from what little I saw of the system, it appears over the top...next time, I will get a little closer so I can hear it....

Havasu Hangin'
06-07-2004, 05:53 PM
I thought RC had the best bass.
I thought CEO had the best sounding components.
I thought 1step had the nod in SQ.
All of us agreed that mbrown and shadow were similar in db's...
...but mbrown got the nod in overall SQ and install.

rivercrazy
06-07-2004, 08:41 PM
I am flattered to even be in the same territory as the front runners! Thanks for all the help with my system Havasu Hangin. You know I just splashed your subwoofer box setup...

BoatFloating
06-07-2004, 08:58 PM
Thanks guys.....it was a bitchen day to say the least, perfect weather, perfect finale to a 10 day trip and the boat ran great all week...and it don't hurt to win a soft cooler stocked with Goose and Bullets...mucho appreciated...All those mentioned above have some kickass systems, in addition, Shadow's system was rocking all day long on the Lifeline's...
You can see pics of my system in my image gallery...the link below will take you to the gallery...sort by date and you will see the boat build up from scratch...
Link to Boat Build Up... (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showgallery.php?ppuser=17&cat=500)
Also, Rocky your love is coming in the form of Speaking while Drinking Lessons, and Waving to those less fortunate Seminar's....j/k:D :D Had a blast hanging out that day...
Learn how to speak when drinking nah! why do that? Then people would know what I was saying. Remeber that good ole cajun boy from the Water Boy? Mike you need to know that the less fortunate need to get a life and don't need us to wave at them j/k. In your boat I feel above everyone. On a serious note your boat rides awesome across the lake. I figure I'd get wrecked now since I'm boatless when the boat is done I'll have to pull the thottle back.

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 09:05 PM
Sounds like to me Wired for Sounds got spanked that weekend! J/K LOL! :D :D :p (just fooling around). There were some sick audio systems there that weekend.
I don't think I could have won RC and didn't know any contest was going on. I play my music for the ladies anyhow. They were dancing the entire time :). Thats where I was on the boat with the music playing. I take mine into WFS in the AM so they can fix a couple of speakers that weren't working and finish up a few things. Sorry I missed you out there. I was on the boat the entire time playing the tunes and watching out for the girls.

rivercrazy
06-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Sorry I missed you as well Tom. I don't blame you for wanting to keep tabs on your crew. There were a few sharks swimming around!
Your boat looked awesome. Looking forward to hooking up in the near future.
BTW - I heard your stereo from a few boats distance. Sounded REALLY clean. Congrats on the tight rig!

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Sorry I missed you as well Tom. I don't blame you for wanting to keep tabs on your crew. There were a few sharks swimming around!
Your boat looked awesome. Looking forward to hooking up in the near future.
BTW - I heard your stereo from a few boats distance. Sounded REALLY clean. Congrats on the tight rig!
Once the other speakers are working it will pump louder :). Thanks for the kind words. Mohave?
By the way a couple of those sharks tried to get on the boat but the girls threw them off....lol Rules is rules :)

rivercrazy
06-07-2004, 09:20 PM
Yea...I thought about stopping by and saying hi but those girls were protecting your ride!
Mohave sounds good but it might be a number of weeks before we can get up there

ADAM GARCIA
06-08-2004, 04:49 PM
Adam, I saw that boat on Parker, Memorial Weekend, definitely a nice rig, and from what little I saw of the system, it appears over the top...next time, I will get a little closer so I can hear it.... it s all good as long as we are all haveing a good time WFS .:)

hd&boatrider
06-10-2004, 06:57 PM
Yea...I thought about stopping by and saying hi but those girls were protecting your ride!
Mohave sounds good but it might be a number of weeks before we can get up there
I only have 2 rules for the girls when they come out and I have to give em credit for following them. Other than that I let em rip it up....lol I will never forget this one woman who came out. Her name was Stephanie and she took it so serious she was ready to fight a few....lol I loved it. She would go ghetto "Oh, hell NO!"