PDA

View Full Version : Gas prices near Lake Pleasant

Laveyman
06-07-2004, 07:41 AM
We're going to Lake Pleasant for the first time this weekend, June 11-14th. We're picking up a rental RV in Phoenix and meeting some family & friends up there, so we have no idea where the best place is to buy gas before arriving at the lake. We'll need a station that has easy access for a long rig, and the best prices.
Need some help from the locals, por favor! :cool:

Outnumbered
06-07-2004, 08:01 AM
Well I'm still getting familiar with the area so I don't know the "best place" but I just got diesel yesterday on the way back from Cali for $1.77!!!! Be sure to stop just past Blythe and fill up at any of the truck stops on the AZ side. Regular gas was about $1.99.
Gas here by Lake Pleasant is about $2.10 I guess. There are quite a few stations on 83rd on the way up to the lake from the 101 loop. I'm sure you could not go wrong at any of them but some don't have diesel so let some of the more knowledgable locals chime in on the "best place".
OL

bigq
06-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Hey OL miss Califonication yet?:D
Hope the move went well.
BigQ<-----jelous;)

LakeRacer
06-07-2004, 08:13 AM
What is your planned route of travel?
There is a Costco at Yorkshire and I17 that has easy access but no diesel.

Outnumbered
06-07-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by bigq
Hey OL miss Califonication yet?:D
Hope the move went well.
BigQ<-----jelous;)
Not yet, ask me in August;) . We are very happy with the area. Just still getting over the mayhem of the actual move. There is so much to do. I think you forget how much of a pain it is. Its been about 7-8 years since our last move. The last one didn't seem so bad. I must be getting old.
OL

yates9
06-07-2004, 09:32 AM
Quartsite, ~20 miles from Blythe into Arizona. Pilot and Loves truck stops. Loves got 90 octane stuff for $2.06. Diesel was $1.77 and $1.99. As for in Peoria, Sams club and Costco has the lowest prices. If not member, theres an QT and Cheveron that is good on prices Right off the 101 by my place. Get off of the 101 on Olive, make a right, and you'll see QT and Cheveron on the left. Last I saw on Friday, the prices were sinking there. Also, everyone can check this out and use as you will.
www.phoenixgasprices.com
Yates...

Laveyman
06-07-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by LakeRacer
What is your planned route of travel?
There is a Costco at Yorkshire and I17 that has easy access but no diesel.
I'm coming into Phoenix via I-10 and picking up the RV on West Indian Schhol Rd. From there I haven't even looked into the best route to take to the lake.