PDA

View Full Version : That was sooooo off the hook!

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 04:39 PM
I just got home and am still suffering from serious alcohol poisoning.....
We saw a few OP6C stickers on the way home.....who was in the big white Dodge today around Barstow?????
And down the 15 near Chino, Debbolas passed us up.....she was posting from her laptop in the car!!!!!!!
I had so much fun and enjoyed seeing all you guys.......
:D :D

Mrs. Restless22
06-07-2004, 04:41 PM
It was good to see you Mandelon! :D You and your crew were awesome!

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 04:41 PM
LMAO!!!!:D :eek!: :D
(your NOT a dirty OLD man)
LOL:D :D

Mrs. Restless22
06-07-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
LMAO!!!!:D :eek!: :D
(your NOT a dirty OLD man)
LOL:D :D
:eek: Yah he is!! :D :D

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 04:44 PM
Well...................he doesn't look old....I pictured this big fat bald guy..................I don't know...............LOL:D

Mrs. Restless22
06-07-2004, 04:46 PM
Oh no, your right. Hes not old....just dirty :D :D
J/K Mandy ;)

Beautiful Noise
06-07-2004, 04:48 PM
I pictured this big fat bald guy
Hey you must have been thinking about Me again :rolleyes: :D

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 04:53 PM
I have sooooo many funny stories...
Pup Tent:
We found PhatMatt and Goldilocks and were partying with them, mixing up those Slurricanes in our CO2 blender.......
One of my sausage wielding crew members fell asleep on the beach at the channel.....obviously too much liquor and sun taking its toll on Friday night.
He is conked out light a light....all curled up just snoozing away. But eventually he rolls over on his back and has a freaking boner!!!!! His shorts are all poking up in the air like a little pup tent.....
Sofa King Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
Hey you must have been thinking about Me again :rolleyes: :D
Now, your not BALD!!!!:D

Beautiful Noise
06-07-2004, 05:00 PM
Now, your not BALD!!!!:D
I fooled you with that Wig Glued into my Hat that Day:rolleyes: At least you didnt argue about the Other Part.....lol:D

BOBALOO
06-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Mandelon, I am sure you and I met from across the water. I was a little tipsy early in the party and didn't make it around to formally meet all the people in person. Then the dancing started and I could not get off the boat cuz the girls wouldn't let me out the back.:D I will introduce myself as BOBALOO breaker of drives,supporter of all boating activities, let me show you some of my handiwork
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DD.jpg
Next time I will try harder to stay away from the jello.

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 05:04 PM
I fooled you with that Wig Glued into my Hat that Day:rolleyes: At least you didnt argue about the Other Part.....lol:D
Yes, but the mullet looked good on you...............LOL;)

BOBALOO
06-07-2004, 05:05 PM
And for you Debbolas, I dont know how you picked me out in the dark when I was wearing my Burger King crown disguise. I cant remember if we oficially met either but hello.

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 05:07 PM
Scream pointed you out to me and I just had to say hi to you and your wife.....:D (he remembers most of the people I met);)

Beautiful Noise
06-07-2004, 05:08 PM
Yes, but the mullet looked good on you...............LOL;)
LOL..... That wasn't a Mullet that was a Squirrel that I was just keeping in the Shade I felt sorry for Him in the Heat PLUS he helped soak up the Sweat on my ForeHead :rolleyes: :D :D

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 05:08 PM
Now this is what I am taliking about!!!!!
Who's is better mine or Mrs Scuba's??? :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/1543OP6C-7_6-5-04_042-med.jpg

BOBALOO
06-07-2004, 05:10 PM
Do you want to start a pole (not a misspelling):D

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 05:10 PM
LOL..... That wasn't a Mullet that was a Squirrel that I was just keeping in the Shade I felt sorry for Him in the Heat PLUS he helped soak up the Sweat on my ForeHead :rolleyes: :D :D
Well they had a mullet wig at op6c and Scream put it on and played guitar (didn't have my camera:o )

Beautiful Noise
06-07-2004, 05:11 PM
Well we can sure see which one that doesnt work out:D Sorry mandelon you really need to do some Bun-Up's:rolleyes: :D Not that I was looking all that close at yours:rolleyes:

Goldilocks
06-07-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Pup Tent:
We found PhatMatt and Goldilocks and were partying with them, mixing up those Slurricanes in our CO2 blender.......
One of my sausage wielding crew members fell asleep on the beach at the channel.....obviously too much liquor and sun taking its toll on Friday night.
He is conked out light a light....all curled up just snoozing away. But eventually he rolls over on his back and has a freaking boner!!!!! His shorts are all poking up in the air like a little pup tent.....
ROTFLMAO :D :D :D
Pup Tent was so hilarious. I'm sure he was pitching a tent on Saturday night too when he passed out :eek!: :D
We had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys!!

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 05:15 PM
You cracked me up telling that story! We are driving up Friday for sure next time!!!:D (I looked for Sluricanes at Vons, no dice) Guess I will have to go to Costco.................:rolleyes:

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 05:17 PM
Saturday night he fell asleep in the boat on the way back after dinner. Of course he fell asleep in his margarita at he Javelina Cantina too. We could not roust him, so I put a big towel over him and left him sleeping in the boat..............:eek: We put in on the trailer and parked at Nautical.
At 3:30 am he woke up and sat there for a while trying to figure out where the hell he way........he saw Scream's boat and remembered....
About 4:00 he found our room and then Bang Bang Bang on the door........"Let me in you fokkers"!!!!!!!:D :D
Sofa King Hilarious:D :D :D

RiverToysJas
06-07-2004, 05:19 PM
.....who was in the big white Dodge today around Barstow?????
Might of been Disco if the Dodge was towing an 18' jet boat.
Great to finally meet you Mandelon!!! See you at the Lavey Regatta???
RTJas :D

Goldilocks
06-07-2004, 05:19 PM
Nice! Yeah, I guess he got kicked out of Javelina's like 5 minutes after you guys got there, or somethin.

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Might of been Disco if the Dodge was towing an 18' jet boat.
Great to finally meet you Mandelon!!! See you at the Lavey Regatta???
RTJas :D
Yes it was. Yellowish color? Through hull exhaust.... I pulled over for gas and they were gone. He waved as he passed me.

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 05:31 PM
Saturday night he fell asleep in the boat on the way back after dinner. Of course he fell asleep in his margarita at he Javelina Cantina too. We could not roust him, so I put a big towel over him and left him sleeping in the boat..............:eek: We put in on the trailer and parked at Nautical.
At 3:30 am he woke up and sat there for a while trying to figure out where the hell he way........he saw Scream's boat and remembered....
About 4:00 he found our room and then Bang Bang Bang on the door........"Let me in you fokkers"!!!!!!!:D :D
Sofa King Hilarious:D :D :D
Our boat was stuck there in the sofa king soft sand.......Had a very nice guy in a jeep pull us out the next day.....

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 05:34 PM
Our boat was stuck there in the sofa king soft sand.......Had a very nice guy in a jeep pull us out the next day.....
I saw that and looked for you so we could help.......but no luck.

hot_diggity_dog
06-07-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
i had a killer time ,didn't feel to good sunday,nice meeting you all:D
When's your next trip out?
HDD:cool:

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 05:39 PM
I saw that and looked for you so we could help.......but no luck.
It's ok, I backed down the ramp PERFECTLY!!!! and parked well, but then when Scream backed the rig in, we got stuck.....Live and learn......we kinda ate dinner and went to sleep, for sure going up Friday next time. WE had no sleep the night before and driving out the same day SUCKS! We left early Sunday and had a great time. I wasn't cool leaving the boat in front of the beach suites. It is much rougher than the cove part of the hotel. I really liked our room, though.....;)

hot_diggity_dog
06-07-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
6/17-18-19 on mead, back to the zoo july ,1st or 2nd weekend :D
I'll be gone on the 4Th but after that it will be pretty much 3 times a month through October. Just let me if your out and will Rage again.

hot_diggity_dog
06-07-2004, 05:42 PM
It's ok, I backed down the ramp PERFECTLY!!!! and parked well, but then when Scream backed the rig in, we got stuck.....Live and learn......we kinda ate dinner and went to sleep, for sure going up Friday next time. WE had no sleep the night before and driving out the same day SUCKS! We left early Sunday and had a great time. I wasn't cool leaving the boat in front of the beach suites. It is much rougher than the cove part of the hotel. I really liked our room, though.....;)
How do you get STUCK:confused: :confused: :D WTF
Don't you have 4X4:frown: ;) :p
Hot (Don't blame it on the Sluricane's) Diggity Dog:cool:

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 05:43 PM
Its a Navigator with street tires.............:frown:

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 05:45 PM
We went by there Sunday night at 10:00 and they had no food. :( :(

hot_diggity_dog
06-07-2004, 05:46 PM
Its a Navigator with street tires.............:frown:
Freaking Junior Varsity just like RD! LMAO:p :p :p J/K Not!!!;) :p :D

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
Freaking Junior Varsity just like RD! LMAO:p :p :p J/K Not!!!;) :p :D
uh, what tires are we suppose to have? :p ;)

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 05:51 PM
BF Goodrich All Terrain TA's. :D E weight rating.

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 05:53 PM
ok, mental note....................get new tires!;)

hot_diggity_dog
06-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Don't tell me they had the Bologny slicer's on!:D LOL

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
Don't tell me they had the Bologny slicer's on!:D LOL
I don't have any bologny, but I have some Turkey Jerky!;)

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Musta been stock. What ever they put on those Ford Exploders probably...........:yuk:

Dr. Eagle
06-07-2004, 05:59 PM
And down the 15 near Chino, Debbolas passed us up.....she was posting from her laptop in the car!!!!!!!
:D :D
Bet she got another 300 on the way home!

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Plus it can tow Bubbles like its not even there!!!!!! :D

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Musta been stock. What ever they put on those Ford Exploders probably...........:yuk:
Yes, my tires are stock............is that bad?;)

Dr. Eagle
06-07-2004, 06:07 PM
Plus it can tow Bubbles like its not even there!!!!!! :D ]
LMAO... good one Mandy!!!!!!;)

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Bet she got another 300 on the way home!
yes, but I have to watch out for cops, they tend to give out tickets if they find you posting while driving, don't know why?!?!;)

hot_diggity_dog
06-07-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
10 bucks sais my Navi has done more hardcore offroading then your bucket of bolts... LOL :D Made it 1/2 way up blowsand in Ocatillia to find a parking spot.. Been all over the hills down by badenochs in Parker, and has it's own resident spot @ the desert bar.. :)
RD
Your the only person I know that has one.
My bucket of bolts doesn't have any feelings. LOL
It just plain kicks ass and it depends on which truck too!
Hot (Has no problems with RD's toy's) Diggity Dog;)

Dr. Eagle
06-07-2004, 06:11 PM
yes, but I have to watch out for cops, they tend to give out tickets if they find you posting while driveing, don't know why?!?!;)
LOL... and it's driving.... LOL.... C- :p ;) :D

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 06:14 PM
yes, but I have to watch out for cops, they tend to give out tickets if they find you posting while driving, don't know why?!?!;)
See, it is spelled right?
:D :eek!: :D

Dr. Eagle
06-07-2004, 06:15 PM
See, it is spelled right?
:D :eek!: :D
Dang, I musta been seeing things....;)

Phat Matt
06-07-2004, 06:21 PM
Pup Tent:
I just got home from work and have a bit of catching up to do. You gotta post the pics of....ok...I am being told NO. Email the Pup tent pics to matt@djphatmatt.com or matt@x1039.com I need to see those!!!:D
What's wrong with your boy anyway? :confused: He passed out 2 nights in a row!!!:D

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 06:27 PM
Pup Tent=River Rookie.....he goes with us a couple of times a year, but does not have the liver capacity of us old guys......(Old, fat and bald according to Debbolas.............) :yuk: :)
As soon as I get the pics off the card (My damn camera broke out there) I will send em to ya. Should be tomorrow at the office where I have a reader port.
I know there are some good ones.....
:D :rolleyes: :D

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 06:28 PM
Pup Tent=River Rookie.....he goes with us a couple of times a year, but does not have the liver capacity of us old guys......(Old, fat and bald according to Debbolas.............) :yuk: :)
As soon as I get the pics off the card (My damn camera broke out there) I will send em to ya. Should be tomorrow at the office where I have a reader port.
I know there are some good ones.....
:D :rolleyes: :D
ya know, you talk to people online, and you have an "image" of them, and then they turn out NOT to look like River Dave LOL:D jk/lol

Phat Matt
06-07-2004, 06:48 PM
Pup Tent=River Rookie.....he goes with us a couple of times a year, but does not have the liver capacity of us old guys
River Rookie = Jasper (My cousins friend)
That WAS his first time to Havasu and he scared to sh*t out of me on Friday at the sandbar. He was sitting on the back edge of my boat and fell over and pulled a pogo stick move on his head which now happens to be under water. I picked hi azz up and told him he better not focking die on me at the river...it was only Friday. Have some courtesy and die on Sunday. ;) Anyway, after that all the ladies started focking with him but he doesn't remember sh*t! I asked him on Saturday if his neck hurt and he said, "yeah, I must have slept on it wrong." I told the rookie the truth! :D
good times :D
OK I have to go to dinner...for real...everyone stop posting. :D

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
That WAS his first time to Havasu and he scared to sh*t out of me on Friday at the sandbar. He was sitting on the back edge of my boat and fell over and pulled a pogo stick move on his head which now happens to be under water. I picked hi azz up and told him he better not focking die on me at the river...it was only Friday. Have some courtesy and die on Sunday. ;) Anyway, after that all the ladies started focking with him but he doesn't remember sh*t! I asked him on Saturday if his neck hurt and he said, "yeah, I must have slept on it wrong." I told the rookie the truth! :D
OK I have to go to dinner...for real...everyone stop posting. :D
Was that the commander fan?
;)

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 06:57 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1566OP6C_024-med.jpg
This guy?;)

Mandelon
06-07-2004, 07:45 PM
You mean the doofus on the left or the not fat, not old, not bald guy on the right? ;)

OutCole'd
06-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Matt, was that your budy sleeping in your boat in the channel Friday night? When I introduced myself as OutCole'd, you pointed to him and sid he was the real outcoled.
Great meeting you folks.
OK I have to go to dinner...for real...everyone stop posting. :D :D

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 07:46 PM
Left..........................:D :cool: ;)

Dr. Eagle
06-07-2004, 07:49 PM
Left..........................:D :cool: ;)
Other right....

Phat Matt
06-07-2004, 08:48 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1566OP6C_024-med.jpg
This guy?;)
That's my cousin Jason. It was his friend Jasper the Havasu Virgin.

Phat Matt
06-07-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
Matt, was that your budy sleeping in your boat in the channel Friday night? When I introduced myself as OutCole'd, you pointed to him and sid he was the real outcoled.
Great meeting you folks.
:D
That again was my cousin Jason. He jump over the chain into the water in front of Kokomo's and thought he broke his heels. They were all swollen and he could barely walk for op6c. We were looking for crutches to bring to the party but I told him he was only a few cocktails away from being fine.

Scream
06-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Jeezus Matt, how come all your friends get beat up just partying with you...
LOL
Pup tent...
Too funny.
I still gotta say that was one of the best parties I've ever been to. Can't wait for the next one.

Goldilocks
06-07-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Scream
LOL
Pup tent...
Too funny.
I still gotta say that was one of the best parties I've ever been to. Can't wait for the next one.
They were a bunch of river rookies :D
Jason was talking sh*t to me about how I better be able to hang all day long. I outlasted him both nights.

Scream
06-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Too funny. I gotta remember the next time we hang to drink some water at some time during the day just to last past 9:00 pm
oh, and not pass out with a camera in the vicinity.

Beautiful Noise
06-07-2004, 09:09 PM
Can't wait for the next one.
You mean theres going to be another ONE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Goldilocks
06-07-2004, 09:09 PM
Some water and sandwiches is the only way to last the entire day. :)

Phat Matt
06-07-2004, 09:10 PM
LOL
Pup tent...
Too funny.
Wait till you see the Pup tent pics! :D Yeah, and you should make sure you have good medical coverage when you party with me!
Here's the crew...from left to right
Jasper, Me, cousin Jason, Mandelon's girl friend, cousin Ryan, Goldilocks
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524DSC04019.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524DSC04017.jpg

Scream
06-07-2004, 09:12 PM
You mean theres going to be another ONE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
I hope so, that is if LE doesn't get too involved. LOL

Scream
06-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Goldilocks
Some water and sandwiches is the only way to last the entire day. :)
Debbie was so busy givin out the Jerky , we didn't keep any it seemed, and I wasn't interested in eating, just drinking, and nothing less than a silver at that.

Phat Matt
06-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Debbie was so busy givin out the Jerky , we didn't keep any it seemed, and I wasn't interested in eating, just drinking, and nothing less than a silver at that.
Yeah, you had the silvers going on with one in one hand, one in the other, and one stuck to the bottom of you coolie cup! :D

Scream
06-07-2004, 09:21 PM
Yeah, you had the silvers going on with one in one hand, one in the other, and one stuck to the bottom of you coolie cup! :D
Oh yea, I'm all about the multi-tasking...
I didn't want to got back to the boat too many times, so I just brought my beer with me...
LOL

RiverKitty
06-07-2004, 10:27 PM
Where's the "Pup-Tent" pic???
Sounds like one of those, "Priceless" pics.
$30 for new swimming trunks
$200 for gas
$100 for liquor
Passing out in front of all your friends sporting a Pup-Tent....PRICELESS!!!!!!!! :D

gigamurph
06-07-2004, 11:06 PM
LOL..... That wasn't a Mullet that was a Squirrel that I was just keeping in the Shade I felt sorry for Him in the Heat PLUS he helped soak up the Sweat on my ForeHead :rolleyes: :D :D http://www.exileonmainst.com/images/Rally_Round_The_Troops,_March_22,_2003/coon_skin_cap.JPG
"Hi! My name is Beautiful Noise and I have a sloooooow boat."

Debbolas
06-08-2004, 06:44 AM
Yes, mental note, eat & sleep before the next OP6C party!!
Drive up the day/night before and take pad & pen to record all peeps names that you meet!;)

Phat Matt
06-08-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by RiverKitty
Where's the "Pup-Tent" pic???
Sounds like one of those, "Priceless" pics.
$30 for new swimming trunks
$200 for gas
$100 for liquor
Passing out in front of all your friends sporting a Pup-Tent....PRICELESS!!!!!!!! :D
Mandelon took the pics. He is supposed to get them off his camera today. We'll see. :)

Mandelon
06-08-2004, 08:31 AM
Here's a few, some are on another disk too.
Goldilocks taking a siesta. The dog got the seat?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/24Dscn2721-med.jpg
Friday at the Sandbar when I still thought Rachel was "shy"......sheesh. Did I ever learn!!!!! :eek: :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/24Dscn2706-med.jpg
Phat Matt's river-rookie......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/24Dscn2712-med.jpg
And a mild one of pup tent.....still working on the others, they had a better angle....and a dancing girl... :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/24Dscn2741-med.jpg

Mandelon
06-08-2004, 08:35 AM
The slurricanes are flowing.......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/24Dscn2713-med.jpg
I really wanted to hold Mrs Vees hands.......:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/24Dscn2746-med.jpg
PlayaPlaya getting busy.......rock that boat baby, He says "Let's get the bizatches up on boat!!"
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/24Dscn2756-med.jpg

Phat Matt
06-08-2004, 08:52 AM
Nice pics dude. I still don't know how she slept above the dog?
What if I said Vegas this weekend? You up? I hear "Sofa King featuring DJ Phat Matt" could be in the mix. :D
Matt

Chris Winn
06-08-2004, 09:10 AM
i saw you entering the channel from the sand bar side, my wife and i waved (we were next to you for about five minutes in the blue flamed Magic)
you boat does look nice in person

Phat Matt
06-08-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Chris Winn
i saw you entering the channel from the sand bar side, my wife and i waved (we were next to you for about five minutes in the blue flamed Magic)
you boat does look nice in person
I remember that boat. Next time I'll stop.

Chris Winn
06-08-2004, 09:38 AM
please do, we were having puppy problems at the time when i saw you (the dog was over heating)...
i will be there for fathers day weekend, so look me up if you are there.

Mandelon
06-08-2004, 09:42 AM
I think she was sleeping almost the whole time you were gone for pizza...... it did not look comfortable.
Next weekend I probably have to work to make up for missing Friday and Monday this week....:( I need to finish my little house to get it sold and pay for the new truck! :cool:

Chris Winn
06-08-2004, 09:49 AM
hey mandeleon,
didn't we see you when you were parked in the channel, i think that it was you that we waved to??

Mandelon
06-08-2004, 09:57 AM
Which day? Friday afternoon we were with Matt in the afternoon, and again saturday too. sunday I had the pleasure of pulling up next to Kilrtoys and friends...

Chris Winn
06-08-2004, 09:59 AM
this would have been on saturday in the late morning / early afternoon 11-12ish.
you were parked by the javalina cantina in the channel, i just remember seeing your name on the boat and looking up at a small group waving (they looked like they had already started)

Mandelon
06-08-2004, 10:01 AM
You are right then. We waited there with SDLifesaver and Brett, for Matt, saw Riverholic for a few then headed up to the event when the Phatmobile showed up.
Does that make sense...:confused: sheesh.:rolleyes:

Phat Matt
06-08-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Chris Winn
please do, we were having puppy problems at the time when i saw you (the dog was over heating)...
i will be there for fathers day weekend, so look me up if you are there.
It looks like right now we will be there the 2 weekends after that.

Mandelon
06-08-2004, 10:05 AM
Matt, I have no recollection as to how we met on Friday.......or left on Saturday...its kinda fuzzy......do you remember? I remember Out Coled pulling up next to us.....I think....:rolleyes:

Phat Matt
06-08-2004, 10:06 AM
I think she was sleeping almost the whole time you were gone for pizza...... it did not look comfortable.
Next weekend I probably have to work to make up for missing Friday and Monday this week....:( I need to finish my little house to get it sold and pay for the new truck! :cool:
Next weekend or this weekend? Vegas is this weekend. Mead by day, clubs by night. :)

Phat Matt
06-08-2004, 10:09 AM
Matt, I have no recollection as to how we met on Friday.......or left on Saturday...its kinda fuzzy......do you remember? I remember Out Coled pulling up next to us.....I think....:rolleyes:
I think we met at the sandbar on Friday. When everyone pulled out I headed for the channel. You guys were already there so I pulled up next to you. I think Out Coled was there too. He intruduced himself to me and I pointed to my cousin and said, no, he's out cold. :D
On Saturday night you left before me. We were getting ready to pull out and then some more of my friends showed up so we stayed a little while longer.
I am sure we are still missing pieces to the puzzle though. :)

Scream
06-08-2004, 10:13 AM
Next weekend or this weekend? Vegas is this weekend. Mead by day, clubs by night. :)
Your going to Mead this weekend???
We'll be there with ahhell and families camping at Echo.
Maybe we'll see ya out there. We plan on heading down to LBHB beach or Hallett beach on Saturday I hope.
Scream

Phat Matt
06-08-2004, 10:20 AM
Your going to Mead this weekend???
We'll be there with ahhell and families camping at Echo.
Maybe we'll see ya out there. We plan on heading down to LBHB beach or Hallett beach on Saturday I hope.
Scream
Yeah, I think we will be on the water on Saturday in my friends boat. He has a slip at Calville Bay. When are you guys leaving to go out there?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-08-2004, 11:34 AM
Mande-LONE!! (say it like a vato,Ese)
I had such a fun time hangin out with you on saturday. You are hilarious. You have regained #1 "make me laugh/funniest HB member" status (sorry Tom Brown)
We saw your rig on sunday on our way out of town.
Do you even remember leaving us a message sunday night? You sounded kind of loaded!
When is our next trip?!?!?!!?
xoxox

Goldilocks
06-08-2004, 12:03 PM
Nice pics dude. I still don't know how she slept above the dog?
Matt
Yeah nice pics. When you're drunk, I guess you'll sleep anywhere. At least I wasn't sleeping in the sand with a pup-tent. LOL!!:eek: :D :D

Debbolas
06-08-2004, 12:12 PM
We are leaving Friday between 2:30 and 3:30 to drive to Mead. I get to drive the big, un-airconditioned motorhome while truck drivers honk at me. (why do they honk?) I don't mind driving it.
Hope to see some of you all out at Lake Mead/Hallett Beach:D

RiverKitty
06-08-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Goldilocks
Yeah nice pics. When you're drunk, I guess you'll sleep anywhere. At least I wasn't sleeping in the sand with a pup-tent. LOL!!:eek: :D :D
You've got a point there....so to speak! LMAO!!! :D

Mandelon
06-08-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
Mande-LONE!! (say it like a vato,Ese)
I had such a fun time hangin out with you on saturday. You are hilarious. You have regained #1 "make me laugh/funniest HB member" status (sorry Tom Brown)
We saw your rig on sunday on our way out of town.
Do you even remember leaving us a message sunday night? You sounded kind of loaded!
When is our next trip?!?!?!!?
xoxox
Leeeeeeeeeeennnnnnddaaaaaaaa! Like a vato, ese.
I do remember calling you.....just barely....I wondered where the heck you were?

bigkatboat
06-08-2004, 07:33 PM
Mandelon, did you wave with ALL FIVE FINGERS or just one Monday morning? You were leaving town.

Mandelon
06-08-2004, 08:13 PM
I remember that.......didn't recognize you......but I gave you all five!!! :D I think you had a custom license plate???? :confused: :confused:

ratso
06-08-2004, 08:48 PM
I remember that.......didn't recognize you......but I gave you all five!!! :D I think you had a custom license plate???? :confused: :confused:
Good meeting you at OP6 Mandelon...:cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by ratso
Good meeting you at OP6 Mandelon...:cool:
Ratso.. it was so nice to meet you and Justin.. we had such a good time .. but you need to talk more.. I didn't get to talk to you much.. :( next time you come down I will be sure to get ahold of you so we can talk more then hey.. how are ya feelin today.. LOL!! Your son is a sweet heart .. I 'm sure he had fun.. so till next time.. cheers..xoxoxoxo's;)

Kachina26
06-08-2004, 08:53 PM
Pup Tent:
You could say it was ...... pricelesshttp://www.ebaumsworld.com/priceless7.jpg

ratso
06-08-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
Ratso.. it was so nice to meet you and Justin.. we had such a good time .. but you need to talk more.. I didn't get to talk to you much.. :( next time you come down I will be sure to get ahold of you so we can talk more then hey.. how are ya feelin today.. LOL!! Your son is a sweet heart .. I 'm sure he had fun.. so till next time.. cheers..xoxoxoxo's;)
Thanks mrs vee...We had a really good time but I was also preoccupied with some things back home. Justin had a blast...

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by ratso
Thanks mrs vee...We had a really good time but I was also preoccupied with some things back home. Justin had a blast...
well hopefully next time it will be under better circumstances and we could have more fun. ;)

IN2MX
06-08-2004, 09:22 PM
Hi mandelon.....It was really cool meeting you and hanging out with your crew on sunday....
When did u end up leaving the channel....Or do u remember?

Wet Pair-A-Dice
06-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Mandelon, It was nice meeting you and thanks for the margaritas in the channel sunday night!

IN2MX
06-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Wet Pair-A-Dice
Mandelon, It was nice meeting you and thanks for the margaritas in the channel sunday night!
HI.......It was great meeting you guys too!.....Had a great time partying on your boat!

Wet Pair-A-Dice
06-08-2004, 09:43 PM
Sooo..... How were you feeling the next day?

IN2MX
06-08-2004, 09:51 PM
We woke up feeling ok but we were SUPPOSED to go out on the water for awhile monday but for some reason felt a lil lazy...
Things that make ya go "Hmmmmmm":eek!:

Debbolas
06-09-2004, 06:40 AM
When is the next one?;)

ROZ
06-09-2004, 06:46 AM
When is the next one?;) September 25th at Mojave :cool:

Debbolas
06-09-2004, 06:51 AM
Ok, count us in!:D

Mandelon
06-09-2004, 07:16 AM
Yah, we had a great time. Ready to go back!!!!! Nice boats there Sunday Afternoon........
I'd never seen a nuclear powered Ultra before......:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-09-2004, 08:03 AM
I don't remember this pic and I guess I was looking right at you.. LOL!!

IN2MX
06-09-2004, 08:12 AM
Yes....They are hard to find.....Huge UPGRADE!
It's a little scary driving through the chop.....Damn steering column keeps coming loose! :)

Mandelon
06-09-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
I don't remember this pic and I guess I was looking right at you.. LOL!!
Yah, that was right before you pulled the bottoms off...........and started yammering about me eating furburgers...........
:confused:
Pup-tent took that pic, I was comparing my buns with Mrs Scuba or drinking Margs with Dr Maragarita.....
Then, the camera quit.......:frown:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-09-2004, 11:34 AM
LMAO!! I didn't get naked.. LOL!! :D

Mandelon
06-09-2004, 11:40 AM
I guess it was me then........I was confused...:confused: :rolleyes: :D
My story sounds better though.......:cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-09-2004, 11:46 AM
haha someone tried to get me naked on the pole but I don't know who she was.. all I remember is she had on a red bathing suit.. Maybe it was whipped something.. LOL!! :D :eek: