PDA

View Full Version : What's up with HOOTERS ??????

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 06:22 AM
Sooooooo.....last night Riverbound, WYRD, E4L, Atomickitn , and I go to the HOOTERS in Orange.....and the Focker's were putting us on a fockin time limit on how fast we can drink BEER!!!!???? Appearantly we were ordering to much to quickly.....!!!! :mad: I thought they were a business..... :argue:
We even tried ordering from other waitresses....Finally Bobby had to go up there!!! haha...Good Times.

a catered life
04-04-2006, 06:33 AM
about a year ago i was at the one in pasadena(btw, the coldest beer on tap in pasadena) and a friend of mine who works there told me they were talking about some crap like that...she said it was just rumors but something may come of it...i didnt worry about itand begin to throw them off my trail but ordering more wings and ceaser salad :p

Silver
04-04-2006, 06:33 AM
Now it's for your own good!
And it saves a server a 1,500.00 fine for over serving.
Or you just had a lame Hooter's girl! :p :rolleyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-04-2006, 06:36 AM
There is really such a thing as "over serving" and a waitress can get fined for it??? :idea:

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 06:37 AM
Now it's for your own good!
And it saves a server a 1,500.00 fine for over serving.
Or you just had a lame Hooter's girl! :p :rolleyes:
She was lame....she gave me her number.....just so happens the police dept had the same # :D
As for our own good....thats for us to decide...I will be back there...Maybe just to stare at our girl... :crossx:

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 06:39 AM
There is really such a thing as "over serving" and a waitress can get fined for it??? :idea:
I guess so.....

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 06:41 AM
about a year ago i was at the one in pasadena(btw, the coldest beer on tap in pasadena) and a friend of mine who works there told me they were talking about some crap like that...she said it was just rumors but something may come of it...i didnt worry about itand begin to throw them off my trail but ordering more wings and ceaser salad :p
haha...we tried that, but nope....wasn't working....we even switched tables... :crossx:

BADBLOWN572
04-04-2006, 06:53 AM
Thanks for the invite Fockers. Considering that place is less than 1 mile from my house. :mad: :yuk: :p

MAINEVENT
04-04-2006, 06:59 AM
She was lame....she gave me her number.....just so happens the police dept had the same # :D
As for our own good....thats for us to decide...I will be back there...Maybe just to stare at our girl... :crossx:
Now that's some funny shiat right there... Is that why bill was drunk texting that focker... lol

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 07:07 AM
Now that's some funny shiat right there... Is that why bill was drunk texting that focker... lol
haha...appearantly there not aloud to give out there #'s....only the police station and another one.....Im going back with my business cards!!!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 07:07 AM
Thanks for the invite Fockers. Considering that place is less than 1 mile from my house. :mad: :yuk: :p
They said something about only wanting professional beer drinkers... :crossx:

ratso
04-04-2006, 07:24 AM
Yes, especially here in Texas... They are getting bad as California with BS laws... :yuk:

Tom Brown
04-04-2006, 07:28 AM
WTF? Limiting alcohol intake in public? What's next? :mad:
We need to get back to some good old fashioned values and fight for our civil liberty so we can get as hammered up in public as we damn well feel like.... you know, the way the good Lord meant it to be. :mad:

BADBLOWN572
04-04-2006, 07:30 AM
They said something about only wanting professional beer drinkers... :crossx:
So you must have been the DD? :p :p :p

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 07:32 AM
So you must have been the DD? :p :p :p
Sippy cup to the rescue!!! :D

Craig
04-04-2006, 07:35 AM
Bunch of us gathered at Macayo's a year or so ago. They cut us off. Our beer to food ratio was way too high :mad: Haven't seen it yet at Hooters, even as much as we're there :)

Jbb
04-04-2006, 07:39 AM
WTF? Limiting alcohol intake in public? What's next? :mad:
We need to get back to some good old fashioned values and fight for our civil liberty so we can get as hammered up in public as we damn well feel like.... you know, the way the good Lord meant it to be. :mad:
Fight the good fight ...Tom!..... :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860brown.jpg

Jbb
04-04-2006, 07:42 AM
Here's Tom.....at the Lake Onkanogan river rally....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860drunk03.jpg

Tom Brown
04-04-2006, 07:43 AM
In an ironic twist, there was a dentist convention in Onkanogan at the same time as the rally.

Jbb
04-04-2006, 07:45 AM
In an ironic twist, there was a dentist convention in Onkanogan at the same time as the rally.
Your co driver...Kimmy.....does not look up to handling the Carlson ...at all....RD would probably not approve of your behaviour.... :mad:

SCUBA STEVE
04-04-2006, 07:48 AM
Bunch of us gathered at Macayo's a year or so ago. They cut us off. Our beer to food ratio was way too high :mad: Haven't seen it yet at Hooters, even as much as we're there :)
We were there a few months ago, didnt order any food just lots & lots of booze!! Good times! :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
04-04-2006, 07:49 AM
Sooooooo.....last night Riverbound, WYRD, E4L, Atomickitn , and I go to the HOOTERS in Orange.....and the Focker's were putting us on a fockin time limit on how fast we can drink BEER!!!!???? Appearantly we were ordering to much to quickly.....!!!! :mad: I thought they were a business..... :argue:
We even tried ordering from other waitresses....Finally Bobby had to go up there!!! haha...Good Times.
Hooters would do a lot better if they had a full bar! :cool:

Tom Brown
04-04-2006, 07:49 AM
Your co driver...Kimmy.....does not look up to handling the Carlson ...at all....
By the end of the weekend, I was fed up with Kim's driving and his endless right turn. I kept telling him to go straight, turn left,.... anything but that vertigo inducing right turn. :mad:
RD would probably not approve of your behaviour.... :mad:
Kim was RD's designated driver. :cool:

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 07:51 AM
Hooters would do a lot better if they had a full bar! :cool:
Seriously. Especially with all them beautiful women....They would make alot more denero. :crossx:

SCUBA STEVE
04-04-2006, 07:55 AM
Seriously. Especially with all them beautiful women....They would make alot more denero. :crossx:
They finally stepped up to some slushy margarita's. lol :p

Dave C
04-04-2006, 08:04 AM
YES, the alcoholic beverage control act prohibits them from serving too much or to an intoxicated person.... and the discretion is up to the servers... They can loose their liquor license (which are very expensive)
so they were probably being cautious.
I know tolerence varies by individual so you probably did have a lame waitress who can't tell that you veterans aren't intoxicated until they find some blood in your alcohol stream ;)

Jbb
04-04-2006, 08:05 AM
By the end of the weekend, I was fed up with Kim's driving and his endless right turn. I kept telling him to go straight, turn left,.... anything but that vertigo inducing right turn. :mad:
Kim was RD's designated driver. :cool:
Wasn't that the weekend that RD was drinking Odoul's ...and Boatcop issued him a non alcoholic dui?

Jordy
04-04-2006, 08:06 AM
haha...appearantly there not aloud to give out there #'s....only the police station and another one.....
That's what they told you huh??? Never had that problem out here. ;)

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 08:09 AM
YES, the alcoholic beverage control act prohibits them from serving too much or to an intoxicated person.... and the discretion is up to the servers... They can loose their liquor license (which are very expensive)
so they were probably being cautious.
I know tolerence varies by individual so you probably did have a lame waitress who can't tell that you veterans aren't intoxicated until they find some blood in your alcohol stream ;)
haha...it seemed like alot maybe...but I dont think they took into consideration that at first there were 4 of us...then 3 more showed...but a pitcher is only 4 beers.... :rolleyes: :220v:

Tom Brown
04-04-2006, 08:09 AM
Wasn't that the weekend that RD was drinking Odoul's ...and Boatcop issued him a non alcoholic dui?
That was a bad rap, man.

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 08:10 AM
That's what they told you huh??? Never had that problem out here. ;)
haha...hey...she kept giving me the eye...and sitting next to me conversing...RB ended up giving her his #.....but I will be going back...she was drop dead gorgeous....I am now on a fockin mission!!!! :crossx:
I dont care how much beer I have to drink to get it!!! :D

Dave C
04-04-2006, 08:11 AM
I hear ya... WTF... 4 beers are good for only one person..... jeez. what is everyone else supposed to drink?

Jordy
04-04-2006, 08:12 AM
Great, now we've gone to the stripper lap dance approach... she was giving me the eye, and the dances she gives me are amazing!!! I dropped $500 on her last time I was in here, but I REALLY think she likes me!!!! :D :D :D

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2006, 08:13 AM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!! You probably were!!!! LOL!
Those lil blonde boobie bimbos cant work that fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 08:16 AM
Great, now we've gone to the stripper lap dance approach... she was giving me the eye, and the dances she gives me are amazing!!! I dropped $500 on her last time I was in here, but I REALLY think she likes me!!!! :D :D :D
Haha...nah...she knew I wasnt paying...lol...I will take her out..I always get what I want!!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 08:18 AM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!! You probably were!!!! LOL!
Those lil blonde boobie bimbos cant work that fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
hehe...ok...maybe a little...I think everyone else was just drinking to slow... :crossx:
She was a brunette...and good lord...sooo beautiful....maybe you can come with us and help me out....put in a good word...or better yet...make her jealous!!! :crossx: :D

Jordy
04-04-2006, 08:19 AM
I always get what I want!!! :crossx:
Like the phone number to the police station, huh? Part of your master plan I suppose. :D :D :D

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2006, 08:21 AM
hehe...ok...maybe a little...I think everyone else was just drinking to slow... :crossx:
She was a brunette...and good lord...sooo beautiful....maybe you can come with us and help me out....put in a good word...or better yet...make her jealous!!! :crossx: :D
:220v: :rollside: :220v: :rollside: Just take Main Event with you next time!!! LOL!

Jbb
04-04-2006, 08:21 AM
That was a bad rap, man.
It was that whole.." perception is reality deal"....

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 08:24 AM
Like the phone number to the police station, huh? Part of your master plan I suppose. :D :D :D
she was joking...she even wanted me to call it infront of her...while laughing the whole time...THAT BIATCH!!! fockin with my emotions....haha :crossx:

NOTALENT
:220v: :rollside: :220v: :rollside: Just take Main Event with you next time!!! LOL!
Nah...then we would be cock blockin each other all night....haha.

Tom Brown
It was that whole.." perception is reality deal"....
Yeah... he tried to SummitKarl that into a non-infraction but it didn't work out.

Jbb
04-04-2006, 08:28 AM
Yeah... he tried to SummitKarl that into a non-infraction but it didn't work out.
Not exactly a turnkey weekend...so to speak...?

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2006, 08:36 AM
Nah...then we would be cock blockin each other all night....haha.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! :p :rollside: :p :rollside:
Sorry we couldnt make it. The baseball game played on, even in the 4th inning when it started to pour! Got home at 8:45 wet! :yuk:

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 08:45 AM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! :p :rollside: :p :rollside:
Sorry we couldnt make it. The baseball game played on, even in the 4th inning when it started to pour! Got home at 8:45 wet! :yuk:
haha..nice...you still could have made it though...we were there till midnight....im soo feeling the effect from it now though.... :cry:
did they win???

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2006, 08:50 AM
haha..nice...you still could have made it though...we were there till midnight....im soo feeling the effect from it now though.... :cry:
did they win???
I had a feeling. I told Geza to go meet with you guys, but he was tired. As was I. We drove home from the river at 5am, so with the time change I was beat!
No, they lost :cry: But Andras had a monster of a catch in center.

MAINEVENT
04-04-2006, 09:07 AM
nOW THERE'S A WOMAN WHO KNOWS HER SHIT LOL :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
04-04-2006, 09:09 AM
NT...Shane tried to get me down there, but I was trashed from the Dodger game yesterday. Anyways, I would of just brought a bottle of Patron in and the party would of been on!!

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 09:09 AM
nOW THERE'S A WOMAN WHO KNOWS HER SHIT LOL :rollside:
you gonna ask her how she smells.....???? :D

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 09:13 AM
NT...Shane tried to get me down there, but I was trashed from the Dodger game yesterday. Anyways, I would of just brought a bottle of Patron in and the party would of been on!!
Haha...Damn...we would have really ran the place..haha....As for tired...shit I was so focked up from Havi this past weekend as well....im paying for it all now!! :cry:

Phat Matt
04-04-2006, 09:15 AM
haha...appearantly there not aloud to give out there #'s....only the police station and another one.....Im going back with my business cards!!!! :crossx:
Now I know that is not true. Don't ask how I know though. :devil:

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2006, 09:23 AM
He already knows! :crossx: :rollside:

Jordy
04-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Now I know that is not true. Don't ask how I know though. :devil:
Apparently you have talent. :D

Totally IncapASSitated
04-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Paging NEWCASTLE to this thread...I believe he can provide some further clarification on this issue and some first-hand evidence to the contrary!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 09:26 AM
Paging NEWCASTLE to this thread...I believe he can provide some further clarification on this issue!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
haha....
so you rolling out this weekend??? Im going fo sho!!! need to even out the farmer tan.... :rollside:

Totally IncapASSitated
04-04-2006, 09:30 AM
haha....
so you rolling out this weekend??? Im going fo sho!!! need to even out the farmer tan.... :rollside:
Not this weekend for me...trying to find a poontoon boat ASAP!!!
We'll be out there the following weekend and having a little Bachelor Party celebration for Ivan Dan!!!

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Not this weekend for me...trying to find a poontoon boat ASAP!!!
We'll be out there the following weekend and having a little Bachelor Party celebration for Ivan Dan!!!
Ahh...thought you were....Nate said you were atleast...??? Its gonna be insane....too bad.
Have you found anything else yet???

PlyaPlya22
04-04-2006, 09:34 AM
Haha...Damn...we would have really ran the place..haha....As for tired...shit I was so focked up from Havi this past weekend as well....im paying for it all now!! :cry:
Well, you better get ready for this weekend!! You only got a few more days to get your bearing back!

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 09:35 AM
Well, you better get ready for this weekend!! You only got a few more days to get your bearing back!
Im trying....no drinking till friday night!!! :crossx:

topless
04-04-2006, 09:37 AM
haha...appearantly there not aloud to give out there #'s....only the police station and another one.....Im going back with my business cards!!!! :crossx:I think spell check is in order in this post.

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 09:38 AM
I think spell check is in order in this post.
unless im getting graded...well...shit..nope...I just dont give a damn... :rollside:

topless
04-04-2006, 09:40 AM
unless im getting graded...well...shit..nope...I just dont give a damn... :rollside:It's OK, I just wanted to be the first to notice. :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
04-04-2006, 09:40 AM
Ahh...thought you were....Nate said you were atleast...??? Its gonna be insane....too bad.
Have you found anything else yet???
No luck find anything decent so far...apparently these damn pontoon boat are harder to find then a one legged guy at an ass kicking convention!!!

PlyaPlya22
04-04-2006, 09:43 AM
Im trying....no drinking till friday night!!! :crossx:
I'm with ya there. I'm going to Tempe/Scottsdale and Phoenix for the week. I'll probably pass through on Sat and check you FOCKERS out!

MAINEVENT
04-04-2006, 09:51 AM
No remember you think she smells nice i wanna know what she tastes like... :crossx: hahahaha

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2006, 09:53 AM
No remember you think she smells nice i wanna know what she tastes like... :crossx: hahahaha
:p :p :p :p :crossx: :crossx: Perv!

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 09:56 AM
haha...focker...I guess we can switch it up every now and then.... :crossx: Got to plan the next trip....im always looking for a good wing man... :D
Im going to call up the vegas one...see if she wants to come play in havasu..... :crossx: Fock it..im calling them all..haha

MAINEVENT
04-04-2006, 10:01 AM
haha...focker...I guess we can switch it up every now and then.... :crossx: Got to plan the next trip....im always looking for a good wing man... :D
Im going to call up the vegas one...see if she wants to come play in havasu..... :crossx: Fock it..im calling them all..haha
For Sho!!!!!!!!! We have to figure out a better plan though last one backfired kind of... dumb slut kept talking shit all night i felt like tea bagging the bitch LOL I will be up their for the poker run will be my next SOLO trip then i might take some weekends off i am finally f@ckin moving

MAINEVENT
04-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Oh yeah and the girls can give out there numbers my cousin works @ the one in LBC you would love her but i aint hookin you up... cause you aint focking my cousin lol :argue:

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Oh yeah and the girls can give out there numbers my cousin works @ the one in LBC you would love her but i aint hookin you up... cause you aint focking my cousin lol :argue:
Hey focker....dont be a cock block!!!! hook a brotha up...... :crossx: which one is she at....???
Your headed to the desert heat poker run??? I will be there with the family n shit....lots of peeps staying at cattail cove rather then the house....I may mingle on down to doyle or whom evers.....

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 10:09 AM
which one was talkin shit....??? Vegas (pretty eyes) ???? Shit...man..I was sooo out of it that night...when they stopped and talked she grabbed my hand as she was talking.....kept holding on...but I didnt think nothing of it!!!! :mad:

MAINEVENT
04-04-2006, 10:26 AM
which one was talkin shit....??? Vegas (pretty eyes) ???? Shit...man..I was sooo out of it that night...when they stopped and talked she grabbed my hand as she was talking.....kept holding on...but I didnt think nothing of it!!!! :mad:
Yeah cause LBC chic (tara) hit me up and we talked for a little bit and so did that chick who turned psyco at the end of the night (Vegas with all the tats..) but pretty eyes kept running her mouth saying you called and some other bullshit...

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Yeah cause LBC chic (tara) hit me up and we talked for a little bit and so did that chick who turned psyco at the end of the night (Vegas with all the tats..) but pretty eyes kept running her mouth saying you called and some other bullshit...
I still dont get that, but ok...she must have given her # to some other drunk focks....haha...Im gonna call and set her straight...I already talked to Tara...She is going to go to a club we do on thrusday is she can get work off....Oh well....plenty more where they came from... :crossx:

76ANTHONY
04-04-2006, 11:10 AM
just cause wyrd was with you :crossx:

WYRD
04-04-2006, 12:07 PM
just cause wyrd was with you :crossx:
I was on my best behavior. As for the waitress, well her and I, emphisis on I, had some quality shower time last night :crossx: :p

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 12:09 PM
I was on my best behavior. As for the waitress, well her and I, emphisis on I, had some quality shower time last night :crossx: :p
haha...PALMALA came out huh???? :crossx:

WYRD
04-04-2006, 12:11 PM
haha...PALMALA came out huh???? :crossx:
Man of the hour has its Privileges :p

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 12:17 PM
Man of the hour has its Privileges :p
Haha...we gotta get RB to post the video!!! lol

barbigrl
04-04-2006, 03:57 PM
haha...hey...she kept giving me the eye...and sitting next to me conversing...RB ended up giving her his #.....but I will be going back...she was drop dead gorgeous....I am now on a fockin mission!!!! :crossx:
I love ***boat....so informative! :rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2006, 03:59 PM
Dun dun duuuuuhh!! :crossx:

WYRD
04-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Jeeze Brandon you really fawked that one up............. :skull: :skull:I think NoTalent was refering to his own Raging Boner BG :p

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2006, 04:04 PM
OH SHIAT! :crossx: Kick his azz girl!

barbigrl
04-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Jeeze Brandon you really fawked that one up............. :skull: :skull:I think NoTalent was refering to his own Raging Boner BG :p
Uh huh.... :rolleyes: nice save Shane!! lol.... :)

WYRD
04-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Uh huh.... :rolleyes: nice save Shane!! lol.... :)
Well when the boat is sinking a true buddy is gonna help bail water right :crossx: as much as I would love to see Bill sqirm on the spotlight all was innocent :cool:

barbigrl
04-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Well when the boat is sinking a true buddy is gonna help bail water right :crossx: as much as I would love to see Bill sqirm on the spotlight all was innocent :cool:
Hahaha I am sure it was...... however giving out your number is surely not innocent!! lol... :p

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Hahaha I am sure it was...... however giving out your number is surely not innocent!! lol... :p
YEAH! :yuk: :rolleyes: A fake one sure....real one...now that is DIK

hoolign
04-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Maybe they were concerned about getting puked on by the"'kids".."apppearently" they had reason to believe they were serving amatures :D...should have contacted an adult to go with you! :D

WYRD
04-04-2006, 04:41 PM
Maybe they were concerned about getting puked on by the"'kids".."apppearently" they had reason to believe they were serving amatures :D...should have contacted an adult to go with you! :D
I invited OG but apparently they thought that stood for Old Geeser :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2006, 04:59 PM
I invited OG but apparently they thought that stood for Old Geeser :crossx:
Oh shiat! Here we go! LOL :rollside:

MAINEVENT
04-04-2006, 05:08 PM
It's all innocent untill we get laid THE ITS FREAKY!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: LMAO

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 06:59 PM
well shit...after I got burned he was being a good friend stepping up for me...I was kinda embarassed afterwards....he was helping a brotha out!!! geeez....dont get ur pantys in a bundle... :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Well I just wanted to thank you all for showing up to hang out and have a few beers. I got home about 9pm tonight talk about you la fawkers not know how to drive I saw like 6 accidents today WTF. And I would have to agree with NT Traci was a HOTTIE. Anyways thanks again guys we will have to do it again soon.

Ivan Dan
04-04-2006, 10:53 PM
DUDE.....open mouth and insert foot!!!!

Flying Tiger
04-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Check out this right on take:
http://www.cheapovegas.com/vegas_casino_full.php?hotel_id=1045