PDA

View Full Version : Ocean Boat for Hire

jackpunx
06-09-2004, 09:03 AM
I have about 20 people at work that want to do a team building event.. kinda like a booze cruise.. They want to leave from either Long Beach or Marina Del Rey and go for a cruise to a restaurant then back. Probably a 4-5 hr tour..Does anyone out there want to make a little money and have some fun?
Thanks
Mark

GASHGAZER
06-09-2004, 09:38 AM
If you wanna build team effort, take them on a cattle fishing boat out of San Diego and go Tuna fishing, that'll make them turn into a team real quick... and whoever doesn't participate goes overboard.... you're in international waters:p
Best 4-5k you'll spend for the 20 guys.... that's what we do here and we look forward to it every year...

GASHGAZER
06-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Officially, just the one fishing trip, 2 if we have a good year, but rather put that into bonuses, unofficially Havasu runs whever we can coordinate them. Easier to get away if it's a "business trip".

jackpunx
06-09-2004, 09:47 AM
LOL.. I did mention something like this..
Were talking about a bunch of phue phue's.They couldnt hang... (they are not in my direct group).. they just think they can have as much fun as we do..
Ive taken my group up to willow springs and put them Kart racing school, Taken them to Vegas.. Next week we are taking them to the river..
They see us having kick ass events.. so now they are asking me for help..
I have to keep the river trip on the DL.. It could get out of hand.. But .. you all know.. You cant trust someone till you have some dirt on them :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-09-2004, 09:48 AM
I don't think you have dirt on me yet.. Jamie yes.. me I don't think so.. :D

GASHGAZER
06-09-2004, 09:50 AM
we have a great crew here, all guys that love dirt and water. Our industry just doesn't produce many women, and the ones it does... well hmmmm, lets just say mullet babes.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-09-2004, 09:52 AM
so I'm out then ..:( LOL!! :D

GASHGAZER
06-09-2004, 09:59 AM
I'm sure we can find a "position" for you...:wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-09-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by GASHGAZER
I'm sure we can find a "position" for you...:wink:
as in a master baiter.. LOL!! J/K :D :D

GASHGAZER
06-09-2004, 10:03 AM
either that or a deck hand job is always fun.....:cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-09-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by GASHGAZER
either that or a deck hand job is always fun.....:cool:
LMAO!! :D :D

DeltaSigBoater
06-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by jackpunx
I have about 20 people at work that want to do a team building event.. kinda like a booze cruise.. They want to leave from either Long Beach or Marina Del Rey and go for a cruise to a restaurant then back. Probably a 4-5 hr tour..Does anyone out there want to make a little money and have some fun?
Thanks
Mark
So my question is this, do you own an ocean going boat, and are just looking for someone to drive the boat for 4-5 hours?
Or are you looking to hire a charter boat?