PDA

View Full Version : Jury Duty :-(

mbrown2
06-09-2004, 09:59 AM
On vacation last week, San Francisco Mon/Tue this week, and now I am sitting in Jury Duty....:( at least they have a couple of PC's with DSL (Ventura Courts)....Jury Duty Sux, but I guess necessary......I need to get back to work..
Oh well, they called us all back, hopefully, my name won't be called.:cool:

al cole'holic
06-09-2004, 10:03 AM
...well, I guess there is one good thing to having "two strikes"! I will never have the experience of jury duty.

NorCal Gameshow
06-09-2004, 10:04 AM
at the lunch break head over to the harbor and get andrea's fish and chips for lunch....:D

mbrown2
06-09-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by al cole'holic
...well, I guess there is one good thing to having "two strikes"! I will never have the experience of jury duty.
Maybe if you ever get another boat, you can name it "Two Strikes"....That's kind of Shaq playing with 5 fouls...:cool:

al cole'holic
06-09-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by mbrown2
Maybe if you ever get another boat, you can name it "Two Strikes"....That's kind of Shaq playing with 5 fouls...:cool:
I figured a boat named "colecaine" was kinda close :D

IN2MX
06-09-2004, 10:21 AM
Andrea's is off the friggin' Hook! Absolutely the best fish and chips anywhere!

Gman
06-09-2004, 10:29 AM
MBROWN2 it was nice meeting you at Turtles on Saturday. We were sitting in the waiting area waiting for our food. I was with Sexy danny and a few of the rest of our crew. Then RD showed up and we all bailed. We were talking about the night life in Parker being better than up in Havasu!:D Any ways nice meetin ya!

Tyson Ross
06-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Mbrown,
When do you stop to breathe?

mbrown2
06-09-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by GGMMAANN
MBROWN2 it was nice meeting you at Turtles on Saturday. We were sitting in the waiting area waiting for our food. I was with Sexy danny and a few of the rest of our crew. Then RD showed up and we all bailed. We were talking about the night life in Parker being better than up in Havasu!:D Any ways nice meetin ya!
Nice meeting you as well.....that food was the bomb after being on the water all day.....the Bucket of MaiTai did not hurt either...:D

mbrown2
06-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Tyson Ross
Mbrown,
When do you stop to breathe?
When I get back to Parker...:)
Some people always say when you leave the river and come back to work it is like coming back to reality....
My bro Ralphy says it is the other way around....we work so we can go back to reality at the river...:cool:

HighRoller
06-09-2004, 12:28 PM
Don't forget....when the judge asks you if you have a problem with racial issues, answer like this:"Nope. I don't have a problem with niggers, spics, beaners or even cracker honkies or towel heads." You'll be done with jury duty pretty quick at that point!

CEO
06-09-2004, 04:24 PM
Just tow your rig up to the court house and look at it through the window, that will bring at least a smile on your face!!