PDA

View Full Version : what a day at the old desk........

a catered life
04-04-2006, 09:28 AM
been at work since 6:30 and havent done shit answered a few calls, wrote up a employee and posted here all morning sometimes working for the man is real nice :rollside: getting ready to take my sweetie some lunch and audit her site for the remainder of the day :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
04-04-2006, 09:37 AM
sounds like business as usual :rolleyes:

Cole91
04-04-2006, 09:42 AM
been at work since 6:30 and havent done shit answered a few calls, wrote up a employee and posted here all morning sometimes working for the man is real nice :rollside: getting ready to take my sweetie some lunch and audit her site for the remainder of the day :rolleyes:
What did you write up your employee for posting on ***boat? :crossx:

a catered life
04-04-2006, 10:03 AM
What did you write up your employee for posting on ***boat? :crossx:
sometimes rich sometimes
lmao thats what my boss keeps trying to catch me doing
i had to write her up for rude service to a student she told a student "no" point blank on something instead of offering a better solution or referring the student to me......

topless
04-04-2006, 10:51 AM
i had to write her up for rude service to a student she told a student "no" point blank on something instead of offering a better solution or referring the student to me......
Student: Excuse me, but can I light up a cig in class?
Employee: NO
You: Sorry employee, you should have referred student to me so I could look at her boobs first. I'm going to have to write you up.
You're right, that was very rude service. :cry:

a catered life
04-04-2006, 12:20 PM
Student: Excuse me, but can I light up a cig in class?
Employee: NO
You: Sorry employee, you should have referred student to me so I could look at her boobs first. I'm going to have to write you up.
You're right, that was very rude service. :cry:
lmao these days you might be right on target :p
when i finally saw the student (one i had never seen before) i thought she was one of the new teachers lets just say she had a full thought on her chest and plenty to fall back on :p they didnt look like this when i was in school :cry: