PDA

View Full Version : Any 1 have a good suggustion for lunch in sac?

YeLLowBoaT
04-04-2006, 11:22 AM
I am looking for something diffrent.... fooking rain...all of my work is outside.... I am so bored....
Any 1 need the inside of thier house painted/ molding for a good price.... will work for steak, and beer/jack( just to have something to do..) :crossx:

NorCal Gameshow
04-04-2006, 11:28 AM
I am looking for something diffrent.... fooking rain...all of my work is outside.... I am so bored....
Any 1 need the inside of thier house painted/ molding for a good price.... will work for steak, and beer/jack( just to have something to do..) :crossx:
Go to the virgin sturgeon on the river and watch the water go by...

SHAKEN Not Stirred
04-04-2006, 11:31 AM
A....."Sac-Lunch"...... :idea:
Heheheheheh!
OK.....well....it was funny to me.... :p
Later,
CJG
:)

NorCal Gameshow
04-04-2006, 11:35 AM
A....."Sac-Lunch"...... :idea:
Heheheheheh!
OK.....well....it was funny to me.... :p
Later,
CJG
:)
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:_NamAiu6g5Hx_M:www.clipartheaven.com/clipart/education_%26_schools/cartoons/boy_%26_sack_lunch.gif
:D :D :D

Her454
04-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Yellow Boat, where is a place near Sunrise & 50 (or along Sunrise somewhere) where a few of us could get together after work for a beer maybe next friday?
NorCal, you up for it? I think there was someone else that wanted to but I cant remember.......sorry.

NorCal Gameshow
04-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Crown moulding...any tricks to getting some nice cuts?

NorCal Gameshow
04-04-2006, 11:44 AM
Yellow Boat, where is a place near Sunrise & 50 (or along Sunrise somewhere) where a few of us could get together after work for a beer maybe next friday?
NorCal, you up for it? I think there was someone else that wanted to but I cant remember.......sorry.
if I don't make a so-cal run ...friday works for me...
sunrise...
elephant bar
players
baracoa carribean(sp?)
chili's
my backyard :D

YeLLowBoaT
04-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Crown moulding...any tricks to getting some nice cuts?
build a" production box" so that it holds the crown at the correct angle. cut up side down and backwards.... aslo when you need to make a "butt" joint cut it flat on the saw at 33 degrees with the blade tilted to 45 degree so that it when painted it will barly show. oh and go buy a angle gauge and cut to what you corners actually are... If its going to be painted cut ever thing about a 1/32( about a quater to half a blade width) or so less then it "should be"( so that you can fill later). lets see what else oh yeah don't worry if your ceiling is not strait/flat/ level. ether cut part away or take the lowest poitn and use that. if you push ever thing up flat you will have "waves". lets see what else... I won't get in to makeing crown go up vaulted ceilings.
Do I need to go into how to measure and marking???? ( most ppl have no idea how to do that.)

YeLLowBoaT
04-04-2006, 11:54 AM
sunrise...
elephant bar
players
baracoa carribean(sp?)
chili's
I just went to that baraboca place its actually pretty good. i hread thier fish tacos are killer.

Her454
04-04-2006, 12:01 PM
sunrise...
elephant bar
players
baracoa carribean(sp?)
chili's
Oh sure, I want to walk into Players looking for a couple of ***boat people I've never met.............. Hell NO LOL......
Chili's is good, everything is right on my way through as I head out toward Hwy 16. What about the new place Logans Steakhouse/Bar & Grill ?
And I was thinking NEXT friday, not this one............ I will be working in San Jose. :yuk:

ELIMINAT THIS
04-04-2006, 12:05 PM
City Limits or Embers :)

Her454
04-04-2006, 12:06 PM
City Limits or Embers :)
Im embarrassed you even know where those are LOL..............

ELIMINAT THIS
04-04-2006, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=Her454] What about the new place Logans Steakhouse/Bar & Grill ?
My wife wants to try this place.

ELIMINAT THIS
04-04-2006, 12:12 PM
Im embarrassed you even know where those are LOL..............
Lmao one of my wifes friends works at both of them. :rolleyes: :rollside: now im embarrassed,not really. :crossx:

Her454
04-04-2006, 12:14 PM
[QUOTE=Her454] What about the new place Logans Steakhouse/Bar & Grill ?
My wife wants to try this place.
Relaxed atmosphere, throw your peanut shells on the floor kind of place. (Thats really what they do) The food was excellent in the one in Redding and the service just as well.
BTW Kaler, do you realize that you have occasionally been boating with your old neighbor from Pettinger? Alvin & Kay in the white tunnel v - goes to the lunch runs and hangs with Tony Scarlata and Dean Tognotti. Didnt know if you realized who that was. You brought the truck there when I looked at it to drive that night before I bought it.

ELIMINAT THIS
04-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Relaxed atmosphere, throw your peanut shells on the floor kind of place. (Thats really what they do) The food was excellent in the one in Redding and the service just as well.
BTW Kaler, do you realize that you have occasionally been boating with your old neighbor from Pettinger? Alvin & Kay in the white tunnel v - goes to the lunch runs and hangs with Tony Scarlata and Dean Tognotti. Didnt know if you realized who that was. You brought the truck there when I looked at it to drive that night before I bought it.
Thanks for the info T,we will have to stop next time.
Does alvin post on here ? and now i didnt know.

YeLLowBoaT
04-04-2006, 01:39 PM
as long as the food is good and the drinks are cold I am in.

YeLLowBoaT
04-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Almost forgot NO SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats bait I tell you....

BajaMike
04-04-2006, 01:45 PM
There used to be a good deli....cold beer type place downtown Sac I always used to go to, but it's been years, about a block from the capital building. :confused:
:cry:

Riomouse911
04-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Is the River City Brewery (I think that's the name) still open? I think it was in the mall downtown, and I remember it had good beer and food.