PDA

View Full Version : For Shockwave Robert'o

Her454
04-04-2006, 12:19 PM
The teacher tells the class to make a sentence with the words liver and cheese.
White kid says: "My mom made me a liver and cheese sandwich and it was so good."
Black kid says: "My daddy told my momma to go get the Government cheese and she didn't, so my daddy punched her in the liver."
MEXICAN kid says: "Some kids were trying to look under my sister's dress and I told the cabrones, "Hey Putos!!! Liver alone, cheese my sister!"

topless
04-04-2006, 12:21 PM
If I didn't know better, I'd say this was a racial joke. :idea:

Tom Brown
04-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Nice job. That should be good for a threat or two from our resident Internet tough guy. :cool:
Do you know he is an ex-marine?

Her454
04-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Nice job. That should be good for a threat or two from our resident Internet tough guy. :cool:
Im the one that pilots that broom, remember? :rollside:

Dave C
04-04-2006, 12:53 PM
dunno I heard his name is not even Bob nor does he own a shockwave :rollside:

MagicMtnDan
04-04-2006, 01:14 PM
dunno I heard his name is not even Bob nor does he own a shockwave :rollside:
And I heard that he knows everything - heck, just ask him, he'll tell you ;) :D

topless
04-04-2006, 01:18 PM
And I heard that he knows everything - heck, just ask him, he'll tell you ;) :DHe has the best babysitting method in the world too. :crossx:

hoolign
04-04-2006, 01:30 PM
Why ex?? :idea:

OGShocker
04-04-2006, 01:51 PM
Something tells me a shitpile of PM's are headed your way, Traci. :rolleyes:

hoolign
04-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Something tells me a shitpile of PM's are headed your way, Traci. :rolleyes:
What makes you say that
:crossx:

OGShocker
04-04-2006, 02:22 PM
What makes you say that
:crossx:
Hoolign, пожалуйста не дразните медведей. Вы знаете, что SWB пошлет связку дерьма к вашей коробке П*ЕМЬЕ*-МИНИСТ*А. Я держал пари, что это делает его безумным... LMAO :crossx:

topless
04-04-2006, 02:25 PM
Hoolign, пожалуйста не дразните медведей. Вы знаете, что SWB пошлет связку дерьма к вашей коробке П*ЕМЬЕ*-МИНИСТ*А. Я держал пари, что это делает его безумным... LMAO :crossx:Can you please translate this for those of us who aren't bilingual?

OGShocker
04-04-2006, 02:30 PM
Can you please translate this for those of us who aren't bilingual?
Roughly,
Hoolign, SWB won't be too happy with Topless and all of her PM's to us. :crossx: PS. I have those pictures you wanted. OGS
Or something like that..:D

hoolign
04-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Can you please translate this for those of us who aren't bilingual?
"show me your TITS ..Topless."..in laymans terms :D

hoolign
04-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Hoolign, пожалуйста не дразните медведей. Вы знаете, что SWB пошлет связку дерьма к вашей коробке П*ЕМЬЕ*-МИНИСТ*А. Я держал пари, что это делает его безумным... LMAO :crossx:
Ог мой друг .. это - большой способ общаться! шоквавебобблехэд уверен, чтобы не завоевать популярность .., являющийся "вооруженные силы высшего качества" .. и дерьмо.. Обнаженный до пояса должен показать ее синиц и пойти с 3 запрещениями дю! до *Й'м кнкернед!! как - вещи мой друг?? гритай я надеюсь как, - они здесь!

OGShocker
04-05-2006, 06:34 AM
Ог мой друг .. это - большой способ общаться! шоквавебобблехэд уверен, чтобы не завоевать популярность .., являющийся "вооруженные силы высшего качества" .. и дерьмо.. Обнаженный до пояса должен показать ее синиц и пойти с 3 запрещениями дю! до *Й'м кнкернед!! как - вещи мой друг?? гритай я надеюсь как, - они здесь!
Hoolign,
Вещи здесь являются большими! Мы очень заняты на работе и только пробующий остаться вершина вещей. Что касается синиц, я не мог согласиться больше!!!
OGS

sorry dog
04-05-2006, 05:02 PM
I haven't gotten a PM in a few months... would this be a good time to post this (http://www.gkko.com/videos/107/the-amazing-racist/) ?