PDA

View Full Version : I hate the News!

Wally_Gator
06-18-2004, 06:52 AM
On the way into work today and hear the headline:
"I killed my baby and I am running away from home"
Woman gets stopped by CHP for doing 95 mph and screams that she killed her 10 month baby and is running away from home.
Who can do such a thing?
Having a baby girl myself, It can really rip you apart hearing this sh*t.
This is what I live for
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6165DSC00007-med.JPG
My 1 year old today....
Where has the last year gone?

BADBLOWN572
06-18-2004, 07:01 AM
Some people must have their brains wired wrong! Who in their right mind could do something like that?

roostwear
06-18-2004, 07:09 AM
Does anyone think someone with a defective thought process like that can be "rehabilitated"? Time to thin the herd.......

THOR
06-18-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by roostwear
Does anyone think someone with a defective thought process like that can be "rehabilitated"? Time to thin the herd.......
I am sure there are plenty of people who would want to assist in the 'rehab' process of this freak. :mad:

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 07:20 AM
That is just so wrong, when I first heard about it, I thought maybe the baby was a victim of the "leave the baby in the car" syndrome (stupid) If you don't want your baby, don't have them, or give them up for adoption. It isn't like there is no one waiting to adopt!!!

Mr.Havasu
06-18-2004, 07:35 AM
Very sad news:(
What a beautiful little girl you have there Wally gator!

Wally_Gator
06-18-2004, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by warlock25
What a beautiful little girl you have there Wally gator! [/B]
Thank you Warlock,
Faith is wonderful and I look forward to her excited tantrum every day when I get home from work and take too long to pick her up.
Going to be a party tomorrw for her, I just hope her mother can get through the day emotionally without crying.
Before I know it she will be asking for the keys to the truck and the boat..

Havasu_Dreamin
06-18-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by roostwear
Absolutely not! There is no way this person can be rehabilitated. But some jacka$$ lawyer will get her off for temprary insanity!

FRENCHIE
06-18-2004, 07:47 AM
that s sick, adn terrible!:mad: :(

Dave C
06-18-2004, 07:51 AM
In the local news here there has been two newborn infants abandoned by their mothers in the past few days. Authorities are looking for both women.
One infant was abandoned in a nasty F-ING OUTHOUSE. :mad:
Just f-ing amazing some dirt-bag people. Somebody get a rope.
:mad: :mad:
I always say that you can truly tell the character of a person by the way they treat other people that are unable to care for themselves.

MsDrmr
06-18-2004, 07:52 AM
didn't she have another child in the car that was like 6 or so. What the heck was the cause of death to the infant. Most mothers will kill all her children then freak....of course their is "shaken baby syndrom" I hate hearing things like that, especially since there are people out there like me that can't have kids and would love to hold and rock and sing to and play with a child and raise as their own.....
MAKES ME SICK

Lady Rat Attack 1
06-18-2004, 08:18 AM
Wally-Gator, Your duaghter is beautiful. She makes me smile. I cannot for the life of me wonder how ANYONE can hurt a child. They are the most precious thing on Earth. I can not even think what my life would be without my 2 boys. They ARE my life.

Wally_Gator
06-18-2004, 08:30 AM
Lady Rat,
Thank you. That is one of the most wonderful pictures she has let us take. She and her older brothers are my life. They are all wonderful. Even when they are getting in trouble....GRRRRR!
I wish we could cull the herd of some of these truely derranged individuals.

AngryJosh
06-18-2004, 08:46 AM
It is truly upsetting to hear things like that. I get very angry and aggitated when I hear of such things. I'am a Call Fire fighter for LA county, and we have stickers and signs all over the place stating; if you dont want your kid, drop them off at any hospital or fire dept. No questions asked!! Theres no excuse. I have found that the best thing I can do is be a good father.

Wally_Gator
06-18-2004, 08:54 AM
Why does this upset me and other SOOO much?
I don't know for sure.
Maybe it is because of their sheer innocense (sp)?
Or their complete dependence upon their parents?
Maybe it has to be, that we cannot even begin to imagine
what it would be like if we were to lose one of ou precious little ones.
I think all of the above and then some...
Cherish every day that you spend with your kids,
even when they don't listen and make you upset. In the end the good memories outlast.
This whole story hit me hard today, today being my daughters 1st birthday. Where did the year go?

spectras only
06-18-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
[B]Absolutely not! There is no way this person can be rehabilitated. But some jacka$$ lawyer will get her off for temprary insanity! . I have no problem with that . Put the person in a nuthouse instead of prison ,see if he/she fits in :D .

Ziggy
06-18-2004, 09:00 AM
Sad story indeed...
I'd be willing to bet the majority of people that do such a thing are soo messed up, their priority probably lies with getting that next "high" instead of caring for whats really important. Sad, sad, situation :(
Great looking girl Wally...so very cute:) My girl is nearly 11 yrs old now and I couldn't imagine life without her.

Wally_Gator
06-18-2004, 10:42 AM
Thanks Ziggy.

dmontzsta
06-18-2004, 10:43 AM
There are truely some messed up people out there.
I am wondering where the last 5 going on 6 years have gone, it is so sad to see them grow up, but at the same time kind of cool, I just dont want to release him out into the world. :(
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/IrvineLakeVDriveRegatta6-13-04/100_0749.jpg
Enjoy the crap out of it now wally and take tons of pics.

Wally_Gator
06-18-2004, 10:54 AM
Been there, Doing all of that...
I am the Cubmaster of the Cubscout pack for my two older boys. We are all having alot of fun. Now if I can only finish getting my boat back together for this summer...

Wally_Gator
06-18-2004, 11:47 AM
Maybe we should turn this topic around?
Post your pride an joy....
I did...
Next?

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 12:01 PM
Just took my "baby" to get her senior portrait. and she informed me that in 6 months she will be able to vote. We are looking at colleges....Time Flys!;)

Wally_Gator
06-18-2004, 12:04 PM
I guess I will blink and then my 1 year old today will be going to college...

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Wally_Gator
I guess I will blink and then my 1 year old today will be going to college...
It happens JUST THAT FAST. She is sitting here surfing the net, looking for colleges and scholarships. I can remember when she would throw banana's and cheerios all over the room from her highchair...;)

dmontzsta
06-18-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Just took my "baby" to get her senior portrait. and she informed me that in 6 months she will be able to vote. We are looking at colleges....Time Flys!;)
shit, reading that I though in 6 months something else, whooo...thank god. :)

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
shit, reading that I though in 6 months something else, whooo...thank god. :)
Stay away from my BABY!!
LOL:D

dmontzsta
06-18-2004, 12:46 PM
Stay away from my BABY!!
LOL:D
hey, not me.
I was feeling for you and scream, ready to go help you guys track down the culprite. I dont want to see anybodys baby get hurt.
:cool: I got yo backz!

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
hey, not me.
I was feeling for you and scream, ready to go help you guys track down the culprite. I dont want to see anybodys baby get hurt.
:cool: I got yo backz!
She is very serious and "into" debate. She wants to be a lawyer when she grows up and is a young republican (sorry summerlove);)

dmontzsta
06-18-2004, 12:51 PM
She is very serious and "into" debate. She wants to be a lawyer when she grows up and is a young republican (sorry summerlove);)
That is good, keep her away from boyz. :)

Wally_Gator
06-18-2004, 01:00 PM
My baby is only 1 year and my wife wont let me get a new shotgun. I've told her that I need to practice being the crazy dad and all. You know, the one cleaning his guns when a boy comes over to pick her up fro a date...
I figure I can get about 12-14 years of practice (if I am lucky).
I was hoping formore like 18, but if she is like my wife, she won't listen.

dmontzsta
06-18-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Wally_Gator
My baby is only 1 year and my wife wont let me get a new shotgun. I've told her that I need to practice being the crazy dad and all. You know, the one cleaning his guns when a boy comes over to pick her up fro a date...
I figure I can get about 12-14 years of practice (if I am lucky).
I was hoping formore like 18, but if she is like my wife, she won't listen.
haha, with all that practice you will be a pro by that time. :)