PDA

View Full Version : Are You Married-Divorced-Single

RVRGIRL
06-18-2004, 10:02 AM
Just wondering if you are Married, Divorced or single.
And if you are Divorced. Did you get Divorced because you went 2 the river way 2 much?
And if you are Married. Does your spouse let you go 2 the river without them and not get mad?

dicudmore
06-18-2004, 10:04 AM
single.....
haven't found miss right, that likes the river as much as I do :D

copperrat20
06-18-2004, 10:05 AM
Financially attached! By child that it!

Lightning
06-18-2004, 10:08 AM
I am not married, but might as well be. Been with the same lady for 4 years. She was the one who introduced me to the river, she has been going since she was about 4.
I went with her to the river twice and bought my boat. She never complains about me going to the river too much, she actually encourages it.:D lucky me.

copperrat20
06-18-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Lightning
I am not married, but might as well be. Been with the same lady for 4 years. She was the one who introduced me to the river, she has been going since she was about 4.
I went with her to the river twice and bought my boat. She never complains about me going to the river too much, she actually encourages it.:D lucky me.
If you decide to get rid of her can you let me know. Mine complains when I go. Maybe cause it's without her!:devil:

Liberator TJ1984
06-18-2004, 10:12 AM
Divorced:D
Cause my psyco Ex-Bitch Shot Me:eek:
all turned out good. I kept EVERYTHING:D

RVRGIRL
06-18-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Lightning
I am not married aswell. Mike introduced me to the river about 3 years ago. He has been going out 2 Parker since he was 1st born. I do complain when he wants 2 go and I can't go because of work. You are very lucky. Sounds like you have a wonderful lady.:)

MsDrmr
06-18-2004, 10:13 AM
married.......divorced........married again (different man of course)

riverbound
06-18-2004, 10:15 AM
Married:D

dmontzsta
06-18-2004, 10:15 AM
Single :D
Been with my significant other going on 9 years, but never married. We like it as it is and dont want to change a thing. :)

Wally_Gator
06-18-2004, 10:16 AM
1st time married,
If I were to go to the riv without her?
Divorced in an instant.... No just sleeping in the doghouse.
She loves it and it would be mean to not include her.

alfonzo
06-18-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Liberator TJ1984
all turned out good. I kept EVERYTHING:D :eek: :eek: psyco might NOT be a strong enough word!!

RVRGIRL
06-18-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
Single :D
Been with my significant other going on 9 years, but never married. We like it as it is and dont want to change a thing. :)
9 YEARS!!! You should really get married. That is a long time.
BUT... good for you 2 making it last. 9 years is a long time 2 be with someone now a days.

R-Babe
06-18-2004, 10:23 AM
Single~ :)

dmontzsta
06-18-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by RVRGIRL
9 YEARS!!! You should really get married. That is a long time.
BUT... good for you 2 making it last. 9 years is a long time 2 be with someone now a days.
You are totally correct, the good thing is all the little BS things are out of the way and we are free and clear moving ahead. We both grew up in front of each other going through all the drama. Maybe one day. The scary thing is I have uncles, friends and stuff that were together for a long time, then got married and pow no more.

Moe_Havi
06-18-2004, 10:25 AM
Married 26 years. I know, farting dust but still in love.
Moe.

hot_diggity_dog
06-18-2004, 10:26 AM
Married 19 years and can go to the river on the guy's only trip at least three to four times a year or more.:D :D
HDD:cool:

Freak
06-18-2004, 10:31 AM
Whoa - what is the story behind that???? My bud's ex stabbed him. Crazy bitch did time too.

summerlove
06-18-2004, 10:33 AM
I'm still married to my first (and only) wife - 18 years in August!
River trips w/o her are not a big deal. She likes to go but not as often as I do, so we throw in 2-3 guy trips/year! Never an issue.

HCS
06-18-2004, 10:33 AM
Married 3 times, divorced 2 times.
It's not the river your talking about. But I go to the river any time
I damn well please.
Maybe that's why I have problems with my women.http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_6_2v.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008')

HCS
06-18-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
married.......divorced........married again (different man of course)
LMAO, a freind of mine got married and divorced from the same
women 3 times.:confused:

Bre
06-18-2004, 10:36 AM
Married, I can go tot he river/lake whenever I would like to without Andy. Andy can go with the right guys. Not all of his single friends though..... they are man whores.... and he doesn't need to be acting single:eek: :D

Bre
06-18-2004, 10:37 AM
OH..and Andy can def. not go with his friends that cheat on their wives. I don't like "those" friends too much. I am nice to them..but that is wrong:yuk:

HavasuDreamin'
Married almost two years and have a future ***boater cooking in the oven. The temp is about 350* right now and he should be ready to come out by August 25 or so. :)

Moe_Havi
Summerlove
River trips w/o her are not a big deal. She likes to go but not as often as I do, so we throw in 2-3 guy trips/year! Never an issue.
Hi Rick;
That's why we're married so long. Flexability...guy trips are OK. That's why we love them.
Moe

BarryMac
06-18-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by HavasuDreamin'
Married almost two years and have a future ***boater cooking in the oven. The temp is about 350* right now and he should be ready to come out by August 25 or so. :)
Congrats Havasu Dreamin, I have three little angels myself, daddies little girls.
Been married 13 years, she is my best friend and my comic relief, as I have said many times, "she's the funniest chick you'll ever meet"...
gjb

Sleek-Jet
06-18-2004, 10:44 AM
Single.
Looking for the right girl to take long walks in the pits at the races, loves the smell of av-gas, is literate, knows the difference between a box-end wrench and an angle off-set, likes to go places.

Liberator TJ1984
06-18-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Freak
Whoa - what is the story behind that???? My bud's ex stabbed him. Crazy bitch did time too.
Caught her screwin' around on me , went to the dudes house to confront them , she got so pissed that I actually caught her 'Red Handed' she totally freaked out....I had a Camera and was taking pictures of her in the act ,she grabbed the gun and shot me while I was taking pics of the House # outside on the porch:rolleyes:

Ziggy
06-18-2004, 10:48 AM
Divorce one time 20 something years ago, remarried for the last 14+ years.
Life is Grand.:D
Ex never was interested in watersports--except after we seperated she wanted to take my jetski---but no to use, just take.
Current wife loves our boat and allows me to go solo or with friends if I want(like this weekend).

Bre
06-18-2004, 10:48 AM
Caught her screwin' around on me , went to the dudes house to confront them , she got so pissed that I actually caught her 'Red Handed' she totally freaked out....I had a Camera and was taking pictures of her in the act ,she grabbed the gun and shot me while I was taking pics of the House # outside on the porch:rolleyes:
:eek: Holy s h i t. How long was she in jail for?:confused:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-18-2004, 10:49 AM
We just celebrated our 14th anniversary on wednesday. That's pretty darned good, since we were only 19 and 20 when we got hitched. I let him go on guy trips when he wants to (usually about once a year), but he doesn't very often, cuz he likes to go with me :p We are buddies and each others favorite person to hang out with.

Wally_Gator
06-18-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Sportin' Wood
We just celebrated our 14th anniversary on wednesday. That's pretty darned good, since we were only 19 and 20 when we got hitched. I let him go on guy trips when he wants to (usually about once a year), but he doesn't very often, cuz he likes to go with me :p We are buddies and each others favorite person to hang out with.
Very cool MSW...
My wife is my best friend as well. Complete each others sentences and such. Life is good.

Liberator TJ1984
06-18-2004, 10:54 AM
BRE , no jail time...long story but that is how I kept everything:D

MAINEVENT
06-18-2004, 10:59 AM
Not Married but soon will be.... We have triplets together and we do all the married stuff but cant really decide on what to do for wedding, She would let me go with the guys never done it but i do guys trips when we go riding (might be different) but we have a agreement no questions asked we both trust one another we dont worry, And if i could she could thats part of the deal :D

LeE ss13
06-18-2004, 11:04 AM
Wife 1: Left
Wife 2: I left
Wife 3: Died
Wife 4: 6 years +

Bre
06-18-2004, 11:04 AM
BRE , no jail time...long story but that is how I kept everything:D
Well... I guess it was worth get shot for:D

Roxysnow
06-18-2004, 11:07 AM
Single, but engaged!

RVRGIRL
06-18-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by HavasuDreamin'
CONGRATS on your little ones arrival. Not that much longer.

RVRGIRL
06-18-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Roxysnow
Single, but engaged!
CONGRATS ON THGE ENGAGEMENT!!!:) So when is the big day?

dicudmore
06-18-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Sportin' Wood
very cool :D

Flyinbowtie
06-18-2004, 11:18 AM
With the same woman 28 years this summer.
Met in homeroom of our senior year back in '76.
Stayed together until '80, when we got married.
She puts up with my psycho career, hot rod /boat/sandrail addicition.
If we were closer to the river, she'd let me go. She does Tahoe once a year with her pals, and I used to do my boy trips to the dunes, too.
Life is good.

RVRGIRL
06-18-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Flyinbowtie
With the same woman 28 years this summer.
Met in homeroom of our senior year back in '76.
Stayed together until '80, when we got married.
She puts up with my psycho career, hot rod /boat/sandrail addicition.
If we were closer to the river, she'd let me go. She does Tahoe once a year with her pals, and I used to do my boy trips to the dunes, too.
Life is good.
Sounds like you all have a wonderful life. I hope 2 have that someday.

Roxysnow
06-18-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by RVRGIRL
CONGRATS ON THGE ENGAGEMENT!!!:) So when is the big day?
Thanks, Late September up in San Luis Obispo!

Scream
06-18-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Wally_Gator
My wife is my best friend as well. Complete each others sentences and such.
Exactly, except my wife completes my posts...LOL
Married, happily for 15 years, 3 months 14 days and many many many beers...
She likes everything I like, well pretty much anyway...

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-18-2004, 11:24 AM
I have an opening.
1. Must be able to back in a boat trailer
2. Must not turn into a bitch
3. Can cook
4. freak in the bed and lady in the street
5. repeat must not turn into a bitch
6. must love boating either fresh or salt water
7. will help clean boat not just sit in the truck and watch me
8. will pass me a beer when I'm dry
If I think of something else I will post it
SEND PICS

Flyinbowtie
06-18-2004, 11:26 AM
RVRGIRL;
Thanks. It is good to be reminded of that once in a while. Sometimes we take it for granted.
I just knew when I met her she was the one, and I guess she felt the same way.
Two sons later, I'll be 46 in October, and now we wonder where the years went...:)

Sleek-Jet
06-18-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
SEND PICS
Must not turn into a bitch. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-18-2004, 11:27 AM
Happily Married for 3 months now!!! :D
I suppose Jason could go to the river without me, I would be jealous but not mad. But we like hangin out with each other so why would we go without each other?
:cool:

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
LMAO, a freind of mine got married and divorced from the same
women 3 times.:confused:
Hey I think I know that guy, Fire fighter with the San Bernardino Forest Service out of Mormon Rocks? LOL:D
1. Widowed
2. Married Scream 15 years ago
I love to go to the river, (maybe more than he does)
We don't go without each other, and have just started to go without our kids. It's a family thing!
:D
And Scream was about to post about his "baby" being in the shop having her oil changed.....;)

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 11:29 AM
I have an opening.
3. Can cook
SEND PICS
Be able to load boat in 120 degree weather......
Put sunscreen on your back......
Be nice.......
and............post on HB!:cool:

Scream
06-18-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Hey I think I know that guy, Fire fighter with the San Bernardino Forest Service out of Mormon Rocks? LOL:D
1. Widowed
2. Married Scream 15 years ago
I love to go to the river, (maybe more than he does)
We don't go without each other, and have just started to go without our kids. It's a family thing!
And Scream was about to post about his "baby" being in the shop having her oil changed.....;)
Ok, I told you to stop that...

Dr. Eagle
06-18-2004, 11:30 AM
Married to the same woman for going on 29 years now...;)

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Scream
Ok, I told you to stop that...
sorry.................(I know what your thinking)
:D :eek: :D
and I am all done!:D

HalletDave
06-18-2004, 11:33 AM
Divorced since 1982.;)
And now that I am a GEEZER I will probably remain single for the rest of my life. :eek:
Oh well, I'm enjoying life. :)

Bre
06-18-2004, 11:39 AM
I have an opening.
3. Can cook
SEND PICS
I like your list:p

Dr. Eagle
06-18-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by HUFFPOWER
AIDS, THATS AVIATION INDUCED DIVORCE SYNDROME.
Travelling Salesman????;)

Sleek-Jet
06-18-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Travelling Salesman????;)
Probably more like "You spend more time/money on the stupid airplane than you do me."
I've heard that a couple times before. :rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
06-18-2004, 11:53 AM
I've heard that about my boats before... didn't end up in court though!!!!!;)

jbtrailerjim
06-18-2004, 12:33 PM
Married for 6 years this August. She alway's comes to the river with me. She like's to go as much if not more than me. So, it would not be fair to leave her home with the kid's while I'm out playing at the river. Plus she's my best friend and I enjoy having here with me.

plaster dave
06-18-2004, 12:35 PM
engaged to a great girl that lets me do what ever i want, " for now lol" :D

hd&boatrider
06-18-2004, 12:51 PM
Single :)

mickeyfinn
06-18-2004, 01:23 PM
Married 10 years. My first her second. I have my boat and she has her waverunner. Sometimes we all go to the lake or sometimes just one of us goes with one of the kids. Depends on who feels like doing what. Of course it helps living 5 minutes from the boat ramp and being able to go to the water 2 or 3 times a week not counting weekends.

lucky
06-18-2004, 01:32 PM
married highschool sweetheart together 15 years - divorced her ass - cheat'n biatttchchhhh ( with old broke guys ehhhwwww ) then married my wonderful wife / salon owner whom can also back the trailer up ( straight even ) and spoiles me - why , i'dont know - -- must be my sence of perversion :D :cool: :eek:

klymN
06-18-2004, 02:06 PM
Must be something about high school sweethearts cause im on 15 yrs and just found out my wife has been cheetn too

lucky
06-18-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by klymN
Must be something about high school sweethearts cause im on 15 yrs and just found out my wife has been cheetn too pack up the boat and head to the river - trust me they do it once to you they will do it again ......

Lightning
06-18-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by plaster dave
engaged to a great girl that lets me do what ever i want, " for now lol" :D
That's called . . . "the hook"

klymN
06-18-2004, 02:14 PM
Mine did too .......... becarefull becouse if she dont care , she dont care!

HighRoller
06-18-2004, 02:29 PM
Good list. My girl meets all the standards except the backing the boat in thing. She's not so motivated to drive the truck with the boat attached, but that's okay. She's a good sport, and after she has a little Pum Runch then the fun begins!

HighRoller
06-18-2004, 02:30 PM
BTW, you left out the category for engaged people. "Other" just don't cut it!

welk2party
06-18-2004, 03:03 PM
Just waiting to get over the first year of marriage. It is harder than it looks, this marriage thing!

Kim Hanson
06-18-2004, 03:12 PM
The wife won't let me go to the lake by myself, unless its like late October. When nobody is around, I don't get women. Ohhh, I can take my girls with me thats okay! :rolleyes: .......( . )( . ).....
I was Divorced once, got caught cheating on her with her best friend, I didn't know it was though :D I had never seen her before, not much of an excuse eh! :D

little rowe boat
06-18-2004, 03:13 PM
I am married and she will let me go without her,but I have a better time when she is with me.

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
Just waiting to get over the first year of marriage. It is harder than it looks, this marriage thing!
I think the first year is the hardest. Once you get past that, it is all downhill (I mean easy) from then on.................;)

topless
06-18-2004, 03:24 PM
looks like I'm a minority here. Divorced since 94. Was in a relationship for almost 6 years.........we won't get into that one.
Hey, I heard that the lakes and rivers would be a better place if you take a minority with you.....just an idea.:D

ahhell
06-18-2004, 04:23 PM
Married ....19 glorious years:eek: :D :D :D

ahhell
06-18-2004, 04:24 PM
Hey, I heard that the lakes and rivers would be a better place if you take a minority with you.....just an idea.:D [/B]
Im white and live in california....i am a minority:eek:

AZKC
06-18-2004, 04:39 PM
27 happy years this August, nothin to it just do what she tells you:D

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by AZKC
Wise, Wise Man!!!:D

JetBoatRich
06-18-2004, 05:08 PM
Happily married and I take trips without a few times a year, no big deal:D

mtndewdrops
06-18-2004, 06:16 PM
I try to get a Boyz trip in at least once a year. My wife likes to visit her friends once in a while. She also plays Bunko with the girls once a month. A good poker game with the guys is nice too.
You need to have some time away now and then.

FRENCHIE
06-18-2004, 06:19 PM
in 2nd year of marriage:D

redneckgirl
06-18-2004, 06:24 PM
Married 14 years, 2 great kids (boy & girl), and a Shockwave...What more could I ask for!!! :eek: :cool: :D
RNG

Havasu Doug
06-18-2004, 06:37 PM
Heather, I am divorced as you know. But you may not know that going to the river got me divorced. LOL! I tried to get my wife to go. She kept saying no and go with your friends. I asked "Really, are you sure?" She said yes, so I went. That was the turning point in our marriage. The first thing she did when I got back was look to see if I had a tan line on my ring finger.
BTW, my ring stayed on. :D

Goldilocks
06-18-2004, 06:44 PM
Not married yet.. been dating for 5 looooooooooonnnnnnnng years. The boat was more important than a ring I guess ;)

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Goldilocks
Not married yet.. been dating for 5 looooooooooonnnnnnnng years. The boat was more important than a ring I guess ;)
Did I ever tell you my boat seats story/Wedding Ring story?
LOL:D

Jrocket
06-18-2004, 06:49 PM
Married.Been with the same girl for 15 years.I go to the river 20-30 times a year.Shes been 3 times in the last 10 years.
I need a girl friend for the trips!:D

78Eliminator
06-18-2004, 07:17 PM
:eek!:

Havasu_Dreamin
06-18-2004, 07:53 PM
Phuck THAT!

Havasu_Dreamin
06-18-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by mtndewdrops
You need to have some time away now and then.
Exactly!

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Goldilocks
Hey, I told you the ring won't float. ;)

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
Hey, I told you the ring won't float. ;)
sounds like a BIG RING!
LOL!
Do you want to hear the boat seats/ring story?
;)

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 08:41 PM
sounds like a BIG RING!
LOL!
Do you want to hear the boat seats/ring story?
;)
How about I read it. ;)

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 08:42 PM
can you find it?;)
It has been posted here before...................

Phat Matt
06-18-2004, 08:46 PM
can you find it?;)
It has been posted here before...................
I'll search for it...

Some Kind Of Monster
06-18-2004, 09:02 PM
Single & Looking :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-18-2004, 09:19 PM
married for 11 yrs.. with 2 kids.. ;)

alfonzo
06-18-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
Phuck THAT! What he said!!!:eek: :DDo what she tells you???????????:confused: maybe what she ask's you to do!.............sometimes:D !!!!!!!

HighRoller
06-18-2004, 10:27 PM
Don't you have a Nortech to wipe down? What are you doing on here?

PlyaPlya22
06-18-2004, 10:54 PM
I am single to mingle. Was married been there done that! I've been told I am too damn wild to be held down! Oh well! I am enjoying every minute of it.bbbbbb

alfonzo
06-19-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by HighRoller
Don't you have a Nortech to wipe down? What are you doing on here? Its all done!!!! I'm too fast for the nakid eye!!:D

AZKC
06-19-2004, 03:14 PM
Wise, Wise Man!!!:D
Thank You:D

Debbolas
06-19-2004, 05:31 PM
Thank You:D
I predict you will be married a L O N G time!
LOL:D

AZKC
06-19-2004, 07:01 PM
Its allready been a LONG time:D

dmontzsta
06-19-2004, 08:27 PM
just wanted to let you guys know my status has not changed. :cool:

FRENCHIE
06-19-2004, 08:51 PM
right!

Debbolas
06-19-2004, 08:53 PM
Its allready been a LONG time:D
Yeah, but you are happy, I can tell!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
just wanted to let you guys know my status has not changed. :cool:
cool beans.. and what would that be.. :D

dmontzsta
06-20-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
cool beans.. and what would that be.. :D
single
with my "GF" for 9 years
5 year old son
:cool:

Kokopelli
06-20-2004, 09:42 AM
Married 17 years. Have been going to the river the entire time. Usually don't go without each other. Not because we don't trust each other, but neither one of us want to be left at home missing the fun! :)