PDA

View Full Version : Blink182

78Eliminator
06-18-2004, 10:39 AM
I drank a fair amount of coffee this morning, and in the next cubicle, I hear Bink182 playing, so I thought I would write you all a little true story about my experience with the band.
First of all, let me just say that every time I am forced to listen to them, I want to pour acid into my eyes.
Ok, several years ago (before this group of middle class, spoon fed suburbanite s*hitheads blew up), I put an ad in the paper to sell a bass amp. I would have just thrown it in the trash, but I wanted to recoup all the money I lost keeping the piece of s*hit repaired all the time. A guy called about it and soon there was a knock at my door. At my door stood two over tattooed, blue and green hair dyed hard asses.
They were sarcastic, pompous, unintelligent and over stylized to mask their lack of true originality. I was so irritated that I drank myself silly the second they left. Anyway, they came in, inspected the amp and started to test the it by playing some music that I would later be subjected to in such excess, that just a couple notes brings images to my head of sledge hammers, steel vices and puppies. I was nervous the whole time, because this amp blew up on me more times than I can count and every note this dickhead played was burning a fuse to the amps internal time bomb. You see, during my short musical career, it was about every fifth time I played it, it failed and I was down shelling out $200 in repairs to some fat, greasy electronic repair cock sucker. Anyway, they told me they were in "Blink" (there was no 182 at the time) and that they would take it but wanted me to write them a receipt because they were “signed” (good for you, f*uck face) and it was all tax deductible business expense. So they took the amp and left, and I laughed my ass off the second I closed my door, then drank myself silly.
So, long story short, they took the piece of shit amp and the only consolation I get when I am forced to listen to their tired, unoriginal shit banging, is the fact that I f*ucked them up the ass with the biggest hunk of s*hit excuse for a bass amp in existence.
f*uck Blink182.

HavasuDreamin'
06-18-2004, 10:44 AM
Little bitter are we? LOL
Personally, I can't stand any of the pop, cheez, bubblegum, crapola that alot of bands put out.........such as blink 182. If it wasn't for Janine on the cover of their first album, we probably wouldn't even know they exist. That would be good. :)

Brodie
06-18-2004, 10:44 AM
Dang. Thats nice.

1stepcloser
06-18-2004, 10:47 AM
The jealousy will eventually consume your heart.
Let it go, man, let it go.
Remember, with your eyes closed, and the proper amount of lubricant, it's almost the same.

dmontzsta
06-18-2004, 10:48 AM
thanks for all that.

summerlove
06-18-2004, 10:50 AM
too bad, but who's laughing now? One of the leads lives next door to some friends of ours and they say that they are very responsible -- now. I don't know what they were like before, but they have made more money in music than you did, so maybe they had a little more talent than you did!;) :D

summerlove
06-18-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by summerlove
too bad, but who's laughing now? One of the leads lives next door to some friends of ours and they say that they are very responsible -- now. I don't know what they were like before, but they have made more money in music than you did, so maybe they had a little more talent than you did!;) :D
and BTW, I don't care for their music either!;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-18-2004, 10:51 AM
I like their music. :confused:
Jeff knows where one of the members lives in Corona if you want to go piss on his paper or something:D

Blown 472
06-18-2004, 10:54 AM
Good for them, they still suck and the only people that listen to them are teenage girls, all those fag bands with tattoos that think they are hard and play that crap should have their amps shoved up their ass's.
I liken them to the back street boys.

topless
06-18-2004, 10:54 AM
I know where he lives in Corona too. years ago we were tick or treating in that neighborhood and stopped there.

78Eliminator
06-18-2004, 11:24 AM
That's my point, I could have played for money, and maybe made some money from it. Instead I played for the music.
Wow, that sure sounds mellowdramatic!! :D But it's the truth! ;)

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 12:18 PM
I'm sorry you are so upset, but I like Blink 182.;)

RiverToysJas
06-18-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
I drank a fair amount of coffee this morning, and in the next cubicle, I hear Bink182 playing, so I thought I would write you all a little true story about my experience with the band.
First of all, let me just say that every time I am forced to listen to them, I want to pour acid into my eyes.
Ok, several years ago (before this group of middle class, spoon fed suburbanite s*hitheads blew up), I put an ad in the paper to sell a bass amp. I would have just thrown it in the trash, but I wanted to recoup all the money I lost keeping the piece of s*hit repaired all the time. A guy called about it and soon there was a knock at my door. At my door stood two over tattooed, blue and green hair dyed hard asses.
They were sarcastic, pompous, unintelligent and over stylized to mask their lack of true originality. I was so irritated that I drank myself silly the second they left. Anyway, they came in, inspected the amp and started to test the it by playing some music that I would later be subjected to in such excess, that just a couple notes brings images to my head of sledge hammers, steel vices and puppies. I was nervous the whole time, because this amp blew up on me more times than I can count and every note this dickhead played was burning a fuse to the amps internal time bomb. You see, during my short musical career, it was about every fifth time I played it, it failed and I was down shelling out $200 in repairs to some fat, greasy electronic repair cock sucker. Anyway, they told me they were in "Blink" (there was no 182 at the time) and that they would take it but wanted me to write them a receipt because they were “signed” (good for you, f*uck face) and it was all tax deductible business expense. So they took the amp and left, and I laughed my ass off the second I closed my door, then drank myself silly.
So, long story short, they took the piece of shit amp and the only consolation I get when I am forced to listen to their tired, unoriginal shit banging, is the fact that I f*ucked them up the ass with the biggest hunk of s*hit excuse for a bass amp in existence.
f*uck Blink182.
That's a cool story and all, but I hope you know, you'll never be able to sell your boat on this forum now! ;) :D :D
RTJas :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-18-2004, 12:25 PM
Does this mean you are not interested in the Blink Tickets I was going to give you? :D

Debbolas
06-18-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
Does this mean you are not interested in the Blink Tickets I was going to give you? :D
LOL:D

Screaming Pete
06-18-2004, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Blown 472
[B]Good for them, they still suck and the only people that listen to them are teenage girls, all those fag bands with tattoos that think they are hard and play that crap should have theirburning hot blown amps shoved up thier asses

summerlove
06-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by HighRoller
I think the fact that they are Kerry lovers says all you need to know about their stupid asses.
we can always count on High Roller or MMD to turn a little discussion about something inane into a political statement!
You should go to the "I'm a right wing fanatic" forum board and you can post anything you want in there.....;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-18-2004, 02:27 PM
:eek: ;)

RiverToysJas
06-18-2004, 02:30 PM
You should go to the "I'm a right wing fanatic" forum board and you can post anything you want in there.....;)
That's sounds like a great forum, I think I'll check it out too!!! :cool:
RTJas :D

mbrown2
06-18-2004, 02:32 PM
I like Blink...yeah...they have probably gotten soft over the years...but the Dude Ranch and Enema of the State were albums you could play end to end....both good collection adds...

alfonzo
06-18-2004, 02:36 PM
WOW:eek: !!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-18-2004, 02:45 PM
:eek:

welk2party
06-18-2004, 02:56 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_28_113.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008')

MagicMtnDan
06-18-2004, 03:14 PM
we can always count on High Roller or MMD to turn a little discussion about something inane into a political statement!
That would've been funny if it wasn't coming from someone so far to the left of reality. You could tell that to someone who shares your political views except they're all in France or Canada (no offense to our Canatard bretheren) :D

summerlove
06-18-2004, 03:18 PM
Summerlove, you got the link for that forum? :D
I signed you and MMD up as honorary lifetime members....
you can find it by going to this link....
go here (http://www.democrats.org/)

summerlove
06-18-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
That would've been funny if it wasn't coming from someone so far to the left of reality. You could tell that to someone who shares your political views except they're all in France or Canada (no offense to our Canatard bretheren) :D
Let's call a spade a spade! we are what we are.....you're a critical right wing bigot and I'm a environmental loving, freedom for all person of equality....:D
J/K - I'm more right than you think! I just have a moral conscious:D

Jrocket
06-18-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
That's my point, I could have played for money, and maybe made some money from it. Instead I played for the music.
Yeah right!:rolleyes:
Until they showed you the cash.

Jrocket
06-18-2004, 07:06 PM
I was trying to illustrate that they are like a lot of the celebs in the music, TV and movie crowd who think that because they're famous their point of view is not only relevant, but superior to "normal" people.
Funny how money and or power makes a person think they are better than every other human being.

HighRoller
06-18-2004, 09:01 PM
Yeah. I bet he owns a DCB too:D

Big Proppa
06-18-2004, 09:06 PM
A that my friends is the funniest fuc#kin story I have ever read. Thank you 78

Jrocket
06-18-2004, 09:21 PM
Yeah. I bet he owns a DCB too:D
Thats a given!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-18-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
Thats a given!:D
DCB's are for white boys haven't you heard.. LOL!!;) :D :D :D

Some Kind Of Monster
06-18-2004, 10:01 PM
78Eliminator
So it's your fault... Your amp probably failed on them and inspired them to write the crap we have to listen to. It's all your fault!

summerlove
06-19-2004, 10:05 AM
SummerLove, thank you for sending me to the DNC site. I know I can count on an honest upstanding guy like Terry McAuliffe to tell me the truth about John Kerry.
You're welcome!:D

TOBTEK
06-19-2004, 10:34 AM
John Delong is a customer of ours here at BMW. he is actually a really nice, polite guy. I was shocked to say the least after our first meeting. I was expecting a rough, fowl mouth, disrespectful rock star......he was the exact opposite. Justin do you need a hug?:D ...maybe just a drink.