PDA

View Full Version : dog fight

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 02:12 PM
Bush and Osama decided to settle the war once and for all. They sat down and decided to settle the whole dispute with one dog fight. They would have 5 years to breed the best fighting dog in the world and whichever side's dog won would be entitled to dominate the world.
Osama found the biggest, meanest Doberman and Rottweiller female dogs in the world and bred them with the meanest Siberian wolves. They selected only the biggest and strongest puppies from the litter, and removed his siblings,which gave him all the milk. After5 years, they came up with the biggest, meanest dog the world have ever seen. It's cage needed steel bars that were 5" thick and nobody could get near it.
When the day came for the dog fight. Bush showed up with a strange looking animal. It was a 9 foot long Dash hound. Everyone felt sorry for Bush because there was noway that this dog could possibly last 10 sec. with the Afganistani dog. When the cages openedup, the Dashshund came out of it's cage, and slowly waddled over towards the Osama's dog. Osama's dog snarled and leaped out of it's cage and charged the American Daschund ---but when it got close enough to bite, the Dachund opened it's mouth and cosumed Osama's dog in one bite. There was nothing left of his dog.
Osama came up to Bush, shaking his head in disbelief, "We don't understand how this could have happened. We had our best people working for 5 years with the meanest Doberman and Rottweiller female dogs in the world and the biggest, meanest Siberian wolves."
"That's nothing," said Bush. "We had michael Jackson's plastic surgeons working for 5 years to make that alligator look like a weenie dog."
now offence HDD I love your weenie dogs.. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 05:40 PM
HDD did you not like my joke.. LOL!! is this why there is a thread on the hairless kitty.. ;) :D

hot_diggity_dog
06-19-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
HDD did you not like my joke.. LOL!! is this why there is a thread on the hairless kitty.. ;) :D
Just read it classic!!!!:p :p :p :D
HDD:cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-19-2004, 05:45 PM
notice how I said I loved the dogs.. LOL!! :p

hot_diggity_dog
06-19-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
notice how I said I loved the dogs.. LOL!! :p
You scratch my:rolleyes: ;) ;) :D
and I'll scratch your:D :D :D
HDD:cool: