PDA

View Full Version : post sluts !!!

Moneypitt
06-20-2004, 01:15 PM
Is it just me, or are there some post sluts running amok here lately? I've got no problem with the occasional post *****, but this is beyond that, and calling them post whores would be an insult to the real post whores that at least have a little class, very little, but class just the same. This stuff going on now is lower than whale shit at the bottom of the sea.......Show a little class, after all, there aren't any rewards for stupid, redundant responses, to other's stupid, redundant responses.........MP

Kilrtoy
06-20-2004, 01:19 PM
There are a few that need to relax
put more than this
:D
up

OGShocker
06-20-2004, 01:22 PM
Well? Name names! I'll make some popcorn.

dmontzsta
06-20-2004, 01:35 PM
yeah, I hate the one word posts or smilies, I atleast try and fill threads with a comment. :)
BTW: It is not post *****, it is post pimp. :) Cause what they are doing is pimping everyones threads. ;)

dmontzsta
06-20-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Well? Name names! I'll make some popcorn.
dmontzsta
Frenchie
Mrs Vee
Ntwotrance
Debbolas
the rest are just rookies. :cool:

Forkin' Crazy
06-20-2004, 02:01 PM
I thought whale s.h.i.t floats....LOL!;)

Kilrtoy
06-20-2004, 02:04 PM
DEBBOLAS
and
MRS VEE
are the queens

dmontzsta
06-20-2004, 02:05 PM
I dont know about that fact, but this baby has something to say to the haters.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Misc...Stuff./dmontzmax/BabyFlip.jpg
:D

dmontzsta
06-20-2004, 02:09 PM
I just found out another whale fact.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Misc...Stuff./dmontzmax/WhaleOceanSpecs.jpg

roostwear
06-20-2004, 02:13 PM
Carefull Moneypitt. The post whores get really upset when you actually call them out. They haven't figured out that the count doesn't mean anything. They'll be gone soon just like all the others.......

Kilrtoy
06-20-2004, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the whale facts.
NICE:yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2004, 02:22 PM
did someone call me out? ;) :D

Moneypitt
06-20-2004, 02:28 PM
NO ! I didn't call anyone out. I just think it would be cool if the post sluts at least slowed down to the post ***** rate of posting. No names will be named, you know who you are, so post sluts, police yourself, show some class, even if it's low.......MP

DansBlown73Nordic
06-20-2004, 02:47 PM
Whale facts.......:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Bense468
06-20-2004, 03:21 PM
Moneypitt,
I was thinking of starting the same thread yesterday. It gets real old real quick when every time a good thread is started... Someone has to post every other post on that page killing the thread. Or when you log on and see that the same person was the last person to post on every single thread out there.
Dmontzsta. You really need to kick back and get a life bro. Your dial up must be smoking right about now.

Ntwotrance
06-20-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Moneypitt
Is it just me, or are there some post sluts running amok here lately? I've got no problem with the occasional post *****, but this is beyond that, and calling them post whores would be an insult to the real post whores that at least have a little class, very little, but class just the same. This stuff going on now is lower than whale shit at the bottom of the sea.......Show a little class, after all, there aren't any rewards for stupid, redundant responses, to other's stupid, redundant responses.........MP
well, if it's not being "called out" sure seems like it to me...sounds like some are being told they have no class at all and are for some reason lower then everyone else :confused:

riverbound
06-20-2004, 03:23 PM
It would be better if they just kept things on topic. Way too many threads are getting jacked because people are more interested in raising post counts than actually saying something regarding the original topic.

Ntwotrance
06-20-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Bense468
Moneypitt,
I was thinking of starting the same thread yesterday. It gets real old real quick when every time a good thread is started... Someone has to post every other post on that page killing the thread. Or when you log on and see that the same person was the last person to post on every single thread out there.
Dmontzsta. You really need to kick back and get a life bro. Your dial up must be smoking right about now.
what started out as a joke between myself and Frenchie did seem to get out of hand (and we did limit it to just the test post forum), but not seeing the harm in all of this, as I'm sure it will die down. Granted, the posts for legit info should remain sacred if you will (and I abide by that) and the play should be limited to areas (such as the test post forum)...just my .02

Bense468
06-20-2004, 03:33 PM
I don't get the joke... I don't get the point in having that many posts. To be honest I look at those people and just say WOW. Some people just don't have shit to do.
When you have to post 50-60 times a day. You need to look back at your life and say....Somwhere something went way wrong. Just my opinion.

Ntwotrance
06-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Bense468
I don't get the joke... I don't get the point in having that many posts. To be honest I look at those people and just say WOW. Some people just don't have shit to do.
When you have to post 50-60 times a day. You need to look back at your life and say....Somwhere something went way wrong. Just my opinion.
It was playing around by myself and frenchie, and like I said, I limited it to the test post forum, as that area is usually uninhabited. is that a little clearer? as far as needing to "look back on my life and say somethign went way wrong"...now that is pretty much an uncalled for statement. I've lived a full life, and have no regrets about it. I have done more with my life in a few years, then most do throughout their life time. This place is an occasional oasis for some to just unwind, to chat with friends (even items that aren't boating related).

Moneypitt
06-20-2004, 03:43 PM
I'm sorry if I made anyone feel low, or lower than everyone else.
NO actually I'm not sorry. If I made you feel low, I guess I hit the right targets. And I didn't make anyone low, just brought it to their attention.............MP

Bense468
06-20-2004, 03:45 PM
LOL NICE.

Ntwotrance
06-20-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Moneypitt
I'm sorry if I made anyone feel low, or lower than everyone else.
NO actually I'm not sorry. If I made you feel low, I guess I hit the right targets. And I didn't make anyone low, just brought it to their attention.............MP
:)

Kilrtoy
06-20-2004, 04:09 PM
im only averaging 45.8 post a day since i joined 6 months ago.
Oh wait that is my new date. my actual start date is 4/02
that drops it down to about 9.6 a day

BarryMac
06-20-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
dmontzsta
Frenchie
Mrs Vee
Ntwotrance
Debbolas
the rest are just rookies. :cool:
Thanks for not mentioning my name...
gjb :D
sorry that our having fun offends so many, maybe it's not us that needs a life???
read my sig line, it says it all...

Mandelon
06-20-2004, 04:35 PM
I keep telling you guys, post counts should be earned over time not just blasted through.....but ya just wouldn't listen.
Doooomed, you all are doooooomed.

Kilrtoy
06-20-2004, 04:40 PM
Doooomed, you all are doooooomed.
You stole that from EAGLE,
YOU ARE NOW DOOMED

Phat Matt
06-20-2004, 05:02 PM
sluts are cool. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
sluts are cool. :D
I thought I was.. but then again maybe not..;)

Phat Matt
06-20-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
I thought I was.. but then again maybe not..;)
At least you're still on topic. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2004, 05:05 PM
I'm always on topic.. maybe not your topic but my topic.. ;)

FRENCHIE
06-20-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
what started out as a joke between myself and Frenchie did seem to get out of hand (and we did limit it to just the test post forum), but not seeing the harm in all of this, as I'm sure it will die down. Granted, the posts for legit info should remain sacred if you will (and I abide by that) and the play should be limited to areas (such as the test post forum)...just my .02
just like ntwotrance said , the two of us were having fun in the Test post forums...we stayed away form hijacking any legit, or interesting threads!
Gimme a break people are dying everyday for this country, im not gonna get into this or upset over something so minor! i already hit 1000 legit post s a week ago! Debbolas puts up 1000 per week and i would not tell her or scream she has no life, as she seems to hit the water and has met and become friends with more people from the boards than alot of you! so she obviously has a life! if ya dont have anything good to say dont say it at all! :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
06-20-2004, 05:06 PM
I'm always on topic.. maybe not your topic but my topic.. ;)
good point. :)

King Kuracz
06-20-2004, 05:14 PM
So would you say 5000+ posts in less than 3 months qualifies for post slut status? :confused:
I'd say so, but that's only my opinion. :D

FRENCHIE
06-20-2004, 05:15 PM
like one just said ....good point!!;)

roostwear
06-20-2004, 05:21 PM
[i] if ya dont have anything good to say dont say it at all! :rolleyes: [/B]
You contradicted yourself, but proved my point... thank you!

fat rat
06-20-2004, 06:50 PM
Personally...................if your Hot Boat born on date is newer than mine and you have more post than me................your a slut! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by fat rat
Personally...................if your Hot Boat born on date is newer than mine and you have more post than me................your a slut! :D
slut... sluttttttttt LMAO!! Then I am and I say I am.. :p :D :D

fat rat
06-20-2004, 06:54 PM
slut... sluttttttttt LMAO!! Then I am and I say I am.. :p :D :D
Don't say nothin..........I just read your stats. :rolleyes: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by fat rat
Don't say nothin..........I just read your stats. :rolleyes: :D
LOL!! checkin up on me.. LOL!! ;)

dmontzsta
06-20-2004, 07:12 PM
For me this was just a weekend thing. Stuck at home with a swolen mouth from a dental visit and not being able to go nowhere or talk, has me sitting here. If all of you that are angry would stop for a second and think back, how long has this been going on? not long. You must have short fuses. I have a very busy life, my work is on the computer mostly. I am sure all this will go away after this weekend. Plus if you have been around the internet long enough you would know that "arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded". That is the internet punch line, just remember it. It is just the internet. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-20-2004, 07:14 PM
;)

Kilrtoy
06-20-2004, 07:15 PM
Personally...................if your Hot Boat born on date is newer than mine and you have more post than me................your a slut!
No your just a prude :D

dmontzsta
06-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Personally...................if your Hot Boat born on date is newer than mine and you have more post than me................your a slut!
No your just a prude :D
How in the world is your join date January 2004? you have been on here longer than me. Dang man, that is alot of posts for 6 months. :)

Mandelon
06-20-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
For me this was just a weekend thing. Stuck at home with a swolen mouth from a dental visit and not being able to go nowhere or talk, has me sitting here. If all of you that are angry would stop for a second and think back, how long has this been going on? not long. You must have short fuses. I have a very busy life, my work is on the computer mostly. I am sure all this will go away after this weekend. Plus if you have been around the internet long enough you would know that "arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded". That is the internet punch line, just remember it. It is just the internet. :)
I don't think anyone is angry, just annoyed. You've got your name on every single thread in several forums......I am sure it was all in fun, but what is the point? Now everyone knows who you are.......and how you got your counts up. :rolleyes: I am not mad, I just think you are silly........

Cs19
06-20-2004, 08:05 PM
Dmontzta, to be completly honest with you, its getting real old when you reply to every thread.
50% of the time I check out threads because of who last replyed, certain people are just more entertaining than others and I like to read there posts.When all I see is your name, it kinda sucks. Why not just reply to whatever interests you?
Post counts mean nothing, especially when your not contributing anything informative or entertaining.Maybe lay off a little.
P.S. im not trying to start a problem or anything, I just giving my 2 cents, I still wanna meet up with you guys at Elsinore too.

Kilrtoy
06-20-2004, 08:29 PM
How in the world is your join date January 2004? you have been on here longer than me. Dang man, that is alot of posts for 6 months.
I somehow got dumped off, I wish someone would grow a set of nuts and say what happened. I have been on here since april of 2002

dmontzsta
06-20-2004, 08:29 PM
Mandelon: It was just a weekend thing, I am stuck at home, I am usually not this bad at all, if you think back, you can probably tell. :) Like you said, all in fun and now is done.
cs19: No worries. As I said before, just a one time type of thing. I have to work all week now so I wont have as much time. :) this weekend is going to be a busy one as well.

dmontzsta
06-20-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
How in the world is your join date January 2004? you have been on here longer than me. Dang man, that is alot of posts for 6 months.
I somehow got dumped off, I wish someone would grow a set of nuts and say what happened. I have been on here since april of 2002
Hmmm...dumped off, that is pretty jacked up. No warnings?