PDA

View Full Version : Savage Marine

Bre
06-20-2004, 08:55 PM
Just wanted to thank everyone over at Savage Marine again. We went to put the boat on the water Saturday morning around 8:20 am.... as we wanted to meet everyone for breakfast at Havasu Springs..... I backed the trailer up... hear Andy fire up the boat..I am all happy...kids and his sister are in the boat...and Andy shakes his head at me. So I climb up on the boat...and find out that water is not coming out of the pipes. We shut it off...pull the boat back up...and call Savage. I tell them that we need a new impeller. They tell us to come on in. We were in and out an hour later...... and back on the water by 10:30. This is our second time using them.... the first time ..... they had us in and out on a Friday...w/ no appointment made.... I am hoping for no more problems this summer.... but we are seeing time and time again that the old owner of our boat put all old components on a brand new motor ..... we have yet to feel bad spending our money there. They even showed Andy how to fix it for next time:p
Anyways bottom line..... thank for Savage Marine for getting us back on the water:cool:

Dr. Eagle
06-20-2004, 08:58 PM
I am now convinced, annual replacement on those damn impellers...:( (just had mine done on Friday)
Very nice they took care of you guys quickly... that rarely happens anywhere in boating season.

dmontzsta
06-20-2004, 08:58 PM
Glad to hear what could have been a nightmare of a trip, turned out good. It is good to know there are still great companies out there.

Ntwotrance
06-20-2004, 08:59 PM
bre, sending you a pm...

Phat Matt
06-20-2004, 09:03 PM
I used to work there about 10 years ago. Steve and Kelly are great peeps and work real hard. I'm glad they were able to get you in and out. They can get slammed during the season!

Bre
06-20-2004, 09:05 PM
Kinda depends on how hard you beach your boat too. Andy always makes sure the low water pick up is not in the dirt/sand. Some guys go through them every couple weekends...some every year. We have decided that we are gonna always have an extra one w/ us on the boat at all times. PLus if someone ever needs one and they are stuck at the sandbar... we will be there will tools in hand ready to make some cash off of it:D ;)
If we couldn't have gotten it in..we would have been headed home Saturday morning instead of hanging out on the water..and after spending over $300 in gas for the car and boat on Friday I don't wanna go home:p

Ivan Dan
06-20-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Kinda depends on how hard you beach your boat too. Andy always makes sure the low water pick up is not in the dirt/sand. Some guys go through them every couple weekends...some every year. We have decided that we are gonna always have an extra one w/ us on the boat at all times. PLus if someone ever needs one and they are stuck at the sandbar... we will be there will tools in hand ready to make some cash off of it:D ;)
If we couldn't have gotten it in..we would have been headed home Saturday morning instead of hanging out on the water..and after spending over $300 in gas for the car and boat on Friday I don't wanna go home:p
Hey Bre~ The message you left last night didn't pop through on my phone until this morning when we were headed home and pulled into Parker. I looked for you guys all day Sautrday too but never saw you guys. You guys have a nice weekend?
I didn't really see any ***boaters except Mr. Flyin V rolling the new sick ride and when we were leaving this morning I saw Budget Baller getting gas at Terribles.

Tom Brown
06-20-2004, 09:45 PM
Those impellers will last a long, long time as long as you never run them dry. We run ours for several seasons and then replace an impeller that looks exactly like the new one that will replace it. Water pressure stays the same too.
If you run them dry, even for a few seconds, they will over heat and consume themselves.

hd&boatrider
06-20-2004, 10:14 PM
Savage has always given me excellant service also. With my initial 20 hours done by SW I will be taking the SW to Savage whenever service is needed.

Bre
06-21-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Ivan Dan
Hey Bre~ The message you left last night didn't pop through on my phone until this morning when we were headed home and pulled into Parker. I looked for you guys all day Sautrday too but never saw you guys. You guys have a nice weekend?
I didn't really see any ***boaters except Mr. Flyin V rolling the new sick ride and when we were leaving this morning I saw Budget Baller getting gas at Terribles.
I called you Sat night before we went to get dinner. I felt so bad that I forgot to in the morning..... but we were having problems...and I was worried about other stuff at the time. When are you guys going to Havasu again? We will be there this next weekend too.

Bre
06-21-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Those impellers will last a long, long time as long as you never run them dry. We run ours for several seasons and then replace an impeller that looks exactly like the new one that will replace it. Water pressure stays the same too.
If you run them dry, even for a few seconds, they will over heat and consume themselves.
We never run them dry. I just think this impeller was old...and was the orignal one that was put on the boat. Only thing that is new is our motor... all the componets are old. Who knows maybe it was already starting to fall apart when we got it..and now it just finally shreaded to pieces. Oh well, we are still gonna keep an extra one on the boat just in case:cool:

FRENCHIE
06-21-2004, 07:34 AM
good to know about savage! Hopefully never hav eot use, but i wont hesitate if i do!;)

Bre
06-21-2004, 07:41 AM
YEah..... they also learned to never make weird faces when a woman says she's gonna back the boat into the garage. There was so much traffic for the launch ramp.... that we originally went around the back..... but there were too many boats parked back there and they asked us to pull it around the front.... but the only way I could do that was to pull in the drive way across the street ..have Andy stop traffic...and back it into their garage. :D I don't think the "men" thought I could do...now they know I could give them a run for their money:eek: ;) Kellys real cool too, Steves wife, a guy walked in and told her his problem... she diagnosed (sp) it quick..but said go ask the boss to make sure. She was right..I love chicks that can surprise men like that:p I was just really greatful that they let Andy watch so he could do it himself next time. I know where we will be buying the impellers from though:cool:

Rick James
06-21-2004, 08:10 AM
Andy this, Andy that
Andy needs to learn how to work on a boat. Seems like you guys are always stuck somewhere needing help. If you new the impeller was on the blink why didn't you replace it?

Bre
06-21-2004, 08:21 AM
We didn't know. We are finding out every few trips or so that something needs to be replaced.
Yes I agree Andy needs to learn how to work on a boat. He is slowly learning:p It sure would save us some money:)
We have never been stuck anywhere needing help. The boat was still onthe trailer...so please tell me how we were stuck somewhere. ONly other time something went wrong was with the oil leak. Once we noticed it we went back to camp and put it back on the trailer. So please tell me how we are always stuck somewhere needing help. I guessif we really need help we can't ask you huh:p

Rick James
06-21-2004, 08:25 AM
I am sure you their always somebody that will recognize your ass and tits from the pics you post. Somebody will help ya out. I would help if I saw you broke down which will prolly happen. But dude needs to get his fingers greesy.

Bre
06-21-2004, 08:27 AM
Yeah that's why I post the pictures glad you like them. Sorry to see you are such an Andy hater. Can't please everyone.

Bre
06-21-2004, 08:30 AM
Be on the look out for this fat disgusting ass. We will be the ones using our oars
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15435-29-04_10-med.jpg

Bre
06-21-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Forensic
Hell Bre... We know whats up. Andy is good at what he does and not everyone on here is a mechanic, including me. I am learning as well since I just had to R&R my pump and am installing a hydrolic place diverter this coming weekend.
Before this little adventure, I couldn't really tell you shit about my pump.
I wouldn't even reply to someone with a comment like that, only has 36 posts total and logs off right after making a comment like that.
Its obvious this person is just trying to stir the HB Pot.
Forensic
:cool:
He can stir away. I think it's fun. Doesn't bother me one bit:p

Rick James
Not an Andy hater by any stretch. Just commenting on his lack of mechanical skills. And I never said I liked the pics. But my kids love them. They show them to thier friends and they show them to thier parents and I get calls about em all the time. Its great!!

Dr. Eagle
Originally posted by Rick James
Andy this, Andy that
Andy needs to learn how to work on a boat. Seems like you guys are always stuck somewhere needing help. If you new the impeller was on the blink why didn't you replace it?
Wow... I can do the repairs myself, but I choose not to... because I can afford to pay someone else to do it. I did mine myself on my Eliminator and ended up with cut up arms from the engine compartment, wiring tie wraps, etc. So I figured that I'd just have it done every year w/o fail.
I didn't realize that Rick James was an honored guest at our local Graybar Hotel. He is one of those counted as a part of the population of the town!

Bre
06-21-2004, 08:34 AM
Not an Andy hater by any stretch. Just commenting on his lack of mechanical skills. And I never said I liked the pics. But my kids love them. They show them to thier friends and they show them to thier parents and I get calls about em all the time. Its great!!
Well I am not with him for his ability to work on a boat. That was a good one about the kids let me tell ya;)

Bre
06-21-2004, 08:36 AM
Maybe we can get this guys post count up a bit..keep em coming:p

Bre
06-21-2004, 08:45 AM
It just makes him feel better about himself to "try" key word being "try" to talk shit on someone. I just don't care to go that route:p Quite entertaining though. Is there a day that goes by on Hot Boat where there's no drama:D

Scream
06-21-2004, 08:46 AM
Hey Bre, Good thing you got it fixed, maybe Andy can hold class some day at the sandbar (lol) cause I have absolutly now idea how to change an impeller.
Shit, changing the oil is a challenge sometimes.
Good to know about Savage, just in case...
Scream

Rick James
06-21-2004, 08:48 AM
I love this. Just another pathetic way to to post your backside. Keep them coming. I am curious as to how the diet is coming it looks as though you stopped posting progress back on may 23. No pot stirring here. Dr. Eagle not everybody has the money you do. Some of us poor folks have to do it ourselves. Sorry Bre didn't mean to wobble your soapbox.

Bre
06-21-2004, 08:49 AM
Yeah..Andy actually changed our oil our last trip out..so that saved us a lil bit of money. If Andy can do it...it's real easy :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 08:51 AM
Andy this, Andy that
:yuk: :yuk: what a jealous person you are.. pitifull

Bre
06-21-2004, 08:52 AM
I love this. Just another pathetic way to to post your backside. Keep them coming. I am curious as to how the diet is coming it looks as though you stopped posting progress back on may 23. No pot stirring here. Dr. Eagle not everybody has the money you do. Some of us poor folks have to do it ourselves. Sorry Bre didn't mean to wobble your soapbox.
Yeah I weigh around 165 right now. I haven't worked out in a couple of weeks. I am getting fatter and fatter everyday. Want me to post some pictures of my fat for you?:p What is a soapbox? And how are you wobbling it:confused: If you don't like my backside...don't go into threads I start;)

welk2party
06-21-2004, 08:52 AM
Not to hijack this thread, but dang V, where are you getting those killer bugs in your sig?:cool:

Bre
06-21-2004, 08:53 AM
Oh ..and since I am so fat..I wear my shorts out there to try to cover it up . So I don't blind everyone:eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by welk2party
Not to hijack this thread, but dang V, where are you getting those killer bugs in your sig?:cool:
mrs sandbar junkie sent them to me.. there in my image center if you want them.. help yourself..:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Bre
Oh ..and since I am so fat..I wear my shorts out there to try to cover it up . So I don't blind everyone:eek:
forget that person Bre.. you look great.. I'd like to see what he puts on his boat.. :rolleyes: :D

Rick James
06-21-2004, 08:57 AM
Bre, I sense some defensiveness. I never said you are fat and no I don't want to see another picture. I know you are dying to post them but save it for another time.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 08:57 AM
Bre, I sense some defensiveness. I never said you are fat and no I don't want to see another picture. I know you are dying to post them but save it for another time.
then move along Rick

Bre
06-21-2004, 08:58 AM
Yes I am dying here..I can't go another minute without posting a picture...please say you want to see my fat ugly ass.

Rick James
06-21-2004, 08:58 AM
I thought you were done posting Mrs Flying V? what happened?

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 08:59 AM
Rick James Biatch sound familiar.. why don't you post under your real user name Rick James Biatch..

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:00 AM
people like you keep me here for the drama.:rolleyes:

Rick James
Don't leave mad Mrs Flying V, just leave

Bre
She wanted to make you mad...so she came back:p

MRS FLYIN VEE
I don't take orders from a biatch.

Bre
You would like that too much.:D

Bre
06-21-2004, 09:02 AM
Mrs. Flyin Vee....are you guys going out to Havasu this weekend?

dicudmore
Maybe the haters should just leave instead....

MRS FLYIN VEE
Originally posted by Bre
Mrs. Flyin Vee....are you guys going out to Havasu this weekend?
tryin to talk the hubby into it.. ;)

dicudmore
06-21-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
I would hope it wouldn't take too much convincing to take the new float out :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
Originally posted by dicudmore
Maybe the haters should just leave instead....
it's a normal user under another name and doesn't have the balls to show who he is.

Bre
He told Andy on Sat you guys were gonna come out this weekend... he told Andy you guys were going to on the phone yesterday too. Then I saw you posted last night that you guys were not going too.:confused: :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:04 AM
I would hope it wouldn't take too much convincing to take the new float out :cool:
well I have a few things to offer.;)

dicudmore
06-21-2004, 09:05 AM
Mrs Vee <---needs to go to the river to get a ride in her new boat :D
where do we go to try and talk Mr Vee into it :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
Originally posted by Bre
He told Andy on Sat you guys were gonna come out this weekend... he told Andy you guys were going to on the phone yesterday too. Then I saw you posted last night that you guys were not going too.:confused: :p
I'm tryin.. he is just tired right now so he will change his mind I hope.;)

Bre
it's a normal user under another name and doesn't have the balls to show who he is.
So he's nice to us under his other name..then his/her true colors shine under this name? LOve it:p

Rick James
Is that why you deleted your thread? You were the drama and then you deleted it.... very interesting..hmmm

MRS FLYIN VEE
Mrs Vee <---needs to go to the river to get a ride in her new boat :D
where do we go to try and talk Mr Vee into it :confused:
he usually lurks at night.. so I can have him come on ..later.:p

Bre
I'm tryin.. he is just tired right now so he will change his mind I hope.;)
Ok sounds good. He didn't get too much sleep this weekend from what I heard:frown:

FRENCHIE
06-21-2004, 09:06 AM
If you dont got nothin good to say...RJ...then shut the hell up and get offf this thread, B4 you piss of the wrong person!!
SHow some respect for those who have been here for a long time and not just two months and keep your mouth shut! Just a word of advise...now take it!:mad: :mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
Is that why you deleted your thread? You were the drama and then you deleted it.... very interesting..hmmm ;)

Bre
Is that why you deleted your thread? You were the drama and then you deleted it.... very interesting..hmmm
Who are you talking to:confused: :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Bre
Who are you talking to:confused: :)
me

FRENCHIE
06-21-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
If you dont got nothin good to say...RJ...then shut the hell up and get offf this thread, B4 you piss of the wrong person!!
SHow some respect for those who have been here for a long time and not just two months and keep your mouth shut! Just a word of advise...now take it!:mad: :mad:
QUOTE]Originally posted by FRENCHIE
SHow some respect for those who have been here for a long time and not just two months and keep your mouth shut! Just a word of advise...now take it!:mad: :mad: [/QUOTE]

dicudmore
06-21-2004, 09:09 AM
ya what he said :D :mad: :mad:
play nice or go away....

Dr. Eagle
06-21-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Forensic
I still think the boy has problems.
Ditto, ooh the coffee made me say that too...

Bre
06-21-2004, 09:10 AM
Hey Rick James if you wanna talk shit to me your more than welcome to go to Havasu Barneys and do it there. I don't think the people here like it too much:p

dicudmore
06-21-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Bre
Hey Rick James if you wanna talk shit to me your more than welcome to go to Havasu Barneys and do it there. I don't think the people here like it too much:p
damn, I'm not registered there and dont want to miss the fun...

Bre
06-21-2004, 09:12 AM
I can always email you his/her nice posts:p

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:12 AM
nope.. I think it is just him some people don't like.. if he would post under the original name then that would be different.. I hate cowards.I talk shit under my own name all the time.. no need to hide.. ;)

Rick James
06-21-2004, 09:13 AM
No hating going here Frenchie. Just bringing to light the all the useless threads of pics and postings. My kids saw the pics of naked butts and they were offended. Took the pics to school and showed them to thier teachers. Now teachers are calling me. Does not matter how long I have been here. I will show respect to those who deserve. I merely pointed out that Andy needs to learn more about the mechanical things so he is not stuck on the waterways with MissLookatmyAss.

Bre
06-21-2004, 09:13 AM
nope.. I think it is just him some people don't like.. if he would post under the original name then that would be different.. I hate cowards.I talk shit under my own name all the time.. no need to hide.. ;)
:D

dicudmore
06-21-2004, 09:14 AM
true, no reason to hide behind a screen name.....
split personality dealio

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:14 AM
No hating going here Frenchie. Just bringing to light the all the useless threads of pics and postings. My kids saw the pics of naked butts and they were offended. Took the pics to school and showed them to thier teachers. Now teachers are calling me. Does not matter how long I have been here. I will show respect to those who deserve. I merely pointed out that Andy needs to learn more about the mechanical things so he is not stuck on the waterways MissLookatmyAss.
why were your kids on a site and printing pics.. are they 18.:rolleyes: :confused:

Rick James
06-21-2004, 09:16 AM
The same reason your kids were.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:17 AM
The same reason your kids were.
My kid wasn't printing out pics.. she saw some ladies ass hanging out with a few more details then a thong pic.. and this is not a porn site..

Bre
06-21-2004, 09:18 AM
No hating going here Frenchie. Just bringing to light the all the useless threads of pics and postings. My kids saw the pics of naked butts and they were offended. Took the pics to school and showed them to thier teachers. Now teachers are calling me. Does not matter how long I have been here. I will show respect to those who deserve. I merely pointed out that Andy needs to learn more about the mechanical things so he is not stuck on the waterways MissLookatmyAss.
Your kids can go to the lake and see the same thing in the pictures I post. Here's a word of advise..don't go into a thread I posted in, there may be pictures. Once again...Andy is trying to learn how to work on boats..we are not rich....and do not have the money to pay someone to do it for us all the time. So your not telling him anything he doesn't already know. So this thread about Savage Marine fixing our boat is a useless thread? I didn't really think so..sorry you think that. I never/rarly start useless threads...and if I do it's inthe right section..sorry to tell you this..but the sandbar is more for socializing than learning about boats.

Rick James
06-21-2004, 09:18 AM
My kids love the pics of you and Bre. They also love the little bugs in your signature. I think the word for the day for you Mrs V is Hypocrisy. Look it up and see what it says.

esabataj
06-21-2004, 09:19 AM
Morning MFV I'm 18 and you and bre can post all the pics you want:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:19 AM
My kids love the pics of you and Bre. They also love the little bugs in your signature. I think the word for the day for you Mrs V is Hypocrisy. Look it up and see what it says.
I did and it said Rick James(AKA) high roller) now what.

Bre
06-21-2004, 09:20 AM
Maybe you shouldn't look at the sandbar section when your kids are around;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
Originally posted by esabataj
Morning MFV I'm 18 and you and bre can post all the pics you want:D
Hi sweetie.. thanks.. ;)

FRENCHIE
No hating going here Frenchie. Just bringing to light the all the useless threads of pics and postings. My kids saw the pics of naked butts and they were offended. Took the pics to school and showed them to thier teachers. Now teachers are calling me. Does not matter how long I have been here. I will show respect to those who deserve. I merely pointed out that Andy needs to learn more about the mechanical things so he is not stuck on the waterways with MissLookatmyAss.
1. keep your kids off of the forums!
2. If ya got nothing good to say dont say it!
3. if you dont like the threads and think they are useless dont read them.
4. If your opinions are belittling keep them to yourself
5. understand these four things !!! and you wont be pissing people off, including myself!
:mad: ......Thankyou!

Dr. Eagle
06-21-2004, 09:21 AM
5. understand these four things !!! and you wont be pissing people off, including myself!
AMEN bro!

esabataj
06-21-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
AMEN bro!
I'll third that

Rick James
06-21-2004, 09:26 AM
Don't you think that Mrs Flying V should take heed to all of that and then keep her thread viewable to others?
Frenchie, and all the other devout supporters of Terrible soft porn pics this started out as a reasonable thread. But Bre got defensive and Wham, another pic goes up.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:27 AM
Don't you think that Mrs Flying V should take heed to all of that and then keep her thread viewable to others?
Frenchie, and all the other devout supporters of Terrible soft porn pics this started out as a reasonable thread. But Bre got defensive and Wham, another pic goes up.
because what you said wasn't nice and you started it.. if you don't like it take it to your personal thread I made you and spill the beans.

FRENCHIE
06-21-2004, 09:29 AM
Now i have cooled down some:
I come to these forums for a good laugh, and to chat with fun and different people and in the last year have cured a lot of boredom during my off River weekends!
I would like to thank all of you i have got to meet in person, chat with and share info with! For those who are new or entering this board....we have a way of doing things and saying things here...it's that simple and if you do not blend in with it...or have trouble doing so, it's better you sign off! Please try to understand this....it's not alot to ask!

Bre
06-21-2004, 09:29 AM
Defensive? I don't really think I am trying to get all defensive...you are just saying things that aren't completly correct. Soft porn? A pic of my butt is soft porn? All this time I thought soft porn was people pretending to f u c k and they aren't actually doing it.... sucks to be wrong all this time.

Phat Matt
06-21-2004, 09:31 AM
Hey, I am trying to get some work done here people. Can you slow down the drama? I hate having to keep up and then find out when I get home the thread was taken down and everyone is posting about what was in the thread. :D

Bre
06-21-2004, 09:32 AM
I started this thread..and it will not be deleted:p

Bre
06-21-2004, 09:34 AM
I would like to have the ability to lock this thread though. It was suppose to be thank you to Savage Marine... not a shit talking thread.:rolleyes:

dicudmore
06-21-2004, 09:34 AM
well said

welk2party
06-21-2004, 09:35 AM
There is always one or two people getting uptight around here. Get over it! This is a place for people to hang out. Last time I checked this was a boaters forum and an open topic thread. I don't know about you, but when I go to the lake the conversations and the people are pretty much the same. I personally enjoy these people and what they bring, even if it can be mindless at times. My day is so full of crap and stress that this place brings a smile to my face and anticiapation of going to the lake. Nuff said!

dicudmore
06-21-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Bre
I would like to have the ability to lock this thread though. It was suppose to be thank you to Savage Marine... not a shit talking thread.:rolleyes:
Bre, that thank you to Savage was 4 pages ago.
Was good to read about your positive experience with them though :D

Bre
06-21-2004, 09:38 AM
Yep it's better than hearing about someones bad expereince right;)

dicudmore
06-21-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Bre
Yep it's better than hearing about someones bad expereince right;)
sometimes those are good so we know where not to go....

MudPumper
06-21-2004, 09:52 AM
Hey Rick, if you don't personally know Andy, then you shouldn't comment on what mechanical ability he does or does not have. If you don't like Bre, don't comment in her threads. If your kids took pics of Bre's ass to school and now you are getting phone calls it's your fault for being a bad parent!!!;)

Bre
06-21-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by MudPumper
Hey Rick, if you don't personally know Andy, then you shouldn't comment on what mechanical ability he does or does not have. If you don't like Bre, don't comment in her threads. If your kids took pics of Bre's ass to school and now you are getting phone calls it's your fault for being a bad parent!!!;)
I wanted to say that last comment..but figured it would be mean:eek: :D Thanks for doing it for me;)

MudPumper
06-21-2004, 09:56 AM
Not a prob Bre. Wasn't trying to be mean just speaking the truth!!:) ;)

unleashed
06-21-2004, 10:01 AM
Hey Bre, It was good to hang with you guys this weekend. Thanks for the sandwiches. Its good to see another nice family enjoying the river. Heres the photo I took of you guys. Your daughter is awesome. Dont worry about Rick James, He obviously doesnt know what you guys are like in person. Maybe one day he'll have the balls to come out to the river and maybe actually strike up a conversation with you guys.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/249v3.JPG

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the picture Deano....it came out nice:) Always nice hanging out with you guys:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 10:15 AM
.. I noticed a name show up after Rick stopped posting..

JET-O-VATOR
06-21-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Bre
Yes I am dying here..I can't go another minute without posting a picture...please say you want to see my fat ugly ass.
I wouldnt mind seing what you looked like and whats up with the pasties is there a big market for them?

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by JET-O-VATOR
I wouldnt mind seing what you looked like and whats up with the pasties is there a big market for them?
There is a good amount of people that wear them.... but I don't sell the majority of them. There's a big boat out there that sells them for $10. I sell mine for $5....and if someone wants some that are harder to make I charge a lil more. They are all basically the same. Not too hard to make just takes time.

JET-O-VATOR
06-21-2004, 10:46 AM
Thats cool sounds like you have your fun with them and they look good on the tigg ol' bitties

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:48 AM
They look good on the right set of boobs.:p But mine are not it. Breastfeeding kids doesn't help them;)

dmontzsta
06-21-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Bre
They look good on the right set of boobs.:p But mine are not it. Breastfeeding kids doesn't help them;)
uhhh, I think yours are right. :)

ahhell
06-21-2004, 05:50 PM
Soooo.....where is Svage Marine, just in case i need an Impellar on short notice?

waterboy
06-21-2004, 05:53 PM
on the lake side of 95 on industrial ,just above windsor.the only place i go in havasu.

dexman38
06-21-2004, 06:05 PM
That rick james guy has a problem. Someone must have shitted in his oatmeal . are maybe he was abused as a kid. but what ever it is he needs to get over it.

Dr. Eagle
06-21-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by ahhell
Soooo.....where is Svage Marine, just in case i need an Impellar on short notice?
Since you have a jet... you don't get to screw with the mercury marine sea water pump... just oil slicks... LOL...

hot_diggity_dog
06-21-2004, 06:38 PM
I almost didnt recognize Bre with her clothes on.
My two favorite stooges. Ahhhh, the kids must be proud.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/15435-29-04_13-med.jpg
You know the funny thing SUPER FREAK is that if you took your boat over to Savage Marine with your kids, you would see the same thing in person!:D
HDD

alfonzo
06-21-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by unleashed
Hey Bre, It was good to hang with you guys this weekend. Thanks for the sandwiches. Its good to see another nice family enjoying the river. Heres the photo I took of you guys. Your daughter is awesome.
Deano
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/249v3.JPG Hey Deano, I think theres an opening at Kmart in there portait studio...lol...you do real nice work..J/K:D :D Nice pic. Now I can put faces to the family. I think everyone should put a picture of there family or of themselves(naked or whathaveyou,I won't judge you)on here. That would be fun stuff .:D :rolleyes: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 06:46 PM
why are you so concirned about what we are doing all the time.. :confused:

hot_diggity_dog
06-21-2004, 06:49 PM
STALKER
HDD:cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
STALKER
HDD:cool:
I hope not..:rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
06-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Doooooooooomed............Doooooooooooomed! (http://www.fedex.com/us/about/advertising/tvads/dramawm.html?link=4)

alfonzo
06-21-2004, 08:14 PM
A stalker, I am Not!!!:eek: I'm very sorry if it came out that way. I was being sarcastic towards Deano. What I meant was its nice to put faces to the names.I yap on this thing all the time to people I've never met or seen but still feel like friends.I just like to see pics of people that I talk to...call me a dork.sorry if I affended anyone
:( :D :)

Dr. Eagle
06-21-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by alfonzo
A stalker, I am Not!!!
:( :D :) http://www.penthouse-tc.com/penthouse/clips/ROFLMAO1.gif

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 08:21 PM
A stalker, I am Not!!!:eek: I'm very sorry if it came out that way. I was being sarcastic towards Deano. What I meant was its nice to put faces to the names.I yap on this thing all the time to people I've never met or seen but still feel like friends.I just like to see pics of people that I talk to...call me a dork.sorry if I affended anyone
:( :D :)
not you silly.. the other guy.. :D :D

unleashed
06-21-2004, 08:40 PM
Hey Al, They are not talking to you. They now you're Scotty to Hottie and Bre has a crush on you and Jen!:D
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Bre
06-21-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by unleashed
Hey Al, They are not talking to you. They now you're Scotty to Hottie and Bre has a crush on you and Jen!:D
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
SHHHHHHHhhhh :D Your not suppose to tell him:eek: Can I have them both:p ;)

alfonzo
06-21-2004, 08:43 PM
OOOOPPPS. I thought I said something wrong in that last post.wwwhhheeewww!!!!I'm serious about the portrait center thing...It could be big.:eek: :D ;) :o :o :o :o :o

alfonzo
06-21-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
http://www.penthouse-tc.com/penthouse/clips/ROFLMAO1.gif alright...alright...:o :o :o moving on now!!!!!please!!!:cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 08:46 PM
:p :D maybe you should be a stalker:D

alfonzo
06-21-2004, 09:04 PM
UUUUHHH, howboutidon't!!!!:D ;) :o

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:08 PM
UUUUHHH, howboutidon't!!!!:D ;) :o
LOL!! I tried.. :p :D

alfonzo
06-21-2004, 09:24 PM
LOL!! I tried.. :p :D Well.....as a matter of fact, I will be in your neck of the woods tomarrow.:rolleyes: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Well.....as a matter of fact, I will be in your neck of the woods tomarrow.:rolleyes: :D
he he.. I'll be home.. I have a playroom and two kids bedrooms to pick up.. ;)

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 09:35 PM
Jeeze, go away for a day and look what happens.....
Everyone Play Nice! <------------said in my best teachers voice.
Thanks Bre for letting us know the best place to go in Havasu for boat/engine trouble. I LOVE the pic of you three, did you change your hair? It looks really good! I hope we can meet up some weekend at the river.
So........................who is RJ? HR? SA? NS?
Inquiring minds want to know.......
(no smilies in this post)
(opps)

UnionJack
06-21-2004, 09:37 PM
Everyone there is awesome...

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Jeeze, go away for a day and look what happens.....
Everyone Play Nice! <------------said in my best teachers voice.
Thanks Bre for letting us know the best place to go in Havasu for boat/engine trouble. I LOVE the pic of you three, did you change your hair? It looks really good! I hope we can meet up some weekend at the river.
So........................who is RJ? HR? SA? NS?
Inquiring minds want to know.......
(no smilies in this post)
(opps)
they are not worth posting to .. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by UnionJack
Everyone there is awesome...
I agree.. :D

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 09:46 PM
they are not worth posting to .. ;)
Gotcha!
;)

locogringo
Savage is my method of payment also when it is necessitated.
Great group and a nice Apache.

Bre
Deb~ I just had some more blonde added to it last Tuesday... the sun lightens it up some too. I'm gonna stop cutting it in August sometime and wear a bandana until my hair grows back out. I want it longer for next summer. Although I will prob. let it all grow out..then cut it right back off as I always do:rolleyes: ;) I am hoping to keep my hair longer for a whole summer. We will see:p

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Deb~ I just had some more blonde added to it last Tuesday... the sun lightens it up some too. I'm gonna stop cutting it in August sometime and wear a bandana until my hair grows back out. I want it longer for next summer. Although I will prob. let it all grow out..then cut it right back off as I always do:rolleyes: ;) I am hoping to keep my hair longer for a whole summer. We will see:p
woo hoo. I will have it to hold onto.. LOL!! :p :D

Bre
06-21-2004, 09:50 PM
Yeah I can't wait ...my hair will be all hard to brush out after riding in the boat:rolleyes: That's one thing I don't miss:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Yeah I can't wait ...my hair will be all hard to brush out after riding in the boat:rolleyes: That's one thing I don't miss:D
hairtie baby..... hairtie.. sorry too much to drink..bedtime for me.;)

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Bre
I REALLY like it. I think it suits you. I cut my hair short about 4 years ago and it has taken this long to grow back out. I'm not sure how long I will let it get. :D Short was easy to take care of, but I think long hair is sexy. I just let it fly in the boat, and then comb conditioner through it in the shower. It isn't long enough for braids yet....;)

Bre
06-21-2004, 09:54 PM
My hairs too thin for a hair tie:frown: It falls right out..esp. if it's short. And it's only gonna get to my shoulders or so.

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 09:56 PM
Just comb/brush conditioner through it in the shower, no problems!;)

Bre
06-21-2004, 09:56 PM
I REALLY like it. I think it suits you. I cut my hair short about 4 years ago and it has taken this long to grow back out. I'm not sure how long I will let it get. :D Short was easy to take care of, but I think long hair is sexy. I just let it fly in the boat, and then comb conditioner through it in the shower. It isn't long enough for braids yet....;)
Thank you. Andy likes the short hair..... so I keep it mostly for him... but I am finding that I look worse w/ longer hair..so I am gonna try once more.... maybe my face has changed who knows... but it'll be a good excuse to not do my hair for a few months:p ;)

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 09:57 PM
If he likes short hair, that is cool. Most guys like long hair. When I was younger (70'-80's) My hair was down to my butt!
;)

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:03 PM
Yeah I know a bunch of guys that hate it too... oh well Andy likes it:p

locogringo
06-21-2004, 10:04 PM
If he likes short hair, that is cool. Most guys like long hair. When I was younger (70'-80's) My hair was down to my butt!
;)
Damn, that's long. How do you sleep at night?
Bre, I've had short hair for a while also...LOL!

locogringo
06-21-2004, 10:05 PM
err...how "did" you sleep...?

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by locogringo
Damn, that's long. How do you sleep at night?
Bre, I've had short hair for a while also...LOL!
Really:rolleyes: :D ;)

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 10:09 PM
Why would long hair get in your way?
I would throw it over my shoulder and braid it for work.
Bre, I had that cute Meg Ryan cut for awhile, and LOVED it, it was soooooo easy!
THEN
I cut my hair toooooooooo short, I looked like a dyke and had to wear feminine clothes, no thanks, I will just have longer hair and dress as I please.
I think your hair looks great!
That pic of you all is great!

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:12 PM
Yeah if it wasn't for me having some boobs people would prob think I was a guy. I always wear t shirts and jeans and no make up during the week:eek:

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Well ya got those baby!
More than me....so you don't have to worry!

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:18 PM
So how's life not working:yuk: :D ;)

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 10:26 PM
I'm busier than when I was working!
Drove the RV to the truck wash, that wasn't too fun, I still have spray wax in my hair.
Cooked the Tri Tip for Sunday Dinner (you all are invited)
Laundry
Mopped
Cleaned the Pool
Then I got the call from summer camp and had to go into
"suppermom" mode.
Tomarrow I am having lunch at a "Fancy resturant"
wooooooooooooo
whoooooooooooooo
and I get to putter around my house, doing small stuff....

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:27 PM
I'm busier than when I was working!
Drove the RV to the truck wash, that wasn't too fun, I still have spray wax in my hair.
Cooked the Tri Tip for Sunday Dinner (you all are invited)
Laundry
Mopped
Cleaned the Pool
Then I got the call from summer camp and had to go into
"suppermom" mode.
Tomarrow I am having lunch at a "Fancy resturant"
wooooooooooooo
whoooooooooooooo
and I get to putter around my house, doing small stuff....
LOL... you sound busy... I noticed you haven't been around as much.

HighRoller
06-21-2004, 10:28 PM
Bre, is that your Mom? If so, she's hot!

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by HighRoller
Bre, is that your Mom? If so, she's hot!
My mom where?:confused:

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Bre
LOL... you sound busy... I noticed you haven't been around as much.
Busier than when I was working, this week anyway...what is up with that?;)

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:32 PM
Busier than when I was working, this week anyway...what is up with that?;)
Yeah it doesn't sound right:D

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 10:33 PM
I don't mind, it is fun stuff................except dumping the RV, that is NO FUN! (I'm kinda sorry I learned how)
LOL:D

HighRoller
06-21-2004, 10:35 PM
My mom where?
In the pic...you and the older woman. Is that your Mom? She kinda looks like you.

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:36 PM
Andy does that....he's lucky I pick up the dog poop.
I hope I never am asked to do that:yuk: :D

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:37 PM
In the pic...you and the older woman. Is that your Mom? She kinda looks like you.
Which picture where? Sorry it's late and I'm confused right now:D

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 10:37 PM
I had to learn, to take the RV to Long Beach for my daughters debate tournament.......
Note: never "learn" how to dump an RV, it sucks....
(It really isn't that bad)
;)

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:39 PM
I just think it smells. I hand Andy the gloves and jump right back in the car:yuk: I don't like standing at the dump station...it smells like poopo bad:yuk: :D

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 10:40 PM
You are a smart woman!
;)
Just like a bunch of dirty diapers

bigpapasean
06-21-2004, 10:47 PM
You think a RV is bad I had to dump the busses when I worked for Gray Hound. You couldn’t even stand to be around it after you pulled the valve

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by bigpapasean
You think a RV is bad I had to dump the busses when I worked for Gray Hound. You couldn’t even stand to be around it after you pulled the valve
Oh my god I would puke:yuk:

bigpapasean
06-21-2004, 10:48 PM
i dont miss that job

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:49 PM
i dont miss that job
:yuk: I would not either... but it does pay the bills right:p
Poor Flyin Vees;)

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 10:49 PM
The secret is LOTS of chemical in your toliet.....It isn't my favorite job, but I think it is like cleaning up puke, or changeing diapers, someone has to do it!
;)

bigpapasean
06-21-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Bre
:yuk: I would not either... but it does pay the bills right:p
Poor Flyin Vees;)
that is true

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:51 PM
I will stick to cleaning up the kids messes:D
I put half a bottle of chemicals when we set up the trailer..and half a bottle after we dump it..then add a bunch of water.

bigpapasean
06-21-2004, 10:53 PM
I have a very week stomach I would pay the other employees to do it for me some times

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 10:53 PM
I put a bottle in after we dump it. And then pour some in if it becomes stinky. On the way home, for some reason, it starts to smell, more chemical. Lake Powell is the worst! They use to come pump you out, but not anymore....:(
Debbolas<------------toliet chemical is your friend;)

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:54 PM
I have a very week stomach I would pay the other employees to do it for me some times
:D Sounds like a good idea to me:p

Bre
06-21-2004, 10:55 PM
Ours never stinks..... but adding more wouldn't hurt either. It's just the dump stations that get me:yuk: :D

bigpapasean
06-21-2004, 10:56 PM
What was bad is when I had to change my daughter’s dipper I had to ware a filtered mask so I could not smell it

bigpapasean
06-21-2004, 10:59 PM
I felt bad because the first time I wore the mask she got scared of it

Bre
Your kidding me right? You must have a really weak stomach:D
I can pick my kids noses and change their diapers any time. But other peoples shit is what get's me:eek:

Bre
I felt bad because the first time I wore the mask she got scared of it
LMAO:D

bigpapasean
06-21-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Your kidding me right? You must have a really weak stomach:D
I can pick my kids noses and change their diapers any time. But other peoples shit is what get's me:eek:
All I haft to do is think of nasty smells and I cam make my self sick

Bre
06-21-2004, 11:04 PM
Am I making you sick right now?:p ;)

Bre
06-21-2004, 11:05 PM
Who did your wife go see in concert?

bigpapasean
06-21-2004, 11:08 PM
blink 182 and no doubt

Bre
06-21-2004, 11:09 PM
blink 182 and no doubt
Oh ...Andys sisters going to see them on Saturday

bigpapasean
06-21-2004, 11:11 PM
Gwen is so good looking even if she no tits

Bre
06-21-2004, 11:13 PM
Gwen is so good looking even if she no tits
Andy thinks she's smokin hot too... he really doesn't like big tits all that much...

bigpapasean
06-21-2004, 11:13 PM
I would die happy if I ever got to see Gwen and my wife together :D :D

Bre
06-21-2004, 11:16 PM
I would die happy if I ever got to see Gwen and my wife together :D :D
Gwen doesn't seem like she would ever go that way though:D

bigpapasean
06-21-2004, 11:16 PM
big tits are a must. Sad to say but that is what attracted me to my wife in the beginning

bigpapasean
06-21-2004, 11:17 PM
I can dream

Bre
06-21-2004, 11:18 PM
big tits are a must. Sad to say but that is what attracted me to my wife in the beginning
I guess it must be my personality for Andy then. Cause he is/ was attracted to Mexican/ small boobied/ butt nice butt girls. And I am not/don't have any of those things:eek: :D

HighRoller
06-21-2004, 11:20 PM
Gwen needs to remember two things:
1.She has no tits
2.She's white
I crack up when I see her rolling around with knuckle rings on, a sideways baseball cap and a bikini top. She thinks she's a black girl who actually has boobs!

bigpapasean
06-21-2004, 11:20 PM
buts are good. and thers nothing wrong with yours

bigpapasean
06-21-2004, 11:23 PM
Gwen needs to remember two things:
1.She has no tits
2.She's white
I crack up when I see her rolling around with knuckle rings on, a sideways baseball cap and a bikini top. She thinks she's a black girl who actually has boobs!
Yes but she has a smoking body

Bre
06-21-2004, 11:26 PM
Yes but she has a smoking body
I like her face more than her body. I think most women look better a lil bigger everywhere:p

HighRoller
06-22-2004, 01:25 AM
No ass and no rack is a smokin body? I gotta get glasses.....