PDA

View Full Version : One Word Post

Kilrtoy
06-21-2004, 07:02 PM
Who is the king or queen

Dr. Eagle
06-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Doooooooooooomed (http://www.fedex.com/us/about/advertising/tvads/dramawm.html?link=4)

HCS
06-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Dr. Eagle is DOOMED!!!!! on this one.:D

Dr. Eagle
06-21-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Dr. Eagle is DOOMED!!!!! on this one.:D
Yes, I am beginning to think I am the only one that will vote for me!!!!!!!:D

Kilrtoy
06-21-2004, 07:24 PM
Look at it this way, You'll still be the KING

ahhell
06-21-2004, 07:25 PM
:confused:

JetBoatRich
06-21-2004, 07:49 PM
Deb does not have the highest post average on HB for no reason;)

Kilrtoy
06-21-2004, 07:50 PM
The REAL KING has spoken

Dr. Eagle
06-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Deb does not have the highest post average on HB for no reason;)
That's it, I'm Dooooooomed! (http://www.fedex.com/us/about/advertising/tvads/dramawm.html?link=4)

JetBoatRich
06-21-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
The REAL KING has spoken
:D

Kilrtoy
06-21-2004, 08:06 PM
Debbalos has gotten to the KING:eek:

Dr. Eagle
06-21-2004, 08:07 PM
Debbalos has gotten to the KING:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Goldilocks
06-21-2004, 08:08 PM
Debbalos has gotten to the KING:eek:
Where is she tonight anyways :confused:

JetBoatRich
06-21-2004, 08:09 PM
Debbalos has gotten to the KING:eek: :mad:

ahhell
06-21-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Goldilocks
notice how slow it is without her.....DOOOOOOOOMED:D

Dr. Eagle
06-21-2004, 08:14 PM
Debbalos has gotten to the KING:eek: http://www.penthouse-tc.com/penthouse/clips/ROFLMAO1.gif

JetBoatRich
06-21-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
http://www.penthouse-tc.com/penthouse/clips/ROFLMAO1.gif
One of the best ROFLMAO's I have ever seen

Dr. Eagle
06-21-2004, 08:22 PM
One of the best ROFLMAO's I have ever seen
I borrowed it from River Pirate... or whatever his name is...

JetBoatRich
06-21-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
I borrowed it from River Pirate... or whatever his name is...
I may have to report you to the theft department:D

Scream
06-21-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Goldilocks
Our son was up at summer camp and got sick, she had to go get him and bring him home, but don't worry, she'll catch up later. :D
My son's gonna be pissed when he's done being sick though...

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Scream
Our son was up at summer camp and got sick, she had to go get him and bring him home, but don't worry, she'll catch up later. :D
Oh poor baby.. I hope he gets well soon.. I feel for her and him.. I just went through that with both of mine.. I hope he is well soon.:( ;)

JetBoatRich
06-21-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Scream
that's a good mama

Scream
06-21-2004, 08:30 PM
Yea, it sucks. This was a week long leadership camp he has been looking forward to for a year now. Now he'll have to wait till next June. Sucks. Oh well, a couple trips to Marble Slab will make him feel better...

Dr. Eagle
06-21-2004, 08:55 PM
I may have to report you to the theft department:D
Shhh! Borrowed... I'll have the keys back to him before he wakes up!:D

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 09:15 PM
Wow, I guess you all missed me!
WHAT a day, not fun. Our son get migraines and got one yesterday but he nurse at the camp didn't give him his zomig correctly, so it never went away. I had to refill the RX early and pay $150 because it was too soon to refill. Drove up there, gave it to him, then the camp director (who is a nurse) decided Scott should go home. I think he scared them. He just gets very quiet and sleepy and unresponsive, and they didn't like that. He slept the whole way home (down the winding road with the idiot behind me, who kept flipping his brights on and then shutting off his head lights)?????? I am beat up. . . .
So what did I miss?
;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Wow, I guess you all missed me!
WHAT a day, not fun. Our son get migraines and got one yesterday but he nurse at the camp didn't give him his zomig correctly, so it never went away. I had to refill the RX early and pay $150 because it was too soon to refill. Drove up there, gave it to him, then the camp director (who is a nurse) decided Scott should go home. I think he scared them. He just gets very quiet and sleepy and unresponsive, and they didn't like that. He slept the whole way home (down the winding road with the idiot behind me, who kept flipping his brights on and then shutting off his head lights)?????? I am beat up. . . .
So what did I miss?
;)
not much.. just glad your back..
how's the baby now.. Good I hope,... ;) :(

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 09:40 PM
He will be ok, this is how his migraines go...They didn't catch it quick enough, so it drags on a bit. If you are not familar with migraines in children, it can scare you. I was going to leave him up there, but he spooked the Scout Master. I hope it is a Migraine and not the flu. How long were your kids sick?
Scott is a trooper, he will push himself until he can't stand it anymore and then seek help ( like someone else I know;) )
That is bad for migraines, you need to act at once.
Is your boat at your house so you can at least sit in it and have a fuzzy navel? Or is it up at Havasu.
I would love to see you guys, and the Bre family Sunday at Park Moabi. I am cooking an awesome dinner!!!! Everyone loves my potatos. I know everyone says that, but mine are really killer!!
I am sooooo tired......................
;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:46 PM
He will be ok, this is how his migraines go...They didn't catch it quick enough, so it drags on a bit. If you are not familar with migraines in children, it can scare you. I was going to leave him up there, but he spooked the Scout Master. I hope it is a Migraine and not the flu. How long were your kids sick?
Scott is a trooper, he will push himself until he can't stand it anymore and then seek help ( like someone else I know;) )
That is bad for migraines, you need to act at once.
Is your boat at your house so you can at least sit in it and have a fuzzy navel? Or is it up at Havasu.
I would love to see you guys, and the Bre family Sunday at Park Moabi. I am cooking an awesome dinner!!!! Everyone loves my potatos. I know everyone says that, but mine are really killer!!
I am sooooo tired......................
;)
you are such the sweet heart.. caring mom, loving wife, and a true post hore. LOL!!
I'm glad he is getting better.. migranes do suck for kids.. :(
Sorry he couldn't enjoy his weekend as planned .. but I'm sure daddy will make it up to him.. ;)
the boat is in Havasu so I'm sittin on a pic of it.. like i'm in it.. LMAO!! and I am 2 sheets to the wind.. so maybe I need to go to bed.. didn't realize how much I had till I had to post.. LOL!!:p :D
glad everything is well and you should get some sleep too.;)

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 09:49 PM
Thank you!
Post W h o r e , has become a dirty word around HERE lately....
I am beat! Drove up to Big Bear and back and there was a 5 mile awefull dirt road I forgot to mention. Really bad, like huge rocks in the road and ruts.
I am drinking Sierra Nevada!
Sitting on a pic of your boat!
LMAO!!!!:D
I bet you are dieing to clean it!
;)
I have to go check out Matt in his Mullet wig & guitar!
LOL:eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:52 PM
:D good night.. i'm drunk gootta go. LOL!:p :D

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 09:54 PM
night!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-21-2004, 09:56 PM
night!:D
night.;)

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 09:59 PM
Sweet Dreams!
Everyone in my house is in bed, I'm still too wired from the road.:(

HCS
06-21-2004, 10:02 PM
Take it from experience, kids always get sick at summer camp. That way they can come home.
Been there.....done that. Your DOOOOOOMMMMED!!!;)

Debbolas
06-21-2004, 10:13 PM
NO,he did that at Space Camp when he was 7. This was different....(I hope) :confused:
He is sick, he is sleeping now....
You know when your kid is sick, they just have that "look" about them. Sometimes they smell "sick" not in a bad way, but before my kids get the flu, I can smell, this smell they have. It smells like rubbing alcohal (sp)
I am tired..........................;)

Dr. Eagle
06-23-2004, 06:25 AM
So what did I miss?
;)
NOthing really, just the end of the world... DOOMED, DOOMED!!!!!!;)

JetBoatRich
06-23-2004, 06:52 AM
words:D

Dr. Eagle
06-23-2004, 07:14 AM
words:D
Like Word Up?;)