PDA

View Full Version : Attention To Detail

Chris Winn
06-22-2004, 10:05 AM
i just wanted to say thank you to John and Michelle, they are both great to work with.
Attention To Detail came out and picked up my boat while i was in Vegas, and did a fantastic job detailing it in the process, to top it off they launched me when they delivered it to the nautical upon my arrival from Vegas! talk about taking care of the customer, they will have my buisness for life!
they also picked up and delivered our H2 and Mercedes from the nautical and made them look new once agian (it is not everyone that my wife will trust with her car).
to anyone that is looking for a detailer in Havasu, John and Michelle are great to work with, and do everything possible to make the situation work right the 1st time...

Mr.Havasu
06-22-2004, 10:09 AM
Thanks Chris,
A satisfied customer is priceless! Our business is running mostly by word of mouth and we really do appreciate the kind words here.
It was nice meeting your wife and her folks as well. PM me with an e-mail address for yourself or your in-laws and I'll send you a link to the info they were looking for.
Look forwards to talking to you again soon,
Michele

Chris Winn
06-22-2004, 10:19 AM
thanks Michelle,
i will send over the PM right now, it was great to work with you guys as well, i really appriciate how accomodating that you both are.
my wifes parents found a builder that they like, the name of them i believe is Diamond homes???? they just grabbed the info on the house and are going to talk to you about a lot.
thank you very much for everything, we will be in touch soon.
Chris :)

CARGUY
06-22-2004, 11:02 AM
Although I have never met them personally, Michelle and I have e-mailed back and forth several times in regards to a second home, and she is great. I needed some more spray wax and they were out of town when I was going to Havasu next, so Michelle left the wax and the bill in their backyard and asked me to leave a check under the rock on the patio. This trust from people I have never met is rare in the "cover your a** society" we now live in.
If you have never used their spray wax it is the best I have used. It removes water spots like vinegar and leaves a nice shine on the boat.
Michelle--we haven't forgot about you but with the new little one we are still behind schedule.

Jrocket
06-22-2004, 04:02 PM
What color is your H2? White maybe?

welk2party
06-22-2004, 04:11 PM
Warlock 25, sent ya a PM!

Chris Winn
06-22-2004, 04:35 PM
hello JRocket,
actually the H2 that they detailed was my wifes parents (its black), we sold our H2 2 months ago and bought a new Mercedes G500. the H2 always had issues and the dealer trashed the paint during a detail (they got a rock in the buffing pad and swirled the whole black truck)
so no more H2 for me, i'm going to start looking for a HD 2500 or an F250 Diesel (the G500 is my wifes truck)

Jrocket
06-22-2004, 04:54 PM
Saw a white one on the freeway with a Magic sticker on the back window yesterday.Thought it might of been you.60Freeway west bound.

Debbolas
06-22-2004, 05:17 PM
We LOVE The frenzy products. Thanks so much Warlock for the advice about scrubing vinyl with a brush. I used a brush and some Simple Green and my RV Dashboard is white once again!
:D

summerlove
06-22-2004, 05:20 PM
more mutual admiration.....
Hey M, sold our house yet??? J/K LOL....;)
By the way, I still can't get that smile off my face after that 112 MPH run in G2 last week! or is it a look of fear.....

Debbolas
06-22-2004, 05:29 PM
We need more love to offset the "political" debate thread....
LOL:D
Peace................;)

Kachina26
06-22-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
more mutual admiration.....
Hey M, sold our house yet??? J/K LOL....;)
By the way, I still can't get that smile off my face after that 112 MPH run in G2 last week! or is it a look of fear.....
Hey, when do I get my G2 ride?

summerlove
06-22-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
We need more love to offset the "political" debate thread....
LOL:D
Peace................;)
no chit!:D

summerlove
06-22-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
Hey, when do I get my G2 ride?
You better act quick before he decides to sell it!

playdeep
06-22-2004, 06:37 PM
...bad customer service,Dawn and I still haven't gotten a G2 ride yet either;) .
Guess we better get back to Havasu,before the Warlock's gone and we will all be riding in that WICKED FAST pontoon boat John's been bragging about...

summerlove
06-22-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by playdeep
...bad customer service,Dawn and I still haven't gotten a G2 ride yet either;) .
Guess we better get back to Havasu,before the Warlock's gone and we will all be riding in that WICKED FAST pontoon boat John's been bragging about...
and it'll have a really cool paint job - gun metal grey! But with a blown 502 most likely!;)

Reaper1
06-22-2004, 07:40 PM
John is going to make my kitty all shiny before the holiday weekend.;)

SoCalOffshore
06-22-2004, 08:13 PM
John did a great job on our boat this past weekend. The Frenzy products worked great.

nextasex
06-22-2004, 08:53 PM
thanks for the heads up.
Frank