PDA

View Full Version : It's Time for AN EYE FOR AN EYE

MagicMtnDan
06-22-2004, 10:26 AM
It's time we started beheading the Islamofascist terrorists we have in prisons around the world.
Since the Islamofascists don't seem to understand anything except violence, murder, cowardly bombings and beheadings, it's time the rest of the world talked to them in a way they should be able to understand.
PS: the scum bags beheaded another innocent man (a South Korean) today in Iraq...
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040622/040622_skorean_hostage_hmed_10a.h2.jpg

dicudmore
06-22-2004, 10:27 AM
:( :(
something needs to happen over there

OGShocker
06-22-2004, 10:30 AM
All we need to do is throw a bunch of ROK's at them.
ROK Marines are some tough somesabitches!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-22-2004, 10:31 AM
:( :( this is out of control.. what next.. thoughts and prayers to him and his family.. these people are such a waste of oxygen..:mad:

Lake Pirate
06-22-2004, 10:34 AM
I'm going to miss the better part of this argument...er...umm...debate. But...
This is a war we can never win. You cannot fight terror with traditional military might. There's no "group" of targets. We should have never gone in, in the first place. At least not with traditional warfare.
The only way to fight terror is with terror. Period. We are wasting lives, money and time. Period. If we remove a leader another will rise to the occassion. Period. We wore our ego on our sleeve and now we are committed to a war that we don't even know who the enemy is. We are too politically correct to retaliate accordingly. Every statement made by the politicos at this time about this war is total bullsh*t.

superdave013
06-22-2004, 10:45 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Do what the State Dept. says you should and GTF outta that area. If you go for the big money you might just loose your head.
If you are an American and you are not in the armed forces WTF are you doing there?????? GTF out man.

78Eliminator
06-22-2004, 10:48 AM
This guy WAS JUST A TRANSLATER!!!!!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-22-2004, 10:50 AM
yes:(

78Eliminator
06-22-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by ShockwaveBob
Did they cut off the Korean's head? I'm somewhat out of the loop today.
Yes.

hd&boatrider
06-22-2004, 11:02 AM
So....who wants to cut off Sadaams head? Naw....we can't win it like this but makes you want to do it though. For the people still hanging around the ME you need to get the **** out. If you decide to stay and it is not a military assignment you are on your own. That is what I think.

roostwear
06-22-2004, 11:04 AM
For years we had covert squads taking care of dirty little "illegal" acts. Where the hell are they now? Just privately fund death squads to infiltrate and neutralize specific targets.

Scream
06-22-2004, 11:07 AM
We can and will win if we stay the course, but if we hide behind the liberal shield of indecision, then we're bound to loose, and loose big. This crap started in the Carter administration, when we lost our political backbone in Iran. Takes a long time to grow a new backbone.
We cannot stoop to thier level, although we should. We should train some special special forces to infiltrate a city, take out a whole slew of targets, and get out leaving only bodies and rumors...kinda like Clancy's Rainbow team...

BENZEEN
06-22-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
It's time we started beheading the Islamofascist terrorists we have in prisons around the world.
PS: the scum bags beheaded another innocent man (a South Korean) today in Iraq...
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040622/040622_skorean_hostage_hmed_10a.h2.jpg
That would not work. These nuts don't give a shit about the Islamofacist terrorists we have in prison.
If those prisoners are killed, then they died while serving their god. And, unfortunately, that to them is an honor.

Lake Pirate
06-22-2004, 11:11 AM
No offence but...stay what course? We're just targets. There is no army to fight. There is no specific leader to kill that would cripple the insurgents. Pretty much we're just sitting ducks. Why not pull out and do the deed. (The deed being getting down and dirty with our own acts of terrorism.) Haven't we learned anything from Irael's woes?

little rowe boat
06-22-2004, 11:17 AM
Lets get more than even,kill them all and hang them from the bridges. and overpasses.

BowTie Rick
06-22-2004, 11:36 AM
Hey Akmed...What was that?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/164nuke.gif

Ziggy
06-22-2004, 11:54 AM
We could use Sylvester Stallone and Arnold over there in Commando getups...drop the Political Correct BS and take care of the problems quick and effectively...we got the means.

Havasu_Dreamin
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
Every statement made by the politicos at this time about this war is total bullsh*t.
Does that apply to both sides of the aisle?

JustMVG
If we we're to start acting the way they do ie be head some of them, they'd just pull the old allah is good and off i go to nirvana, i died a glorious death, bs, it would make the terrorists look like saviors, they'd have kids jumping at the chance to perform acts of terror just to meet allah. Sad but true, we wouldn't be doing anything but codemning ourselves to the rest of the world.
Showing exactly what the bastards want to show , That democracy does not work

repo man
06-22-2004, 11:55 AM
http://www.spittingllamas.com/posts/000680.php
it's time for a hero!!!:mad:

Havasu_Dreamin
06-22-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by MandMVG
Showing exactly what the bastards want to show , That democracy does not work
Exactly! And things aint going to get any better when Kerry gets elected in November. Though his campaign will tell you different.

Lake Pirate
06-22-2004, 12:09 PM
Does that apply to both sides of the aisle?
Zactly! I never said I was a Dem? What happens when you assume?

Ducatista
06-22-2004, 12:32 PM
If we stay the course we can & will win I believe. Unfortunately the liberal left controls most of what we see and read, and most citizens do not know of all the good changes that are occuring in Iraq as we speak. Their economy is picking up, businesses are sprouting up, refugees are returning to the country by the thousands. Why? Because it's starting to get better.
As this process continues, Iraqi's themselves will start to take control of their fate, and will be willing to then shed their own blood to take care of themselves. It is the Iraqi people themselves that will finially stop the fundamentalist quacks, not us. Until then we must help provide security, infrastructure and such, so these people can pick themselves up off the ground and get their act together. They can & will become a free people governing themselves, in their own way, as the process developes.
With the one sided crap that we are fed from the left wing media, it is easy to believe that it is hopeless and fruitless, but I do not beleive it is. Is it going to be worth the cost and sacrafice of so many Americans? In the long run I think so.....this will change that part of the world for the better, forever. This is necessary for our long term national interest. Just my .02

KACHINA KEN
06-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Mr Kim was a devout christian with ambitions to be a missionary over there in Iraq, he died in the name of Jesus which makes him a martyr for Christ. So don't worry about him, he's in the best of hands now!
Kenny:)

uclahater
06-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
If we stay the course we can & will win I believe. Unfortunately the liberal left controls most of what we see and read, and most citizens do not know of all the good changes that are occuring in Iraq as we speak. Their economy is picking up, businesses are sprouting up, refugees are returning to the country by the thousands. Why? Because it's starting to get better.
As this process continues, Iraqi's themselves will start to take control of their fate, and will be willing to then shed their own blood to take care of themselves. It is the Iraqi people themselves that will finially stop the fundamentalist quacks, not us. Until then we must help provide security, infrastructure and such, so these people can pick themselves up off the ground and get their act together. They can & will become a free people governing themselves, in their own way, as the process developes.
With the one sided crap that we are fed from the left wing media, it is easy to believe that it is hopeless and fruitless, but I do not beleive it is. Is it going to be worth the cost and sacrafice of so many Americans? In the long run I think so.....this will change that part of the world for the better, forever. This is necessary for our long term national interest. Just my .02
A friend of mine just got back from serving in Iraq and thats exactly what he said:D

Dr. Eagle
06-22-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
A friend of mine just got back from serving in Iraq and thats exactly what he said:D
My son has freinds still in the Army, they say the same things... the liberal left will yet destroy this country, if we let them... IMO

Dave C
06-22-2004, 01:01 PM
I agree I talk to people who say that most people over there want us to help them, which is not the same thing as rule them.
Its always a few "radicals" that cause all the problems.
Originally posted by Ducatista

Lake Pirate
06-22-2004, 01:05 PM
The americanization or domocratization of Iraq is next to impossible. These people are cave men. It's like getting China to debunk sharp pointy roofs. It ain't never gonna happen. I'll betcha the next nickel I find in a bears track that if we pulled out, within ninety days Sheik Muhammed Cleric would seize power and they'd be tryin' to blow our ass off the map in no time.

Ducatista
06-22-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
My son has freinds still in the Army, they say the same things... the liberal left will yet destroy this country, if we let them... IMO
I agree with you there, the "enemy within" this country, the liberal left, is trying to do just that. They must be stopped, and it's up to us as citizens to make it happen.

uclahater
06-22-2004, 01:36 PM
The americanization or domocratization of Iraq is next to impossible. These people are cave men. It's like getting China to debunk sharp pointy roofs. It ain't never gonna happen. I'll betcha the next nickel I find in a bears track that if we pulled out, within ninety days Sheik Muhammed Cleric would seize power and they'd be tryin' to blow our ass off the map in no time.
Why dont you focus on the race problem we have in boating, and less on politics. either way your opinion on both issues suck, but I stiil think you need to focus on the first problem you caused before you start on a second:rolleyes:

Dave C
06-22-2004, 01:38 PM
Boy you are awful judgemental and not very optimistic. They don't deserve a chance at democracy? We were cave men once too!
Those cave men might surprise you. I believe that if "honest" people (not the cleric or his "believers) are given the chance they will choose freedom instead of tyranny.
the people of Iran was NOT given the opportunity to choose. It went from Monarchy to Tyranny within the period of the revolution. They people didn't have the choice.
Besides China is replacing those pointy house with drab concrete housing. ;) Look at the Yang See project.

Screaming Pete
06-22-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by KACHINA KEN
Mr Kim was a devout christian with ambitions to be a missionary over there in Iraq, he died in the name of Jesus which makes him a martyr for Christ. So don't worry about him, he's in the best of hands now!
Kenny No disrespect but that's BS Home with his family and friends is a better place IMHO!!!!:mad:

KACHINA KEN
06-22-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
Kenny No disrespect but that's BS Home with his family and friends is a better place IMHO!!!!:mad:
He IS home now. If you are a Christian you know what I mean, when you die, you go to your real home. Odds are when his family members die they will be greeted by Mr Kim right at the gates.:wink:

Lake Pirate
06-22-2004, 02:51 PM
Gee UCLAHater. You seem rather linear and judgemental? Last time I checked my Mama liked my opinions and in the big picture... I could care less what arrogant neer-do-wells think about me. I still care what my Mama thinks though. :wink:
Reality is what it is. We think we know what's best for the world which really makes us the tyrants. If we are so right...why are we so hated? It's the people that hate us and not the governments (for the most part.) I've traveled a tad and I can say from Switzerland to Somalia we are detested my most. (Yes I leave my still in the woods from time to time.) They think we are expansionists and the Leviathon of waste. These people ARE cave men. Just because we were once doesn't change the fact that they are now. They are generations away from understanding (or wanting) a true democracy. The US shoving it down their throat now will only set it back further in their foreseeable future. That's my opinion. Deal with it.
I am saving rocking your Christian world for later in the week. Ciao baby! :cool:

Screaming Pete
06-22-2004, 02:52 PM
My Christian belife's have nothing to do with it. And I'm not trying to get into anything here just pointing out that I don't belive it realy was his TIME to meat his maker yet

XTRM22
06-22-2004, 03:17 PM
Ok Lake Pirate, now I'm confused :confused: If we pull out they're going to keep terrorizing us, if we stay in they're going to keep terrorizing us, what exactly is your suggestion or point? As Americans we are never going to stoop to the level of morality that allows us indiscriminate acts of terror. I see our government doing it's damnedist (sp) to reduce our threat from terrorist acts and restore some degree of order to a portion of the world with little or none. I mourn the loss of innocent human beings in Iraq, just as I still mourn the loss of innocent human beings on American soil on 9/11. Now if you feel the need to come after Christian beliefs (Kachina Dan's, and mine) keep it to yourself. I believe Like Screamin Pete said, that man was better off with his family and friends in this life, but he's in a far beter place now.
XTRM-(usually can keep my mouth shut)-22

Lake Pirate
06-22-2004, 03:30 PM
Xtreme ~ this isn't the appropriate thread to get into religion. I'm not much of a hijacker. My response about religion was due to another post and not the one about the Korean guy's misfortune. I'm actually quite spiritual just not in the "classic" sense.
Getting back on topic. We've been resorting to terrorism in our own unique way for at least fifty years. The CIA and OSS had so many covert ops going on that included assassination, atrition and alchemy that they couldn't be posted on one thread (or two.) Suddenly we're "holier than thou?" I don't think so. The media is the only reason you haven't seen us undercover of night blowing the crap out of muzzie scum. So... my solution is to remove the fourth estate and any other media from the mid east and let our covert operations deal with this the way it needs to be dealt with. The less you know the better off you are. (In this case.)

uclahater
06-22-2004, 03:32 PM
Gee UCLAHater. You seem rather linear and judgemental? Last time I checked my Mama liked my opinions and in the big picture... I could care less what arrogant neer-do-wells think about me. I still care what my Mama thinks though. :wink:
Reality is what it is. We think we know what's best for the world which really makes us the tyrants. If we are so right...why are we so hated? It's the people that hate us and not the governments (for the most part.) I've traveled a tad and I can say from Switzerland to Somalia we are detested my most. (Yes I leave my still in the woods from time to time.) They think we are expansionists and the Leviathon of waste. These people ARE cave men. Just because we were once doesn't change the fact that they are now. They are generations away from understanding (or wanting) a true democracy. The US shoving it down their throat now will only set it back further in their foreseeable future. That's my opinion. Deal with it.
I am saving rocking your Christian world for later in the week. Ciao baby! :cool:
None of us know the truth of whats going on over than unless weve been there:mad: The media is so full of shit its not even funny and you know it:rolleyes:
I have a real problem with people like you because of the lack of respect you have for those putting there lives on the line for us :mad: F u c k your opinion and those with the same.
My information comes from someone who put his life on the line over there for all of us not from some dip shit on the news. He told me that 90% of the people there were so thankful and glad that we were there and that Saddam was gone, and they tell that straight to the soldiers. Why doesnt the Media show this on the news instead of the be-headings and all the other negative stuff.:D
After 9/11 we finnally relized that we could no longer sit back and let the Terrorist attack at will that we had to go kick some ASS:eek: I for 1 am thankful for those that have givin there lives for me and my family to live in a better place How soon you forget that over 3,000 people lost there lives because of a stupid act of Hatred.
I say Be-Head all of the people weve caught associated with Asama Bin Laden and do it on Pay-Per-View. Than give all the money to the families that have lost a Father, Mother, son or daughter fighting this shiity war. Id pay 50 bucks to see that:mad:

Lake Pirate
06-22-2004, 03:43 PM
That's a nice patriotic spin and you got me all teary eyed but you made a couple fatal mistakes.
Number one: I have two nephews over there as we speak. I am tremendously grateful every day that goes by that my sister doesn't call me crying. I have no problems with the young men who are paying with their lives. They are what made america great. I just happen to disagree with the gov that sent them over there in the first place. I think it's a waste.
Number two: you have assumed you are the only one with reliable resources. You just happen to have a resource that shares your opinion. Still doesn't make you right though!
Number three (and very important): The war in iraq doesn't have a damn thing to do with terrorism. Nada! El zippo. You need to read the Questions for Clinton thread for more information. I can't do your homework for ya. :) Now get back to your coloring book before you wear out your dictionary.com link.

uclahater
06-22-2004, 03:51 PM
[Number three (and very important): The war in iraq doesn't have a damn thing to do with terrorism. Nada! El zippo. You need to read the Questions for Clinton thread for more information. I can't do your homework for ya. :) Now get back to your coloring book before you wear out your dictionary.com link. [/B][/QUOTE]
Than why did Al-Quaida just be-head a south Korean:rolleyes: Last I heard Al-Quaida was a terrorist Organization:confused:
Why dont you tell me what your nephews say about the war
And last but not least may God be with your nephews and protect them while their there:)

Lake Pirate
06-22-2004, 04:08 PM
I appreciate your thought on my nephews. I'm trying to think of a way to answer your question without drifting this thread into exactly the same topic as the other. Bare with me.
Ahem...ok. There are terrorists in every state of the middle East. There are terrorists right here in America. Try and keep an open mind here...k? Modern terror as we know it, is the creation of disenfranchised Palestinians. They are fighting with all they have left. Terror. Back when Israel was recognized as a state, Israel promised land for the deposed Palestinians. This was part of their contract with the UN. The land in question is what we know as the Gaza strip. For decades the Palestinians tried to utilize the UN to obtain the land they were promised. The UN passed dozens and dozens of resolutions against Israel trying to get them to honor their written promise. All to no avail. In the early seventies Palestinians resorted to terror. Now I am NOT saying terror is ok but you have to understand these people were spread all around the world with no home and no hope. The "big 3" countries couldn't get Israel to honor their promise so what were they to do. They have no resources, no army, no land and no money. it's pretty hard to fight a conventional war with none of that behind you. It's like us promising the Indians lands for a reservation and then telling them to eat shit and die. Anyway...back to my treatise. We can bomb the crap out of Afghanistan and we can invade the hell out of Iraq. It makes no difference. It will never end because they have nothing to lose. The only solution (and rightfully so) is for Israel to return the Gaza Strip to Palestine. No one else has to die. No one else has to allow themselves to be a bomb. Just get Israel (whom has wittingly allowed focus to wander from them) to belly up the land. It's pretty simple. That's how you win the war on terror. You take away the need.

JustMVG
06-22-2004, 05:08 PM
Lake Pirate a well written history lesson, and thank you , but unfortunately terrorism has proven to those that seek to use it that it gets attention for their "cause" whatever that may be, as with the wonderful Osama B, he haters america, and will not stop til he has seen to it that america and its interests and peoples are gone from the middle east, and i do not believe it will stop there, unfortunately, for every innoecent that gets killed over there, the mid east, there will be at the door step, a "sales person" for the terrorists, saying "they killed your parents, family "..... giving the child of the man woman.... every reason to perpetuate the hate, terroism is here to stay!!! What ever the americans have done or the israelis, or who ever has sleighted the terror groups, the ywill not forget and will come after whoever is in the way , wrong or right they will keep coming, we as a free country have to be ready to fight and keep fighting until this is either stopped or we as a free world can get back the control. Just my 2 cents, but i could be wrong, thanks to Dennis Miller for that. Mike VG

BUSTI
06-22-2004, 05:11 PM
Lake Pirate for some time now I have been reading your posts on several subjects and because of your use of half truths, miss guided opinions, and your liberal slants I have come to the conclusion that you might be full of shit more so than any person I have observed on these boards!
When posting on a board such as this the burden of clarity and understanding is on the author not the reader. You spew your wrong thinking shit out and when questioned about it you fall behind personal attacks such as "don't assume any thing about me", well hell if you wrote more clearly and made better arguements maybe the reader would be able to determine what your arguement is.
In the mean time untill you have sharpened your debating skills keep this in mind when you post........strive for clarity rather than agreement.
For sevral years I have posted on these boards and had serious debates with many on politics, foreign affairs, family, ethics and the list is to varied to remember.and all I can say is that from your posts more so than any other person it is impossible to determine if you have a philosophy of any kind.
More later to follow....untill then try to be better at making a point with real facts and opinions well rooted in logic.....since your writings give no clue have you ever read Aristotle? Remember A is A not what you think A is.

Lake Pirate
06-22-2004, 05:30 PM
My my Busti. (Is that a guy or girl name?) I wish we all could be articulate little venom spitters such as yourself. I think your problem lies in the fact that I disagree with the normal or accepted tenents of the average Joe. I would guess you've never been sideways in a debate because you are trite and only espouse the vernacular of the status quo? Being one of the boys is really sweet but personally... I'll have to pass. It takes all kinds to make the world go round, even sychophants like yerself have a place in it. You guys (you are a guy?) seem to have this need to belittle or smash down anybody that doesn't share your political views. Why is that? Are you compensating for something else or is your views so profound there is no room for another? Any way.. your pretty full of yourself and that's nice. Good luck with your superiority and vaccuous wisdom.
Other person (M&M?) I understand your views about terrorists, it's very common. As a matter of fact, it's overwhelmingly common. I am used to being alone in my views on this matter. It has never been tried (giving promised land to the Palestinians) but everyone seems to think they know the outcome if Israel did. I say we give it a try. Palestine having a little canyon in the desert is a far better thing to me than war, death, terror and apocolypse. Just my thoughts. It's worth a try. I know if a vast foreign country took away my home I'd fight in ways they never thought of. It's all I could do.

fat rat
06-22-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
No doubt......ROK's are bad, but unfamilar turf. If you have no business but business, get TFO. Let the troops focus on the mission...............not your greedy ass.

schiada96
06-22-2004, 06:14 PM
butt pirate? smells like over 18

Lake Pirate
06-22-2004, 06:23 PM
Could you please be any more vague? A Romulan or Terramac may have understood half of that.

JustMVG
06-22-2004, 07:09 PM
OK LP lets play a game of what if... OK? Now the Palestinians get the land they feel, and maybe rightfully so, not my decision, back from the Israli's , does that not say OUT LOUD, TERROISM WORKED FOR US!! it can for you too, like a bad late night commercial, "worked for me send ten trillion dollars and you to can have whatever you have ever dreamed of" Whats next? And at what cost, you still have ALOT of guys out there waiting for the turn to terrorize whoe ever to get either a point across to show his dominance in his region or to make money. Giving in just promotes more of the same, stand and fight!! The days of volunteering for the service because there ain't nuthin goin on in the world are over, lives are being lost for a cause this time, our freedom and the freedom of others, given time this will work, and if kerry wins in nov. fine whatever, just don't f n wimp out on the american people and those that have been lost in the present fight and run tail, that will sure as hell give the next Bin looney a reason to come after us i mean U.S. Again just another rant and my 5 mins on the soap box are done, anyone got another .25? i think i just remembered more i wanted to say........ Mike ranter VG

Screaming Pete
06-22-2004, 07:12 PM
:argue: Don't be hate'n guys nobody likes seeing some torrerist wack some innocent guy and but it is all about the land grab, the 7 day war and all that buildup of hate that 's been going on for 5 decades ...in modern time that is

coolchange
06-22-2004, 07:14 PM
IMHO, to think that hundreds of years of wars will come to an end and religous teachings will become mute by granting a small piece of land to one group is a little simplistic.
LP, I appreciated your opinoins a lot more (wether I agreed with them or not) before you started using 6 year words to make them sound more important.:D

JustMVG
06-22-2004, 07:23 PM
And while i don't like to hear the "it's all about the oil" line i have to agree, had oil been found somewhere other then the cradle of civilization, there would likely be less emphasis on the Mid East, their ways and culture to this day are unfamiliar and alien to us, and will remain so until our own attitudes and beliefs are adjusted.
We as a nation are hooked on oil, and our govts. and our buisness men are looking to get all of the oil possible while they can, this is global economy we're talking kids, look at what the price of oil can do , it goes up too much and there are no takers, jobs are lost food does not get where it needs to be cost's for everything reflect the cost of oil, so in a nutshell yeah thats why we're there, and if we can whip a little dmocracy on 'em, better for us. But we've made out bed and we have to lie in it, lets stay the course. we will prevail, but it will take time, we should at least give it that.
Mike VG

FRENCHIE
06-22-2004, 07:39 PM
im just absolutely sick to my stomach and speechless, after just hearing the news!!:(
Why do they hate americans so much?? if we were that bad half of them would not be trying to get here illegally or even legaly on a visa ! and the other half already live here!:rolleyes: :yuk:

Lake Pirate
06-22-2004, 07:40 PM
I really can appreciate your views. And I guess you're right, we would be giving into terrorism. But you have to understand that terorism is not where they started. Terrorism was a last resort. They were so insignificant to the world as a people that no one gave a rat's ass if they got their strip of land or not. That is...until now. If Israel gave them their land which they are LEGALLY entitled to and if it stopped terrorism...then it's worth it. The only other way to win this war is to kill every Muslim in the Middle-East. Well... that certainly isn't feasible. You can't always get what you want. But, if you try some time. You get what you need.
Six year words? :confused:

JustMVG
06-22-2004, 09:09 PM
It was explained to me that , we are not hated but that it's jealousy, pure and simple, a survey of middle eastern boys girls young men and women, when asked if they would like to live somewhere else, 65 to 70% said yes , of those more than half said they'd rather live in the USA, of all of them when asked why, most said to experience a less dominating life, i guess that would mean freedom, and the rest said to get the best education, and that is available in the USA, remember these were the words of those asked the question, it's the folks who can take that jealousy and turn it to hate that need to be addressed, over there things are very controlled from the radio and TV to the newspapers, women do not have as many freedoms as they do here, they have their "place" and thats it! A very different world, my wife is full Lebanese, recently visited Lebanon and could not believe how different things are, she grew up here and is "americanized" so to live there would be hell for her, all of her younger family members want desperately to get over here, she told the guys that there is practically no way they will let them into the states right now, they fit the "profile" of a terrorist, young , not married, no job, and arabic, or worse a muslim, my wife is catholic , and kept that to herself, her mother also a catholic died of cancer in March and was buried according to Muslim tradition, something her mom would have despised vehemently, but thats the way it is there, things are just done the way they have been done for thousands of years, no matter what you want thats just the way it is. Thats what we are up against, it will take time. Mike VG

MagicMtnDan
06-22-2004, 10:13 PM
I appreciate your thought on my nephews. I'm trying to think of a way to answer your question without drifting this thread into exactly the same topic as the other. Bare with me.
Ahem...ok. There are terrorists in every state of the middle East. There are terrorists right here in America. Try and keep an open mind here...k? Modern terror as we know it, is the creation of disenfranchised Palestinians. They are fighting with all they have left. Terror. Back when Israel was recognized as a state, Israel promised land for the deposed Palestinians. This was part of their contract with the UN. The land in question is what we know as the Gaza strip. For decades the Palestinians tried to utilize the UN to obtain the land they were promised. The UN passed dozens and dozens of resolutions against Israel trying to get them to honor their written promise. All to no avail. In the early seventies Palestinians resorted to terror. Now I am NOT saying terror is ok but you have to understand these people were spread all around the world with no home and no hope. The "big 3" countries couldn't get Israel to honor their promise so what were they to do. They have no resources, no army, no land and no money. it's pretty hard to fight a conventional war with none of that behind you. It's like us promising the Indians lands for a reservation and then telling them to eat shit and die. Anyway...back to my treatise. We can bomb the crap out of Afghanistan and we can invade the hell out of Iraq. It makes no difference. It will never end because they have nothing to lose. The only solution (and rightfully so) is for Israel to return the Gaza Strip to Palestine. No one else has to die. No one else has to allow themselves to be a bomb. Just get Israel (whom has wittingly allowed focus to wander from them) to belly up the land. It's pretty simple. That's how you win the war on terror. You take away the need.
Your ignorance knows no bounds Lake Pirate.
You think Israel should negotiate with the Palestinians? You think Israel should give them land? When the Palestinians are unwilling to accept the country of Israel has a right to exist?!
You want Israel to work and negotiate with the Palestinians when Yasser Arafat subsidizes terror with the tens of millions of dollars given to him by Arabs around the world. The same Palestinians who were kicked out of surrounding Arab countries because the Arabs didn't want them?! The Palestinians are the front men for the Arab/Muslim world that wants the death of every Jew and Israeli. The same Arabs that don't want the Palestinians to live in their countries. The same Arabs who fund the Palestinians and give them no options (why don't you realize that Yasser Arafat does NOT want peace with Israel?!). You're blinded by the left-wing, self-hating I-feel-guilty-to-be-an-American BS that you obviously were raised on.
Israel showed the world how to deal with terrorists. The killed the leader of Hamas. When the next dude stepped up to the plate to take the reins of Hamas, Israel killed him too. You haven't heard much from Hamas lately and I bet you have no idea who their leader is now.
Stick to insulting groups of people you're much better at that.

JustMVG
06-22-2004, 10:24 PM
Thanks MMD, well put!!!

Charley
06-23-2004, 12:39 AM
See the problem with All liberals, including Lake Pirate is they think that if were are all just nice to one another, help each other out in our time's of need we wouldnt have any reason to fight in the first place....right?? Wrong! They never see that 1 Action has several reactions....They have no grasp of Logic and Reason..
Pulling out of Iraq now just opens the gate to the "Local Thugs/Insurgeants" to take back over and establish a system of control by way of fear. You see 90% of the population of Iraq are common folk that would fall right back into a controlling/abusive regime, just beacuse they were bullied into it!OUR PRESENCE IN IRAQ GIVE THE COMMON PEOPLE A DEGREE OF SAFETY AND HOPE If American/British/Korean Soldiers disappear......The job doesnt get done....but then again Liberals dont understand finishing ANYTHING.... they have no sense of TRUE responsibility and even less concept of accountability.
P.S. Im convinced that a liberal minded person could never be a good chess player:D

Lake Pirate
06-23-2004, 04:40 AM
Maybe I am wrong? But the more I see you people buck and spew the vomit you call righteous indignation, the better I feel about myself.
BTW... Hamas is not weakened. They are as strong as ever. There is no evidence to the contrary. The hate is only stronger. As evidenced here and on the television. Thousands and thousands of lives later...there is no change. Trillions and trillions of dollars later...there is no change. Your antiquated monkey boy chest beating has not changed one thing in over fifty years. Terror has only become stronger.
I highly doubt such a poll exists. If these people are so suppressed and tyrranized it doesn't make sense their governments would allow such a poll. Evidence please.

XTRM22
06-23-2004, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Charley
P.S. Im convinced that a liberal minded person could never be a good chess player:D
So the liberal minded Eliminator owners are playing checkers on their transom? :D :p :D
Chuck

MagicMtnDan
06-23-2004, 05:37 AM
BTW... Hamas is not weakened. They are as strong as ever. There is no evidence to the contrary. The hate is only stronger. As evidenced here and on the television. Thousands and thousands of lives later...there is no change. Trillions and trillions of dollars later...there is no change. Your antiquated monkey boy chest beating has not changed one thing in over fifty years. Terror has only become stronger.
Debating with you is time consuming and pretty much a waste of my time when you don't get basic principles, ethics and morals. You're the kind of guy who probably was against President Reagan's policies that led to the demise of the Soviet Union. You probably said we're wasting our money and we can't beat them in the Cold War.
You're clearly the kind of person who doesn't see the difference between RIGHT and WRONG, between fighting the good fight and standing on principles. The United States is doing the best it can as a country to be a world leader standing up to rogue nations and leagues of nations working against the principles of freedom and democracy we stand for.
You're probably a big supporter of the United Nations. But do you ask why the UN's Secretary-General Kofi Annan who is a black African doesn't do something about the genocide going on in Africa? The answer is because the UN is run by smaller rogue nations who use the UN like a political puppet.
Why don't you realize that the United States and Israel are two of the most important FREE NATIONS in the world and that neither can afford to waver in their support of freedom and democracy? Why don't you care more? Obviously you do not when you make ridiculous, assinine comparisons between Hitler and President Bush.
Don't be blinded by the left-wing socialists who are intent on emasculating this great nation - there's way too much self-hate in this great country and we're being eroded from within by people who share your very liberal way of thinking.

coolchange
06-23-2004, 07:30 AM
Six year words- Words my friends use after being in school long enough to get an abreviation after thier name to make them try to make me think thier OPINION is more imortant than mine.:)

JustMVG
06-23-2004, 09:34 AM
If there is ever peace between the Palestinians and Israel, the Yassir Arafat is out of a JOB, he likes being who he is , flying a personal jet wherever he pleases, being courted by heads of state, being taken care of as a VIP, a freakin VIP for goodness sake, yeah be nice or i'll blow you up!! So if you think about it, what good will peace be for a maniac, do you honestly think for a minute that he cares for the 11 yr old who goes on the bus or stands at the restaurant and pulls the pin and blows himself all the way to allah??? Pirate as to the poll results i saw them on a special on tv on the LINK network, they have programs with regards to the middle east and the world in general, maybe if you spent some time learning about different cultures you might understand whats going on in the world, check out the BBC news link and research some of your propaganda.
now this August i am leaving with my wife to visit her family in Lebanon, i'll take pics of some of the conditions in this little town, by the way which is in the Bakaa Valley, know where that is LP?
It's not a nice place, i am an american as is my wife but she speaks the language , me i know just enough to get me into trouble, just like spanish just enough to get me in trouble:D , and i'll let you see why most of the young folks want to get their butts over here. I will have to go to Syria for some form and papers for a relative, i am not a news crew so they won't be just good or bad pics they'll be the real deal, believe me some of the homeless here in the states have nicer places, no joke.

WaterBox
06-23-2004, 11:03 AM
Comments like that make me want to PUKE!!! It's because of F#$ken religon that the world is in the state that it's in. Screw that missionary shit. If ya want to practice religon, it should be in the privacy of your own home! Believe in what, or who-ever you want!.... Be a good person, Keep your nose on your own face, and let the "Supreme Being" be your judge on Judgement Day!!

Charley
06-23-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by XTRM22
So the liberal minded Eliminator owners are playing checkers on their transom? :D :p :D
Chuck
U said it this time ...not me ;)
PS liberals are IDIOTS

BUSTI
06-23-2004, 04:39 PM
Lake Pirate,
Do you think land for peace is the solution to end terror? You are wrong thinking if you do think that! Then why did Arafat reject President Clinton's land for peace plan? Arafat by his own admission was about to get 95% of all he asked for including the Gaza strip.
I will tell you why. Because land for peace is a lie created by Arafat and the rest of the Arab world so they can promote their hatred of Jews. Let us review history shall we? The Palestinians as they are now called have never had a country! Thats right the Palestinian nation never existed in modern times. For close to 30 years do you know who the rulers of the Gaza Strip where prior to the first war between Egypt and Israel? Not the Palestinians and not the Jews........it was Egypt!
Thats right the Gaza was ruled militarily by the Egyptians. And they did it with a an iron hand and at the point of a gun. The Palestinians were subject to a military govenor from Egypt that did not afford them any personal rights by law and no one ever cried out for a Palestinian nation. And the only reason that Israel came to be the custodian of the Gaza Strip is very simple. Egypt twice used the Gaza as a staging point to spring surprise attacks on the Jews and after the second time the Jews decided they needed a controlled buffer zone between themselves and the treacherous Egyptians...hence they kept the Gaza under their military control.
Also during this same time the vast majority of land now called Palestine was ruled or shall we call it as it was occupied my another military force from another nation...and that was Jordan. With its tanks and its soldiers it ocuppied the lands of what is now Palestine. Once again only after the Jews were attacked twice did Israel occupy Palestinian homeland previouly occuppied by Jordan.
During the above mentioned conflicts the Golan Heights were captured by the jews when Israel kicked the Syirans out of the Golan because from that vantage point Syria was firing down on to Israel with its misseles.
Never once prior to Israel capturing these lands from attacking Arab forces did the world cry out against the Egyptian, Jordanian, or Syrian military occupation of these so called Palestinian lands. Even though they were occupied at the point of gun by Arabs against the Palestinians.
Israel is made up of two prodominately ethinic groups........1)Jews and 2) Palestinians. The palestinians have it better in Israel than in any other Arab country! There are 2 million Palestinians in Jordan and they live in concentration camps. With no civil rights afforded to them, no property rights, and they live in subhuman filthy conditions. Why not because of Israel because the rest of the Arab world could give a shit about the Palestinians.
The rest of the Arab world wants the palestinians to breed with discontent and blame it on the Jews! now compare that type of life to the regular legal Palestinian living in Israel. In Israel all citizens regardless of ethnicity or religion have equal protection under the law, as well as property rights, civil rights and the right to vote. In fact that goes for all Arabs that are legal citizens of Israel. In fact Arabs living in Israel have it so good that on average they live just as long as Jews do with a life expectantcy of 64 years of age just as long the rest of the Israelii population for men. Compare that to the average arab male in Jordan or Syria that lives on average to 57. the literacy differences are even more astounding! In Israel Arabs can read at the same rate as Jews achieving literacy levels as low as single digits. Compare that to the palestinians or arabs period in their native countries where Arab illitercy runs as high as high as 45 per cent.
Arabs living in Israel have it so good that in 2003 Israel immigration officials report that not one arab family applied for immigration to another arab nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET THAT! NOT ONE PHUKING ARAB IN ISRAEL WAMTS TO MOVE HIS FAMILY PERMANENTLY TO ANOTHER ARAB COUNTRY! They have applied for immigration to the United States or Europe any where they want but not any other Arab country. Do you understand the enormity of that statistic? Not one phucking arab with a brain that lives under the blanket of freedom and or prosperity that the free Israelii society provides them wants to trade that for the Islamofacist alternatives which are the neighboring Arab countries!
Our state department has reporited material that Arabs living in Israel are more likely to be the victims of crime, murder and mayhem from arab terrorist than they are from criminals with in Israel that are of Jewish heritage.
Your diatribe of land for peace is so full of shit you are either repeating what you learned from some liberal college professor, or some liberal demorat like a kerry lover possibly your parents....I don't know. Or maybe you are a antisemite who just hates Jews.
You say you are independent thinker........if you are we are in trouble! Because you believe that shit that the libs put out that the only democracy in the middle east has to do to end terror is give land for peace. How stupid are you? Open your eyes the Arabs as a group hate Israel for racial reasons and nothing else. And the Palestinians have been conned in to believing that the rest of the arab world really cares about them. And as lomg as naive liberal wrongthinking Americans believe that bull shit also like you do, the situation will continue!

BUSTI
06-23-2004, 04:52 PM
Oh ya LP please try and respond to what I said and not make some innature bullshit attack about my family name. Lets have a bebate not a name calling fest. If you think I am full of shit tell me and then tell me why and make it as clear as you can....remember what I said.....strive for clarity not agreement.
On another note if I seem harsh or annoyed with you it is because I honestly believe that you may have something to say and I really want to hear it. But only if use reason and some material facts not just what you FEEL as so may libs do.
Good luck and have fun!

Lake Pirate
06-23-2004, 08:58 PM
Most posters on this thread are just a hazy memory of anger and outright hate just because someone offered a different opinion of the world scene. In lieu of debating their point and selling their ideas, they just call names and toss around insults. I guess this makes them look cool or smart to the people they are trying to impress on this board?
The biggest problem when you juxtapose (sorry about the big word) the point counter-point between liberals and conservatives (dems and reps if you like) is the conservatives react with such ferocious hate when they hear a liberals views. This (of course) completely alienates the liberal and the stale mate is on.
Busti (sorry, based on the type of site this is, I figgered it was a tit reference) made some really good points. It's a shame he had to pepper it with so many insults. His argument was concise and articulate, all the way up to the point when his blind rage showed through and ruined one of the better posts I've read. It's important that we use this great tool (internet forums) for open dialogue. It's a great opportunity to share thoughts and learn about people. Especially your polar opposites!
The views I post here (you love to hate) are actually shared by millions of registered voters. Even if you think these views are ignorant or ill-informed...it's important for you to understand the thought process which leads to these views. If you don't listen you can't learn nuthin'! I've never said "I'm right and you're all idiots." I pose the question and y'all go ballistic.
You have had fifty plus years to make your perspective on the Palestinian situation work. All that's happened is you (your perspective) have made it worse. The situation now could lead to world war and maybe even the apocolyse itself? With that kind of track record my idea doesn't sound so bad. Your way has sucked. I know how much you fear change (especially in policy) but... I have to hang in there with my policy of... let's try something different. Mull it over.

JustMVG
06-23-2004, 10:39 PM
Well it seems to be obvious this thread had some steam and is going nowhere, no matter what the facts LP always has something nice to say about the post and then comments more on how the post was written and how the rage included in said post totally takes away from it's meaning, there in my opinion has been enough history and and factual info put up here to explain the Palestinians and the total lack of control that they have with regards to the terror that they supposedly started, because they had to, noone should have to have a 10 or 12 yr old kid blow himself up to prove a point, sorry thats my opinion, only after the terror that the israeli's have seen for years hits our shores on the daily basis that it has over there will we the people of America truly understand, our presence over in the middle east is to keep that from happening here, remember that when the urge to post some more lib bull here LP, i am glad that we have the ability to post and let ouyr opinions be known, but at some time we just seem to go round and round and nothing gets accomplished.
Sad to see that that has happened here. gGood points by Busti, me i think, and MMD and Forensic have been brought to fore and yet yo uLP still want to sugar coat all of this.
I'm done here , Mike VG

KACHINA KEN
06-24-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by WaterBox
Comments like that make me want to PUKE!!! It's because of F#$ken religon that the world is in the state that it's in. Screw that missionary shit. If ya want to practice religon, it should be in the privacy of your own home! Believe in what, or who-ever you want!.... Be a good person, Keep your nose on your own face, and let the "Supreme Being" be your judge on Judgement Day!!
Well go ahead and puke if you feel you need to buddy, we are compelled to say things like I said and if you dont like it, I could care less. Mr Kim is in a better place now FACT, I feel very sorry for his loved ones left behind but I know their grief will pass.
Are you done puking yet??? can I get you some saltines and 7 up???
Love ya buddy,
Kenny

WaterBox
06-24-2004, 07:33 AM
Ya Kenny, I feel better now! :p Thanks for the 7-up and crackers.:D I guess reading this long thread got me going. I feel bad for all those famly's too. :frown: But am I not right in what I said???

rrrr
06-24-2004, 07:53 AM
Most posters on this thread are just a hazy memory of anger and outright hate just because someone offered a different opinion of the world scene. In lieu of debating their point and selling their ideas, they just call names and toss around insults. I guess this makes them look cool or smart to the people they are trying to impress on this board?
Finally looked in the mirror, huh?
Every post you make has an insult or some whiny reference to hate and anger.
As someone said earlier, if you want to talk, then strip off all the bullshlt and make your point.

Lake Pirate
06-24-2004, 08:08 AM
I understand your frustration M&M. It hard not to analyze the meaning behind a post when it's filled with such resentment and balls to the wall hate as yours. Not everybody is going to agree with you in life, so you just have to get over it, or you're going to have a heart attack.
Most of you have made the mistake of thinking I'm anti-Semitic or that I'm anti-American. I'm neither. There is nothing I would like to see better than us blowing the muzzie bastards off the face of the earth. However, I am also a realist and I know this will never happen. We are far too politically correct to do anything other than pre-warned traditional warfare. You cannot convince this will ever work against terrorists, simply because terrorists are wives, children and simple men. There is no army to attack, and they are essentially... the regular people. So...since I cannot enjoy the guilty pleasure of nuking the entire region (Israel included), I am willing to settle for the more realistic approach of turning over the Gaza strip and seeing how it works. If it doesn't work (which is certainly possible) then I guess I would support our current scenario which is sending our children over there to be targets. I am positive that our bad ass children could whip them in a fair fight. The only problem is that we fon't know who to shoot until it's too late. It's a bad deal for the kids.
On a humorous note: I'd love to see Cheney, Bush and Rummy over there working a vehicle check point. Just watching them crap their pants would be worth the price of the ticket.

WaterBox
06-24-2004, 08:45 AM
If these A-holes keep be-heading people, one of these times they might Piss Off a country that has a big bomb, Big Balls, and says F#%k politically correct. Let's just hope that they give the U.S. and other countries that have troops there a heads up first..

Nokomis
06-24-2004, 08:45 AM
On a humorous note: I'd love to see Cheney, Bush and Rummy over there working a vehicle check point. Just watching them crap their pants would be worth the price of the ticket.
You might as well break out your rainbow bumper stickers and your t-shirt that says "I love Rosie" on the front and "Vote Kerry, he's super!" on the back.
You just exposed yourself. Oops.

JustMVG
06-24-2004, 08:52 AM
Balls to the wall Hate from me....WTF, my wife and her family all come from that region, do you personally know anyone from the middle east, someone who has lived there? I want peace over there more than anyone, you see i just don't like the idea of some of my in laws getting killed or maimed for some guys twisted ideals with regards to "religion", as has been posted before, almost all wars since the beginning of time have been over or had something to do with religious ideals. You can say all you want about wanting to turn the whole area into a cinder, but you go against what you've said earlier, that not all of the folks over there are terrorists, but go ahead blast the crap outta the place , oh and don't forget israel, make sure you give the rest of the muslim population a really good reason to just keep the hatred alive and well. I suggest you visit the middle east and see what there is to offer , it is unfortunate that , and just like any group of people you have a small % that are a holes, but the rest are good loving people. You need to get out and see the world LP, maybe then you'd have a little better understanding of what you think you know.

rrrr
06-24-2004, 08:54 AM
Don't be such a hater, M. You're gonna hurt the Butt Pirate's feelings.
:D :D

Lake Pirate
06-24-2004, 10:12 AM
Try and keep up M&M. I was referring to your hate for me...not the mid-east.
I am absolutely positive beyond a shadow of a doubt that there are many many muslims and middle easterners that are far far better people than I've ever known or ever will know. But (alas) that is not the point. The point (of this thread) is terror and what to do about it. It's not like terror is a new thing. To my knowledge this has been going on since the Olympics in the early seventies? Maybe before that, but then again, I don't know everything, although several here, seem to think they do? You'll have to get with them for historical specifics. I'm not into the whole "Google" thing.
Since warfare by terror has become a problem I have seen it do nothing but get worse. We have turned our back and pretended it didn't exist. We have funded some terror organizations because it served our interest. And lately... we have fired them up and even empowered them to a degree, without any real solution for stopping it. Our presence in Iraq has done diddly-squat to deter terror. I'm sorry it's not working. I'd love to see it work but reality is reality.
I'm no genius with all the answers. I'm just a podunk guy with no education that happens to have two nephews that I am terrified will die this week. I think about them constantly. Our gov will not embarrass themselves by pulling out and regrouping with a better plan. To save embarrassment, they will sacrifice young people. A few I happen to love dearly.
It's wonderful we can all beat our chests about how tough we are here on the internet. Unfortuneately someone, one of us loves, will probably die in Iraq while we're arguing about it.
Until I see a promising solution about terror that is more about a real solution than ego based machismo... I will stick to my guns. Give away the land and let's see what happens.
It's never been tried. Maybe it will work? It can't be any worse than what is happening now and if they don't desist, at least we will know where to aim the bomb.

KACHINA KEN
06-24-2004, 11:07 AM
. I feel bad for all those famly's too. :frown: But am I not right in what I said??? [/B][/QUOTE]
I really don't know man, but I do know this, there are very few Christians who ever go on rampages or do crazy shit like blow up abortion clinics and things of the like. We aren't supposed to kill, it's one of the 10 no no's dig? I beat the hell out of someone now and again but it's usually for a very good reason. one thing I notice is that most of the violence comes from people who don't believe in Jesus, they believe in something else and because of that it is flawed from the beginning, there is bo truth in it and therefore it doesn't hold water when their faith comes into play, if you pray to Allah to watch over your family and keep them safe guess what, nothing happens, why? Because there is no one at the other end of the prayer to hear them. tell you what man, I was on my knees 3 days ago for the sake of my dog who had to go under anestesia for some minor surgery and I KNOW that it was heard and answered, MJ is right here next to me happy as hell and much better off for the procedure.
:D kenny:D

SILVERWING
06-24-2004, 11:11 AM
Well go ahead and puke if you feel you need to buddy, we are compelled to say things like I said and if you dont like it, I could care less. Mr Kim is in a better place now FACT, I feel very sorry for his loved ones left behind but I know their grief will pass.
Are you done puking yet??? can I get you some saltines and 7 up???
Love ya buddy,
Kenny
KILL ALL THOSE BASTARDS OVER THEIR AND THATS HOW I REALLY FEEL
HEY WHATS GOING ON KEN

KACHINA KEN
06-24-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by SILVERWING
KILL ALL THOSE BASTARDS OVER THEIR AND THATS HOW I REALLY FEEL
HEY WHATS GOING ON KEN
whats up LJ!

SILVERWING
06-24-2004, 11:15 AM
whats up LJ!
JUST CHILLING AND GETTING READY FOR THE WEEKEND

JustMVG
06-24-2004, 12:59 PM
Thanks rrrr, you know me and know that i don't get riled up easily, and LP i'm not hating or mad at you , i just hear every other day from family over in the middle east and how bad they want to get over here, and i can't stand how terrorism has taken over our everyday lives, it's a sad fact but one we have to deal with. So LP no hard feelings just wanted to get straight some facts i felt were being misrepresented. MVG
rrrr, see you in October hope you can spend a little more time with us, see ya

eliminatedsprinter
06-24-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Tiger patrols, right.
I wish that when these turds demanded they not send 2,000 troops, that the ROK would have raised it to 5 or 10,000.