PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Shockwave

hd&boatrider
06-22-2004, 05:14 PM
and they are busier than you can imagine. Barry has some pressure on him to deliver some boats by July 4th :). You will get it done Barry :)
Jeff (Slink) Your boat is looking great. I know you are having to chomp on bullets while you are waiting....lol It is hard to wait for something like that.
Dexman...Saw your boat and I love the graphics and color selection. Looks very sharp.
Gary--Nice meeting you today and your boat is going to be awesome. Good choice on the engine(s) package and when I get my 29 or maybe the 34 I will have to call you up and get some ideas from you. That thing is going to be top notch.
There were a few others that I met but I can't remember your names :( Sorry about that.
Everybody is so nice around there and they are moving a lot of product.
Kilrtoy...I understand you were down there yesterday...getting serious about an upgrade? :)
Yes, I went down to look at that 29 and see if I liked it. The one that the original customer said he disliked the graphics after it came out. All you have to do is pick out your engine package. After looking at it closely I have to agree with the original owner...Can't do it! For that kind of money I think I will have them build one with my own graphics and colors. Of course I can't even pick out friggin' carpet color at home :). If I liked it after looking at it today I was going to buy it. No go.....
Anyhow....pretty exciting to see all the boats being put together and getting some ideas.
Shockwave is definitely doing big business these days. This is related to the service they give you + the superior product they are putting out.

Kokopelli
06-22-2004, 06:52 PM
Hey... I was down there today also. Looking at their boats and seriously considering the purchase. There were a lot of beautiful boats in there...
We have been shopping hard these past couple weeks, and have visited almost every company in the area. We have been most impressed with the folks at Shockwave!

hd&boatrider
06-22-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Kokopelli
Hey... I was down there today also. Looking at their boats and seriously considering the purchase. There were a lot of beautiful boats in there...
We have been shopping hard these past couple weeks, and have visited almost every company in the area. We have been most impressed with Gary and Barry at Shockwave!
I was down there around 5 or so. Lots of purty boats :) Hope you get one and join the SW family.
Want to buy my 25 with 32 hours on it? It was in the LA Boat show but is a lot more than $40K

Kilrtoy
06-22-2004, 07:04 PM
Gary and Barry
That sounds like a side show,
Sorry barry I could not resist.
No we were at the show last weekend and talked with barry the other day about upgrading, just in shock since we havent shopped in years....:eek:

Mandelon
06-22-2004, 07:06 PM
C'mon Kilr, you know you have to do it to keep your wifey happy..........:D

hd&boatrider
06-22-2004, 07:08 PM
Get a portable toilet, and some kind of cooking device, the mid cabin and write it off as a second home :)
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Gary and Barry
No we were at the show last weekend and talked with barry the other day about upgrading, just in shock since we havent shopped in years....:eek:

FRENCHIE
06-22-2004, 07:46 PM
i was also down around 1p.m. today, absolutely terribly busy! Got to see my baby while she is being serviced and she is being well taken car of! SLinks on the downhill, jus t a week or so more..hang in there! Good luck Kilrtoy on your shopping ....you must have a good head on your shoulders to take time to venture down to shockwave!!:D

dicudmore
06-22-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
i was also down around 1p.m. today, absolutely terribly busy! Got to see my baby while she is being serviced and she is being well taken car of! SLinks on the downhill, jus t a week or so more..hang in there! Good luck Kilrtoy on your shopping ....you must have a good head on your shoulders to take time to venture down to shockwave!!:D
you'll never catch my hour meter if you don't get that thing back out of there :D

FRENCHIE
06-22-2004, 07:51 PM
:D Friday bro..should be friday!! then it rests for a week for the big 4th july!!;)

Havasu_Dreamin
06-22-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
Shockwave is definitely doing big business these days. This is related to the service they give you + the superior product they are putting out.
They aren't the only ones I imagine.

hd&boatrider
06-22-2004, 07:53 PM
I think they already have a SW just want to go bigger...I might be wrong though

hd&boatrider
06-22-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
They aren't the only ones I imagine.
True...but I recently dealt with SW so that is my perspective. Others will say the same about thier own boat types I am sure

dicudmore
:D Friday bro..should be friday!! then it rests for a week for the big 4th july!!;)
4th should be a kick in the ass!
I got to get my 20 hr dealio in one of these days (26 now)
mohave this weekend, maybe off the 4th, but on for a week starting the 5th...

dicudmore
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
I think they already have a SW just want to go bigger...I might be wrong though
Kilrtoy does have a shockwave....21 I think

FRENCHIE
06-22-2004, 07:55 PM
thought you were poss going to stay in Laughlin for the 4th weekend????:confused:

dicudmore
06-22-2004, 07:57 PM
thought you were poss going to stay in Laughlin for the 4th weekend????:confused:
yes, but no boat (still might need a ride)
then headed to mead monday the 5th for the week ;)

FRENCHIE
06-22-2004, 07:59 PM
did you get room yet?? if so where? and when do you get in??;)

dicudmore
06-22-2004, 08:01 PM
did you get room yet?? if so where? and when do you get in??;)
will get the details and let ya know...

FRENCHIE
06-22-2004, 08:04 PM
quick like before end of week..like friday! Drop me a p.m.!:D

dicudmore
06-22-2004, 08:05 PM
quick like before end of week..like friday! Drop me a p.m.!:D
10-4

Kilrtoy
06-22-2004, 08:08 PM
Here it is
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111havasu1-med.JPG

Mandelon
06-22-2004, 08:09 PM
Hmmmm, good starter boat. It was nice to let your daughter design the graphics too.
Time to step up ..........29 footer. No doubt. :D

roln 20s
06-22-2004, 08:10 PM
Kilrtoy-
Man...thats a crappy view--the seat and the shade is killing my view of the wife. Thats just unexceptable :D :)
Now- lets be honest, we all know you should have bought one of the first 26 Cats at the LA Show and walked away with a steal. So, whats holding you back now?
Roln 20s

FRENCHIE
06-22-2004, 08:10 PM
:rolleyes: :D :D

Kilrtoy
06-22-2004, 08:12 PM
It was nice to let your daughter design the graphics too
I wanted to put RAIDERS but someone already had it......

Mandelon
06-22-2004, 08:13 PM
KILR NATION

Kokopelli
06-22-2004, 08:23 PM
Was that you and your boat in front talking to the employee? I think I pulled up while you were there. I was trying to listen to see how their customer service is after you buy the boat. :)

Kilrtoy
06-22-2004, 08:24 PM
Was that you and your boat in front talking to the employee? I think I pulled up while you were there. I was trying to listen to see how their customer service is after you buy the boat
It gets even better after you BUY THE BOAT

DryHeatOnly
06-22-2004, 08:38 PM
Was that you and your boat in front talking to the employee? I think I pulled up while you were there. I was trying to listen to see how their customer service is after you buy the boat. :)
Shockwave's customer service before-and-after the sale has been excellent for us. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.
Did you schedule a test ride?

redneckgirl
06-22-2004, 08:41 PM
From our experience it only gets better!!! You can ask Barry how much he loves me http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/209.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008') I do love Barry and the Shockwave gang... they will definetly take care of you.... But honestly they do not forget about you after you buy the boat... you are truly family... :eek: :cool: :D
RNG

Kokopelli
06-22-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by DryHeatOnly
Shockwave's customer service before-and-after the sale has been excellent for us. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.
Did you schedule a test ride?
They said they would take me out as soon as a step skier is available so I can see what it's like.

slink
06-22-2004, 08:55 PM
HD, (Tom) it was great to finally meet you today. I totally agree w/ you on the 29. Also met Adam (25 Stars & stripes) great guy also. He and I hung around well after 5pm. Barry split and didnt even kick us out. Javier was still cutting all the holes in the dash and said he wasn't leaving until he was done and all the holes were resined(SP). He said they should start putting my hardware in tomorrow :D :D CANT WAIT. I'll post some pics tomorrow, dumb ass me forgot the camera today.

redneckgirl
06-22-2004, 09:01 PM
Gary said they would take me out as soon as a step skier is available so I can see what it's like.
You are always welcome to make the trip up north to our area... we will let you spend the day on our boat... make sure you get on a boat with the engine package you want... I hope we can welcome you to the Shockwave Family soon...
Slink (Jeff)... we want pics... Hope to talk to you more at the Regatta...
:cool: :D
RNG

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-22-2004, 09:01 PM
Gary........
I can't wait to see your 29' either........
In my rear-view-mirror that is ...............
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.................
Shut-up Lopez!!!!!!!
Sup Sammy.........Good to see you last weekend, I passed Bishop on 95 at the Pilot station on the way out on Monday.
See you guy's on the 4th.......
GARY.....I'm still waiting........Are you going to catch-up ??????
Hahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!
CJG
:D

hd&boatrider
06-22-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by slink
HD, (Tom) it was great to finally meet you today. I totally agree w/ you on the 29. Also met Adam (25 Stars & stripes) great guy also. He and I hung around well after 5pm. Barry split and didnt even kick us out. Javier was still cutting all the holes in the dash and said he wasn't leaving until he was done and all the holes were resined(SP). He said they should start putting my hardware in tomorrow :D :D CANT WAIT. I'll post some pics tomorrow, dumb ass me forgot the camera today.
I forgot Adam....his boat looks really good also. They did well on their choice of graphics.
I would have let you use my camera today. Should have asked and I would have been more than happy to let you shot as many as you wanted.
Hope to see you on the water soon. I will be out at a golf tournament this weekend and next weekend is the Hollister harley run. By the time I get to use the boat again it will have been 3 weeks :(.

shockwavebd
06-22-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Gary and Barry
Thanks....it is.........:D

rivercrazy
06-23-2004, 08:49 AM
Jeez HD&B! Already talking about upsizing! I wanna ride in whatever you end up getting. You can't go wrong with the 29!

Steamin' Rice
06-23-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
Jeez HD&B! Already talking about upsizing! I wanna ride in whatever you end up getting. You can't go wrong with the 29!
Skip the 29 and go to the 34..... :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/234Deck2-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/234post-21-22242-shockwave_2_008-med.jpg

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-23-2004, 10:14 AM
Tom, are you already upgrading to a bigger boat?????
:cool:

FRENCHIE
06-23-2004, 11:37 AM
They said they would take me out as soon as a step skier is available so I can see what it's like.
yes sir that was me! just checking on the baby will p.u. on friday! shes in for 20 hour service...dude i dont even need to tell you how great the service is ...buy the boat and youll know! I do remember seeing you also get out of a car and go to the front door! should a said hi! next time...good luck and deal with Barry you cant go wrong...;) :D

FRENCHIE
06-23-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by slink
hey brotha ill be in on thus or fri to pick up "RUBBER PAY$" and will taek and post some more pics of your ride! if i were donald trump and hired you to take pics of boats....well..."your fired!":p ;) :D

nodigg
06-23-2004, 11:42 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Steamin' Rice
[B]Skip the 29 and go to the 34..... :D
DITTO !

hd&boatrider
06-23-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
Tom, are you already upgrading to a bigger boat?????
:cool:
You could say I am very interested in doing it :).