PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks in Havazoo

phuggit
06-24-2004, 05:35 PM
Where's the cool place to watch fireworks from in Havazoo? We've seen the show at the Avi, but I dont know if there is a show in Havazoo?
If there is a show in Havazoo, how about selecting a spot for everyone to meet up.

Phat Matt
06-24-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by phuggit
Where's the cool place to watch fireworks from in Havazoo? We've seen the show at the Avi, but I dont know if there is a show in Havazoo?
If there is a show in Havazoo, how about selecting a spot for everyone to meet up.
The best place is anchored up in Thompsons Bay mixed up in a sea of boats!

welk2party
06-24-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
The best place is anchored up in Thompsons Bay mixed up in a sea of boats!
Bar none! The Best!:cool:

Phat Matt
06-24-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
Bar none! The Best!:cool:
Are you going to be there that weekend?

welk2party
06-24-2004, 06:36 PM
We might make it. We do not have room reservations as of yet. Would love to get the boat out of the driveway and get some sun.

OutCole'd
06-24-2004, 06:43 PM
I should be in Thompson Bay tied up to Phat Matt's boat. Come on out.

welk2party
06-24-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
I will see if I can pull it together.

Phat Matt
06-24-2004, 06:49 PM
You will be and my new blender just came in so I'll break it in this weekend to get it ready for that weekend! We should try to get a little group together for cocktails under the fireworks display.

BoatFloating
06-24-2004, 07:35 PM
Are they doing it on Sunday or they moving it to Saturday????

OutCole'd
06-24-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
Are they doing it on Sunday or they moving it to Saturday????
Sunday night according to a flyer put out by the Islander.

OutCole'd
06-24-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
You will be and my new blender just came in so I'll break it in this weekend to get it ready for that weekend! We should try to get a little group together for cocktails under the fireworks display.
I'm in. New blender huh? What did you get?

EliminatorJet
06-24-2004, 08:26 PM
is this an organized show or a bunch of people lighting sh** on fire? I saw the Avi show last year and might check out a different one if its comparable - those indians know how to light it up though!

Phat Matt
06-24-2004, 08:30 PM
I'm in. New blender huh? What did you get?
Just a 12 volt one. Not some 1/2 horse gas blender. I don't have that much storage. But it should do the trick.

Phat Matt
06-24-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by EliminatorJet
is this an organized show or a bunch of people lighting sh** on fire? I saw the Avi show last year and might check out a different one if its comparable - those indians know how to light it up though!
It's an organized event and a good one at that. What looks really amazing though is to see hundreds of boats floating in the bay with their lights on. From the shore it looks crazy.