PDA

View Full Version : Jello shots

checkster
06-25-2004, 04:08 PM
I need to make a crap load of jello shots for this weekend. Anyone have any good recipes? When I say good I mean tastes good too.....

Mr.Havasu
06-25-2004, 05:42 PM
Margarita=Lime Jello and Tequilla
Screwdriver=Orange Jello & Vodka
Daiquiri=Strawberry jello and rum or Peach Jello and Rum
Pina Colada=Pineapple Jello and coconut rum
Kamikaze=Lime Jello, Triple Sec and Vodka
Water Melon=Watermelon Jello,Vodka and Madori
Use clear booze and buy the good stuff, cheep booze makes them hard to swallow.

Debbolas
06-25-2004, 05:54 PM
There was a thread about his right before OP6, let me see if I can find it and bump it for you...................;)

mickeyfinn
06-25-2004, 05:57 PM
and in case you don't know the basics the recipe is:
Get a box of Jello, Follow directions on the box. Substitute the liquor for the cold water. Use hot water where directed.
Pretty much follow any good drinks.
If you like screwdrivers then use orange jello and vodka
Tequila and lime Jello is good.
If you want a real party pick your different flavors and use only 180 golden grain alcohol.

LASERRAY
06-25-2004, 07:35 PM
What kind of "mold" do you pour your mixture it into?

Debbolas
06-25-2004, 07:46 PM
I've been known to make jello shots from time to time, & VODKA works best, some advice dont go cheap on the vodka.
Here's how I make jello shots
Follow Jell-O Jigglers' instructions, using more booze & less water,
let firm in 9"x13" pan, after firm cut into cubes & place in little plastic cups.
This way it's more like taking a shot vs. screwing around w/ that plastic cup trying to get the jello out leaving perfectly good jelloed-alcohol residue in the cup only to be thrown away
(Posted by Delta Sig)
Those little cups with tops that Mexican resturants use for salsa is what I have seen most jello shots in......

LASERRAY
06-25-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Those little cups with tops that Mexican resturants use for salsa is what I have seen most jello shots in...... Thanks, I've never had one............................................... .................................................. .......................................

Dr. Eagle
06-25-2004, 08:29 PM
They sound like flavored Napalm...;)

checkster
06-25-2004, 08:55 PM
This is the same as the other Jello thread but I had to go to one of those business bullsh......t meetings so I missed most of the good stuff. But thanks for the ideas. I used Vodka........made about 200 little 2oz cups from S & F. I started with only 1/4 cup of yummy, but by the time we finished it was an easy 1:1 ratio.